I watch this scene & I'm shocked Disney dropped the ball with this nigga. He a STAR !!

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 months ago '18        #1
1087 page views
9 comments

Doc Da Great 427 heat pts427
space
space
$6,745 | Props total: 27733 27733
I watch this scene & I'm shocked Disney dropped the ball with this n*gga. He a STAR !!

+2   

9 comments for "I watch this scene & I'm shocked Disney dropped the ball with this nigga. He a STAR !!"

3 months ago '18        #2
Doc Da Great 427 heat pts427 OP
space
space
$6,745 | Props total: 27733 27733

[pic - click to view]

Allllllllllllll they had to do was give this n*gga a lightsaber and make him the lead. WE ALL THOUGHT that was gonna happen.

But nope.

He's still gonna have a fine career but damn what could've been.

Had the PERfect story arc for it to happen. A former stormtropper who becomes a jedi ?

A young black jedi fu*king with Luke. OHHHH man.
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Doc Da Great; 02-09-2019 at 10:10 AM..
+5   

3 months ago '17        #3
WHATEVERMAN 
space
space
space
$722 | Props total: 2601 2601
It's funny thinking back on it cause I had never seen Attack the Block or anything else he was in before seeing Episode 7 and afterward thought he sucked. Watched ATB a few years later and was totally blown away. Disney squandered his talent big time cause he's much better at playing strong characters.
+4   

3 months ago '17        #4
1Oh 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,648 | Props total: 18627 18627
Like what the posters above me said, Boyega is very talented and Disney really fu*ked him over with Finn.

A 'Stormtrooper turned Jedi' is such an easy slam dunk. But instead we got Rey. Wtf is Rey? A force sensitive chick with faceless trailerpark parents.

+3   

3 months ago '19        #5
Supreme Doom 
space
space
$635 | Props total: 770 770
Attack the Block is a Classic

And yes this is what i was screaming during early talks of Star Wars...

Disney always does this. Im not even uoset at fans. Im upset when fans dont ever see the bullshyt thats not "inside the industry" knowledge. They watered down the kid to allow the weaker Force welder better screen exposure.

By the way.. Attack the Block and that other type of British Friday are great. Plenty of talent out there. I'll keep saying it. The type of actors playing Ren n the emo Sith kid dont earn their shine or shot.

Nepotism has fooled movie fans. Even the ones looking for a great fun film
+2   

3 months ago '10        #6
marx1684 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,997 | Props total: 9915 9915
 Supreme Doom said
Attack the Block is a Classic

And yes this is what i was screaming during early talks of Star Wars...

Disney always does this. Im not even uoset at fans. Im upset when fans dont ever see the bullshyt thats not "inside the industry" knowledge. They watered down the kid to allow the weaker Force welder better screen exposure.

By the way.. Attack the Block and that other type of British Friday are great. Plenty of talent out there. I'll keep saying it. The type of actors playing Ren n the emo Sith kid dont earn their shine or shot.

Nepotism has fooled movie fans. Even the ones looking for a great fun film
Nepotism is bad for all industries. It just can't cut through music & sports as well b/c you can't be coached into the spots that they require. Big business & Hollywood have way too much of it. Damn good post.
+1   

3 months ago '04        #7
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$16,495 | Props total: 5726 5726
yeah thats why i didn't rock with those new star wars saw the first one and realized the black guy is not going to be the jedi or hero and just read critics comments on the other 2 movies.
+1   

3 months ago '16        #8
BeforeTheCheese 
space
space
$269 | Props total: 429 429
Is he capable of doing the training day speach yet?

3 months ago '11        #9
kevin boogz 146 heat pts146
space
space
$4,969 | Props total: 11705 11705
his last few roles were to jokey he needs to be serious like atb

3 months ago '17        #10
LeG.O.A.T 125 heat pts125
space
space
$20,593 | Props total: 45375 45375
Nah Ktse.

Y'all support feminist bullsh*t any other time.

Home      

most viewed right now
+47online now  34
May 24 - Amazon is selling entire houses for less than $20,000 — with free shi..
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  30
Image(s) inside May 24 - There's a new stamp that lets u legally transform $20 bill w ..
55 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  26
Image(s) inside Ultimate Bedwench story: Woman leaves family to marry inmate across th..
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+35online now  23
Thick Twitter Butts 🍑
39 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy