The Division 2 | X1X vs PS4P vs X1 vs PS4 | 4K Graphics Comparison / Frame Times

most viewed right now
12 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 months ago '04        #26
CrAkKedOuT 1047 heat pts1047 OP
space
space
space
$25,513 | Props total: 20043 20043
Wow people are really hurt around these parts
+1   

3 months ago '07        #27
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,285 | Props total: 4520 4520
Idk if it’s me but the difference really isn’t that much for me to care enough to choose one over another. Some of ya are just crazy lol

3 months ago '07        #28
link04 101 heat pts101
space
space
$15,112 | Props total: 6811 6811
 SPdaGOAT said
Funny thing is every console player has the “inferior” version.

Real talk, you 4K wh*res, how much do you spend marveling at a games graphics before they gotta give you something substantial to keep you playing?

I beat the OG Zelda 3 times already this year and each time was funner than the last. 8 Bit graphics and all. Yet couldnt give Battlefield more than 5 minutes
3 times..in less than 2 months..

I aint judging...but..

3 months ago '17        #29
SPdaGOAT 22 heat pts22
space
space
$16,128 | Props total: 34288 34288
 link04 said
3 times..in less than 2 months..

I aint judging...but..
You can beat the game in like 2 hours fam lol

3 months ago '17        #30
Pretty Tone 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,876 | Props total: 22613 22613
 KJHARDY said
Low frame rates can ruin the gameplay.
people that never experienced pc gameplay will never understand the importance of framerate because they never seen better

3 months ago '05        #31
Quddus 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$16,633 | Props total: 8385 8385
 Exs said
It's kind of crazy when you think about it. It's almost as if an entire generation was led down a path of caring less about effort, story, gameplay, experience and now the only thing keeping them interested through conditioning is the surface level appearance.

I know I know there are kids who care in pockets about all of those things... but the numbers decrease as the age decreases which is even more telling.

I feel as if it's our job as a generation to reinstill those values into our children.
The sh*t that was lost in the middle of it all

I like all that but I still want the graphics to be amazing. Best of both worlds. No reason in 2019 graphics should be lacking.
+1   

3 months ago '04        #32
Exs 441 heat pts441
space
space
$13,196 | Props total: 30040 30040
 Quddus said
I like all that but I still want the graphics to be amazing. Best of both worlds. No reason in 2019 graphics should be lacking.
Indie games are kinda runnin sh*t right now... people cant get enough of em and their graphics are 2d in some cases.

Dead Cells was a GOTY nominee.

3 months ago '05        #33
Quddus 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$16,633 | Props total: 8385 8385
 Exs said
Indie games are kinda runnin sh*t right now... people cant get enough of em and their graphics are 2d in some cases.

Dead Cells was a GOTY nominee.
I never said Indy games are not fun. This is not the old days of gaming technology has advanced and graphics should be expected in top games. Can they still be fun and have crappy graphics yes.

But these top games should live up to the consoles specs graphics wise. I don't buy the next gen console to play Indy games. That is just a bonus and those are up incoming developers a lot of times.

3 months ago '05        #34
P-Hill|M 28 heat pts28
space
space
$39,814 | Props total: 18059 18059
it's just a comparison video... mad deep dives in here
+1   

3 months ago '11        #35
L1C4 81 heat pts81
space
space
$8,660 | Props total: 3622 3622
OP low key kinda got sh*tted on & never came back
+2   

3 months ago '07        #36
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,904 | Props total: 3603 3603
 kriskross00 said
So glad I grew up in the sega/snes era where none of this bullsh*t mattered other than how fun the game was...smh... now a days its "but it's not 4k!!"

You kids are more impressed by graphics and framerates than gameplay and story
Real talk. Every game is made for micro transactions. Thank God for the switch. Proved that traditional game still works. Next generation gonna be all about streaming
+1   

3 months ago '04        #37
SpyDa 182 heat pts182
space
space
$13,911 | Props total: 4234 4234
alot of hate on comparison threads. i have a suped up PC, x1, ps4, switch... I watch these video's to determine what gaming system I'll pull the trigger on.
+2   

3 months ago '09        #38
ImAMonster 457 heat pts457
space
space
$39,388 | Props total: 15521 15521
 suavehooper said
All of them basically look the same.

Can't believe people are still falling for this bs. The difference between the 4 of them is so minute you have to literally study video to see any differences

People who had a ps4 or xbox1 and went out an bought a ps4 pro or xbox1 "upgrade" are some of the dumbest consumers ever
The difference is noticeable in person. Youtube does so much encoding and stuff it k*lls the quality and makes it where you can't see that much of a difference.

Even then, I personally can tell a big jump even from the Pro to the X1X, never mind from the Reg. PS4 & X1.

3 months ago '17        #39
SPdaGOAT 22 heat pts22
space
space
 ImAMonster said
The difference is noticeable in person. Youtube does so much encoding and stuff it k*lls the quality and makes it where you can't see that much of a difference.

Even then, I personally can tell a big jump even from the Pro to the X1X, never mind from the Reg. PS4 & X1.
No it aint man. I played Red Dead on the 1X and a regular ps4, old model 500 gb. Only noticeable difference was processing speed and the occasional frame skip. Both games were beautiful on my TV.

Yall be gassing up the 1X OD bruh. I notice the difference when I game on PC off rip, but not Xbox

3 months ago '09        #40
ImAMonster 457 heat pts457
space
space
$39,388 | Props total: 15521 15521
 SPdaGOAT said
No it aint man. I played Red Dead on the 1X and a regular ps4, old model 500 gb. Only noticeable difference was processing speed and the occasional frame skip. Both games were beautiful on my TV.

Yall be gassing up the 1X OD bruh. I notice the difference when I game on PC off rip, but not Xbox
I'm not even an xbox fan. I don't own one. But on my end I can clearly see the difference in detail between the X1X and the other consoles. I've always said the PS4 Pro and X1X are not a big difference but I can tell the difference in this video. But I'm watching it in 4K on a 4K monitor.

Agree to disagree bro, we ain't gotta f*ght over it. Y'all take this sh*t too seriously.

3 months ago '17        #41
SPdaGOAT 22 heat pts22
space
space
 ImAMonster said
I'm not even an xbox fan. I don't own one. But on my end I can clearly see the difference in detail between the X1X and the other consoles. I've always said the PS4 Pro and X1X are not a big difference but I can tell the difference in this video. But I'm watching it in 4K on a 4K monitor.

Agree to disagree bro, we ain't gotta f*ght over it. Y'all take this sh*t too seriously.
Im trying to have a conversation with you. Why yall always resort to some bullsh*t when someone disagree with you on here?

All I’m saying is the difference is not as big as anyone on here makes it out to be. How is that me taking sh*t too seriously?

3 months ago '04        #42
CrAkKedOuT 1047 heat pts1047 OP
space
space
space
$25,513 | Props total: 20043 20043
 L1C4 said
OP low key kinda got sh*tted on & never came back
This thread is nothing but jokes. I def did not get sh*tted on.
+1   

3 months ago '17        #43
Nosbig 1 heat pts
space
space
$742 | Props total: 1098 1098
 Pretty Tone said
people that never experienced pc gameplay will never understand the importance of framerate because they never seen better
I need to see this bi*ch at 120fps @ 1440p

3 months ago '18        #44
Oswaldgatesjr 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 13241 13241
 ImAMonster said
XB1X is clearly superior. I still like my PS4 Pro though. I'm a Playstation guy. If XB1 had MLB The Show I'd buy an X1.

Great guy here. Get the 1x version i knw i will. Cnt play division in 1080p 30fps. At this point its say to say the ps4 pro is obsolete.

3 months ago '18        #45
Oswaldgatesjr 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 13241 13241
 ImAMonster said

Dont argue with that guy hes a pure retard

3 months ago '14        #46
Greenghost2212 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,973 | Props total: 1564 1564
 kriskross00 said
So glad I grew up in the sega/snes era where none of this bullsh*t mattered other than how fun the game was...smh... now a days its "but it's not 4k!!"

Damn bx on a roll tonight on the fin lol I was about to say this same sh*t

3 months ago '04        #47
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,938 | Props total: 438 438
Xb1x clearly the winner here. Seeing that makes me want to cop one.

3 months ago '14        #48
BasedGawd 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,373 | Props total: 9230 9230
 kriskross00 said

Exs said
aint that the truth and its paralleled in in real life too.

these fu*kin weirdos want their women caked in makeup and material appearance over everything.... but maybe it's ment to be that way.

Maybe we grew up in an era where appreciation of technology vs abuse/dependency on technology will become an a*set for survival in the future.

Actually it did, game magazines constantly did comparison pictures. Stop with the back in my day bullsh*t.

3 months ago '05        #49
kriskross00 131 heat pts131
space
space
$22,868 | Props total: 41637 41637
 BasedGawd said
Actually it did, game magazines constantly did comparison pictures. Stop with the back in my day bullsh*t.
I said kids...he said we...WE were not worried about it..game companies put that out to attract the older crowd..but us as kids we had no fu*king idea what bits were and why it mattered..we just wanted to play

Also the games compared were typically two completely different versions (Aladdin)

I personally had sega and snes...I wasnt for that fan boy sh*t..I played what was good...and what was good was based on the opinion of the player..not comparasion videos on YouTube about which one has slightly better frame rate and resolution..it was about what games were fun

3 months ago '14        #50
BasedGawd 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,373 | Props total: 9230 9230
 kriskross00 said
I said kids...he said we...WE were not worried about it..game companies put that out to attract the older crowd..but us as kids we had no fu*king idea what bits were and why it mattered..we just wanted to play

Also the games compared were typically two completely different versions (Aladdin)

I personally had sega and snes...I wasnt for that fan boy sh*t..I played what was good...and what was good was based on the opinion of the player..not comparasion videos on YouTube about which one has slightly better frame rate and resolution..it was about what games were fun
Speak for yourself. You lived a sheltered life obviously graphics was the main argument amongst fan boys in school in the Genesis vs snes wars.

Home      

most viewed right now
+17online now  33
Image(s) inside May 24 - There's a new stamp that lets u legally transform $20 bill w ..
56 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+47online now  28
May 24 - Amazon is selling entire houses for less than $20,000 — with free shi..
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  27
Image(s) inside Ultimate Bedwench story: Woman leaves family to marry inmate across th..
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+225online now  8
US Army asks question on Twitter. Does not go as planned.
293 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy