*graphic warning* simping detox

section   (1 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '05        #51
WCIB 122 heat pts122
space
space
$26,827 | Props total: 13405 13405
The chlamydia part made me change my mind about him. I been dogged by a female and learned from it as well, but I can’t condone knowingly fu*king a known cheating bish that gave you the clap along the way.

2 weeks ago '04        #52
Adwerdz 411 heat pts411
space
space
$37,727 | Props total: 37386 37386
n*gga probably blamed and hated God after that

You live and you Learn

2 weeks ago '15        #53
richmoneycash 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 6558 6558
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Ill never forget this was my first time in love. Your heart has no history of being stabbed and your mind is free as a bird. Its like when you were a kid and nobody looked at each other clothes and judged them it was about who could out run who and tumble the best u get what im saying.

Anyways i would talk to shorty each and everyday for 6 or 7 months straight after school on the phone in the evening and every night. Ok so this one particular weekend comes up and she aint never call once. sh*t raised my anxiety through the roof as it was my first time experiencing this. So monday i call her and she isnt reslly interested. I can tell cuz shes talking more to people in the background and shes hitting me wit the "let me call you backs". So me being young im thinkin that thats odd but im still not thinking it has anything to do with cheating.

Ok the weekend gets here and she calls but she aint saying nothing. Im like whats wrong "nothing" u sure? "YEA!!!" So about 30 mins goes by on the phone and im starting to hear her inner wh*re cry. Im like yo why u crying over the phone wat is up. After asking her about 3 more times she tells me. She went to a house party and it was a n*gga she met there they got a lil tipsy and the n*gga fu*ked her on a deep freezer i think. Whats fu*ked up when we use to be on the phone she use to bring this dude name up alot and she would talk about how she cant stand him and she hates him but i didnt really pay it no mine....i got more to type but i cnt right now gotta get to wrk but im a tell u later how i super fu*ked up and took the hoe back after she cheated and how that was the worse fu*kin thing i ever done.

Man that's a dead give away. I done heard that story too many times. Chicks are foul
+7   

2 weeks ago '18        #54
PAPLE 
space
space
$1,515 | Props total: 7711 7711
I remember when I was ignorant and thought females were angels...

[video - click to view]

+12   

2 weeks ago '15        #55
TayloredSince83 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,849 | Props total: 4539 4539
 GoldBluded said
Yup

I learned a little after highschool. I found out the whole St John basketball team ran a train on a girl I was dating. They had her footprints on the ceiling.
+3   

2 weeks ago '06        #56
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
$17,058 | Props total: 10574 10574
 dk man said
i dont respect that at all everybody gets hurt by someone but to take it out on people who dont deserve it is weak and wrong . but n*ggas dont care and it just makes things harder for the next youngin
Never ending cycle... victim becomes the doer.

It's like that with all abuse. s*xual mental and physical.
+3   

2 weeks ago '08        #57
cohs 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,198 | Props total: 9884 9884
He was walking around school with her and none of his friends put him on game until after she was pregnant. That's the part I find weird.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #58
Its 
space
space
space
$2,463 | Props total: 3927 3927
Lml at this lame n*gga manuscript

2 weeks ago '18        #59
Losantana16x3 35 heat pts35
space
space
$299 | Props total: 1749 1749
If only he had a pimp bone. That's prime pimping material once he was cleared of any responsibility.
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #60
Scorpz 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,926 | Props total: 34721 34721
Nothing in this story surprised me..
+2   

2 weeks ago '12        #61
The Consultant 372 heat pts372
space
space
$28,316 | Props total: 36391 36391
Oh look another troll post, dumb a*s n*ggas

2 weeks ago '14        #62
breezeus313 
space
space
space
$501 | Props total: 1016 1016
You gotta stay one step ahead front with these hobirds.
Every man going to get played one or twice. But you gotta learned quickly
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #63
Hit Em' Up 63 heat pts63
space
space
space
$5,696 | Props total: 3657 3657
 Micheal C. Will said
Slapped

The first few sentences in this lame a*s story

Growing up I was always an extremely awkward guy with minimal social skills.

However I was athletic and extremely good looking so that got me a decent amount of attention & validation.

It helped to balance out the low self worth I felt from not being able to ever fit in or hold a normal conversation

[pic - click to view]

Knew it was bullsh*t from the wall of text, it usually is
I don't doubt for a second this is just a made up story but there are some pretty insecure a*s good looking people. Not to mention we all know at least one person cough **kanye** cough **drake** cough that wifed up some hoe that got bussdown
+4   

2 weeks ago '17        #64
Poncho520 
space
space
space
$311 | Props total: 900 900
Should have took her to another city and put her on the blade. Make her a recruiter and live a mackish life.
"You gotta let a hoe be a hoe"

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

2 weeks ago '04        #65
prexero 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$852 | Props total: 776 776
Where's the source op?

2 weeks ago '05        #66
projectd06 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,593 | Props total: 11146 11146
Na sounds like my guy that "didnt want to know" and when we told him she was gone cheat he got mad and said he dont care WELP Came home from work with his best friend sleep in his bed, i laughed for a good while on that one.

2 weeks ago '12        #67
cloudy55 84 heat pts84
space
space
$5,104 | Props total: 5805 5805
Tldr please

2 weeks ago '05        #68
cbsepts 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,425 | Props total: 2577 2577
 dk man said
i dont respect that at all everybody gets hurt by someone but to take it out on people who dont deserve it is weak and wrong . but n*ggas dont care and it just makes things harder for the next youngin
yep

this shhyt just continues the cycle of destruction....
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #69
lilshun 53 heat pts53
space
space
$10,442 | Props total: 3815 3815
 sho 2010 said
n*gga please. This man said he was 16 and prayed for a girl and son

God sent this man the biggest hoe he could find

Said she was getting fu*ked while pregnant

Y’all nuts
These bi*ches really be fu*king while pregnant with another n*gga's kid too. Never fu*k with low self esteem bi*ches or bi*ches who were molested as kids
+4   

2 weeks ago '16        #70
Brucebaner2 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,943 | Props total: 3635 3635
Yall bi*ches care about bi*ches too much. Go out and start a business with all that energy. A women isnt going to do anything but slow you down in your 20s and maybe 30s. Spend this time seeing the world, stacking paper and most importantly, knowing yourself.
+18   

2 weeks ago '14        #71
4evaabso 49 heat pts49
space
space
$24,058 | Props total: 22766 22766
You’ll be aight lil playa...

My high school joint went to southern in Baton Rouge while I was at LSU and she got turned out, didn’t matter though...
We had been went our separate ways, but the icing on the cake was maybe three years later after I pledged KAY, I run into her little sister at a Kappa party smash her to oblivion and do so while she’s pretty with sum loser band n*gga in BR... Lol
Man til this day my lil cousin who also wen to Southern in BR laughs about how funny karma is....

Man the good ole days...
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #72
damn_ryght 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 3261 3261
Tf is wrong with this? Dude was man enough to air that sh*t out. Nothing but respect to dude
+6   

2 weeks ago '19        #73
FP1305 
space
space
$246 | Props total: 366 366
"this n*gga wanted the honey...all we want is the Money "

all jokes aside leave that bi*ch where you found her...don't save her she don't wana be saved...
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #74
Michael 747 heat pts747
space
space
$88,007 | Props total: 21483 21483
 GoldBluded said
Yup

I learned a little after highschool. I found out the whole St John basketball team ran a train on a girl I was dating. They had her footprints on the ceiling.

[pic - click to view]

+11   

2 weeks ago '18        #75
Big Head 778 
space
space
space
$106 | Props total: 263 263
 cuzjuan said
this better not be you OP...

16 bruh? u were fu*king tripping.... what u eve kno about lovem jus cause u got ur d*ck wet?

seems u deserve what u got, ur lack of communication skills did u in, only when u started talking to ppl didnt u find out the truth huh?

what kinda books u was reading, prolly some fantast sh*t.. cause even them books should have prepared you for some life lessons... obviously u reading some hardy boy mystery type sh*t...

so shes a hoe, u beat, u got pregnant... but i didnt rread nothing about getting tested for STDs son...

infact this was so fu*king depressing i could even get thru half of this sh*t, sh*t is sad... ur sad as well!!!!

at 16 thinking u in love, 16 having s*x much less SMH.. should have kept your d*ck in your pants and instead of reading those fantasy novels shoulda been reading the bible, would have kept you scared str8 for atleast another year or 2 and maybe u wouldnt have been such a naive sack of sh*t!

hey i dated and claimed a girl few ppl claimed was a hoe, it happens to all of us, but to write a novel about it like youre the only one, takes a certain typa special!
Your hate mail is quite a novel itself
+2   

Home      

most viewed right now
+170online now  14
Video inside Caught My bi-ch Cheatin'...
130 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+67online now  14
Image(s) inside thai beauty
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  8
Feb 19 - Sell Montana to Canada for $1 trillion to ease US national debt, peti..
147 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside CAPTAIN MARVEL "First Reactions"
143 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy