Feb 7 - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Wants To Include Other Minorities In Reparation Talks

most viewed right now
12 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 months ago '05        #301
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$43,857 | Props total: 19861 19861
 GST said
The anger in this .... Clawd !
@ is probably the most angry man on this site. Lame a*s n*gga has lost his mind just from hearing about potential reparations.

His mayo-crusted rage has even tried to accuse me of being from the Caucasus Mountains. He's delusional.
+1   

2 months ago '04        #302
prexero 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$919 | Props total: 841 841
 Screwston Born said
She said that the New Deal and redlining compounded the hardships of slavery and made it into not just the horrific abuse for labor but a symbolic heirloom, an economic advantage after the slaves were "free".

She included Hispanics into the conversation to acknowledge there are Afro-Hispanic people who were also descended from slaves/Native people

Puerto Ricans are not "other minorities" if their ancestors are African like ours...

We can discuss Mexicans because very few Africans ended up there but, you can't discuss redlining and leave out the fact that it affected brown people.
Definitely slaves in Mexico, Spain brought them.

+1   

2 months ago '18        #303
Screwston Born 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,117 | Props total: 3480 3480
 prexero said
Definitely slaves in Mexico, Spain brought them.

Yeah I know bro, I just worded it very poorly.

2 months ago '17        #304
Mamluke13 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$139 | Props total: 161 161
 Negusis said
This goes for white people and Native Americans:

Yes, around 1% owned slaved.

But what about:

- buck breakers
- slave catchers
- white people who worked on the plantations that spent this whole down abusing black people
- slave traders
- the ones who brought them over on the boats

While, only 1% were slave owners, everybody participated in the slave trade.

The Native Americans are specifically known to have cut black people out of the Treaty of 1866. So as far as I'm concerned, they can hold their own nuts too.
What was the treaty.of 1866?

2 months ago '17        #305
Mamluke13 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 ChoAssUp said
I agree with all of this. As a Hispanic person myself I know for a fact how they get down. Hell, my own father who is as black a*s the grimey layout on Boxden has said some of the most racist, self hating sh*t I've ever heard in my life. But that's besides the point, I wholeheartedly agree that if reparations were to be given out it should be to African Americans ONLY. Everybody wanna be a n*gga when it's convenient for them. disgusting
So most hispanics are extremely racist!if so what makes them that way

2 months ago '17        #306
Mamluke13 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 RIPrjacks23 said
LOL, this is always them, they always got a gang of good ni**er friends that work super hard, and don't want handouts, as if hard working black people are a unicorn and we just sit around waiting on these invisible checks I keep hearing about. I don't know where they live but where I live black people work and for some reason white people always hire black workers, but when they get with their friends "blacks don't want to work, aah! Food stamps!!" ... meanwhile a black person working just cooked their lunch, and another took their money and gave em change, and another one changed the oil on his wife's SUV on her lunch break, and another changed her mom's diaper in the nursing home she put her in b/c she can't be bothered...see, that's the type of stupidity you can't change, you just ignore it..
What makes them that way?

2 months ago '11        #307
SomeOnesoN 209 heat pts209
space
space
$18,595 | Props total: 5888 5888
Yeahhh... im not with giving reparations to anyone, but at the same time, these Jews are taking full advantage to what was done to them 70+ years ago. They got their own country and still get reparations here in America. Im not with that sh*t at all.

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '04        #308
dc3003 126 heat pts126
space
space
$48,996 | Props total: 52685 52685

[tweet - click to view]

+1   

2 months ago '15        #309
ChoAssUp 78 heat pts78
space
space
$17,381 | Props total: 41450 41450
 Mamluke13 said
So most hispanics are extremely racist!if so what makes them that way
Its passed down. My dad is Dominican, and the DR has a wild history when it comes to knowledge of self, predjudice and colorism. As do other nations in the Carribean like Cuba, Jamaica etc...Idk if I can say most hispanic/latin people are racist but I know a big chunk of them are. I experience it every day. For example, when I first started working with my current employer, no one knew I was latin or spoke spanish. I went up to some older Cuban guys who work there and asked them if they had a specific tool I needed and if I could borrow it. When I spoke to them in Spanish their whole demeanor changed and they were like "oh we thought you were Jamaican." I knew that was code word for "we thought you was a n*gga." thats why they never said wussup to me. After that day it's been fist bump mania

Last edited by ChoAssUp; 02-08-2019 at 07:13 PM..

2 months ago '17        #310
Mamluke13 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 ChoAssUp said
Its passed down. My dad is Dominican, and the DR has a wild history when it comes to knowledge of self, predjudice and colorism. As do other nations in the Carribean like Cuba, Jamaica etc...Idk if I can say most hispanic/latin people are racist but I know a big chunk of them are. I experience it every day. For example, when I first started working with my current employer, no one knew I was latin or spoke spanish. I went up to some older Cuban guys who work there and asked them if they had a specific tool I needed and if I could borrow it. When I spoke to them in Spanish their whole demeanor changed and they were like "oh we thought you were Jamaican." I knew that was code word for "we thought you was a n*gga." thats why they never said wussup to me. After that day it's been fist bump mania
They are the most mixed people on earth.that's crazy why don't they hate whites but blacks knowing black people did nothing to them.that mentally just seem bizarre have you ever questioned them about that

2 months ago '17        #311
LeG.O.A.T 121 heat pts121
space
space
$20,333 | Props total: 44842 44842
 BIG RICHARD said
Holy sh*t hahaha

2 months ago '15        #312
ChoAssUp 78 heat pts78
space
space
$17,381 | Props total: 41450 41450
 Mamluke13 said
They are the most mixed people on earth.that's crazy why don't they hate whites but blacks knowing black people did nothing to them.that mentally just seem bizarre have you ever questioned them about that
Nah, whats the use? They'll just deny the fact that they're prejudice just like white folks do and deflect with things like "I have black friends so I can't be racist."
+1   

2 months ago '06        #313
$C-Brisc$ 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,229 | Props total: 607 607
 GremFandango said
Yes they are and in some cases they still getting fu*ked. My point is IF ANY other minority was gone get anything they the only ones I'd be cool with. Like serious you got places where the some of these reservations in 2019 still don't have access to clean water. They fu*ked them they fu*ked us. They the only ones I sympathize with point blank period.

Many Indian tribes had slaves as well and thy fought the government to not free them.

2 months ago '14        #314
jaxr127 
space
space
space
$203 | Props total: 255 255
Obviously reparations for slavery should only go to black Americans, but the US government owes many different countries repentance due to its foreign policy

2 months ago '17        #315
Ymmot 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$11,115 | Props total: 26366 26366
 BIG RICHARD said
Remember when I proved you wrong yesterday and you couldn't prove this was true? But here you are posting the same lie for a second time, fake news puppet.

2 months ago '17        #316
oDDJoB 
space
space
$784 | Props total: 617 617
 GremFandango said
Native Americans are the only ones who can join us for reparations
And before the border mexicans were native americans so....

2 months ago '17        #317
oDDJoB 
space
space
$784 | Props total: 617 617
 yolaboy said
i respect your patience and tolerance, but dude straight up said minorities wouldn't like the outcome of a race war, i mean, he didn't beat around the bush or anything, Tiki got these dudes lit up
You would like the outcome of war?

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+91online now  36
Image(s) inside No Plastic Surgery
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+97online now  32
Image(s) inside Nice hot tea >>> coffee 🍵