Realised Something About Captain America In The MCU Universe

most viewed right now
166 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
59 comments @wild'ish
most viewed right now
32 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 months ago '11        #101
The Rhyming Ape 75 heat pts75
space
space
$16,843 | Props total: 33706 33706
 WHATEVERMAN said
The MCU has never been consistent in how they portray the team's pecking order. In the original Avengers, Hulk was pretty clearly the strongest yet got his a*s whooped in a 1v1 match against Thor in Ragnorok. Just like in Winter Soldier, Bucky was giving Cap all he could handle with his mech arm yet in Civil War Spiderman made is arm look like child's play. There's zero consistency.
Hulk is the strongest avenger. Thor beat him bc a) just in terms of f*ghting Thor is good enough to make up for that difference in strength and b) it's a thor movie lol.

Also Spiderman can make alot of things look like child's play he's strong af. He didn't out strong or out f*ght bucky. He webbed him up which bucky has like no defense for and cap can't do anything like that

No really tf yall n*ggas talking about lmao
+1   

2 months ago '11        #102
The Rhyming Ape 75 heat pts75
space
space
$16,843 | Props total: 33706 33706
 BtMkRs said
It’s f*ghting experience, skill , adapting to different f*ghting styles so of course Spider-Man couldnt hang . And Thor’s hammer isn't all about strength . And the Hulk has never really had to f*ght f*ght because he overpowered everyone
Exactly. Cap ain't just beat tf out of Spiderman. He out thought him bc of the combat experience. Cap is great hand to hand and super human in terms of speed and strength but he has his limits.

Also do n*ggas know these are based on comics? Comic books do this sh*t all the time lmao. Sometimes superman is an undefeatable God and an amazing tactician. Sometimes he's an idiot with super strength who gets beat way easier than he should. It depends on what the story needs at the time lol
+3   

2 months ago '18        #103
Doc Da Great 328 heat pts328
space
space
$5,258 | Props total: 21318 21318
Yall really had this sh*t go four fu*king pages....

+1   

2 months ago '11        #104
BtMkRs 13 heat pts13
space
space
$9,565 | Props total: 10004 10004
 Pleasure Boy said
You sound exactly like a Batman fan... Those are Batman excuses... f*ghting experience this n*gga Cap is a fuccking lab experiment yall talk like he was trained by Ip Man or some sh*t
we are grown a$$ Men....
talking about Captain America 😆
and it's never gonna change . I Love It

2 months ago '11        #105
SuL2K12 
space
space
$2,081 | Props total: 2141 2141
Thanos was toying with Captain America.
+2   

2 months ago '12        #106
Pleasure Boy 1332 heat pts1332 OP
space
space
$10,930 | Props total: 11427 11427
 The Rhyming Ape said
Exactly. Cap ain't just beat tf out of Spiderman. He out thought him bc of the combat experience. Cap is great hand to hand and super human in terms of speed and strength but he has his limits.

Also do n*ggas know these are based on comics? Comic books do this sh*t all the time lmao. Sometimes superman is an undefeatable God and an amazing tactician. Sometimes he's an idiot with super strength who gets beat way easier than he should. It depends on what the story needs at the time lol
But every other hero had a moment in their movie where they were defeated... Iron Man lost to Rody in Iron Man 2... Iron Man lost his house and suit in Iron Man 3... Iron Man almost died in Avengers 3... Thor lost his abilities in his 1st movie... Thor got his a*s whipped by Elgrim in Thor 2... Hulk beat Thor's a*s in Avengers... Thor got his a*s handed to him by Thanos in Avengers 3... Black Panther took an L to k*llmonger... Hulk lost to Thor in Thor Ragnarock... Hulk got completely fuccked up by Thanos... Ant Man gets his a*s beat by The Wasp... Doctor Strange took an L to Ebony Maw... Vision took an L to Corvus Glaive Cap shows up and beats his a*s (with help ofcoz)... My point is this... Name one moment where Cap took an L to his opponent and had to come back? They dont make Cap take any L's not even in a one on one against Ultron
+1   

2 months ago '06        #107
LeMar G 250 heat pts250
space
space
$18,334 | Props total: 51748 51748
what in the casual is going on in here?
+4   

2 months ago '12        #108
space
space
 Doc Da Great said
Yall really had this sh*t go four fu*king pages....

Its a discussion my n*gga... You can always leave the thread I actually like the feedback
+1   

2 months ago '18        #109
space
space
 Pleasure Boy said
Its a discussion my n*gga... You can always leave the thread I actually like the feedback
Look, if you were gonna make this kind of thread the least you could've done was @ me either I would've been able to explain it.

Or point you in a proper direction.

Reading these posts like 10 percent of these cats are among those who know what the fu*k they're talking about. It's crazy.
[pic - click to view]

So tell me. What is the uhhhh situation with Cap, what's your thing with him ?

Edit: I read your OP, I just want to be clear on what I think I'm clear on.

Last edited by Doc Da Great; 02-09-2019 at 10:47 AM..

2 months ago '18        #110
space
space
Okay. I guess you really think Cap is OP then. @

So let's break it down.

He's lost before.

[pic - click to view]

Two, the only actual f*ghter that comes close to Cap off raw ability is Bucky, and I'm pretty sure that's because Cap wasn't try to k*ll homie when they fought.

3. Cap is a play for keeps f*ghter. He's not trying to k*ll you. But he's going to put you down so you stay down. This is important for my next point.

4. He's a man who f*ghts with conviction and will take his own life if need be.

[pic - click to view]

So you're getting the wrong thing out of this moment, this isn't about RAW strength. But really the mental game playing out.

Thanos isn't so much playing with him as he is trying to understand. Why ?

Why is Cap not yielding ? Like all the others ?

Why am I putting forth effort here ?

Man fu*k this.

[pic - click to view]

Essentially. (so what I'm saying here is that's willpower, that's no I'll do anything to stop you from blah blah blah, not strength...completely. Cap knows he can't stop dude, but that doesn't mean Cap is gonna stop)

Also, he's a tenacious learner of things.

[pic - click to view]

Soo all the f*ghting styles he's caught up on since the war with Germany. Goooooot DAMN.

He's practically untouchable. Unless you're Iron man do a background of all his moves cause you can't beat him hand to hand straight up.

The Shield is made out of an unbreakable metal. His body however

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Dude is nowhere close to OP,
[pic - click to view]

he's just the best character.

sh*t he's even cried more than anybody else.

He's an avenger with with super solider serum and a will of a man with nothing to lose.

That's a hard guy to stop. Off the old American principles too. (all the good ones) That's a REALLY hard to guy to stop.

Last edited by Doc Da Great; 02-09-2019 at 11:18 AM..
+3   

2 months ago '14        #111
Bando Jonez 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 5160 5160
 MrRager said
Lifting Thor's hammer isn't a matter of strength though, you have to be "worthy". I don't even think that applies to Thor's axe though.
Side note: hope we get to see Beta Ray Bill at some point.
Beta Ray Bill was in Ragnarok.. Tho it was his statue and an easter egg...

Im sure you knew that tho
+2   

2 months ago '12        #112
space
space
 Doc Da Great said

So let's break it down.

He's lost before.

[pic - click to view]

Two, the only actual f*ghter that comes close to Cap off raw ability is Bucky, and I'm pretty sure that's because Cap wasn't try to k*ll homie when they fought.

3. Cap is a play for keeps f*ghter. He's not trying to k*ll you. But he's going to put you down so you stay down. This is important for my next point.

[pic - click to view]

So you're getting the wrong thing out of this moment, this isn't about RAW strength. But really the mental game playing out.

Man fu*k this.

[pic - click to view]

Essentially. (so what I'm saying here is that's willpower, that's no I'll do anything to stop you from blah blah blah, not strength...completely. Cap knows he can't stop dude, but that doesn't mean Cap is gonna stop)

Also, he's a tenacious learner of things.

[pic - click to view]

Soo all the f*ghting styles he's caught up on since the war with Germany. Goooooot DAMN.

He's practically untouchable. Unless you're Iron man do a background of all his moves cause you can't beat him hand to hand straight up.

The Shield is made out of an unbreakable metal. His body however

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Dude is nowhere close to OP,
[pic - click to view]

he's just the best character.
He literally stopped f*ghting at the end of Winter Soldier... He was still f*ghting Bucky with 3 gunshot wounds and just told him afterwards I'm not gonna f*ght you

[video - click to view]

2 months ago '18        #113
space
space
 Pleasure Boy said
He literally stopped f*ghting at the end of Winter Soldier... He was still f*ghting Bucky with 3 gunshot wounds and just told him afterwards I'm not gonna f*ght you

End of the line man.

End of the fu*king line.

He doesn't wanna DIE, he's trying to make his point.

[pic - click to view]

Conviction.

[pic - click to view]

and who is his favorite ?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

There it is. They've put it all right there in front of you.
+1   

2 months ago '11        #114
PotheadFocker 176 heat pts176
space
space
$35,008 | Props total: 12776 12776
Autism f*ght
+1   

2 months ago '05        #115
WCIB 123 heat pts123
space
space
$27,106 | Props total: 14009 14009
 Outlawfromabove said
Bro... it's a movie
 regularjoe said
No. No he’s not.
Yep.

2 months ago '17        #116
Mperfection 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,945 | Props total: 4896 4896
 Pleasure Boy said

[pic - click to view]

This mafuccka is way too overpowered... In Winter Soldier this mafuccka struggled against Bucky but he can defeat Spiderman so easily... Both Winter Soldier and Falcon got they a*s beat by Spiderman but somehow he was handicapped against Cap... Black Panther beat the breaks off Winter Soldier with and without the suit but was handicapped at the German airport... Iron Man beat the sh*t out of both Cap and Bucky but still held back and Cap beat him coz of one distraction... Thanos beat the Hulk till he gave Bruce Banner full control of his body... Beat the breaks off Thor... Fuccked up Half the Avengers plus The Guardians Of The Universe but Cap managed have a moment against the strongest being in the Universe

[pic - click to view]

Captain America is MCU's Batman... Hes way to fuccking overpowered its like his opponent becomes handicapped everytime they f*ght against him... This n*gga stopped Thor's hammer with that shield and Thor is suppose to be a God... And even though he didnt pick Thor's hammer up in Age Of Ultron he made it move slightly so that makes him stronger than Hulk
He had the weakest villain in all the MCU movies but he's stronger than almost all The Avengers

Yo fucck Captain America this is bullsh*t
The character been broken this isn't unique to the MCU. Based purely on skill set and in comparison to the rest the only comic character with a better set of plot armor is probably Batman

2 months ago '04        #117
Maroon_Tiger 30 heat pts30
space
space
$52,524 | Props total: 8432 8432
 NEWYORKTlMES said
You’re a*suming Thanos was even trying
Exactly... his facial expressions were that of being DUMBFOUNDED..... THERE WAS ALOT MORE THAN just strength being displayed in that scene... and virtually everyone missed that... i’ve already give my opinion... people think cap can parry a thanos attack when he litterally kicked thor across a fu*king room... and sent iron man back 40ft from a headbutt... and swatted him like a fly

But to answer the question... cap is OP, his whole nature is OP... OP for a human
+2   

2 months ago '07        #118
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 3067 3067
 Maroon_Tiger said
Exactly... his facial expressions were that of being DUMBFOUNDED..... THERE WAS ALOT MORE THAN just strength being displayed in that scene... and virtually everyone missed that... i’ve already give my opinion... people think cap can parry a thanos attack when he litterally kicked thor across a fu*king room... and sent iron man back 40ft from a headbutt

But to answer the question... cap is OP, his whole nature is OP... OP for a human
I agree. There's no reason when thanos punched cap that his head should have still been attached to his shoulders.

2 months ago '04        #119
Maroon_Tiger 30 heat pts30
space
space
$52,524 | Props total: 8432 8432
 Tha Boss said
Why would gamora be the most feared woman? What powers she got
Thanos was prolly using a figure of speach... she, like HELA, was a feared female warrior... going from plamet to planet dominating battles, making nations kneel to their leaders(thanos and odin)... gamora was a ruthless, bloodthirsty warrior... f*ghting on the bad side of things, and snapped and wanted out of that life, she ran from thanos... for hela, odin banished her because of her opposition to odin changing his ways and being a more thoughtful, peaceful leader
+1   

2 months ago '04        #120
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,743 | Props total: 2473 2473
 Head Coach said
Also how Captain America, black widow and falcon, saved wanda and vision a*s so easily
Cuz Cap that n*gga! That's how! n*gga popped outta the shadows and I was like
+2   

2 months ago '04        #121
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,743 | Props total: 2473 2473
 Doc Da Great said

So let's break it down.

He's lost before.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Man fu*k this........
Brought a tear to my eye fam!
+1   

2 months ago '07        #122
Jay-Vab 
space
space
space
$810 | Props total: 247 247
i think that thanos moment was more of a Gohan trope where Cap has these "if i just dig deep enough and everything is on the line" type hidden powers. Some of his feats should put him as strong as Thor but it seems to come in flashes.

picking up mjolnir just means your worthy so it was a probably a nod to Cap having a pure heart or something. nothing to do with strength.

2 months ago '16        #123
mallavetti 
space
space
space
$101 | Props total: 25 25
oo

2 months ago '07        #124
killacar 6 heat pts
space
space
$6,327 | Props total: 9703 9703
 Maroon_Tiger said
Red Skull didnt use the stone bc he was ONE WITH THE STONE.. he SERVED THE STONE, how the fk did he say “thanos, son, of _____ and ___” and “gamora daughter of thanos”... how would he know that?!?! Hes only lived on earth and on Vormir for an eternity...

He was ALONE ON THAT PLANET.. THE SOUL STONE WIPED ALL LIfe from that planet... and used him as a gatekeeper.. bruh, just wait until they explain this sh*t in the next movie bc they didnt explain the soul stone explicitly in IW...ON PURPOSE

Youre right.. thnaos and gamora had reputations.., but only cosmic people knew them... thats it
Red Skull says something like many have come in search of the stone but none were worthy or some sh*t like that....so we can a*sume he gathers information in that way

2 months ago '15        #125
40 acres 34 heat pts34
space
space
$3,513 | Props total: 7783 7783
n*ggas be ruining sh*t by inserting real world logic into fiction. n*gga it's fiction no n*gga with a shield is really capable of saving the world. fu*king up the escapism by putting real sh*t in
+2   

Home      

most viewed right now
+21online now  29
Video inside Cardi B with the facts
85 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+80online now  28
Video inside In China women have to go through these to get into the club
118 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+93online now  27
Image(s) inside I don't usually beat off to chicks at work but... I can make an except..
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+38online now  10
50 cent finally speaks on Buck’s secret life
115 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy