Feb 7 - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Wants To Include Other Minorities In Reparation Talks

most viewed right now
144 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
38 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 months ago '10        #26
killinemsoftly 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,670 | Props total: 2118 2118
 abcxyz said
because thats what the people who went through slavery would want. this absolute piece of sh*t generation to be paid for the wrongs done to them. get all the way the fu*k out of here. you mother fu*kers dont deserve a fu*king thing and they would all agree. your lives are the easiest they have ever been. ever. period. most of you mother fu*kers dont do a fu*king thing besides bi*ch and moan about NOTHING on social media. you dont contribute a fu*king thing to this world besides quips and memes on the internet and you want fu*king paid for the sh*t they went through????? you should be fu*king ashamed if you really feel as though you deserve anything.
@ you need to do a little research on african slavery before saying white people need to pay.

About 50 percent of the slaves were taken as prisoners during the frequent tribal wars occurring among the West African kingdoms. Another 30 percent became slaves as punishment for crimes or indebtedness. The remainder were kidnapped by black slave traders.

[pic - click to view]

In the early 18th century, Kings of Dahomey (known today as Benin) became big players in the slave trade, waging a bitter war on their neighbours, resulting in the capture of 10,000, including another important slave trader, the King of Whydah. King Tegbesu made £250,000 a year selling people into slavery in 1750. King Gezo said in the 1840's he would do anything the British wanted him to do apart from giving up slave trade:

"The slave trade is the ruling principle of my people. It is the source and the glory of their wealth…the mother lulls the child to sleep with notes of triumph over an enemy reduced to slavery…"

In 1807, Britain declared all slave trading illegal. The king of Bonny (in what is now the Nigerian delta) was dismayed at the conclusion of the practice.

"We think this trade must go on. That is the verdict of our oracle and the priests. They say that your country, however great, can never stop a trade ordained by God himself."

[pic - click to view]

not only were african leaders the main culprit.... THEY DIDNT WANT IT TO STOP.

SLAP AWAY BECAUSE YOURE MAD!
This wasn’t the conversation on American slavery 20 years ago. They changed the narrative to sanitize the acts of the past and people like you just run with it
+15   

3 months ago '15        #27
Maxbcline 
space
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 7323 7323
 GremFandango said
Yes they are and in some cases they still getting fu*ked. My point is IF ANY other minority was gone get anything they the only ones I'd be cool with. Like serious you got places where the some of these reservations in 2019 still don't have access to clean water. They fu*ked them they fu*ked us. They the only ones I sympathize with point blank period.
They owned slaves

If you're not black then I don't sympathize
+2   

3 months ago '07        #28
MOTTAFOOKAH 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 1866 1866
One of the more irritating people in office....
+4   

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 months ago '04        #29
dc3003 127 heat pts127
space
space
$49,049 | Props total: 52752 52752
Dems really are playing african americans. Its just blalant proof now.

[tweet - click to view]

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 months ago '04        #30
dc3003 127 heat pts127
space
space
 Maxbcline said
They owned slaves

If you're not black then I don't sympathize
1 percent owned slaves bruh

3 months ago '05        #31
Dun Language 4313 heat pts4313
space
space
$84,595 | Props total: 57540 57540
 Jago said
She trippin with this.

@ 1:15

No way Puerto Ricans and Mexicans should be included in reparation talk in America. Black folks can't have nothing for themselves. Not even hypothetical reparations.

Everybody is always trying to join our struggle for their own benefit.
This bi*ch a clown and this is exactly why black people need to stop voting for these Hispanics because our struggle is not the same they don't even acknowledge their African ancestry and the true history of Puerto Rico, Dominican republic, Mexico etc.

these n*ggas are lost and they want to be white so bad its k*lling them inside

n*ggas actually had the nerve to slap my post when I said this bi*ch is just about empowering Hispanics but she gonna use blacks like everyone else do to get the job done.

fu*k this bi*ch I cant wait to run into her.
+19   

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 months ago '04        #32
dc3003 127 heat pts127
space
space
African americans alreadg get slave reparation. Every city has contracts only for african americans. Every school has scholar ships. Most of yall are too busy bi*ching how life isnt fair to take advantage of any of those things. Hell in my county i cant even bid on any county jobs becausr im not a minority business owner. Stop letting these dems and democrat media hold u back. Go to your city hall or county buildinf and take advantage of opportunities to better yourself.

3 months ago '05        #33
Dun Language 4313 heat pts4313
space
space
$84,595 | Props total: 57540 57540
This country was built on the backs of black slaves.
+12   

3 months ago '17        #34
AllWins 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,778 | Props total: 6816 6816
No one is getting any reparations.

This is just a bunch of words that will go nowhere. Occasional Cortex is perfect for politics in 2019, she’s a social media warrior who can just say meanlingless sh*t and get likes.
+9   

3 months ago '07        #35
yolaboy 190 heat pts190
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 11597 11597
 FukHowYouFeel said
2. Starting a civil war minorities WILL not like the outcome of.
people goin full stormfront on here now

FukHowYouFeel said
I’m a white dude.
uhh, yeah, #2 pretty much established that
+22   

3 months ago '11        #36
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,527 | Props total: 7797 7797
Its cool to acknowledge your race's struggles, but why only after we ask for what we are owed?

No one is in our corner until one of us does all the work to get attention on the issue, now here come the "minorities", "the gays", "the feminists" to attach themselves to our movement.

They werent saying sh*t a week ago!

Last edited by Tony Franks; 02-07-2019 at 07:53 AM..
+16   

3 months ago '11        #37
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$5,165 | Props total: 5777 5777
Democratic party is a mess... they only care about themselves and Trump proved it this week. They only clapped when they were mentioned, not for lowest unemployment rate, not for stopping s*x traffickers, not for k*lling babies. l If you can't see it at this point... you're blind.

On another note. You really want reparations for something you didn't even experience? Are you really so weak you can't stand on your own two legs? This is a bi*ch move man. Get your fu*kin sh*t together! There is only one person at fault you are not doing well... and that's you! Man up!

3 months ago '05        #38
A~team 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,257 | Props total: 4860 4860
 Jago said
She trippin with this.

@ 1:15

No way Puerto Ricans and Mexicans should be included in reparation talk in America. Black folks can't have nothing for themselves. Not even hypothetical reparations.

Everybody is always trying to join our struggle for their own benefit.
You think these fu*kers respect our hundreds of years of suffering and mental grooming, nah that's why off no racist sh*t that's why I'm. Not excited to stand United with these people my own black people might p*ss me off with they ignorance but at the end of the day they my people we share a plight an pain non of these fu*kers do, sh*t is disrespectful to ask for reparations BITXH WTF YALL BEEN THRU??
+7   

3 months ago '16        #39
postemupndunkit 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,043 | Props total: 23541 23541
Where we really need our reparations is music

Point me out where I’m wrong but we’ve created damn near all of modern music

Nothing to show for it

3 months ago '05        #40
ice wolf 564 heat pts564
space
space
$10,281 | Props total: 8987 8987
Cortez is a brainless bish that morons rally behind

Someone knock her up and put her in a kitchen

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 months ago '04        #41
dc3003 127 heat pts127
space
space

[pic - click to view]

3 months ago '04        #42
W24x55 68 heat pts68
space
space
$14,024 | Props total: 19518 19518
Republicans love this bi*ch

3 months ago '16        #43
Funke 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,349 | Props total: 3663 3663
She trippin hard
+1   

3 months ago '17        #44
TheLastNonEarth 109 heat pts109
space
space
$9,509 | Props total: 50316 50316
 FukHowYouFeel said
The liberals like her are only going to accomplish two things.

1) Keeping Agent Orange in the oval office.

2. Starting a civil war minorities WILL not like the outcome of.

She needs to chill with that retarded a*s mouth of hers and read some basic history. I’m a white dude and even my a*s knows that’s insulting to black people to speak on proposed black reparations as a latina woman. Especially one named after a Spanish conquerer/imperialist.

I suppose she’ll cough up her share for all the dirt her “people” have ever done too?

sh*t...You go back far enough. Everyone owes. Foolishness.

I always knew you were a racist, but you just completely exposed yourself with this post.

This here is literally what the racists on stormfront would say. Man, if you people keep up with yer protestin' and carrying on, you ain't gonna like when we finally stop playing nice!

I suppose she’ll cough up her share for all the dirt her “people” have ever done too?
You or she shouldn't make any race synonymous with the corporation that is the United States of America..
formerly known as the republic. It's outside of race because this legal entity existed, participated and profited from slavery. Some of my tax dollars have gone to the offspring of native Americans. My people certainly had nothing to do with their demise, but I am a United States citizen, an entity that actually broke hundreds of land treaties with native Americans... so as an entity, it actually owes native Americans.

Do you not understand why almost all native American tribes won their court cases against the United States of America? The documentation, including the broken land treaties was preserved. It wasn't hard to prove that they legally had gotten fbcked over.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

You think some lawyer can prove that the US government didn't participate in a crime against humanity? You know who the money goes to when a judgement is in favor of people who no longer exist? Their offspring.

Thanks for exposing yourself
+12   

3 months ago '07        #45
Goosie McNeen 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,693 | Props total: 5022 5022
 BIG RICHARD said
African americans alreadg get slave reparation. Every city has contracts only for african americans. Every school has scholar ships. Most of yall are too busy bi*ching how life isnt fair to take advantage of any of those things. Hell in my county i cant even bid on any county jobs becausr im not a minority business owner. Stop letting these dems and democrat media hold u back. Go to your city hall or county buildinf and take advantage of opportunities to better yourself.
 BIG RICHARD said

[pic - click to view]

You really got an a*s for a mouth huh?

Assy McGee faced dumbass.

Contradicting a*s dont even know what you're talkin about
+8   

3 months ago '17        #46
space
space
 yolaboy said
people goin full stormfront on here now

uhh, yeah, #2 pretty much established that

I'm telling you, that square just exposed himself. He always plays the fence on Boxden on some 'i hang with blacks and my mentor was black so I'm not racist' shyt.

He went full dailystormer today.
+8   

3 months ago '19        #47
Gold Face 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,971 | Props total: 7137 7137
Give it up.
No ones getting reparations
Are economy gonna collapse when rates go up
+2   

3 months ago '16        #48
Negusis 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,276 | Props total: 10749 10749
 BIG RICHARD said
1 percent owned slaves bruh
This goes for white people and Native Americans:

Yes, around 1% owned slaved.

But what about:

- buck breakers
- slave catchers
- white people who worked on the plantations that spent this whole down abusing black people
- slave traders
- the ones who brought them over on the boats

While, only 1% were slave owners, everybody participated in the slave trade.

The Native Americans are specifically known to have cut black people out of the Treaty of 1866. So as far as I'm concerned, they can hold their own nuts too.
+8   

3 months ago '07        #49
sleep23rd 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,322 | Props total: 3090 3090
 Dehone said
I don't ever want to hear anyone who isn't black speak on black reparations. And no, that "well Puerto Ricans are black too" bullsh*t ain't flying either. I had nothing against her but this is more of that "people of color" sh*t minorities do to coopt black struggles. Mexicans ain't build sh*t. PRs ain't build sh*t.

This bi*ch really thinks blacks, who have been her since 1619 are fu*ked up in the game because of some sh*t in the 1940s and 50s....

If we all did get reparations, they better get their sh*t prorated so blacks still get the majority of it as we metaphorically paid into it way more than these other voluntary immigrants.
Puerto Rican’s come from African and some Native American decent... fu*k that color sh*t ur talkin about.its about race..... how u know which Puerto Rican’s got caught up and which are owed if any repetitions at all?

Shiiit ur decedents could come from the yes masssa anything u say masssa I’m a good negro tribe, why would u be owed anything? Talkin how ur talkin In hypotheticals smh . Ya lost bi*ches

3 months ago '17        #50
space
space
 Kade said
Democratic party is a mess... they only care about themselves and Trump proved it this week. They only clapped when they were mentioned, not for lowest unemployment rate, not for stopping s*x traffickers, not for k*lling babies. l If you can't see it at this point... you're blind.

On another note. You really want reparations for something you didn't even experience? Are you really so weak you can't stand on your own two legs? This is a bi*ch move man. Get your fu*kin sh*t together! There is only one person at fault you are not doing well... and that's you! Man up!

You really want reparations for something you didn't even experience?

It's never been a big enough movement for it to happen. Outside of being a fb meme or a black comedian's go-to for applause, it's never been considered a serious enough possibility for black people to pursue.

Are you really so weak you can't stand on your own two legs?

Outside of you being emotional about it, the United States, an entity that still exists, participated in a crime against humanity. This is undeniable:

[pic - click to view]

Legally, with the supervision of the United States, an entity that existed then and exists now: Black land was stolen:

[pic - click to view]

African Americans Have Lost Untold Acres of Land Over the Last Century

All of this equates to a late start for descendants of African Americans. If you think people aren't trying because of this, you're on outsider who doesn't understand black people. Black folks are trying. We've always tried. At the most you'll hear black people opining that 'the more things change, the more they stay the same'... because there's still shyt to overcome.

I don't think this will ever happen but it's interesting seeing people who side with the US government in this issue, an entity that actually sanctioned slavery.
+11   

Home      

most viewed right now
+20online now  43
Video inside Cardi B with the facts
83 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+80online now  36
Video inside In China women have to go through these to get into the club
118 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+92online now  34
Image(s) inside I don't usually beat off to chicks at work but... I can make an except..
79 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+38online now  18
50 cent finally speaks on Buck’s secret life
114 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy