Anthem looks stunning but sub-par performance is concerning

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '17        #26
SPdaGOAT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,824 | Props total: 28738 28738
 cold_young_thug said
i suggest u chill on dabigd*ckbox X cuz unless u got a ps4 pro u dont have room to say sh*t. and even then, you struggle to play to games in 4k, we play native 4k over here baby. Noone gives a fu*k about anthem or any EA game since the early 2000's, except nerds who buy microtransactions and like sh*tty games.
How’s Spiderman God of War and Bloodborne looking on your 1X? Tired of playing the 16 bit versions, maybe I’ll make the switch

2 weeks ago '18        #27
Oswaldgatesjr 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$5,135 | Props total: 10576 10576
[QUOTE=Cant Read sh*t;48763790]no sh*t, nobody buys anything on the strugglebox sh*t's got like 80 active gamers

all that fake power and it still runs worse than on the goatstation [/QUOTE

I knw u cnt afford one
+1   

1 week ago '11        #28
Tooly Da Gawd 32 heat pts32
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 4442 4442
 KJHARDY said
Do you just hate every game?
nah bruh but I am hella critical because the games I play get 1000's of hours of love and I play alll of the games to find out what I like/don't like

1 week ago '17        #29
Cant Read Shit 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,803 | Props total: 11837 11837
 Oswaldgatesjr said

I knw u cnt afford one

only reason xbox was successful last gen is cause it was presented as the affordable poor man's console..they upped the price by $100 this gen and lost half their customers

i know that big a*s console's taking up half the living room and a quarter of the bedroom in ur studio apartment probably why ur a*s was talking about regretting buying that sh*t first day
+1   

1 week ago '05        #30
PhrozenMenace 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,079 | Props total: 3193 3193
 Cant Read sh*t said
only reason xbox was successful last gen is cause it was presented as the affordable poor man's console..they upped the price by $100 this gen and lost half their customers

i know that big a*s console's taking up half the living room and a quarter of the bedroom in ur studio apartment probably why ur a*s was talking about regretting buying that sh*t first day
coolio wylin

1 week ago '10        #31
KJHARDY 85 heat pts85
space
space
$25,553 | Props total: 17145 17145
 Tooly Da Gawd said
nah bruh but I am hella critical because the games I play get 1000's of hours of love and I play alll of the games to find out what I like/don't like
What kind of games do you play?

1 week ago '11        #32
Tooly Da Gawd 32 heat pts32
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 4442 4442
 KJHARDY said
What kind of games do you play?
Mostly competitive esports games, they seem to have the least amount of bullsh*t and they reward commitment/practice. Despite being super toxic...

For me, life is all about working hard at getting better at something and then seeing your work pay off directly, that the juice right there

1 week ago '17        #33
Cant Read Shit 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,803 | Props total: 11837 11837
 cold_young_thug said
i suggest u chill on dabigd*ckbox X cuz unless u got a ps4 pro u dont have room to say sh*t. and even then, you struggle to play to games in 4k, we play native 4k over here baby. Noone gives a fu*k about anthem or any EA game since the early 2000's, except nerds who buy microtransactions and like sh*tty games.

PS4 Pro master race

1 week ago '18        #34
space
space
space
 Cant Read sh*t said

Uh the xbox one x is smaller than the original ps4 and pro sir and that ps4 pro is ugly. sh*t look like a weight scale.

Their is absolutely nothing the ps4 does better than the xbox thata why i defend it. Ok u have 5 exclusives...n*gga thats it lol. Im a keep it a buck this whole 8 gen sucked but the ps4 is for n*ggas who dnt knw no better who dnt tip waiters lol xbox is for upper statesman aka elite.
+2   

1 week ago '17        #35
Bradydidit1109 
space
space
space
$742 | Props total: 792 792
 Jeet Kune Do said
Still coppin. I had fun, not gonna let a few issues that they’ll most likely patch gonna stop me from playin and havin fun
Honestly, I think the launch will be rough,but I think in the long run the game will be fire
+1   

1 week ago '17        #36
SPdaGOAT 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Uh the xbox one x is smaller than the original ps4 and pro sir and that ps4 pro is ugly. sh*t look like a weight scale.

Their is absolutely nothing the ps4 does better than the xbox thata why i defend it. Ok u have 5 exclusives...n*gga thats it lol. Im a keep it a buck this whole 8 gen sucked but the ps4 is for n*ggas who dnt knw no better who dnt tip waiters lol xbox is for upper statesman aka elite.
This gen was way better than last gen

1 week ago '18        #37
space
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
This gen was way better than last gen
What??? U crazy as sh*t this gen has been the worse. Most of this gen has been remakes from last gen. I remembered they premiered k*llzone on jimmy fallon on the ps4 back in early 2013. This was the first time the hardware had been seen running live. I was so dissapointed it looked like a touched up ps3 version. Nothing really made a hell of a jump this year and i honestly felt like they couldve pushed the ps3 and 360 up to atleast mid 2016.

1 week ago '17        #38
SPdaGOAT 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Oswaldgatesjr said
What??? U crazy as sh*t this gen has been the worse. Most of this gen has been remakes from last gen. I remembered they premiered k*llzone on jimmy fallon on the ps4 back in early 2013. This was the first time the hardware had been seen running live. I was so dissapointed it looked like a touched up ps3 version. Nothing really made a hell of a jump this year and i honestly felt like they couldve pushed the ps3 and 360 up to atleast mid 2016.
I mean I think it makes sense you think this gen sucks, considering what system you own.

Last gen was terrible tho outside of a few gems. And even some of the best games felt too similar to each other

1 week ago '18        #39
space
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
I mean I think it makes sense you think this gen sucks, considering what system you own.

Last gen was terrible tho outside of a few gems. And even some of the best games felt too similar to each other
All u got is spiderman and god of war. The other stuff was remakes..

1 week ago '17        #40
SPdaGOAT 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Oswaldgatesjr said
All u got is spiderman and god of war. The other stuff was remakes..

Pretty sure I only counted 5 remakes.

And this aint looking like a complete list either

1 week ago '07        #41
link04 98 heat pts98
space
space
$14,788 | Props total: 6389 6389
Been playing this division 2 beta and thinking bout Anthem..im still on the fence. But if its anything like Destiny 2 today[ heavy emphasis on TODAY] then im definitely coppin.

1 week ago '18        #42
space
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said

Pretty sure I only counted 5 remakes.

And this aint looking like a complete list either
Anything that was a new ip was a dissapointment. Nothing really blew my mind this gen. My ps4 collects dust .

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+131online now  53
Image(s) inside P-r, o-c, t-o, logy, We learning these hoes biology
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  37
Alex Jones Says Joe Rogan's Step Daughter Is Black and Posts Up Her Pics
176 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+109online now  36
Image(s) inside Feb 17 - Tamla Horsford beaten to death at football mom slumber party
263 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+26online now  8
Ebro calls out Joe Rogan over racists "jokes"
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy