Feb 9 - Bronx lawmaker: City Council is ‘controlled by the homosexual community’

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Top 10 most propped recently  3 months ago '11        #1
627 page views
20 comments

Sin 2043 heat pts2043
space
space
$30,464 | Props total: 91293 91293
Feb 9 - Bronx lawmaker: City Council is ‘controlled by the homos*xual community’

A Bronx city council member said he was treated as an outsider by the chamber because it’s “controlled by the homos*xual community,” according to a new report.

“When I get to the City Council, I find that the City Council is controlled — most council members out of 51 council members — over there, everybody is controlled by the homos*xual community,” Rubén Díaz Sr. said in an interview with a spanish-language TV program geared toward cab drivers, NY1 reported.

City Council Speaker Corey Johnson, who is gay, called on Diaz to apologize after the NY1 report.

“Council Member Díaz Sr.’s homophobic comments are offensive to both the Speaker and the body, and have no place in New York City,” his communications director told the station in a statement.

“He should apologize to all of his colleagues, and the entire LGBTQ community.”

Díaz Sr., a Pentecostal minister, has vocally opposed same-s*x marriage and has been criticized for past homophobic statements.

visit this link https://nypost.com/2019/0 .. ual-community/
+3   

20 comments for "Feb 9 - Bronx lawmaker: City Council is ‘controlled by the homosexual community’"

3 months ago '18        #2
niruggg 60 heat pts60
space
space
$8,120 | Props total: 22770 22770
When I get to the City Council, I find that the City Council is controlled — most council members out of 51 council members — over there, everybody is controlled by the black community,”

When I get to the City Council, I find that the City Council is controlled — most council members out of 51 council members — over there, everybody is controlled by the asian community,”

When I get to the City Council, I find that the City Council is controlled — most council members out of 51 council members — over there, everybody is controlled by the white community,”

fake outrage... especially if stating fact homophobia is the new anti-semetism
+5   

3 months ago '19        #3
Gold Face 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,596 | Props total: 8317 8317
I’m pretty sure boxden already knew New York was full of effeminate hipsters and homos*xuals

New York Ain’t been the same since the saudis dropped the towers, cot damn shame

+7   

3 months ago '04        #4
SubConscious 51 heat pts51
space
space
$19,544 | Props total: 91985 91985
 Gold Face said
I’m pretty sure boxden already knew New York was full of effeminate hipsters and homos*xuals

New York Ain’t been the same since the saudis dropped the towers, cot damn shame

Saudi's didn't drop the towers.

Bush's, Silverstein's, Rockefeller's, Windsor's, Rotschilds, and other powerful families dropped the towers. Stop sleeping.

+11   

3 months ago '19        #5
Gold Face 2 heat pts
space
space
 SubConscious said

Bush's, Silverstein's, Rockefeller's, Windsor's, Rotschilds, and other powerful families dropped the towers. Stop sleeping.

Ya they did but they employed the cot damn saudis

You are 100000 % correct tho and putting the blame on just the saudis, was a mistake by me

Bush Clinton gang still doing devilish sh*t today unscathed
+7   

3 months ago '04        #6
dc3003 133 heat pts133
space
space
$49,787 | Props total: 53516 53516

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

3 months ago '04        #7
SubConscious 51 heat pts51
space
space
$19,544 | Props total: 91985 91985
 Gold Face said
Ya they did but they employed the cot damn saudis

You are 100000 % correct tho and putting the blame on just the saudis, was a mistake by me

Bush Clinton gang still doing devilish sh*t today unscathed
It's a cold world fam... The powers that be brainwash the masses and literally get away with murder an unlimited amount of times.

fu*k em all though, that's out of our control.At least on Boxden we all got each other
+6   

3 months ago '05        #8
_Player2 422 heat pts422
space
space
space
$17,879 | Props total: 23393 23393
The agenda is real folks.

To all the homos*xual Boxden members that read this - repent or spend eternity in the lake of fire!

3 months ago '19        #9
Gold Face 2 heat pts
space
space
 SubConscious said
It's a cold world fam... The powers that be brainwash the masses and literally get away with murder an unlimited amount of times.

fu*k em all though, that's out of our control.At least on Boxden we all got each other
+1   

3 months ago '08        #10
stlcardinals19 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,050 | Props total: 7976 7976

[pic - click to view]

+3   

3 months ago '12        #11
Di Warlord 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 17232 17232
how is it homophobic to say that the council is ran by homos*xuals, and you feel like an outsider because of that?

homos*xuals need to understand that not everyone will be cool with the forced social acceptance that was forced down our throats to their lifestyle (keyword: lifestyle)
+8   

3 months ago '16        #12
Aztlan 131 heat pts131
space
space
$13,404 | Props total: 36079 36079
Bronx?

Makes sense.

Ricans and Dominicans be on that sh*t.

Dominicans come out the womb sculpting their eyebrows.

3 months ago '07        #13
RubbahBandMayn 16 heat pts16
space
space
$15,899 | Props total: 13058 13058
 SubConscious said

Myy man!

Mr. Diaz spoke nothing but facts and Corey Johnson can eat a d*ck but he prob would like that

Last edited by RubbahBandMayn; 02-10-2019 at 05:00 AM..
+3   

3 months ago '10        #14
marx1684 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,987 | Props total: 9906 9906
 Di Warlord said
how is it homophobic to say that the council is ran by homos*xuals, and you feel like an outsider because of that?

homos*xuals need to understand that not everyone will be cool with the forced social acceptance that was forced down our throats to their lifestyle (keyword: lifestyle)
Yes. Just like spirituality.

You don't treat people wrong if they believe differently than you. You don't have to believe it's the right way. You can teach your kids what you know but can't force them to follow.

The point relative is that if a particular demographic seemed to have a large amount of control it's not anti anything to point that fact out.

I've heard numerous mention of Congress being comprised of White men in suits. No outrage there.
+5   

3 months ago '16        #15
Aztlan 131 heat pts131
space
space
$13,404 | Props total: 36079 36079
 marx1684 said
Yes. Just like spirituality.

You don't treat people wrong if they believe differently than you. You don't have to believe it's the right way. You can teach your kids what you know but can't force them to follow.

The point relative is that if a particular demographic seemed to have a large amount of control it's not anti anything to point that fact out.

I've heard numerous mention of Congress being comprised of White men in suits. No outrage there.
Imagine if someone said they felt left out cuz congress was controlled by Christians

FOX News would rally the troops instantly
+2   

3 months ago '10        #16
marx1684 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,987 | Props total: 9906 9906
 Aztlan said
Imagine if someone said they felt left out cuz congress was controlled by Christians

FOX News would rally the troops instantly
They would but it would depend on the situation. If there was a Muslim man unable to be heard b/c of his beliefs it would be more of the same bs.

The guy in this post better have damn good facts to back the s**t he's kicking b/c the people of multiple letters have ruined lives for less.
+1   

3 months ago '16        #17
Negusis 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,370 | Props total: 11129 11129
It's probably true. And the person that comes out to reprimand him is gay lol?

Hilarious.
+3   

3 months ago '17        #18
QdobaCasanova 12 heat pts12
space
space
$10,045 | Props total: 28442 28442
 Di Warlord said

But what does that have to do with anything?

He just said “damn everyone’s gay”.

And are you one of those people who think people “choose” to be gay, cause gay is a s*xual preference — not a lifestyle, lol.

3 months ago '12        #19
Di Warlord 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 17232 17232
 QdobaCasanova said
But what does that have to do with anything?

He just said “damn everyone’s gay”.

And are you one of those people who think people “choose” to be gay, cause gay is a s*xual preference — not a lifestyle, lol.
that's what I'm saying

people are chastising him when all he said was that he feels as if his voice isn't being heard because he's not gay

I don't know if people choose to be gay, and neither do scientists that's my stance on it

3 months ago '17        #20
QdobaCasanova 12 heat pts12
space
space
$10,045 | Props total: 28442 28442
 Di Warlord said
that's what I'm saying

people are chastising him when all he said was that he feels as if his voice isn't being heard because he's not gay

I don't know if people choose to be gay, and neither do scientists that's my stance on it
Bro he said that in relation to not being able to get things done.

3 months ago '05        #21
kapiku21 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,822 | Props total: 284 284
I wouldn’t take this guy serious, he’s been bought out by diff organizations. He don’t give a single fu*k about his community. I feel bad for a lot of Bronx residents, a lot of their councilmembers aren’t doing a good job explaining what’s changing in their communities.

At least in the Heights/Dyckman our councilman made sure to include protections for the people already living here, some people in the Bronx didn’t even know what was happening.

I digress, But this clown right here? He’s a product of Rudy Giuliani
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+141online now  39
Image(s) inside Haleigh 🍞🎂
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+48online now  33
Image(s) inside It’s Time For That Upgrade!
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+44online now  27
Image(s) inside This The Chick Kevin Hart Risked It All For?
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  16
Image(s) inside May 19 - Military expert paints grim portrait of how Iran would retali..
119 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy