Tinfoil Alert: Elon Musk confirms Alex Jones Simulation theories

most viewed right now
+67  116
46 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '04        #26
SubConscious 49 heat pts49
space
space
$19,439 | Props total: 90843 90843
 Ethernine said
Go to the dogon tribe... if you black. Whites seem to find the answer with them while we look in other sh*t
 144000 said
The ones who claim to have descended from the star, Sirius?

Listen, I worship The Most High. You go.

I'm not on a quest.
I'm limited on what I can say.

Sirius (The Dog Star) (or God Star) is the Grand Prize. Higher advanced races are in this star system. Millions of years advanced than us. Sirius is intimately embedded into our cultures and entire world from the beginning and even more now. Check my latest post below this one for an example.

The most High is simply the Sun at 12:00 Noon (High Noon) aka Jesus doing work in his Fathers house at the age of 12. Aka the hottest time of the day. Please don't look at him at 12 noon he's too young and strong.

Last edited by SubConscious; 02-07-2019 at 11:48 PM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #27
space
space
Beautiful. For those with the eyes to see and the ears to hear.

[video - click to view]

2 weeks ago '19        #28
ABlackCosmos 
space
space
space
$170 | Props total: 375 375
 SubConscious said

Sirius (The Dog Star) (or God Star) is the Grand Prize. Higher advanced races are in this star system. Millions of years advanced than us. Sirius is intimately embedded into our cultures and entire world from the beginning and even more now. Check my latest post below this one for an example.

The most High is simply the Sun at 12:00 Noon (High Noon) aka Jesus doing work in his Fathers house at the age of 12. Aka the hottest time of the day. Please don't look at him at 12 noon he's too young and strong.
They tell me it was Akhenaten who turned away from polytheism to the sun. The races a part of the Sirius system ascended from their natural state mentally, correct?

Because in theory, a body that has been created on this dimension and used as a vessel is trapped on the dimension it exists on. Living in a super computer does not trump reality but fortifies an illusion. It's an artificial process that mimics a real one.

The human form is left behind should the mind transcend it. Am I warm?
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #29
144000 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$8,386 | Props total: 10585 10585
 SubConscious said

The most High is simply the Sun at 12:00 Noon (High Noon) aka Jesus doing work in his Fathers house he age of 12. Aka the hottest time of the day. Please don't look at him at 12 noon he's too young and strong.
Your belief is no secret. It is ancient sun-worship, which is forbidden by יהוה.

Jesus is certainly not The Most High.

I'm afraid you're mistaken. Jesus is simply Osiris.

2 weeks ago '16        #30
144000 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
All idols will stoop, on the Day of יהוה.

2 weeks ago '16        #31
144000 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
@

I suggest you perform a review of the prophecies concerning the sun, on the Day of יהוה.

2 weeks ago '04        #32
space
space
 144000 said
Your belief is no secret. It is ancient sun-worship, which is forbidden by יהוה.

Jesus is certainly not The Most High.

I'm afraid you're mistaken. Jesus is simply Osiris.
Can you please do yourself a favor and stop following the agenda. The agenda is that "They" want you to believe all of this stuff is negative, but it's actually positive, neutral and sometimes negative. He'll even science says we're all made up of star dust.

Osiris is simply the constellation Orion. /convo

[pic - click to view]

2 weeks ago '16        #33
144000 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 SubConscious said
Can you please do yourself a favor and stop following the agenda. The agenda is that "They" want you to believe all of this stuff is negative, but it's actually positive, neutral and sometimes negative. He'll even science says we're all made up of star dust.

Osiris is simply the constellation Orion. /convo

[pic - click to view]

Joel 2.

1 Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of יהוה cometh, for it is nigh at hand;

2 A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.

3 A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.

4 The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run.

5 Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array.

6 Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness.

7 They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks:

8 Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.

9 They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb up upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief.

10 The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:

11 And יהוה shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of יהוה is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?

I'm not going to argue, either.

Please don't spread misinformation about The Most High.

He is not Jesus, and He is not the sun.

2 weeks ago '04        #34
space
space
 144000 said
Joel 2.

1 Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of יהוה cometh, for it is nigh at hand;

2 A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.

3 A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.

4 The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run.

5 Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array.

6 Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness.

7 They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks:

8 Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.

9 They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb up upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief.

10 The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:

11 And יהוה shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of יהוה is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?

I'm not going to argue, either.

Please don't spread misinformation about The Most High.

He is not Jesus, and He is not the sun.
Ignorance or Brainwashed are you?

2 weeks ago '16        #35
144000 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 SubConscious said
Ignorance or Brainwashed are you?
I'm accurate.

Some think Jesus is closer to Horus, but it is a false idol.

2 weeks ago '16        #36
144000 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
ISAIAH 44.

6 Thus saith יהוה the King of Israel, and his redeemer יהוה of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no Elohim.

7 And who, as I, shall call, and shall declare it, and set it in order for me, since I appointed the ancient people? and the things that are coming, and shall come, let them shew unto them.

8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there an Eloah beside me? yea, there is no rock; I know not any.

2 weeks ago '04        #37
space
space
 144000 said
ISAIAH 44.

6 Thus saith יהוה the King of Israel, and his redeemer יהוה of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no Elohim.

7 And who, as I, shall call, and shall declare it, and set it in order for me, since I appointed the ancient people? and the things that are coming, and shall come, let them shew unto them.

8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there an Eloah beside me? yea, there is no rock; I know not any.
@ I have nothing more to say to you after the following:

The holy books are not meant to be take literal. Early man (even modern) has spoken in parables. These are stories of constellation, solar movements, lunar movements, and the heavens (Stars etc.)

Keep living in fear, that's your choice. Or you can take your power and live in it.

Final Rant: Humans are soooooo fu*king annoying, that I understand now why the higher races basically spit in our monkey faces.
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #38
144000 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 SubConscious said
@ I have nothing more to say to you after the following:

The holy books are not meant to be take literal. Early man (even modern) has spoken in parables. These are stories of constellation, solar movements, lunar movements, and the heavens (Stars etc.)

Keep living in fear, that's your choice. Or you can take your power and live in it.

Final Rant: Humans are soooooo fu*king annoying, that I understand now why the higher races basically spit in our monkey faces.
Agreed, we have nothing to discuss.

I've shown you the scriptures to prove what I've said.

2 weeks ago '04        #39
space
space
 ABlackCosmos said
They tell me it was Akhenaten who turned away from polytheism to the sun. The races a part of the Sirius system ascended from their natural state mentally, correct?

Because in theory, a body that has been created on this dimension and used as a vessel is trapped on the dimension it exists on. Living in a super computer does not trump reality but fortifies an illusion. It's an artificial process that mimics a real one.

The human form is left behind should the mind transcend it. Am I warm?
Thanks for the reply brother, I will give you my full reply when I'm free later today. Couldn't concentrate on the spiritual while at work doing mundane things lol.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #40
Proffesor X 25 heat pts25
space
space
$3,043 | Props total: 11469 11469
 144000 said
The ones who claim to have descended from the star, Sirius?

Listen, I worship The Most High. You go.

I'm not on a quest.
You would be the one tho actual ignore the theory that supports with actual proof, while spitting constant bullsh*t with absolutely no plausibility of proof provided......you a fu*king geek breh.
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #41
144000 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 Proffesor X said
You would be the one tho actual ignore the theory that supports with actual proof, while spitting constant bullsh*t with absolutely no plausibility of proof provided......you a fu*king geek breh.
Well, nobody has ever thought so IRL.

I'll leave you to your tantrum, it's got nothing to do with me.

I have books on the "Dogon." You have no idea what I've researched or ignored; it merely wasn't discussed in depth.

You're a fu*king idiot breh.

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '04        #42
Exs 322 heat pts322
space
space
$10,789 | Props total: 21952 21952
interesting conversations. hopefully they go somewhere instead of just being screaming matches
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #43
space
space
 144000 said
Well, nobody has ever thought so IRL.

I'll leave you to your tantrum, it's got nothing to do with me.

I have books on the "Dogon." You have no idea what I've researched or ignored; it merely wasn't discussed in depth.

You're a fu*king idiot breh.
You got books, but stated they believed they came from the Sirius star WHICH IS WRONG........go make another dumb a*s you tube video about it breh

In Mali, West Africa, lives a tribe of people called the Dogon. The Dogon are believed to be of Egyptian decent and their astronomical lore goes back thousands of years to 3200 BC. According to their traditions, the star Sirius has a companion star which is invisible to the human eye. This companion star has a 50 year elliptical orbit around the visible Sirius and is extremely heavy. It also rotates on its axis.

This legend might be of little interest to anybody but the two French anthropologists, Marcel Griaule and Germain Dieterlen, who recorded it from four Dogon priests in the 1930's. Of little interest except that it is exactly true. How did a people who lacked any kind of astronomical devices know so much about an invisible star? The star, which scientists call Sirius B, wasn't even photographed until it was done by a large telescope in 1970.

[pic - click to view]

Care to tell another lie?

[pic - click to view]

+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #44
144000 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 Proffesor X said
You got books, but stated they believed they came from the Sirius star WHICH IS WRONG........go make another dumb a*s you tube video about it breh

In Mali, West Africa, lives a tribe of people called the Dogon. The Dogon are believed to be of Egyptian decent and their astronomical lore goes back thousands of years to 3200 BC. According to their traditions, the star Sirius has a companion star which is invisible to the human eye. This companion star has a 50 year elliptical orbit around the visible Sirius and is extremely heavy. It also rotates on its axis.

This legend might be of little interest to anybody but the two French anthropologists, Marcel Griaule and Germain Dieterlen, who recorded it from four Dogon priests in the 1930's. Of little interest except that it is exactly true. How did a people who lacked any kind of astronomical devices know so much about an invisible star? The star, which scientists call Sirius B, wasn't even photographed until it was done by a large telescope in 1970.

[pic - click to view]

Care to tell another lie?
But I didn't tell a lie. I asked the poster if their claim was to have descended from Sirius.

I don't have the book in front of me. I've been doing research for 30 years.

Go sit down somewhere.

2 weeks ago '18        #45
space
space
 144000 said
But I didn't tell a lie. I asked the poster if their claim was to have descended from Sirius.

I don't have the book in front of me. I've been doing research for 30 years.

Go sit down somewhere.
No you just don't know wtf you are talking about as usual

2 weeks ago '16        #46
144000 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 Proffesor X said
No you just don't know wtf you are talking about as usual
Point to my misstatement about them then.

No you just feel some sort of way about me. That's fine.

Now here, I could call you a bi*ch. But instead let's move on.

2 weeks ago '18        #47
space
space
 144000 said
Point to my misstatement about them then.

No you just feel some sort of way about me. That's fine.

Now here, I could call you a bi*ch. But instead let's move on.
n*gga I did, they didn't claim to have descended from Sirius B but that an alien species visited ancient earth and provided ancient humans guidance in regards. Like I stated that verbatim in the first post.

And no I don't like you, you full of sh*t and troll the internet all day because of the fact. I would just block you,but your post are so retardedly bat sh*t crazy, I feel like I would miss an opportunity to roast your bi*chass every chance I get...

2 weeks ago '15        #48
johnphnx 
space
space
space
$928 | Props total: 1577 1577
 144000 said
I know about the alchemical works.

I'm just saying that I don't trust either of these men, and Elon Musk did not go to space so I'm not wasting time listening to a word from him.

I do agree with the substance of what you wrote, though. The world could indeed said to be "under a spell."
Bruh u seen them n*ggas at cern creating portals doin ceremonies in tge courtyard. U have no idea wtf these ppl are doing. If our ancestors 10,000 years ago say they was goin outta space i dont doubt put sh*t past these ppl.

2 weeks ago '16        #49
144000 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 Proffesor X said
n*gga I did, they didn't claim to have descended from Sirius B but that an alien species visited ancient earth and provided ancient humans guidance in regards. Like I stated that verbatim in the first post.

And no I don't like you, you full of sh*t and troll the internet all day because of the fact. I would just block you,but your post are so retardedly bat sh*t crazy, I feel like I would miss an opportunity to roast your bi*chass every chance I get...
Alright, so "they claimed to have visited by a alien species that descended from Sirius B."

I stand corrected. Whatever.

*I'm* the geek, here??

I serve The Most High. You can have that.

2 weeks ago '15        #50
ElChapito 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,741 | Props total: 2026 2026
 144000 said
If you want to know the truth about the world we're living in, read the Tanakh.

Don't fall prey to the philosophies of man.
lol who wrote the tanakh then

Home      

most viewed right now
+55online now  31
Video inside Metal Gear Solid 2 was on some sh*t
76 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+28online now  22
Ebro calls out Joe Rogan over racists "jokes"
110 comments