Realised Something About Captain America In The MCU Universe

most viewed right now
134 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
32 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 months ago '12        #51
Pleasure Boy 1332 heat pts1332 OP
space
space
$10,930 | Props total: 11427 11427
 BtMkRs said
It’s f*ghting experience, skill , adapting to different f*ghting styles so of course Spider-Man couldnt hang . And Thor’s hammer isn't all about strength . And the Hulk has never really had to f*ght f*ght because he overpowered everyone
You sound exactly like a Batman fan... Those are Batman excuses... f*ghting experience this n*gga Cap is a fuccking lab experiment yall talk like he was trained by Ip Man or some sh*t

2 months ago '14        #52
titans7 
space
space
$9,062 | Props total: 21606 21606
Alot of people co-signed OP when they saw that trailer with Captain America holding back Thanos hand when he is basically a glorified Justin Bieber built American dude on steroids that were cutting edge technology 80 fu*king years ago. They actually thought the trailer had to be misdirection until the movie came out and the same guy who beat the sh*t out of Hulk with zero infinity stones lit up was struggling and at a draw with the hgh hero Steve Rogers.

OP might have his head explode if he tries to think how Black Widow should not only be dead or should have broken every bone in her body on those many jumps and landings but she actually fought and beat superpowered aliens one on one. Her rated R movie will have her beating up all of the newly acquired by Marvel, X men characters.

2 months ago '06        #53
LABoy83 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,303 | Props total: 2527 2527
Everything pretty much been covered. He held back against Spidey and Bucky. Thanos clearly wasn’t using his full strength on him in that one scene (which he Zzz’s him right after btw). And it takes nobility to hold Mjolnir (Vision picked it up).

What I want to know is how TF did Stark get Vibranium to make his shield back then?
+1   

2 months ago '07        #54
killacar 6 heat pts
space
space
$6,327 | Props total: 9703 9703
The fact that u think picking up Thor's hammer is based on strength perplexes me
+4   

2 months ago '08        #55
Chedda 456 heat pts456
space
space
$18,690 | Props total: 46250 46250
 Supreme Doom said
Yall disrespecting the Prime example of doing the Most with the minimalist options

Captain is corny. Hold that against him all u want. But Cap is a certified G. Not the American Overtone tho.. Keep up!
Captain America.. Steve Rodgers thru his actions and how he leads is why he is one of the Best period.

He does the intangibles noone else bothers to try, ONLY AFTER being beaten or helped tremendously by some outside help.

Dont matter what phase, what writer, what story arch. Cap is to be respected and feared. How he dismantles people...(smh)
Capt isn't corny. He is more like a conservative Republican.

2 months ago '12        #56
Pleasure Boy 1332 heat pts1332 OP
space
space
$10,930 | Props total: 11427 11427
 LABoy83 said
Everything pretty much been covered. He held back against Spidey and Bucky. Thanos clearly wasn’t using his full strength on him in that one scene (which he Zzz’s him right after btw). And it takes nobility to hold Mjolnir (Vision picked it up).

What I want to know is how TF did Stark get Vibranium to make his shield back then?
He used full strength against Bucky when he didnt know who he was... Captain America took on Ultron in a 1 on 1 on that truck scene

killacar said
The fact that u think picking up Thor's hammer is based on strength perplexes me
Why the fucck do you guys keep saying this?
I never said the Hammer requires strength... I'm just saying he used strength to make it move

2 months ago '04        #57
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,190 | Props total: 4476 4476
 skillahmang said
Batman>> Capt America

Cap has worked Batman Everytime they fought.

2 months ago '11        #58
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,527 | Props total: 7797 7797
 Pleasure Boy said
You sound exactly like a Batman fan... Those are Batman excuses... f*ghting experience this n*gga Cap is a fuccking lab experiment yall talk like he was trained by Ip Man or some sh*t
U coulda said that back in the 30's maybe. But he has earned his respect by showing fearlessness before and after the experiment. Plus he has more experience than IP Man by 2019.
+1   

2 months ago '04        #59
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,190 | Props total: 4476 4476
 Pleasure Boy said
He used full strength against Bucky when he didnt know who he was... Captain America took on Ultron in a 1 on 1 on that truck scene

I never said the Hammer requires strength... I'm just saying he used strength to make it move
And he was working Bucky when he went full strength until he unmasked him.
+1   

2 months ago '07        #60
killacar 6 heat pts
space
space
 Pleasure Boy said

Because it didn't move because of strength at all, it slightly nudged because Steve at that time was closest to being worthy of holding Mjolnir
+4   

2 months ago '04        #61
psylence2k 72 heat pts72
space
space
space
$13,855 | Props total: 4418 4418
 Pleasure Boy said

Right but if Black Widow or Hawkeye were "worthy" to bypass the magic they could probably use their own strength to make it move too/pick it up fully.

If they were ALMOST worthy like cap theoretically it would've budged slightly for them too.

that doesn't mean either one of them are as powerful as the main avengers.

Making the hammer move or being able to pick it up tells us very little about the person's strength.

Last edited by psylence2k; 02-09-2019 at 03:54 AM..
+2   

2 months ago '19        #62
David Kenner 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$337 | Props total: 1326 1326
kid art still goin brazy,

Vinny chase fell off

2 months ago '05        #63
rashcobar 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,629 | Props total: 5571 5571
I have always wondered why Thor didn’t think his hammer would go straight through that shield and in turn captain America. I look on that scene as Thor straight up looking to k*ll captain America.

2 months ago '05        #64
rashcobar 15 heat pts15
space
space
 WHATEVERMAN said
The MCU has never been consistent in how they portray the team's pecking order. In the original Avengers, Hulk was pretty clearly the strongest yet got his a*s whooped in a 1v1 match against Thor in Ragnorok. Just like in Winter Soldier, Bucky was giving Cap all he could handle with his mech arm yet in Civil War Spiderman made is arm look like child's play. There's zero consistency.
True....Spider-Man’s strength is pretty much unknown though. That part was consistent...spidery would k*ll winter soldier if he isn’t careful and I can only a*sume cap was holding back?

Last edited by rashcobar; 02-09-2019 at 05:16 AM..

2 months ago '05        #65
rashcobar 15 heat pts15
space
space
 MYd*ckSOCOLD said
Isn't OP British?

Stick to your crumpets and Harry Potter yeh blooday wanker

Straight up. Never forget that when Reed Richards, Bruce Banner, and Professor X were all stranded during Secret War there was only 1 clear choice who should be leader.

RECEIPTS

Professor X: I'm also good at reading hearts -- no man in existence equals your courage, Cap

Wolverine: Wait a minute! He's the LEAST of us! He can't do anything! I won't follow him--!

Thor: I will! I am a prince of the Gods! I do not pledge my allegiance to many of mortal stature! This man I will follow through the gates of hades!

[pic - click to view]

A soldier with a voice that could command a god

And DOES

[pic - click to view]

/THREAD

Crumpets and Harry Potter? You’ve never been to England Obviously ...looks really bad hen you comment on things your have no experience of. You think comics are exclusively sold in the US

Last edited by rashcobar; 02-09-2019 at 05:17 AM..
+2   

2 months ago '14        #66
Comicsnow 117 heat pts117
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 12006 12006
 Pleasure Boy said

[pic - click to view]

This mafuccka is way too overpowered

Yo fucck Captain America this is bullsh*t
1) He struggled with bucky cuz thats his dead friend come back to life , that was tryna k*ll him , while he was tryna get through to him

2) spidey can lift 20 tons , and usually talks to distract, cap didnt get detracted, and used experience

3)Falcon and buck got beat because they were distacted

4) t'challa wasnt handy capped , the airport f*ght wasnt bloodlust for everyone, , that f*ght was mostly people fustrated with dashes of anger , cuz wanda and vision could have k*lled everyone otherwise

5) thanos beat hulk wit strategy not the stong , hulk gets stronger the longer the angrier he gets thanos put a stop to that before it happened

6) thor didn't have hammer , rag was to show he has powers without it but hes not as strong , but to be real his hamner not being effective against something that controls everything is bullsh*t

7) At end of infinity, that was done talking and was just tryna k*llevery one quick with the gauntlet, cap just used all his strength to keep thanos from closing his hand

8) Hammer moves because of worthyness and is a unmovable weight if you not worth

9) He didn't stop hammer , he endured it , thor wasnt going all out , watch first thor with him vs ice n*ggas
+1   

2 months ago '07        #67
killacar 6 heat pts
space
space
 Comicsnow said
1) He struggled with bucky cuz thats his dead friend come back to life , that was tryna k*ll him , while he was tryna get through to him

2) spidey can lift 20 tons , and usually talks to distract, cap didnt get detracted, and used experience

3)Falcon and buck got beat because they were distacted

4) t'challa wasnt handy capped , the airport f*ght wasnt bloodlust for everyone, , that f*ght was mostly people fustrated with dashes of anger , cuz wanda and vision could have k*lled everyone otherwise

5) thanos beat hulk wit strategy not the stong , hulk gets stronger the longer the angrier he gets thanos put a stop to that before it happened

6) thor didn't have hammer , rag was to show he has powers without it but hes not as strong , but to be real his hamner not being effective against something that controls everything is bullsh*t

7) At end of infinity, that was done talking and was just tryna k*llevery one quick with the gauntlet, cap just used all his strength to keep thanos from closing his hand

8) Hammer moves because of worthyness and is a unmovable weight if you not worth

9) He didn't stop hammer , he endured it , thor wasnt going all out , watch first thor with him vs ice n*ggas
Mjolnir can be used both offensively and defensively.

As one of the most formidable weapons known to man or god, it is described as impacting with sufficient force to "level mountains,"[76] with only primarily adamantium and vibranium proving impervious.
Here
+1   

2 months ago '07        #68
zynnlahh 
space
space
space
$2,568 | Props total: 1711 1711
 mumbosauce said
Captain America has been either dead or in a alien prison for years now

2 months ago '05        #69
HiRolliN 111 heat pts111
space
space
$21,630 | Props total: 4129 4129
people always complain about character progression not being good

Cap isnt the perfect soldier but his progression on screen has been top notch with the MCU anyone that says other wise well
+3   

2 months ago '05        #70
Neohuey89 
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 992 992
Since the MCU takes elements from 616 Marvel and Ultkmate Marvel, I think Captain America has the personality of 616 Cap, but the strength of Ultimate Cap.

2 months ago '18        #71
Doc Da Great 328 heat pts328
space
space
$5,255 | Props total: 21313 21313
@ if you could what's the issue here, I don't want to get lost among the comments.

Are you saying CA is OP ? or that he should be able to fu*k with Thanos or that he should be on the level of Hulk and Thor ?

Like ? What ? Exactly are you saying so that I can understand, cause I'd like to know. Nobody ever talks enough about Captain America in my opinion.

2 months ago '04        #72
Maroon_Tiger 30 heat pts30
space
space
$52,524 | Props total: 8432 8432
1. Cap is slightly overpowered...
2. I didnt love how they made bp slightly faster than cap in IW.. when he needed a car to keep up with him in civil war... i get it that cap was running at top speed and bp prolly wasn but the audience cant tell
3. I dont think that cap has hulk like strength.. in the thanos gif, i think thanos is using the soul stone and hes amazed as he reads his soul.. then clocks dude

2 months ago '18        #73
Doc Da Great 328 heat pts328
space
space
$5,255 | Props total: 21313 21313
 Maroon_Tiger said
1. Cap is slightly overpowered...
2. I didnt love how they made bp slightly faster than cap in IW.. when he needed a car to keep up with him in civil war... i get it that cap was running at top speed and bp prolly wasn but the audience cant tell
3. I dont think that cap has hulk like strength.. in the thanos gif, i think thanos is using the soul stone and hes amazed as he reads his soul.. then clocks dude
ooooookay, what the fu*k is going on in here, sounds like pages of misinformation and theory.

Guys ? The fu*k is happening. CA isn't OP. HE's an avenger, it's really easy to plot out his power level.

2 months ago '04        #74
Maroon_Tiger 30 heat pts30
space
space
$52,524 | Props total: 8432 8432
 Doc Da Great said
ooooookay, what the fu*k is going on in here, sounds like pages of misinformation and theory.

Guys ? The fu*k is happening. CA isn't OP. HE's an avenger, it's really easy to plot out his power level.
Red skull reads thanos and gamora’s souls upon meeting them, he does the same to tony

2 months ago '15        #75
Blaze 718 3 heat pts
space
space
$189 | Props total: 102 102
It's called plot armor. Same reason why a little kid who just got they powers can beat villians that been training all they life lol.

Home      

most viewed right now
+19online now  44
Video inside Cardi B with the facts
82 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+92online now  43
Image(s) inside I don't usually beat off to chicks at work but... I can make an except..
78 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+80online now  36
Video inside In China women have to go through these to get into the club
118 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+38online now  21
50 cent finally speaks on Buck’s secret life