Gangsters in Paradise - The Deportees of Tonga

most viewed right now
+75  144
48 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '17        #51
Mperfection 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,695 | Props total: 4211 4211
 FukHowYouFeel said
And this is the perspective I speak from on here and it gets me called a racist by dummies on here...

You canít (not you, but in general) on one hand as a black man call yourself the original man and act as if your hands are clean historically. Thatís why I laugh when dudes argument is that itís not in black peopleís nature to be violent like the white man. This is not a racial affliction, but a human one.

As humans we have a bad habit also to resort to cognitive bias and see history through a narrow lense and act on emotional subjective impulses. So through a narrow lens I GET people that look like me (white) come off as devils. But in REALITY...Weíre just the most recent at bat.
That is insane. Rwanda wasn't that long ago. I don't see how cats can pretend we are above the k*lling, enslavement, and pillaging game. Every ancient society played it, every society has played it, native Americans, Africans, Asians. Everyone. You don't get these empires without it.

As far as the opinions on whites, I think its more of a clear situation of the way in which modern sensibilities are shaped and the ability of the Euro nations to spread out and dominate other places for whatever reason. Additionally, vastly improved historical accounting and mass media has made it to where these things are no longer done in the dark, and so you have global opinion about actions like wiping out an entire segment of your population.

The colonization/slavery period left scars on the societies fortunate enough to make it to modern times. The scary part is this is all based on common opinions of today. Who is to say what the future holds and how we long until we revert to previous behavior.
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #52
sycomiko 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 1953 1953
When he said he wants to be a good guy.
Boy do i know that feeling. Theres nothing like being looked at by everyone around you as a horrible person when really all you want is to do good and see the world around you do good. Its hard to change the past. That saying.. Show me your friends and I'll show you who you are is real. Humans make mistakes. The world woild be a better place if we all learned how to forgive. Im living a better life now but i do it mostly alone. There are a lot of people I wish i can share these new peaceful moments with but im really grateful to have a girl by my side that loves me and we understand each other. I just had to het that out. Great video OP. I needed that.
+5   

2 weeks ago '12        #53
Di Warlord 8 heat pts
space
space
$12,645 | Props total: 16058 16058
 ICONIC said
They got crips in alaska??

[video - click to view]

+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #54
kingkeno 1 heat pts
space
space
$879 | Props total: 980 980
 FukHowYouFeel said
What creeps me the fu*k out is when I get those ads for sh*t I only THINK of and donít say out loud.

[pic - click to view]

+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #55
FukHowYouFeel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,905 | Props total: 16998 16998
 kingkeno said

[pic - click to view]

+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #56
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
space
$39,165 | Props total: 24736 24736
 Mperfection said
That is insane. Rwanda wasn't that long ago. I don't see how cats can pretend we are above the k*lling, enslavement, and pillaging game. Every ancient society played it, every society has played it, native Americans, Africans, Asians. Everyone. You don't get these empires without it.

As far as the opinions on whites, I think its more of a clear situation of the way in which modern sensibilities are shaped and the ability of the Euro nations to spread out and dominate other places for whatever reason. Additionally, vastly improved historical accounting and mass media has made it to where these things are no longer done in the dark, and so you have global opinion about actions like wiping out an entire segment of your population.

The colonization/slavery period left scars on the societies fortunate enough to make it to modern times. The scary part is this is all based on common opinions of today. Who is to say what the future holds and how we long until we revert to previous behavior.
not quite true, cause the people who gave you the info purposely tried to make indigenous nations savage... so they can manifest destiny...dont believe me, read the manifest itself..it was there "destiny" to steal land from "savages" cause they would destroy it, so they campaigned with BS like these natives were slauightering the earth and each other

but according to columbus's journals, these were the most peaceful people he had ever met, so they would be easily converted, or conquered
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #57
Thegreatiandi 
space
space
$1,733 | Props total: 7072 7072
 StanlitoTheFly said
link
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #58
Thegreatiandi 
space
space
$1,733 | Props total: 7072 7072
)
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #59
Mperfection 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,695 | Props total: 4211 4211
 Damagegadget said
not quite true, cause the people who gave you the info purposely tried to make indigenous nations savage... so they can manifest destiny...dont believe me, read the manifest itself..it was there "destiny" to steal land from "savages" cause they would destroy it, so they campaigned with BS like these natives were slauightering the earth and each other

but according to columbus's journals, these were the most peaceful people he had ever met, so they would be easily converted, or conquered
I'm not basing this around the history provided by occupiers. Power is never simply given, its taken by those who can take it. Based on this logic, I'm not aware of any utopian societies that could have existed free of conflict with their neighbors. Its all a part of the game of power, not a subliminal attack on the natives, this was common to all humans. Without any outside influences, eventually dominant forces arrive. The Aztecs, the Zulus, etc. War and conquest are a part of the human experience, I'm not aware of a society where this wasn't the case. If you weren't warlike or capable of being so, you would soon be rolled over by those who were.

This idea of reasoning for conquest is a modern concept. Before television and global opinion two tribes warring in Africa don't need to justify why they are planning to butcher each other, beside the spoils of victory. For the christian nations they probably wanted a way to justify their clearly evil actions with their high-minded religious morals. "God doesn't mind me k*lling the natives, they are savages..." etc. I'm not justifying the actions of the guilty, I'm wondering where do we judge and where do we place it to simply being human.

2 weeks ago '15        #60
TrillTalk520 151 heat pts151
space
space
$3,255 | Props total: 12915 12915
 Prad Bitt said
those cats are like naturally 25% bigger humans they eat, I’m surprised his wife can’t burn but it might be they have American tastes I see these cats cook whole hogs in the ground meat so tender it melts, that’s wild about the cannibalism but island life no joke anywhere to be real
Bro this n*gga is like 6'3" 330 used to be a rugby player, solid weight and still says he's on the smaller average size of guys from his island! sh*ts nuts bro, but he still has that island taste like u said with the hogs.. this past Thanksgiving he said he bought a lil turkey for the kids and a hog for himself. They're true to their roots

Last edited by TrillTalk520; 02-10-2019 at 09:05 AM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #61
marcchrome 50 heat pts50
space
space
$13,448 | Props total: 4780 4780
 Boxedin101 said
If you click on any video on boxden, YouTube's algorithm places you on a list for videos that can be related.
Because we all click on the videos, we are all on the same list of algorithms
Fact.....
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #62
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
space
$39,165 | Props total: 24736 24736
 Mperfection said
I'm not basing this around the history provided by occupiers. Power is never simply given, its taken by those who can take it. Based on this logic, I'm not aware of any utopian societies that could have existed free of conflict with their neighbors. Its all a part of the game of power, not a subliminal attack on the natives, this was common to all humans. Without any outside influences, eventually dominant forces arrive. The Aztecs, the Zulus, etc. War and conquest are a part of the human experience, I'm not aware of a society where this wasn't the case. If you weren't warlike or capable of being so, you would soon be rolled over by those who were.

This idea of reasoning for conquest is a modern concept. Before television and global opinion two tribes warring in Africa don't need to justify why they are planning to butcher each other, beside the spoils of victory. For the christian nations they probably wanted a way to justify their clearly evil actions with their high-minded religious morals. "God doesn't mind me k*lling the natives, they are savages..." etc. I'm not justifying the actions of the guilty, I'm wondering where do we judge and where do we place it to simply being human.
says your not basing, but you are ..not being aware is solely based on the lack of education by the occupiers, the aztecs wasnt their name, and again the info you have is based on making them savages... but you ignored the part in which columbus himself wrote this as a utopia

in the end, it is the devils tongue at work, man is not inherently bad, but tempted..

now if people are warring with each other, most often it wasnt some sneaky stab you in the back while acting like Im your friend isht ..that has plagued "european" war culture from our perspective in america..

now am I here to say all europeans are inherently evil..no 1st because the terms like "white" includes arabic muslims and "black" skinned people of north africa..

what war boils down to is greed...so tracking back to when greed was introduced to us as people will perhaps better identify the underlying cause..now Im not one to generalize, but the european culture or "westernization" is inherently evil, until its dismantled than you are inherently evil under the supremacy agenda
+5   

2 weeks ago '12        #63
MidnightRae 27 heat pts27
space
space
$366 | Props total: 883 883
@
Crazy seeing this pop up..

Last edited by MidnightRae; 02-09-2019 at 03:53 PM..

2 weeks ago '17        #64
Its 
space
space
space
$2,455 | Props total: 3902 3902
 OCT DION said
Why is it that whenever I see some sh*t in my suggestions on YouTube, that sh*t ends up on Boxden 2 days later? I was watching this sh*t the other day. Does everybody in the world get suggested the same sh*t or do we all get suggested the same videos cuz we're on here, watching all the same videos?
Stop using google for everything
Duckduckgo is an option... its a different search engine, that claims it doesn't gather info

There are others of course...

2 weeks ago '17        #65
Its 
space
space
space
I was REALLY digging vice
Until i noticed on there docuseries that in America, n*ggas were on some, THEY don't do nothing for us... so we criminals
While around the world(Brazil, London, Jamaica etc. ) They hinted at political oppression behind the scenes...

I stopped tuning in after that

This sh*t is on my YouTube as well, but I aint patronizing them anymore
They part of the gentrification in my hometown too
fu*k em
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #66
Its 
space
space
space
 Damagegadget said
says your not basing, but you are ..not being aware is solely based on the lack of education by the occupiers, the aztecs wasnt their name, and again the info you have is based on making them savages... but you ignored the part in which columbus himself wrote this as a utopia

in the end, it is the devils tongue at work, man is not inherently bad, but tempted..

now if people are warring with each other, most often it wasnt some sneaky stab you in the back while acting like Im your friend isht ..that has plagued "european" war culture from our perspective in america..

now am I here to say all europeans are inherently evil..no 1st because the terms like "white" includes arabic muslims and "black" skinned people of north africa..

what war boils down to is greed...so tracking back to when greed was introduced to us as people will perhaps better identify the underlying cause..now Im not one to generalize, but the european culture or "westernization" is inherently evil, until its dismantled than you are inherently evil under the supremacy agenda

Respect

2 weeks ago '18        #67
Illmatic826z 36 heat pts36
space
space
$781 | Props total: 3299 3299
 Jacc Blacc said
man

it blows my mind

how did humans migrate from africa to places like tonga

i know it happened over a long period but eventually they walked all the way to asia and then created boats just searching for random sh*t?

[pic - click to view]

This hola provided documented evidence that Africans actually traveled the world prior to chattel slavery.

According to the book.

Africans traveled the globe and respect other countries enough to NOT take it over and destroy other ppls sh*t

Unlike some other group
+2   

2 weeks ago '09        #68
nbthrilla 
space
space
space
$302 | Props total: 243 243
 TrillTalk520 said
Bro this n*gga is like 6'3" 330 used to be a rugby player, solid weight and still says he's on the smaller average size of guys from his island! sh*ts nuts bro, but he still has that island taste like u said with the hogs.. this past Thanksgiving he said he bought a lil turkey for the kids and a lot for himself. They're true to their roots
Them Tongans still known to eat straight horse meat they love it hah

2 weeks ago '18        #69
Illmatic826z 36 heat pts36
space
space
$781 | Props total: 3299 3299

[pic - click to view]

The Maori have all kinds of gangs please explain this to me Iím so confused
Clearly he is not white but he reps that sh*t

2 weeks ago '09        #70
Jacc Blacc 59 heat pts59
space
space
$26,664 | Props total: 11660 11660
 DrOTGenesis said
Theres a theory that all the continents of the world used to be one massive land. If this is true it makes sense that migration was easier than you think.
Pangea was back before the dinosaur age, so humans werent here yet

i do know water levls were lower so maybe alot of the islands were closer

but i dont know

2 weeks ago '09        #71
Jacc Blacc 59 heat pts59
space
space
$26,664 | Props total: 11660 11660
 Illmatic826z said

[pic - click to view]

This hola provided documented evidence that Africans actually traveled the world prior to chattel slavery.

According to the book.

Africans traveled the globe and respect other countries enough to NOT take it over and destroy other ppls sh*t

Unlike some other group
i mean

you didnt really answer anything

you just said africans were here before columbus

we already know europeans were also

1 week ago '13        #72
SamDaHammer 
space
space
$703 | Props total: 377 377
 dubsax said
Yea one was the conqueror of the other.
All the original islanders were black.

[pic - click to view]

Ths is william lanne, the last full blooded tasmanian.
The original Maori were black

The area of islands near samoa and tonga is known as melanasia
Man i dont believe all that... No disrespect but black folks aint really known to be a seafaring people... Dont bring up Phoenicians neither... They was more middle eastern not negro...

1 week ago '17        #73
JayStillPaid 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,137 | Props total: 2080 2080
 Illmatic826z said

[pic - click to view]

The Maori have all kinds of gangs please explain this to me Iím so confused
Clearly he is not white but he reps that sh*t
You talking bout the swastika ???
+2   

1 week ago '19        #74
bxmosthated 
space
space
space
$122 | Props total: 164 164
So can anyone claim to be a blood or crip and then theyíre one? Or does it ve to be recognized by a group of other people who also claim it?

1 week ago '14        #75
thumpa119 8 heat pts
space
space
$951 | Props total: 933 933
 richmoneycash said
Them tongans some big tough dudes. They send alot of dudes to the NFL from them small islands.

In the Texas they got and school called Euless Trinity where the community is full of polynesian kids because the Airport in Dallas hired a bunch of those people from the island in the 80s.

They be winning championships cuz they be having them big a*s tongans on the line. They got a huge advantage over some local teams. They done been on Gatorade commercials and everything.

Yep.....I eat at a pizza place called lashayís right across the street from trinity....
Itís a strip club name stilletos off of industrial that some of the older Tongans bounce at

Home      

most viewed right now
+25online now  34
Video inside Post the type of girl you like
29 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+57online now  20
Video inside Metal Gear Solid 2 was on some sh*t
77 comments
2 days ago