Tinfoil Alert: Elon Musk confirms Alex Jones Simulation theories

most viewed right now
+55  102
20 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 months ago '04        #1
1292 page views
71 comments

abacabb 168 heat pts168
space
space
$12,428 | Props total: 11232 11232
Tinfoil Alert: Elon Musk confirms Alex Jones Simulation theories

71 comments for "Tinfoil Alert: Elon Musk confirms Alex Jones Simulation theories"

2 months ago '04        #2
Exs 394 heat pts394
space
space
$12,383 | Props total: 27618 27618
Alex Jones's flaw is that he's political.

Other than that.

Also... Alex thinks the "greatest minds" are programmers and coders.
Incorrect. That's a false narrative created by the conditioning of the environment over the last 20 years making everything online.

The greatest minds this planet has are still and will always be the THINKERS. The philosophers who have maintained integrity and sustained humanity despite the efforts of nerds who want to exert control through computers because they had none without them

Last edited by Exs; 02-07-2019 at 09:55 AM..
+14   

2 months ago '13        #3
THEDONN 
space
space
$32,403 | Props total: 27448 27448

2 months ago '13        #4
Ethernine 
space
space
$1,355 | Props total: 2496 2496
 Exs said
Alex Jones's flaw is that he's political.

Other than that.

Also... Alex thinks the "greatest minds" are programmers and coders.
Incorrect. That's a false narrative created by the conditioning of the environment over the last 20 years making everything online.

The greatest minds this planet has are still and will always be the THINKERS. The philosophers who have maintained integrity and sustained humanity despite the efforts of nerds who want to exert control through computers because they had none without them

You forgot the muthafu*ka a racist.

2 months ago '07        #5
Damagegadget 495 heat pts495
space
space
$39,861 | Props total: 25882 25882
alex jones..lol nah alex stumbled onto the theory, and ran with it cause obviously its a good $$ maker

thats disinfo for ya..there will always be some truth

2 months ago '16        #6
144000 73 heat pts73
space
space
$9,002 | Props total: 11709 11709
This is all bullsh*t.

Elon Musk and Alex Jones work for the same people.

If there is a "simulation," it's the false belief matrix that's been created by the powers and principalities of this world to keep this Satanic system in operation.

2 months ago '16        #7
144000 73 heat pts73
space
space
If you want to know the truth about the world we're living in, read the Tanakh.

Don't fall prey to the philosophies of man.

2 months ago '13        #8
Ethernine 
space
space
$1,355 | Props total: 2496 2496
 144000 said

Go to the dogon tribe... if you black. Whites seem to find the answer with them while we look in other sh*t
+3   

2 months ago '16        #9
144000 73 heat pts73
space
space
 Ethernine said
Go to the dogon tribe... if you black. Whites seem to find the answer with them while we look in other sh*t
The ones who claim to have descended from the star, Sirius?

Listen, I worship The Most High. You go.

I'm not on a quest.
+1   

2 months ago '13        #10
PCDubya 
space
space
space
$890 | Props total: 2034 2034
 144000 said

Go take your medicine and start another "every women is a man" thread. Trying to push jew literature....

2 months ago '16        #11
144000 73 heat pts73
space
space
 PCDubya said
Go take your medicine and start another "every women is a man" thread. Trying to push jew literature....
The original Hebrews were so-called "Black."

I'm calling it the "Tanakh" because there could be no "Old" Testament.

These are our writings.

Last edited by 144000; 02-07-2019 at 05:51 PM..
+1   

2 months ago '13        #12
PCDubya 
space
space
space
 144000 said
The original Hebrews were Black.

These are our writings.
Start your own thread, because you will just turn this one into a tranny thread.

"Our" "Black" fu*k outta here fu*k boy. Were all children of god. Take your jew a*s else where.

2 months ago '13        #13
PCDubya 
space
space
space
 144000 said
The original Hebrews were so-called "Black."

These are our writings.
Nice edit.... Take your meds and post your garbage else where.

2 months ago '16        #14
144000 73 heat pts73
space
space
 PCDubya said
Start your own thread, because you will just turn this one into a tranny thread.

"Our" "Black" fu*k outta here fu*k boy. Were all children of god. Take your jew a*s else where.
No, I'm done.

I was answering your post.

2 months ago '16        #15
144000 73 heat pts73
space
space
 PCDubya said
Nice edit.... Take your meds and post your garbage else where.
I say "so-called" because there was no such designation as "Black" in those times, you idiot.

It's a creation of Europeans (who are not all necessarily "white").

This is my last response to you.
+3   

2 months ago '15        #16
johnphnx 
space
space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 1838 1838
 144000 said
This is all bullsh*t.

Elon Musk and Alex Jones work for the same people.

If there is a "simulation," it's the false belief matrix that's been created by the powers and principalities of this world to keep this Satanic system in operation.
Its just that simulation gives off a diffrent meaning because of modern interpretation. Its a simulation in the literal sense not the modern computer robot meaning. If these imperialist overlords r*ped enslaved and pillaged the whole world pretty much it programmed ppl to be helpless which by definition made they offspring be born in a simulation thinking its basically feel hopeless that the system will never change. The simulation been in place the computers are for the elites personal gain. In ancient times the simulation was known as a spell cast over the whole world. All the ancient text have been talking about this happening. And think it been happened. The sh*t was ancient when modern ppl found it even. They just like to keep us from looking past the last ice age before they started taking control

Last edited by johnphnx; 02-07-2019 at 06:07 PM..
+5   

2 months ago '16        #17
144000 73 heat pts73
space
space
 johnphnx said
Its just that simulation gives off a diffrent meaning because of modern interpretation. Its a simulation in the literal sense not the modern computer robot meaning. If these imperialist overlords r*ped enslaved and pillaged the whole world pretty much it programmed ppl to be helpless which by definition made they offspring be born in a simulation thinking its basically feel hopeless that the system will never change. The simulation been in place the computers are for the elites personal gain. In ancient times the simulation was known as a spell cast over the whole world. All the ancient text have been talking about this happening. And think it been happened. The sh*t was ancient when modern ppl found it even 4 or 5 thousand years ago
Oh.

If that's the meaning that's intended, then I concur.

But I still trust neither of these men. Elon Musk claims to have traveled to "outer space"... and Alex Jones is sitting at the table, with him.

2 months ago '16        #18
144000 73 heat pts73
space
space
At the end of the day, the truth is written in the scriptures.

We don't need this bullsh*t.

These people on the world stage are not to be trusted. The best place to hide a lie is between two truths.
+2   

2 months ago '15        #19
johnphnx 
space
space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 1838 1838
 144000 said
Oh.

If that's the meaning that's intended, then I concur.

But I still trust neither of these men. Elon Musk claims to have traveled to "outer space"... and Alex Jones is sitting at the table, with him.
Bruh i understand you questioning everything but if u read what these ppl believe who has a unlimited budget and power believe than i wouldnt put anything past them. Most major scientist since plato and they financiers have claimed they doing esoteric work. Science is a term for the profane as far as they concerned.

2 months ago '16        #20
144000 73 heat pts73
space
space
 johnphnx said
Bruh i understand you questioning everything but if u read what these ppl believe who has a unlimited budget and power believe than i wouldnt put anything past them. Most major scientist since plato and they financiers have claimed they doing esoteric work. Science is a term for the profane as far as they concerned.
I know about the alchemical works.

I'm just saying that I don't trust either of these men, and Elon Musk did not go to space so I'm not wasting time listening to a word from him.

I do agree with the substance of what you wrote, though. The world could indeed said to be "under a spell."

2 months ago '16        #21
144000 73 heat pts73
space
space
As a matter of fact, the evidence heavily suggests that Elon Musk is a FTM transgender, which is the nail in the coffin as far as I'm concerned.

I'll behave, and keep the video(s) to myself.

2 months ago '16        #22
144000 73 heat pts73
space
space
@

Both of these people have their platform for a reason.

It's not for the public's benefit.

This is "controlled opposition." Otherwise they would not be making regular appearances in mainstream media. The media does not promote its true enemies.

Last edited by 144000; 02-07-2019 at 09:02 PM..

2 months ago '16        #23
144000 73 heat pts73
space
space
And now OP you can stick your thread up your a*s.

Elon Musk has no credibility here; and nobody is wearing any tinfoil.

2 months ago '19        #24
ABlackCosmos 
space
space
space
$169 | Props total: 378 378
They been let y'all know what time it was:

[pic - click to view]

It's not coincidence the nervous system holds an electric charge. If you can somehow manage to merge that with technology and break away from the human body through bioelectromagnetics to further transhumanism into a posthuman form...

[pic - click to view]

To:

[pic - click to view]

AI is a supplement to enhance the mental capabilities of a group of people who cannot reach that higher dimension on their own sensually so they go about it artificially, synthetically.

Upload your consciousness into another medium and live forever or you can face the natural unknown. This is only for people afraid to die or somehow understand their death doesn't bring them closer to higher realms of existence for whatever reason (calcified pineal gland perhaps?).

We're all connected by the internet, the web. In a couple decades I'm sure we'll begin to see people living life like a video game, they've already got virtual reality to tie you over.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

If you can find some way to remove the water that conducts electricity and replace it with a conductive metal... maybe use it as a means of transport out of the body, this is all rudimentary in theory. I'm sure they've got something figured out.

I know who God is so I'm not worried.

If you couldn't figure this out or at least play with the possibility of it being a reality I've got bad news for you.

"Computational theory of mind."

Last edited by ABlackCosmos; 02-07-2019 at 10:01 PM..
+6   

2 months ago '16        #25
144000 73 heat pts73
space
space
@

You are still @, loser.

Still trapped on Boxden... slapping posts, and nobody gives a sh*t.

You may as well stay on the same name. Most other people aren't as retarded as you, guy.

You're also @, so don't bother.

Just log off, and breathe.

Last edited by 144000; 02-07-2019 at 10:05 PM..

Home      

most viewed right now
+101online now  34
Video inside I know that meat wallet feels good
78 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  30
Image(s) inside Apr 17 - Samsung’s $2,000 folding phone is breaking for some users aft..
69 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  21
Apr 16 - positive drug tests hit a 14 year high
90 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+18online now  19
Image(s) inside T.I. Says He Gonna End Kodak Black’s Career Like He Did To Lil Flip
235 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy