Photographer asks teens to edit their photos until they look "social media" ready :mjcry:

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 months ago '06        #101
Kingme 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,660 | Props total: 12811 12811
These girls ain't gonna be happy until they look like Atila Battle Angel

3 months ago '13        #102
SamDaHammer 
space
space
$782 | Props total: 455 455
 dasill said
First I am not bi*ching was asking a serious question. Our slang is different in oklahoma city so you will never hear moe, and most likely not ever hear highkey and will only hear low key used the way I said. But I do like the fact you tried to paint a cool cosby picture of me, even though my real picture in my avy . Which is more that I can say about cowards who make up images of people but don't use their real pic on this forum.
Lol bruh a cosby sweater with the hat from you avy and we might be on to something here... Respect too tho im in miami im sure yall slang wayyy different from ours....
+1   

3 months ago '07        #103
Jayceon 515 heat pts515
space
space
$28,676 | Props total: 2932 2932
 stutteringrap said
i sound like a fu*king broken record. didn't i tell you DUMB n*ggaS. NOT BE MEAN. BUT I KEEP fu*kING TELLING YOU n*ggaS.

THAT STOP FAILING FOR THESE INSTAGRAM MODELS AND FEMALES IN THE THOTS SECTION. IT'S ALL FAKE. WITHOUT MAKE UP ONLINE FILTERS, AND ANGLES.

THEY LOOK FAT AND nasty. AND OVERRATED.
Meh

It's hit or miss

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
online now  10
Actor Jason Mitchell (Eazy-E) Fired From The Chi & By Agent
206 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside May 20 - Allison Mack Kept Sex Slave Photos for Blackmail, Ex-NXIVM Me..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  9
America FULL of NASTY MFís ... Iím CONVINCED! Lol
171 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+57online now  6
Video inside The predator caught by Chris Hansen who was so pathetic, they didn't ev..
112 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy