Trevor Noah Weighs In On Liam Neeson

most viewed right now
166 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
59 comments @wild'ish
most viewed right now
32 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 months ago '05        #26
Micheal C. Will 28 heat pts28
space
space
$31,268 | Props total: 28064 28064
 cuzjuan said
i think trevor noah is under-rated... and has the best spin (and i don think any body could have worded it any better then he did)

and the idiots who disagree with NOAH are idiots... cause the forum does matter, if he was on Arsenio or Oprah or some one we respected and had a discussion about what he said, it would make a huge difference.

and NOah is right, whats to gain by coming out and saying this stuff if in the end you just gonna get lynched?

thats like confessing at church and when u leave the cops are there waiting to arrest you and as u look back at the preacher shaking his head and wagging his finger at you and pointing to god, like "i told you, that sin will get cha!"

condemn the thoughts, not the man who can admit his wrong... and obviously he gains nothing by sharing that with us... hopefully what LIAM said will help more euros and whites come to grips with their racist thoughts and also evey other culture... cause LIam is quite a respected kinda guy, who lots of ppl look up to!
The Good Morning America interview where he tried to clarify his statement, proves that the forum wouldn't have matter because I don't believe he wanted to have an actual discussion in the first place.
+3   

2 months ago '05        #27
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,436 | Props total: 1674 1674

[pic - click to view]

fu*k A Liam Neeson. Trevor Noah inadvertently endorsing a Black Mammy archetype fu*k him too.
+2   

2 months ago '05        #28
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,712 | Props total: 2732 2732
 40 acres said
I am going to keep it 100. I hear n*ggas talking about fu*king up white people in similar context as Liam a bunch of times It’s a legit hate that people easily gets. People do outgrow it with a broader range of interactions.
Everyone and I mean EVERYONE ! has either done or thought some racist sh*t probably several times in their life. Some people on a regular basis. But you don’t think to yourself “holy fu*k I’m racist” you only notice it on other people. How many black People watched the Trayvon martin trial or news and didn’t think some racist sh*t about non blacks ? I think half the country was racist/predjudice during that. It happens. It’s just some people are in the spotlight.

2 months ago '04        #29
cuzjuan 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 3507 3507
 Micheal C. Will said
The Good Morning America interview where he tried to clarify his statement, proves that the forum wouldn't have matter because I don't believe he wanted to have an actual discussion in the first place.
didnt catch that yet..

2 months ago '13        #30
rinasd10 
space
space
$145 | Props total: 81 81
If my sister got r*ped and the only thing she knew was that he was a white dude, you best believe i'm looking for that "white bastard". Maybe his choice of wording was wrong but I don't think he was targeting black people as a whole. If that makes sense.
+1   

2 months ago '04        #31
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,198 | Props total: 5497 5497
nah man ,that guy´s movie is about revenge ...he thought that story would make him look tough and boost the promo,it backfired,he didnt think it through.i remember when promoting one of the taken ,the daughter revealed that Neeson called her ex and gave him that " i will find you " speech.

he might be a good guy,he might regret the incident but i seriously doubt that he wasnt some kind of racist before his friend got attacked

2 months ago '06        #32
DJ Endo 
space
space
$1,141 | Props total: 597 597
It's tough for me, because I really like his movies, but this is a hard pill to swallow.

This is more than just a white guy saying "******" in the heat of the moment because he's mad (I usually let that sh*t go). But this is NEXT-LEVEL sh*t. This is literally hunting down people SIMPLY BASED ON THEIR SKIN COLOR because of something they were innocent of. In this racial climate, I don't know why he came out with this... especially right before his movie dropped in theaters.

I respect that he was honest about it, but you can't say that wasn't racist. And I don't believe that a person willing to do that doesn't have any of those racist ideas in them still. It's just dormant.

I'm definitely watching Takkken 4 when it drops, but I'm gonna need some time on this one.

2 months ago '13        #33
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$16,248 | Props total: 25672 25672
 Doc Da Great said
People don't have the patience and wait for it, tolerance. To really hear Liam and what he's saying.

Imagine thinking some racist sh*t.

Knowing you thought some racist sh*t.

Was going to act on that racist sh*t.

ACTED ON THAT RACIST sh*t.

THeeeeeeen you don't. Mentally, that's gotta take you places. He thought sh*t was sweet and the times were safe to have a "dialogue"

[pic - click to view]

What's crazy to me is, how ANYBODY of color or period for that matter acts like oh yeah. I would never act on some racial bias towards somebody based on what they have done to someone else.

But you have a racial bias
[pic - click to view]

So does it really make sense to attack someone who is basically saying, I was in a dark place once. (don't ask me how) I did and thought things that I shouldnt have, it was wrong.

Without being asked, or in a situation to do so.

HE KEPT THIS INSIDE HIM. Imagine for a second the man WAS racist. He just atoned. Isn't this THE EXACT THING WE WANT.

So destroying him is counterproductive, but I understand why it's happening. It's unfortunate. Could've lead to something truly profound, but everybody is so caught up in themselves and the overriding theme of.

SOMETHING HAPPENED. REACT. Progress won't happen the way it should.

It sucks, but life is like that. Fu*k u gone do.

Counterpoint: Liam actually dropped bodies, the guilt is getting to him.
He hasn't acquired the skill of forgetting.
I’ve been thinking about how I feel about this situation and you hit the nail right on the head Doc.

This was a great opportunity for dialogue and a greater understanding, but alas, the world wants blood instead.
+2   

2 months ago '18        #34
Doc Da Great 328 heat pts328
space
space
$5,258 | Props total: 21318 21318
 SimpinAintEz said
I’ve been thinking about how I feel about this situation and you hit the nail right on the head Doc.

This was a great opportunity for dialogue and a greater understanding, but alas, the world wants blood instead.
If everybody has a soapbox, whose listening ? Type sh*t.
+2   

2 months ago '07        #35
TH35 112 heat pts112
space
space
$92,934 | Props total: 20351 20351
 DiegoRivera said
I like Trevor's social commentary more than his comedy

His perspective is super valuable
This

2 months ago '04        #36
Stormtrooper 2 heat pts
space
space
$884 | Props total: 251 251
 Switchc2390 said
That's cool and all, but we have to realize it aint just that he felt this way. He actually went out and ACTED on it. He said he WENT to those places and hope someone BLACK started sh*t with him. So what would have happened if someone did?
Did you read what I said..... "Misplaced Rage"

Also my sister said I shouldn't be talking about it because "People will always try and quantify actions with logic and you can not use logic when speaking of emotions"
+1   

2 months ago '13        #37
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Doc Da Great said
If everybody has a soapbox, whose listening ? Type sh*t.
Soap boxes are important, so long as you know when to step off them and let others be heard so that a dialogue can be had afterwards. As it stands, everyone is simply shouting on their boxes.
+2   

2 months ago '18        #38
Dehone 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 9228 9228
I'm more concerned about how he went about this, his phrasing(as if he was still back in the day) and how he thought he was gonna get some big a*s cosign and applause just because he came out with his story. I doubt he's the same racist he was back then but I don't think he cares about black people too much either still
+1   

2 months ago '18        #39
Dehone 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 9228 9228
 rinasd10 said
If my sister got r*ped and the only thing she knew was that he was a white dude, you best believe i'm looking for that "white bastard". Maybe his choice of wording was wrong but I don't think he was targeting black people as a whole. If that makes sense.
He literally admitted to looking for any black person

2 months ago '12        #40
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,034 | Props total: 6739 6739
lol its crazy how yall go thru mental gymnastics to rationalize white ppl being ignorant but yall will NEVER go that hard for blk ppl... i see it all the fu*king time on this site n its hard to call out cause of all the circle-jerking... ive seen yall sh*t on young black kids for way less
+1   

2 months ago '17        #41
SPdaGOAT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$15,395 | Props total: 32644 32644
 Micheal C. Will said
I'm saying the guilt must be eating him up from inside to involuntary deluge this information decades later.
From what I understand, he said this story in response to someone asking him about how he got into character for this movie.

2 months ago '05        #42
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
$16,970 | Props total: 10451 10451
 rinasd10 said
Telling us what you think when he told everyone and made it clear that he was looking for a reason to k*ll any "black bastard," is you simply being an apologists or not paying attention to everything the man said.

2 months ago '04        #43
booie4 
space
space
$5,661 | Props total: 2496 2496
 40 acres said
I am going to keep it 100. I hear n*ggas talking about fu*king up white people in similar context as Liam a bunch of times It’s a legit hate that people easily gets. People do outgrow it with a broader range of interactions.
Agreed, but how many of them actually go to the burbs with a weapon looking for a f*ght?

2 months ago '13        #44
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Dehone said
I'm more concerned about how he went about this, his phrasing(as if he was still back in the day) and how he thought he was gonna get some big a*s cosign and applause just because he came out with his story. I doubt he's the same racist he was back then but I don't think he cares about black people too much either still
What about how he made the admission made you think he sounded like he was still of that mentality and was expecting applause?

Just seemed like a guy being super candid about a fukked up mental state he was in at one point in his life. He said was ashamed to have THOUGHT that way. What’s the issue?

Last edited by SimpinAintEz; 02-11-2019 at 10:29 AM..
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '12        #45
AlBooBoo 18 heat pts18
space
space
$47,048 | Props total: 68215 68215
 realkilla3 said
fu*k Liam Nelson fu*k taken fu*k cold pursuit fu*k pilgrims progress fu*k his career fu*k Ballymena fu*k north Ireland fu*k the year 1952 for producing a bi*ch like him fu*k whoever trained this a**hole and fu*k anyone he loves and anyone with his mind state
This got me dying Mf said fk north Ireland fk the year 1952 for producing a b*tch lmao!!!
+1   

2 months ago '19        #46
Supreme Doom 
space
space
$544 | Props total: 629 629
Look... I can see its very hard to grasp that Black people camt be racist.

As Blacks.. We can be bigots. Ignorant and discriminatory. But absokutely no racist. We never had the power and influence to change our lives in the U.S.

The reason wytpeople defend racism instead of joinging in its abolishing. They would rather defend evil intent that manifests as racism. Instead of asking why Liem has spent most his life havibg these feeling. But never has done anything benefitial for blacks or empowering them to do greater things for their communities.

Thats the rub...the fix...the distraction. For every WytPerson who does racist actions. Severe or not thats ur Opinion. Ask ...what have they done for Blacks that can benefit them in policy, law and or culture.

Feel however u want. Its always about ur actions. Wytprivilage DOES NOTHING

2 months ago '19        #47
Supreme Doom 
space
space
$544 | Props total: 629 629
 hbk83 said
Everyone and I mean EVERYONE ! has either done or thought some racist sh*t probably several times in their life. Some people on a regular basis. But you don’t think to yourself “holy fu*k I’m racist” you only notice it on other people. How many black People watched the Trayvon martin trial or news and didn’t think some racist sh*t about non blacks ? I think half the country was racist/predjudice during that. It happens. It’s just some people are in the spotlight.
We are not racist at all. We dobt have the Power amd influence. Never had it here.

But what are some solutions to stopoing system wide racist oppression? k*lling and inhuman treatment of Blacks??

2 months ago '15        #48
Maxbcline 
space
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 7323 7323
Must be a Reebok soldier sale in here with all the soft shoeing going on

fu*king bozos

2 months ago '16        #49
MacFrugal 
space
space
$429 | Props total: 1680 1680
 shortz said
who gives a sh*t....

is he beating blacks....putting blacks on welfare putting black in jail and shooting them is he raping blacks...is going around and tleling little black kids you aint going to be sh*t n*gga..

me im racist as fu*k...some white person acts rude or is inconsiderate to others ima be like fu*kin white cracker a*s bi*ch....and my gf is white

if i see a mexican doing some fu*ked sh*t...ima be like fu*kin ghetto beaner bi*ch and im a mixed mexican

if i see a black person beat the sh*t out of a 80 year old lady or the time in oakland an old lady accidently stepped on a black mans shoe and he got mad and shot her ima be like bi*ch a*s trash n*gga.

and all you fu*kin fairys and angels dont act like you never said any racial sh*t..or thought it. yet if someone ELSE says anything or does anything racist you automatically want there death...

when you should be wanting your own death as well for saying racist words you fu*kin racist pos.

you say one racist remark...YOU ARE AS MUCH OF A RACIST AS LIAM NEESON IS AND ALL THE SLAVE MASTERS AND KKK AND TRUMP

CLICK HERE TO ADD THIS DIPsh*t TO YOUR IGNORE LIST

-----><-----

2 months ago '15        #50
40 acres 34 heat pts34
space
space
$3,513 | Props total: 7783 7783
 booie4 said
Agreed, but how many of them actually go to the burbs with a weapon looking for a f*ght?
They used to justify robbing them with that line of thinking. I am just saying I have seen this story. Hate and bias is easily induced. It doesn't even have to be color of your skin. n*ggas murder each other over concrete city blocks. Which at this point of time I recognize racism but find it a waste of time to even care about it. It's always going to exist. Some people change some people don't. Trevor Noah already broke it down in a pc way.
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+21online now  29
Video inside Cardi B with the facts
85 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+80online now  28
Video inside In China women have to go through these to get into the club
118 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+93online now  27
Image(s) inside I don't usually beat off to chicks at work but... I can make an except..
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+38online now  10
50 cent finally speaks on Buck’s secret life
115 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy