Realised Something About Captain America In The MCU Universe

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '05        #76
cbsepts 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,421 | Props total: 2544 2544
 Pleasure Boy said

[pic - click to view]

This mafuccka is way too overpowered... In Winter Soldier this mafuccka struggled against Bucky but he can defeat Spiderman so easily... Both Winter Soldier and Falcon got they a*s beat by Spiderman but somehow he was handicapped against Cap... Black Panther beat the breaks off Winter Soldier with and without the suit but was handicapped at the German airport... Iron Man beat the sh*t out of both Cap and Bucky but still held back and Cap beat him coz of one distraction... Thanos beat the Hulk till he gave Bruce Banner full control of his body... Beat the breaks off Thor... Fuccked up Half the Avengers plus The Guardians Of The Universe but Cap managed have a moment against the strongest being in the Universe

[pic - click to view]

Captain America is MCU's Batman... Hes way to fuccking overpowered its like his opponent becomes handicapped everytime they f*ght against him... This n*gga stopped Thor's hammer with that shield and Thor is suppose to be a God... And even though he didnt pick Thor's hammer up in Age Of Ultron he made it move slightly so that makes him stronger than Hulk
He had the weakest villain in all the MCU movies but he's stronger than almost all The Avengers

Yo fucck Captain America this is bullsh*t
breh.....

you looking for realism in comic book superhero movies?

say that sh*t out loud

the made up dude is not behaving as he should in the made up movie world

and behave accordingly

1 week ago '05        #77
cbsepts 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,421 | Props total: 2544 2544
 Outlawfromabove said
Bro... it's a movie
this man gets it

a movie about superheroes at that

i learned long ago that people take this shyt way too serious tho
+1   

1 week ago '18        #78
Doc Da Great 176 heat pts176
space
space
$2,440 | Props total: 10145 10145
 Maroon_Tiger said
Red skull reads thanos and gamora’s souls upon meeting them, he does the same to tony

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Ur serious rite now aren't U ?
[pic - click to view]

1 week ago '04        #79
Maroon_Tiger 30 heat pts30
space
space
$52,230 | Props total: 8052 8052
Someone didnt pay attention to the movie

1 week ago '16        #80
GillyGillzGiles 
space
space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 664 664
 Pleasure Boy said

[pic - click to view]

This mafuccka is way too overpowered... In Winter Soldier this mafuccka struggled against Bucky but he can defeat Spiderman so easily... Both Winter Soldier and Falcon got they a*s beat by Spiderman but somehow he was handicapped against Cap... Black Panther beat the breaks off Winter Soldier with and without the suit but was handicapped at the German airport... Iron Man beat the sh*t out of both Cap and Bucky but still held back and Cap beat him coz of one distraction... Thanos beat the Hulk till he gave Bruce Banner full control of his body... Beat the breaks off Thor... Fuccked up Half the Avengers plus The Guardians Of The Universe but Cap managed have a moment against the strongest being in the Universe

[pic - click to view]

Captain America is MCU's Batman... Hes way to fuccking overpowered its like his opponent becomes handicapped everytime they f*ght against him... This n*gga stopped Thor's hammer with that shield and Thor is suppose to be a God... And even though he didnt pick Thor's hammer up in Age Of Ultron he made it move slightly so that makes him stronger than Hulk
He had the weakest villain in all the MCU movies but he's stronger than almost all The Avengers

To the point about the hulk, Hulk can crack planets in half when he’s mad enough. But they kind of pacified his powers in the movies but i agree Cap over powered but F it let’s go ENDGAME
+1   

1 week ago '14        #81
Comicsnow 117 heat pts117
space
space
$2,888 | Props total: 11796 11796
 killacar said
Here
I know its strong , thanos has a stone that can change reality, and time

If the hammer is so powerful ( uru) why can it be melted by the power of a sun but a gauntlet with the power to turn the sun to bubble gum not be stonger , and why wouldn't everything be in cased in it , also if thats the case what happend to destroyer amour cuz it should still exist, unless i forgot something

1 week ago '18        #82
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said
Someone didnt pay attention to the movie
Fam ?

When Thanos and Gams show up ?

Tell me. What you saw ?

Then as they make their way to the edge of the cliff.

What did you see.

Cause at NO point, does Red Skull EVEN EMM take a stone to read or do any of the bullsh*t you talking.

Red Skull knows Thanos. It doesn't matter HOW. Cause that's not something to think about.

You can easily infer, due to him being there for so long 73 years. That he was told of Thanos and Gamora.

She is the most feared woman in the Galaxy.

Thanos is a warlord.

They had rep AROUND the galaxy as RAW a*s k*llers

[pic - click to view]

All of a sudden we just gone MAKE sh*t up Tiger ? ?

Last edited by Doc Da Great; 02-09-2019 at 07:54 AM..

1 week ago '18        #83
space
space
See this is why I asked what the fu*k is going on here ? Cause there is no reason for this to be a 3 page thread.

+1   

1 week ago '04        #84
space
space
 Doc Da Great said
Fam ?

When Thanos and Gams show up ?

Tell me. What you saw ?

Then as they make their way to the edge of the cliff.

What did you see.

Cause at NO point, does Red Skull EVEN EMM take a stone to read or do any of the bullsh*t you talking.

Red Skull knows Thanos. It doesn't matter HOW. Cause that's not something to think about.

You can easily infer, due to him being there for so long 73 years. That he was told of Thanos and Gamora.

She is the most feared woman in the Galaxy.

Thanos is a warlord.

They had rep AROUND the galaxy as RAW a*s k*llers

[pic - click to view]

All of a sudden we just gone MAKE sh*t up Tiger ? ?
Red Skull didnt use the stone bc he was ONE WITH THE STONE.. he SERVED THE STONE, how the fk did he say “thanos, son, of _____ and ___” and “gamora daughter of thanos”... how would he know that?!?! Hes only lived on earth and on Vormir for an eternity...

He was ALONE ON THAT PLANET.. THE SOUL STONE WIPED ALL LIfe from that planet... and used him as a gatekeeper.. bruh, just wait until they explain this sh*t in the next movie bc they didnt explain the soul stone explicitly in IW...ON PURPOSE

Youre right.. thnaos and gamora had reputations.., but only cosmic people knew them... thats it

1 week ago '15        #85
mr1914 
space
space
$907 | Props total: 1723 1723
 MYd*ckSOCOLD said
Isn't OP British?

Stick to your crumpets and Harry Potter yeh blooday wanker

Straight up. Never forget that when Reed Richards, Bruce Banner, and Professor X were all stranded during Secret War there was only 1 clear choice who should be leader.

RECEIPTS

Professor X: I'm also good at reading hearts -- no man in existence equals your courage, Cap

Wolverine: Wait a minute! He's the LEAST of us! He can't do anything! I won't follow him--!

Thor: I will! I am a prince of the Gods! I do not pledge my allegiance to many of mortal stature! This man I will follow through the gates of hades!

[pic - click to view]

A soldier with a voice that could command a god

And DOES

[pic - click to view]

/THREAD
Is Daredevil choking Nuke up??? Lmao now that’s what you call inconsistency. Dude is way stronger than Daredevil
+1   

1 week ago '16        #86
NEWYORKTlMES 53 heat pts53
space
space
$2,754 | Props total: 9898 9898
You’re a*suming Thanos was even trying
+2   

1 week ago '18        #87
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said
Red Skull didnt use the stone bc he was ONE WITH THE STONE.. he SERVED THE STONE, how the fk did he say “thanos, son, of _____ and ___” and “gamora daughter of thanos”... how would he know that?!?! Hes only lived on earth and on Vormir for an eternity...

He was ALONE ON THAT PLANET.. THE SOUL STONE WIPED ALL LIfe from that planet... and used him as a gatekeeper.. bruh, just wait until they explain this sh*t in the next movie bc they didnt explain the soul stone explicitly in IW...ON PURPOSE

Youre right.. thnaos and gamora had reputations.., but only cosmic people knew them... thats it
Stop.

STOP.

STOP.

No. I will not entertain theory in regards to comic book films.
[pic - click to view]

(when sober)

1 week ago '04        #88
space
space
 Doc Da Great said
Stop.

STOP.

STOP.

No. I will not entertain theory in regards to comic book films.
[pic - click to view]

(when sober)
RED SKULL said “ the soul stone carries a sort of WISDOM”...

1 week ago '04        #89
space
space

[video - click to view]

Skip to 0:45-1:00

Tell me THAT IM fu*kING WRONG.. tell me that sh*t to my face

1 week ago '18        #90
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said
RED SKULL said “ the soul stone carries a sort of WISDOM”...
I SAID NO TIGER.

Alright, I haven't even eaten, okay. Let alone gotten high enough to even humor this nonsense.

Okay. Not now.
[pic - click to view]

Don't. Don't. Don't. Have me act out, I've been a good geek for these past couple weeks.

I ain't tryin to relapse. Red Skull was the soul stone Doc, I swear.

[pic - click to view]

Boi if you don-

1 week ago '04        #91
space
space
 Doc Da Great said
I SAID NO TIGER.

Alright, I haven't even eaten, okay. Let alone gotten high enough to even humor this nonsense.

Okay. Not now.
[pic - click to view]

Don't. Don't. Don't. Have me act out, I've been a good geek for these past couple weeks.

I ain't tryin to relapse. Red Skull was the soul stone Doc, I swear.

[pic - click to view]

Boi if you don-
Watch the fu*kin clip
+1   

1 week ago '18        #92
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said
Watch the fu*kin clip
I don't wanna watch the fu*king clip Tigs. I SAW THE fu*kING MOVIE !!!
[pic - click to view]

Dog, 10 mins. 10 mins. I'll be lit enough to have this actual discussion at least until somebody can explain to me what this thread is about.

Cause Cap being OP is really hard to believe.

1 week ago '05        #93
Tha Boss 50 heat pts50
space
space
space
$24,935 | Props total: 48568 48568
 Maroon_Tiger said

Why would gamora be the most feared woman? What powers she got

1 week ago '16        #94
GLOIN 443 heat pts443
space
space
$10,652 | Props total: 29224 29224
 Sir_Burn_Alot said
Picking up Mjölnir has nothing to do with strength at all.

Thanos beat Hulk that badly because he had the Power Stone already

But I somewhat agree with your overall premise. The MCU can be inconsistent at times with the strength/abilities of the characters.
Thanos actually didn’t use the power stone against hulk

1 week ago '11        #95
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,981 | Props total: 4315 4315
 Sir_Burn_Alot said
Picking up Mjölnir has nothing to do with strength at all.

Thanos beat Hulk that badly because he had the Power Stone already

But I somewhat agree with your overall premise. The MCU can be inconsistent at times with the strength/abilities of the characters.
 BEASTMODE863 said
you could also say he struggled with Bucky cause well its Bucky & he wouldn't go all out on his best friend
All of this stuff plus what you're describing is experience is not a strict strength vs power thing. How do you think Black Widow or Hawkeye is prosperous amongst this group of herculean talent? experience and training. Even though i think it was stupid as hell how black widow and some other people were handling some of thanos black order that was fu*king stupid
+1   

1 week ago '15        #96
Preacher Mane 31 heat pts31
space
space
$13,798 | Props total: 31437 31437
Random but does Stormbreaker have the same rules as Mjölnir? Do you have to be worthy to lift it as well?

1 week ago '05        #97
Sluggernaut 24 heat pts24
space
space
$25,783 | Props total: 8666 8666
Slapped because MCU Universe is redundant
+1   

1 week ago '04        #98
Makaveli4Eva 
space
space
$880 | Props total: 411 411
FULLY agree and thought that. Weak a*s Bucky fu*ked up the order too but the exact moment that made me wanna throw my fu*kin phone was in Infinity War when my boy Black Panther is running full out to f*ght and this n*gga Cap HAWKS him down and runs stride to stride. G.T.F.O. A modified human keeping up with a superhuman

Pleasure Boy said

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

1 week ago '05        #99
dizzle trizzle 16 heat pts16
space
space
$8,699 | Props total: 7292 7292
i think iron man is op
+1   

1 week ago '12        #100
Pleasure Boy 1323 heat pts1323 OP
space
space
$10,863 | Props total: 10795 10795
 cbsepts said
breh.....

you looking for realism in comic book superhero movies?

say that sh*t out loud

the made up dude is not behaving as he should in the made up movie world

and behave accordingly
Its not about realism all this sh*t is fiction I know but speaking from within the MCU universe Cap is OP as fucck

Home      

most viewed right now
-16online now  53
Image(s) inside "I like you, and I want you..."
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-31online now  38
G Herbo walking round here with herpes... ew lol
170 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+196online now  32
Image(s) inside Sittin 24 inches off the ground...
87 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+24online now  27
Video inside The World’s Most Popular Movie Right Now Is Bigger Than Any Marvel Movie
46 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy