*graphic warning* simping detox

most viewed right now
+65  122
44 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '18        #26
Oswaldgatesjr 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$5,143 | Props total: 10661 10661
Wow i see alot of similarities on your high school years similar too mine . Yea that was over a decade ago bro . The first time i was in love was in highschool and i love both of my parents to death but due to them being non emotional and spiritual like u said i seeked love. I fell in what i thought was love with some below average lookin shorty. To make story short and sweet my heart would never be the same after her. She ripped choked and spit my sh*t out. I think it happens to a lot of men though and im thankful that happened actually or i would have never learned. Even though im still traumatized off that day 12 years ago i can look back at it and laugh. Shorty has a histpry og dating jail bird n*ggas and is currently taking care of one. Not making no excuses for the sistas but some of em are so far gone and fu*ked up in they own ways that its best just to leave them alone. r*pe molested dad issues low self worth i had them all now i knw when to run. Dnt take it personal its not on u they just fu*ked up individuals.
+11   

2 weeks ago '07        #27
PowerBar Ernie 116 heat pts116
space
space
$6,612 | Props total: 3723 3723
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Wow i see alot of similarities on your high school years similar too mine . Yea that was over a decade ago bro . The first time i was in love was in highschool and i love both of my parents to death but due to them being non emotional and spiritual like u said i seeked love. I fell in what i thought was love with some below average lookin shorty. To make story short and sweet my heart would never be the same after her. She ripped choked and spit my sh*t out. I think it happens to a lot of men though and im thankful that happened actually or i would have never learned. Even though im still traumatized off that day 12 years ago i can look back at it and laugh. Shorty has a histpry og dating jail bird n*ggas and is currently taking care of one. Not making no excuses for the sistas but some of em are so far gone and fu*ked up in they own ways that its best just to leave them alone. r*pe molested dad issues low self worth i had them all now i knw when to run. Dnt take it personal its not on u they just fu*ked up individuals.
What happened that day sir?
+5   

2 weeks ago '07        #28
Avon_Barksdale 4708 heat pts4708
space
space
$50,019 | Props total: 91012 91012
“HoeFax reports” rarely lie bruh,

+15   

2 weeks ago '06        #29
LABoy83 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 2345 2345
I’m calling duck tales on this
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #30
badboyis 
space
space
$215 | Props total: 127 127
Happy is he who has succeeded in learning the cause of things....

Life has experiences go through them that will make you a better man..
+7   

2 weeks ago '18        #31
shooter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$557 | Props total: 1815 1815
If this is real, get therapy and get over that chick. You'll spend the rest of your life miserable, terrorizing other women until you repair the damage done.

If this is real, post her ig.

Last edited by shooter; 02-08-2019 at 09:35 AM..
+5   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '18        #32
Oswaldgatesjr 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$5,143 | Props total: 10661 10661
 PowerBar Ernie said
What happened that day sir?
Ill never forget this was my first time in love. Your heart has no history of being stabbed and your mind is free as a bird. Its like when you were a kid and nobody looked at each other clothes and judged them it was about who could out run who and tumble the best u get what im saying.

Anyways i would talk to shorty each and everyday for 6 or 7 months straight after school on the phone in the evening and every night. Ok so this one particular weekend comes up and she aint never call once. sh*t raised my anxiety through the roof as it was my first time experiencing this. So monday i call her and she isnt reslly interested. I can tell cuz shes talking more to people in the background and shes hitting me wit the "let me call you backs". So me being young im thinkin that thats odd but im still not thinking it has anything to do with cheating.

Ok the weekend gets here and she calls but she aint saying nothing. Im like whats wrong "nothing" u sure? "YEA!!!" So about 30 mins goes by on the phone and im starting to hear her inner wh*re cry. Im like yo why u crying over the phone wat is up. After asking her about 3 more times she tells me. She went to a house party and it was a n*gga she met there they got a lil tipsy and the n*gga fu*ked her on a deep freezer i think. Whats fu*ked up when we use to be on the phone she use to bring this dude name up alot and she would talk about how she cant stand him and she hates him but i didnt really pay it no mine....i got more to type but i cnt right now gotta get to wrk but im a tell u later how i super fu*ked up and took the hoe back after she cheated and how that was the worse fu*kin thing i ever done.
+23   

2 weeks ago '07        #33
PowerBar Ernie 116 heat pts116
space
space
$6,612 | Props total: 3723 3723
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Ill never forget this was my first time in love. Your heart has no history of being stabbed and your mind is free as a bird. Its like when you were a kid and nobody looked at each other clothes and judged them it was about who could out run who and tumble the best u get what im saying.

Anyways i would talk to shorty each and everyday for 6 or 7 months straight after school on the phone in the evening and every night. Ok so this one particular weekend comes up and she aint never call once. sh*t raised my anxiety through the roof as it was my first time experiencing this. So monday i call her and she isnt reslly interested. I can tell cuz shes talking more to people in the background and shes hitting me wit the "let me call you backs". So me being young im thinkin that thats odd but im still not thinking it has anything to do with cheating.

Ok the weekend gets here and she calls but she aint saying nothing. Im like whats wrong "nothing" u sure? "YEA!!!" So about 30 mins goes by on the phone and im starting to hear her inner wh*re cry. Im like yo why u crying over the phone wat is up. After asking her about 3 more times she tells me. She went to a house party and it was a n*gga she met there they got a lil tipsy and the n*gga fu*ked her on a deep freezer i think. Whats fu*ked up when we use to be on the phone she use to bring this dude name up alot and she would talk about how she cant stand him and she hates him but i didnt really pay it no mine....i got more to type but i cnt right now gotta get to wrk but im a tell u later how i super fu*ked up and took the hoe back after she cheated and how that was the worse fu*kin thing i ever done.
we here for you bro
+8   

2 weeks ago '10        #34
Trilluminati GA 434 heat pts434
space
space
$51,429 | Props total: 16791 16791
n*gga please

2 weeks ago '11        #35
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,443 | Props total: 1779 1779
 Youngshinebox said
Hoes gone be hoes.

Had a chick in HS who sucked off my “homeboy” after we took a break. Damn near k*lled the n*gga over it but SHEs still a ho at the end of the day

Smh
Is that prince yoshua in your avy

2 weeks ago '05        #36
dmunson318 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,496 | Props total: 1703 1703
Ain’t sh*t to be ashamed of lmao. U or whoever this happened to got your first life lesson with women early. Anybody who tells u they came out the gate macking is usually lying. Most of these n*ggas were r*ped by older women anyway. Don’t let these n*ggas make u feel ashamed for experiencing life. Now if it happens to u or whoever this happened to now that’s on u!
+6   

2 weeks ago '18        #37
jay2cold 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,330 | Props total: 2121 2121
Cliff notes anybody??
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #38
Youngshinebox 85 heat pts85
space
space
$3,531 | Props total: 14909 14909
 Radio Raheem said
Is that prince yoshua in your avy
Yep

You’re a man of culture, huh?

2 weeks ago '17        #39
Skratch 
space
space
$989 | Props total: 1779 1779
This is how it starts.. now you gotta dog out every single hoe, fu*k these hoes man. Stories like this make you woke to the fact that they are just s*x toys to begin with and dont contribute to your life or anything. outside of s*x women are useless now you can go out and just smash and dash and waste they time fu*k her feelings
+7   

2 weeks ago '16        #40
Supreme God 118 heat pts118
space
space
$5,398 | Props total: 23147 23147
Damm, all n*ggas been there.....maybe not to this damn extent lol, but we've been there.

[video - click to view]

+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #41
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,443 | Props total: 1779 1779
 Youngshinebox said
Yep

You’re a man of culture, huh?
Hell yeah. I recognize those knee sleeves and timb boots from anywhere

2 weeks ago '18        #42
Youngshinebox 85 heat pts85
space
space
$3,531 | Props total: 14909 14909
 Radio Raheem said
Hell yeah. I recognize those knee sleeves and timb boots from anywhere

+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #43
psq86 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,999 | Props total: 4529 4529
Whelp you ain’t winning no “boxden beefs” going forward

2 weeks ago '17        #44
GremFandango 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,275 | Props total: 2269 2269
 therealmc said
Wait you think girls ain’t fu*king (other n*ggas) while pregnant?
n*gga?
Where do you live?
Lol I the best worst feeling in the world is telling a hoe you fed her child. That sh*t cuts deep when she think about it. Till this day Everytime I see said how she frown.
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #45
Paperjet 
space
space
space
$3 | Props total: 9 9
Somewhere on BX a dude typing in the thot section "rawnopullout" emoji Bobby throwing condom. Smh simping is an epidemic.
+4   

2 weeks ago '11        #46
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
$4,050 | Props total: 848 848
 Oswaldgatesjr said

fu*k that bi*ch bro!
+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #47
Shifty 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,587 | Props total: 3671 3671
My n*gga had to pick up the pieces.

sh*t is hilarious when you looking back.
+3   

2 weeks ago '07        #48
Rico23 25 heat pts25
space
space
$46,436 | Props total: 14418 14418
 Micheal C. Will said
Slapped

The first few sentences in this lame a*s story

Growing up I was always an extremely awkward guy with minimal social skills.

However I was athletic and extremely good looking so that got me a decent amount of attention & validation.

It helped to balance out the low self worth I felt from not being able to ever fit in or hold a normal conversation

[pic - click to view]

Knew it was bullsh*t from the wall of text, it usually is
Doc Logical probably wrote that
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #49
richmoneycash 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,190 | Props total: 6558 6558
These hoes will do a n*gga dirty. Take care of yourself, it might hurt now but time heals all wounds. Best thing is yall aint got kids together. So it should be an easier heartbreak.

Just don't let her have you doing some crazy sh*t

I knew a dude in high school that was with the same girl since the 6th grade. She was one of the baddest chicks we had in school and she was our class president all 4 years, real smart girl. We was Seniors and she still wasn't given this n*gga no a*s or no head. Prom came and this n*gga still didn't fu*k. He was pissed he broke up with her, 2 weeks later after school its a big crowd I go over to see what's going on and this freshman got the old school camcorder showing the s*x tape he made with her. He put in all that time and effort for her to be ran thru by a FRESHMAN. She crying in school, all in the guidance counselors office and sh*t. Dude comes to school the next day and stabs the freshman that was fu*king his ex smh. He thew it all away over a bi*ch.
+16   

2 weeks ago '04        #50
prexero 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$850 | Props total: 776 776
 meatbilla said
Had the same thing happen to me and she never told the kid I wasn't his dad. I saw him when he was 13 and he thought I was a deadbeat. I had kept the DNA results in my glovebox. It broke my heart to be the one who had to tell him his mom was a thot.
Your car probably messy as sh*t.
+3   

Home      

most viewed right now
+55online now  28
Video inside Metal Gear Solid 2 was on some sh*t
76 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+28online now  24
Ebro calls out Joe Rogan over racists "jokes"