Gangsters in Paradise - The Deportees of Tonga

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 months ago '18        #26
30hustles 
space
space
$175 | Props total: 519 519
Great topic op, interesting history lesson also
+3   

3 months ago '12        #27
fcm415 
space
space
$5,959 | Props total: 3789 3789
 Boxedin101 said
If you click on any video on boxden, YouTube's algorithm places you on a list for videos that can be related.
Because we all click on the videos, we are all on the same list of algorithms
Awe and there I was feeling so woke when I see these youtube threads like "yeah Im already knowing, ya'll aint up on it?"
+1   

3 months ago '17        #28
StanlitoTheFly 607 heat pts607
space
space
$4,735 | Props total: 14715 14715
 Thegreatiandi said
More interesting than this is William Crowther. And what he did to this man once he passed...and his racist reasoning behind it.
SMH...
link
+1   

3 months ago '04        #29
1neDeep 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,782 | Props total: 3153 3153
 OCT DION said
Why is it that whenever I see some sh*t in my suggestions on YouTube, that sh*t ends up on Boxden 2 days later? I was watching this sh*t the other day. Does everybody in the world get suggested the same sh*t or do we all get suggested the same videos cuz we're on here, watching all the same videos?
real talk! I watched this two days ago, and here it is on the box
+1   

3 months ago '17        #30
StanlitoTheFly 607 heat pts607
space
space
$4,735 | Props total: 14715 14715
 OCT DION said
Why is it that whenever I see some sh*t in my suggestions on YouTube, that sh*t ends up on Boxden 2 days later? I was watching this sh*t the other day. Does everybody in the world get suggested the same sh*t or do we all get suggested the same videos cuz we're on here, watching all the same videos?
 Boxedin101 said
If you click on any video on boxden, YouTube's algorithm places you on a list for videos that can be related.
Because we all click on the videos, we are all on the same list of algorithms
I've seen some crazy recommendations videos from YouTube makes you wonder the kind of people who frequently frequent this platform

3 months ago '16        #31
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,288 | Props total: 19765 19765
 Damagegadget said
random info, tongans and samoans war with each other often, most my samoan ninjas is blood, no wonder they claim crip

also random, but I have a book about tonga, and it shows us as usual, the originals were black, until people the asiatics we know today came in, mind you before columbus, and they didnt stop there either
Samoans are Crip too.. Park Village Compton Crip has a lot of Samoans and it's one of the largest hoods in Compton. Not saying the largest and yes I know Compton hoods as small compared to LA hoods..

3 months ago '05        #32
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$7,940 | Props total: 5104 5104
U get deportrd for being a banger, no education, no work experience, no money.

U deserve whatevers coming to you
+2   

3 months ago '15        #33
AlmightySae 
space
space
$1,444 | Props total: 1736 1736
 DrOTGenesis said
Theres a theory that all the continents of the world used to be one massive land. If this is true it makes sense that migration was easier than you think.
as times progressed and the hominids were able to start walking upright the hominids started exploring venturing out of Africa with their families. Crazy how Far they walked. Also, by the time the continents split the hominids were able to cross oceans by sitting on ocean debris or other theories like during the ice age they walked through the ocean when it was frozen. Or when ocean tides were low.
+1   

3 months ago '18        #34
Tree Top 246 heat pts246
space
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 8970 8970
 Damagegadget said
random info, tongans and samoans war with each other often, most my samoan ninjas is blood, no wonder they claim crip

also random, but I have a book about tonga, and it shows us as usual, the originals were black, until people the asiatics we know today came in, mind you before columbus, and they didnt stop there either
I ainít learn that in school so itís false

3 months ago '15        #35
MightyHealthy2 70 heat pts70
space
space
$20,272 | Props total: 46795 46795
 Damagegadget said

Props on the info. Good looks.

3 months ago '06        #36
DominicanLou 22 heat pts22
space
space
$8,895 | Props total: 7615 7615
Wouldn't be LA without Tongans and Samoans
+1   

3 months ago '06        #37
DominicanLou 22 heat pts22
space
space
$8,895 | Props total: 7615 7615
 Thegreatiandi said
More interesting than this is William Crowther. And what he did to this man once he passed...and his racist reasoning behind it.
SMH...
Links? I couldn't find info

3 months ago '10        #38
KJHARDY 85 heat pts85
space
space
$25,898 | Props total: 17929 17929

[pic - click to view]

+3   

3 months ago '05        #39
rahnySigel 
space
space
space
$197 | Props total: 61 61
 dubsax said
Yea one was the conqueror of the other.
All the original islanders were black.

[pic - click to view]

Ths is william lanne, the last full blooded tasmanian.
The original Maori were black

The area of islands near samoa and tonga is known as melanasia
What's the name of the book?

3 months ago '18        #40
ICONIC 228 heat pts228
space
space
$3,480 | Props total: 18841 18841
 Di Warlord said
idk why but that baby crip tatt made me

reminds me of the Alaska crips
They got crips in alaska??
+2   

3 months ago '17        #41
Mperfection 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 4932 4932
A few years back a few of my patnas decided to get into a scrap with some Tongans for whatever reason. I'll just say it was one of those nights I don't regret staying home on... I ain't no pu**y, but a man has got to know his limits. That said, its gotta be a very good reason to start sh*t with a group of cats the size of a pickup team and not one of them under 6'2 220+...

Last edited by Mperfection; 02-09-2019 at 11:11 AM..
+3   

3 months ago '14        #42
CEITEDMOFO 531 heat pts531
space
space
$24,782 | Props total: 33082 33082
 Mperfection said
A few years back a few of my patnas decided to get into a scrap with some Tongans for whatever reason. I'll just say it was one of those nights I don't regret staying home on... I ain't no pu**y, but a man has got to know his limits. That said, its gotta be a very good reason to start sh*t with a group of cats the size of a pickup team and not one of them under 6'2 220+...
pu**y
+2   

3 months ago '14        #43
FukHowYouFeel 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,455 | Props total: 18491 18491
 Jacc Blacc said
man

it blows my mind

how did humans migrate from africa to places like tonga

i know it happened over a long period but eventually they walked all the way to asia and then created boats just searching for random sh*t?
Land bridges (that no longer exist) and boats, yeah. Crazy, right?

I think it was Neil Degrasse Tyson that said it...

But what he stated—and I have to agree if you think about it—Regardless of how you feel about Columbus...His landing (not discovery) in the Americas is probably one of the most significant events in human history. Doing so bridged the world as a whole and relinked parts of civilization that had been naturally cut off from one another. We literally wouldn’t exist in modern times how we do without it taking place. Crazy when you think about it.

It’s crazy because it’s a process that took place over thousands and thousands of years but was altered over the course of a few hundred.

What a time to be alive indeed.

Last edited by FukHowYouFeel; 02-09-2019 at 11:16 AM..

3 months ago '17        #44
Mperfection 2 heat pts
space
space
[QUOTE=Damagegadget;48762379}

also random, but I have a book about tonga, and it shows us as usual, the originals were black, until people the asiatics we know today came in, mind you before columbus, and they didnt stop there either[/QUOTE]

Its hard for me to gauge how to feel about ancient sh*t like this. My modern sensebilites say its all fu*ked up, but another part says, well thats how a culture was formed and humans have been rolling over other groups of humans since we figured out how to sharpen sticks, black, white, brown, yellow, we've all played the game. Now in modern times this sh*t is heavily frowned upon, but in ancient times it was just a part of life, if you ill prepared you and everyone you know might be slaughtered or enslaved someday.

3 months ago '17        #45
Mperfection 2 heat pts
space
space
 CEITEDMOFO said
pu**y

[video - click to view]

+3   

3 months ago '14        #46
FukHowYouFeel 1 heat pts
space
space
 Mperfection said
Its hard for me to gauge how to feel about ancient sh*t like this. My modern sensebilites say its all fu*ked up, but another part says, well thats how a culture was formed and humans have been rolling over other groups of humans since we figured out how to sharpen sticks, black, white, brown, yellow, we've all played the game. Now in modern times this sh*t is heavily frowned upon, but in ancient times it was just a part of life, if you ill prepared you and everyone you know might be slaughtered or enslaved someday.
And this is the perspective I speak from on here and it gets me called a racist by dummies on here...

You can’t (not you, but in general) on one hand as a black man call yourself the original man and act as if your hands are clean historically. That’s why I laugh when dudes argument is that it’s not in black people’s nature to be violent like the white man. This is not a racial affliction, but a human one.

As humans we have a bad habit also to resort to cognitive bias and see history through a narrow lense and act on emotional subjective impulses. So through a narrow lens I GET people that look like me (white) come off as devils. But in REALITY...We’re just the most recent at bat.

Top 10 most propped recently  3 months ago '18        #47
baddie 79 heat pts79
space
space
space
$6,462 | Props total: 18854 18854
I donít know wtf you n*ggas talking bout

But Polynesian women

They love a n*gga
+2   

3 months ago '09        #48
kingkeno 1 heat pts
space
space
$952 | Props total: 1063 1063
 OCT DION said
Ever said some sh*t in real life like "damn I want some kfc right now" hop on facebook, twiter, ig, whatever and ads pop up for that exact sh*t?
+1   

3 months ago '14        #49
FukHowYouFeel 1 heat pts
space
space
 kingkeno said
Ever said some sh*t in real life like "damn I want some kfc right now" hop on facebook, twiter, ig, whatever and ads pop up for that exact sh*t?
It’s sort of well known our phones listen to us. Smart watches, etc. They listen to convos for key phrases and that’s how you’re suggested promotional material on your devices.

What creeps me the fu*k out is when I get those ads for sh*t I only THINK of and don’t say out loud.

+4   

3 months ago '16        #50
honda 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,487 | Props total: 21725 21725
 DrOTGenesis said
Theres a theory that all the continents of the world used to be one massive land. If this is true it makes sense that migration was easier than you think.
Yeah but that was way way before even the dinosaurs. I know you don't think humans were around when Pangaea was, right?

Home      

most viewed right now
+48online now  24
Image(s) inside This The Chick Kevin Hart Risked It All For?
73 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+52online now  20
Image(s) inside Itís Time For That Upgrade!
65 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  9
Report: Google to cease business w/ Huawei, pull Play Store, Google apps, Andr..
41 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside May 19 - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez ETHERS Moderates
72 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy