Tinfoil Alert: Elon Musk confirms Alex Jones Simulation theories

most viewed right now
+65  127
44 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '16        #51
144000 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$8,386 | Props total: 10585 10585
 ElChapito said
lol who wrote the tanakh then
I have a thread up which attempts to take a brief glimpse at the inconceivable number of numerological intricacies involving the very first word written in the Hebrew text, alone.

Man is not responsible.

That's my position.

2 weeks ago '18        #52
Proffesor X 25 heat pts25
space
space
$3,043 | Props total: 11469 11469
 144000 said
I have a thread up which attempts to take a brief glimpse at the inconceivable number of numerological intricacies involving the very first word written in the Hebrew text, alone.

Man is not responsible.

That's my position.

So God wrote it himself huh?
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #53
144000 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
@.

Regarding, "Jesus Christ."

ISAIAH 45.

20 a*semble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto an el that cannot save.

21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I יהוה? and there is no Elohim else beside me; a just El and a Saviour; there is none besides me.

22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am El, and there is none else.

23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

24 Surely, shall one say, in יהוה have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.

25 In יהוה shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

יהוה has sworn BY HIMSELF.

So how could this be true?

John 1.

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

This is blasphemy; according to The Most High.

Why does יהוה's Name not occur, a single time... in the, so-called... "New Testament"?

Why does Paul attempt to slacken the Law, with his writings?

Compare Paul's writings, to the repeated declarations throughout the Tanach (particularly in the Psalms of David)...; that יהוה's Law is Perfect... and shall stand, for all generations.

2 weeks ago '16        #54
144000 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
@.

Friend... compare.

Compare.

Romans 3.

21 But now the righteousness of יהוה without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

22 Even the righteousness of יהוה which is by faith of Yahushua the Messiah unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of יהוה;

24 Being justified freely by his favour through the redemption that is in Messiah Yahushua:

25 יהוה hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of יהוה;

26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Yahushua.

27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.

28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

This is the testimony of the, so-called... "Apostle Paul."

Yet:

MALACHI 3.

6 For I am יהוה, I change not;

therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

7 Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith יהוה of hosts. But ye said, Wherein shall we return?

8 Will a man rob Elohim? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.

9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.

13 Your words have been stout against me, saith יהוה. Yet ye say, What have we spoken so much against thee?

14 Ye have said, It is vain to serve Elohim: and what profit is it that we have kept his ordinance, and that we have walked mournfully before יהוה of hosts?

15 And now we call the proud happy; yea, they that work wickedness are set up;

yea, they that tempt Elohim are even delivered.

2 weeks ago '16        #55
144000 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
@.

[video - click to view]

I do believe that there are truths to be found in the so-called, "New Testament." Specifically, in the Book of Revelation.

My understanding (and I believe this is mentioned on the wikipedia page on the book) is that Revelation in particular was adapted from works, which had originally been penned in Aramaic.

Accordingly, many of its prophecies align with those of the prophet Daniel.

However;

I believe that the Greeks, and the Romans... have attempted to "pull a fast one"; with this "Jesus Christ" character.

יהוה states, in Isaiah 65:

Isa 65:1 I have been sought, not by those who asked. I have been found, not by those who sought Me. To a nation not calling on My name, I said, Behold Me! Behold Me!

Isa 65:2 I have spread out My hands all the day long to a rebellious people who walk in the way not good, after their own thoughts;

Isa 65:3 a people who continually provoke Me to My face; who sacrifice in gardens, and burn incense on the bricks;

Isa 65:4 who sit among the graves and lodge in the towers; who eat swine's flesh, and broth of unclean things in their pots;

Isa 65:5 who say, Keep to yourself! Do not come near me, for I am holier than you! These are a smoke in My nose, a fire burning all the day.

Isa 65:6 Behold! It is written before Me: I will not be silent, except I repay; yea, I will repay to their bosom,

Isa 65:7 your iniquities and the iniquities of your fathers together, says יהוה; they that burned incense on the mountains, and have blasphemed Me on the hills. And I will return their former work into their bosom.

Isa 65:8 So says יהוה: As the new wine is found in the cluster, and one says, Do not destroy it, for a blessing is in it; so I will do for the sake of My servants, not to destroy the whole.

Isa 65:9 And I will bring forth a seed out of Jacob, and out of Judah one to inherit My mountains. And My elect shall inherit, and My servants shall live there.

Isa 65:10 And Sharon shall be a fold of flocks; and the valley of Achor a resting place of herds for My people who have sought Me.

Isa 65:11 But you are those who forsake יהוה, who forget My holy mountain; who array a table for Gawd (The Babylonian Deity of fortune), and who fill mixed wine for Meni (The Deity of fate).

Isa 65:12 And I will number you to the sword; and you shall all bow down to the slaughter; because I called and you did not answer. I spoke, and you did not hear; and you did the evil in My eyes; and you chose that in which I had no pleasure.

Isa 65:13 So Adonai יהוהsays this: Behold, My servants shall eat, but you shall be hungry. Behold, My servants shall drink, but you shall be thirsty. Behold, My servants shall rejoice, but you shall be ashamed.

Isa 65:14 Behold, My servants shall sing for joy of heart, but you shall cry from heartbreak, and howl from breaking of spirit.

Isa 65:15 And you shall leave your name for a curse to My elect. And Adonai יהוהshall k*ll you; and He shall call His servants by another name.

Isa 65:16 He who blesses himself in the earth shall bless himself in the Elohim of truth. And he who swears in the earth shall swear by the Elohim of truth; because the former distresses are forgotten; and because they are hidden from My eyes.

This is an adaptation of the HRB translation.

YAHUAH (which is a more accurate transliteration) is the Name above all names.

Those who bless themselves in the Earth, are here commanded to do so in HIS NAME.

So why would someone come along, in the "Greek scriptures"... and claim, that the only way to the Father; is through his own name?

This is insensible.

I have a thread, where this topic is being actively debated.

If interested, please do join in.

I'm mentioning you... because I see that you are a believer in the Bible; yet took issue, with my comments on "Jesus."

I am open to discuss this matter with you. (Or anyone.)

It's a quite crucial one.

2 weeks ago '16        #56
144000 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
ISAIAH 43.

10 Ye are my witnesses, saith יהוה, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no El formed, neither shall there be after me.

11 I, even I, am יהוה; and beside me there is no saviour.

12 I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no stranger among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith יהוה, that I am El.

13 Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?

2 weeks ago '16        #57
144000 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
I'm running low on time.

Anyone interested: please do a search on the Egyptian word, "karest."

You'll find it to be the true etymology of the word "Christ." ("Christ" is not the equivalent of the prophesied, Hebrew... "Mashiach.")

You'll also find that the spirit of "Jesus," or "Christ"... is referred to within the Greek text of the "NT"... as "Phosphorus." (Search "phosphorus new testament.")

And Phosphorus... is Lucifer.

Please do, look for yourselves.

2 weeks ago '16        #58
144000 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
JOEL 3.

1 For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,

2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

3 And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.

4 Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompence me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;

5 Because ye have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples my goodly pleasant things:

6 The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border.

7 Behold, I will raise them out of the place whither ye have sold them, and will return your recompence upon your own head.

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '04        #59
Exs 322 heat pts322
space
space
$10,789 | Props total: 21950 21950
 ABlackCosmos said
They been let y'all know what time it was:

[pic - click to view]

It's not coincidence the nervous system holds an electric charge. If you can somehow manage to merge that with technology and break away from the human body through bioelectromagnetics to further transhumanism into a posthuman form...

[pic - click to view]

To:

[pic - click to view]

AI is a supplement to enhance the mental capabilities of a group of people who cannot reach that higher dimension on their own sensually so they go about it artificially, synthetically.

Upload your consciousness into another medium and live forever or you can face the natural unknown. This is only for people afraid to die or somehow understand their death doesn't bring them closer to higher realms of existence for whatever reason (calcified pineal gland perhaps?).

We're all connected by the internet, the web. In a couple decades I'm sure we'll begin to see people living life like a video game, they've already got virtual reality to tie you over.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

If you can find some way to remove the water that conducts electricity and replace it with a conductive metal... maybe use it as a means of transport out of the body, this is all rudimentary in theory. I'm sure they've got something figured out.

I know who God is so I'm not worried.

If you couldn't figure this out or at least play with the possibility of it being a reality I've got bad news for you.

"Computational theory of mind."

There's some quotes in here that some social media personalities will interpolate/paraphrase and run with over the weeks, months years of the future but I'll remember that you had it poppin in February 2019.

+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #60
jasonchambers 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,743 | Props total: 5758 5758
 144000 said
The original Hebrews were so-called "Black."

I'm calling it the "Tanakh" because there could be no "Old" Testament.

These are our writings.
Cultural appropriation. Africa didn't even have a written language until after the Arab Muslim slave trade.

2 weeks ago '16        #61
144000 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 jasonchambers said
Cultural appropriation. Africa didn't even have a written language until after the Arab Muslim slave trade.
I'll only reply that "Blacks" are indigenous. Period.

[pic - click to view]

Indeed, the word "human" itself.. shares its root, with a Latin word; indicating "soil," or "Earth."

Another interesting one, you may want to investigate; is the word, "."

Quoted:

*dhghem-

Proto-Indo-European root meaning "earth."

It forms all or part of: antichthon; autochthon; autochthonic; bonhomie; bridegroom; camomile; chameleon; chernozem; chthonic; exhume; homage; hombre; homicide; hominid; Homo sapiens; homunculus; human; humane; humble; humiliate; humility; humus; inhumation; inhume; nemo; ombre; omerta.

It is the hypothetical source of/evidence for its existence is provided by: Sanskrit ksam- "earth" (opposed to "sky"); Greek khthon "the earth, solid surface of the earth," khamai "on the ground;" Latin humus "earth, soil," humilis "low;" Lithuanian žemė, Old Church Slavonic zemlja "earth;" Old Irish du, genitive don "place," earlier "earth."

There is a bit of misinformation about, but there you go.

Make of it what you will.

According to Deuteronomy, The Most High is willing to accept all peoples who will live according to His commandments, dictates, and statutes.

2 weeks ago '16        #62
144000 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
@

Also I should point out, that the written word itself is considered as a most primary form of idolatry.

If interested, look into it.

2 weeks ago '16        #63
144000 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
I'll quickly show you all something... about, "The Bible."

First:

Understand: each Hebrew letter, has at least one corresponding numerical value. (One method would be similar to A = 1, B = 2, and so on.)

[IMG]www.talentshare.org/~mm9n/articles/mezuzah/8.htm49.jpg[/IMG]

One small example.

The Most High is real... and a terrible אלהים.

YOU SHOULD FEAR HIM.

Last edited by 144000; 02-08-2019 at 08:28 PM..

2 weeks ago '04        #64
SubConscious 49 heat pts49
space
space
$19,439 | Props total: 90843 90843
 ABlackCosmos said
They tell me it was Akhenaten who turned away from polytheism to the sun. The races a part of the Sirius system ascended from their natural state mentally, correct?

Because in theory, a body that has been created on this dimension and used as a vessel is trapped on the dimension it exists on. Living in a super computer does not trump reality but fortifies an illusion. It's an artificial process that mimics a real one.

The human form is left behind should the mind transcend it. Am I warm?
There has been Solar, Lunar, and Stellar worship going on since the (DAWN OF MAN). Basically since humanity were more or less monkeys.

[video - click to view]

The beings on Sirius, Rigel, Betelgeuse and others are (aliens for lack of a better term) but better said as advanced races. They don't have limits like us and are millions of years advanced than we are.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #65
addth3sauce 
space
space
$47 | Props total: 36 36
"Where are you getting this from"......." Rogan
Jones "oh I know...."
Rogan "how do you know"
Jones "oh its there"

2 weeks ago '13        #66
SamDaHammer 
space
space
$703 | Props total: 377 377
 Ethernine said
Go to the dogon tribe... if you black. Whites seem to find the answer with them while we look in other sh*t
The church of starry wisdom lol... Them boys speak truth tho... We're just starseed trying to figure out how to get back to space...

2 weeks ago '13        #67
SamDaHammer 
space
space
 144000 said
I'll only reply that "Blacks" are indigenous. Period.

[pic - click to view]

Indeed, the word "human" itself.. shares its root, with a Latin word; indicating "soil," or "Earth."

Another interesting one, you may want to investigate; is the word, "."

Quoted:

There is a bit of misinformation about, but there you go.

Make of it what you will.

According to Deuteronomy, The Most High is willing to accept all peoples who will live according to His commandments, dictates, and statutes.
n*gga please... How you using the bible to reinforce black culture? That book and its followers enslaved us bro... Work the field all week and then praise white jesus on sunday... I bet you think your "woke" and sh*t like that... Stop it 5...

1 week ago '16        #68
144000 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 SamDaHammer said
n*gga please... How you using the bible to reinforce black culture? That book and its followers enslaved us bro... Work the field all week and then praise white jesus on sunday... I bet you think your "woke" and sh*t like that... Stop it 5...
If you do the research, you'll find that all of the early depictions of "Jesus" were as a Black man. That's because the Romans, who infiltrated Jerusalem and placed the Hebrews under their rule, were trying to present the Hebrews (who were indeed Black, not to mention the Romans themselves up to a certain point including a large number of Popes who you can find for yourself) with a "pacifistic" Messiah figure; to counter the violently militaristic response by the Hebrew community in general, to the onset of Roman occupation.

"Christianity" furthermore finds its origin in Africa. You need to do your research.

I've been clear in this thread that I don't believe in a historical "Jesus Christ," and certainly not the white one who the character was later transformed into. (I'm not saying that to be racist, I'm speaking historical fact that can be looked up; starting with the history of "Christian" artwork, presented in the link above).

I worship The Most High.

You need to do your research, before making such statements. No offense, but somebody might be misled as to be prone to agreeing with you.

I'm no Christian. If you want to allow the obvious whitewashing of history to blind you to the truths in the scriptures, then that's for you to decide to do.

But it's even recorded that the Hebrews under Roman occupation were brown-skinned people with curly hair, by white historians from that period such as Josephus (who I believe was a fraud in many other respects) and Herodotus.

And finally "Jesus" himself (who I believe is a fictional character) is (purportedly) historically said to have been an Aramaic-speaking resident of Judea.

And Sunday worship itself, is a Roman tradition. Those who have actually read the Torah, would know that the Sabbath is on the 7th day.

So no offense... but do your homework, before you mislead others into agreeing with such an ill-informed post.

Last edited by 144000; 02-09-2019 at 07:37 PM..

1 week ago '13        #69
SamDaHammer 
space
space
 144000 said
If you do the research, you'll find that all of the early depictions of "Jesus" were as a Black man. That's because the Romans, who infiltrated Jerusalem and placed the Hebrews under their rule, were trying to present the Hebrews (who were indeed Black, not to mention the Romans themselves up to a certain point including a large number of Popes who you can find for yourself) with a "pacifistic" Messiah figure; to counter the violently militaristic response by the Hebrew community in general, to the onset of Roman occupation.

"Christianity" furthermore finds its origin in Africa. You need to do your research.

I've been clear in this thread that I don't believe in a historical "Jesus Christ," and certainly not the white one who the character was later transformed into. (I'm not saying that to be racist, I'm speaking historical fact that can be looked up; starting with the history of "Christian" artwork, presented in the link above).

I worship The Most High.

You need to do your research, before making such statements. No offense, but somebody might be misled as to be prone to agreeing with you.

I'm no Christian. If you want to allow the obvious whitewashing of history to blind you to the truths in the scriptures, then that's for you to decide to do.

But it's even recorded that the Hebrews under Roman occupation were brown-skinned people with curly hair, by white historians from that period such as Josephus (who I believe was a fraud in many other respects) and Herodotus.

And finally "Jesus" himself (who I believe is a fictional character) is (purportedly) historically said to have been an Aramaic-speaking resident of Judea.

And Sunday worship itself, is a Roman tradition. Those who have actually read the Torah, would know that the Sabbath is on the 7th day.

So no offense... but do your homework, before you mislead others into agreeing with such an ill-informed post.
Bruh you just believe what some other man wrote in a book... What magical reaearch are you doing? You still reading books written by other humans... Lol respect always tho... Everything is a lie bro...

1 week ago '16        #70
LiVeWiRe83 
space
space
space
$870 | Props total: 1203 1203
 ABlackCosmos said
They been let y'all know what time it was:

[pic - click to view]

It's not coincidence the nervous system holds an electric charge. If you can somehow manage to merge that with technology and break away from the human body through bioelectromagnetics to further transhumanism into a posthuman form...

[pic - click to view]

To:

[pic - click to view]

AI is a supplement to enhance the mental capabilities of a group of people who cannot reach that higher dimension on their own sensually so they go about it artificially, synthetically.

Upload your consciousness into another medium and live forever or you can face the natural unknown. This is only for people afraid to die or somehow understand their death doesn't bring them closer to higher realms of existence for whatever reason (calcified pineal gland perhaps?).

We're all connected by the internet, the web. In a couple decades I'm sure we'll begin to see people living life like a video game, they've already got virtual reality to tie you over.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

If you can find some way to remove the water that conducts electricity and replace it with a conductive metal... maybe use it as a means of transport out of the body, this is all rudimentary in theory. I'm sure they've got something figured out.

I know who God is so I'm not worried.

If you couldn't figure this out or at least play with the possibility of it being a reality I've got bad news for you.

"Computational theory of mind."

Wow makes sense why the elites are trying to skip dying and being judged by god , they faking their deaths and living forever, by technology and using young blood and taking young organs to keep going, and CERN is where the World Wide Web was born at to ! Yup more and more I’m thinking this a matrix simulation, add in the Mandela Effect n that equals that they up to some wild sh*t technology wise, I got 7-10 Mandela effects I know for 100000% they changed, I got a feeling the scripts they spitting out is some quantum computers like by the D Wave computer / CERN / 5G it’s about to get ugly like game over ugly

Last edited by LiVeWiRe83; 02-09-2019 at 09:44 PM..
+1   

1 week ago '16        #71
144000 68 heat pts68
space
space
space

Yea, terrible.

Last edited by 144000; 02-10-2019 at 02:35 AM..

1 week ago '16        #72
144000 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
Anyway, no.

Man is not responsible for the Bible.

His hands were used, though; I'm sure.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now