Feb 7 - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Wants To Include Other Minorities In Reparation Talks

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '17        #301
FukBoiFras 20 heat pts20
space
space
$4,121 | Props total: 7597 7597

1 week ago '05        #302
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$43,588 | Props total: 19263 19263
 GST said
The anger in this .... Clawd !
@ is probably the most angry man on this site. Lame a*s n*gga has lost his mind just from hearing about potential reparations.

His mayo-crusted rage has even tried to accuse me of being from the Caucasus Mountains. He's delusional.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #303
prexero 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$849 | Props total: 776 776
 Screwston Born said
She said that the New Deal and redlining compounded the hardships of slavery and made it into not just the horrific abuse for labor but a symbolic heirloom, an economic advantage after the slaves were "free".

She included Hispanics into the conversation to acknowledge there are Afro-Hispanic people who were also descended from slaves/Native people

Puerto Ricans are not "other minorities" if their ancestors are African like ours...

We can discuss Mexicans because very few Africans ended up there but, you can't discuss redlining and leave out the fact that it affected brown people.
Definitely slaves in Mexico, Spain brought them.

+1   

1 week ago '18        #304
Screwston Born 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,018 | Props total: 3315 3315
 prexero said
Definitely slaves in Mexico, Spain brought them.

Yeah I know bro, I just worded it very poorly.

1 week ago '17        #305
Mamluke13 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$79 | Props total: 111 111
 Negusis said
This goes for white people and Native Americans:

Yes, around 1% owned slaved.

But what about:

- buck breakers
- slave catchers
- white people who worked on the plantations that spent this whole down abusing black people
- slave traders
- the ones who brought them over on the boats

While, only 1% were slave owners, everybody participated in the slave trade.

The Native Americans are specifically known to have cut black people out of the Treaty of 1866. So as far as I'm concerned, they can hold their own nuts too.
What was the treaty.of 1866?

1 week ago '17        #306
Mamluke13 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 ChoAssUp said
I agree with all of this. As a Hispanic person myself I know for a fact how they get down. Hell, my own father who is as black a*s the grimey layout on Boxden has said some of the most racist, self hating sh*t I've ever heard in my life. But that's besides the point, I wholeheartedly agree that if reparations were to be given out it should be to African Americans ONLY. Everybody wanna be a n*gga when it's convenient for them. disgusting
So most hispanics are extremely racist!if so what makes them that way

1 week ago '17        #307
Mamluke13 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 RIPrjacks23 said
LOL, this is always them, they always got a gang of good ni**er friends that work super hard, and don't want handouts, as if hard working black people are a unicorn and we just sit around waiting on these invisible checks I keep hearing about. I don't know where they live but where I live black people work and for some reason white people always hire black workers, but when they get with their friends "blacks don't want to work, aah! Food stamps!!" ... meanwhile a black person working just cooked their lunch, and another took their money and gave em change, and another one changed the oil on his wife's SUV on her lunch break, and another changed her mom's diaper in the nursing home she put her in b/c she can't be bothered...see, that's the type of stupidity you can't change, you just ignore it..
What makes them that way?

1 week ago '11        #308
SomeOnesoN 206 heat pts206
space
space
$18,253 | Props total: 4825 4825
Yeahhh... im not with giving reparations to anyone, but at the same time, these Jews are taking full advantage to what was done to them 70+ years ago. They got their own country and still get reparations here in America. Im not with that sh*t at all.

1 week ago '04        #309
dc3003 113 heat pts113
space
space
$47,192 | Props total: 50435 50435

[tweet - click to view]

+1   

1 week ago '15        #310
ChoAssUp 77 heat pts77
space
space
$16,709 | Props total: 39421 39421
 Mamluke13 said
So most hispanics are extremely racist!if so what makes them that way
Its passed down. My dad is Dominican, and the DR has a wild history when it comes to knowledge of self, predjudice and colorism. As do other nations in the Carribean like Cuba, Jamaica etc...Idk if I can say most hispanic/latin people are racist but I know a big chunk of them are. I experience it every day. For example, when I first started working with my current employer, no one knew I was latin or spoke spanish. I went up to some older Cuban guys who work there and asked them if they had a specific tool I needed and if I could borrow it. When I spoke to them in Spanish their whole demeanor changed and they were like "oh we thought you were Jamaican." I knew that was code word for "we thought you was a n*gga." thats why they never said wussup to me. After that day it's been fist bump mania

Last edited by ChoAssUp; 02-08-2019 at 08:13 PM..

1 week ago '17        #311
Mamluke13 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 ChoAssUp said
Its passed down. My dad is Dominican, and the DR has a wild history when it comes to knowledge of self, predjudice and colorism. As do other nations in the Carribean like Cuba, Jamaica etc...Idk if I can say most hispanic/latin people are racist but I know a big chunk of them are. I experience it every day. For example, when I first started working with my current employer, no one knew I was latin or spoke spanish. I went up to some older Cuban guys who work there and asked them if they had a specific tool I needed and if I could borrow it. When I spoke to them in Spanish their whole demeanor changed and they were like "oh we thought you were Jamaican." I knew that was code word for "we thought you was a n*gga." thats why they never said wussup to me. After that day it's been fist bump mania
They are the most mixed people on earth.that's crazy why don't they hate whites but blacks knowing black people did nothing to them.that mentally just seem bizarre have you ever questioned them about that

1 week ago '17        #312
TaxStoneCooked 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 40029 40029
 BIG RICHARD said
Holy sh*t hahaha

1 week ago '15        #313
ChoAssUp 77 heat pts77
space
space
$16,709 | Props total: 39421 39421
 Mamluke13 said
They are the most mixed people on earth.that's crazy why don't they hate whites but blacks knowing black people did nothing to them.that mentally just seem bizarre have you ever questioned them about that
Nah, whats the use? They'll just deny the fact that they're prejudice just like white folks do and deflect with things like "I have black friends so I can't be racist."
+1   

6 days ago '06        #314
$C-Brisc$ 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,207 | Props total: 568 568
 GremFandango said
Yes they are and in some cases they still getting fu*ked. My point is IF ANY other minority was gone get anything they the only ones I'd be cool with. Like serious you got places where the some of these reservations in 2019 still don't have access to clean water. They fu*ked them they fu*ked us. They the only ones I sympathize with point blank period.

Many Indian tribes had slaves as well and thy fought the government to not free them.

6 days ago '14        #315
jaxr127 
space
space
space
$197 | Props total: 247 247
Obviously reparations for slavery should only go to black Americans, but the US government owes many different countries repentance due to its foreign policy

6 days ago '17        #316
Ymmot 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$9,309 | Props total: 22256 22256
 BIG RICHARD said
Remember when I proved you wrong yesterday and you couldn't prove this was true? But here you are posting the same lie for a second time, fake news puppet.

6 days ago '17        #317
oDDJoB 
space
space
$729 | Props total: 567 567
 GremFandango said
Native Americans are the only ones who can join us for reparations
And before the border mexicans were native americans so....

6 days ago '17        #318
oDDJoB 
space
space
$729 | Props total: 567 567
 yolaboy said
i respect your patience and tolerance, but dude straight up said minorities wouldn't like the outcome of a race war, i mean, he didn't beat around the bush or anything, Tiki got these dudes lit up
You would like the outcome of war?

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+29online now  54
Video inside Amateur Adult Film Star Crystina Rossi Boyfriend Gets In A Shootout Liv..
374 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+42online now  52
Image(s) inside Which BX member needs to come get his wife?
100 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+20online now  33
Sara Molina: Tekashi 6ix9ine's Guilty Plea Deal is No Prison Time by Snitching..
359 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+25online now  31
Video inside Chuck E. Cheese is stiching together old pizzas and this man has the PR..
104 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy