Photographer asks teens to edit their photos until they look "social media" ready :mjcry:

most viewed right now
+65  122
44 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '18        #76
FireBeats 88 heat pts88
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 25349 25349
 MYd*ckSOCOLD said
Translation: I'm thirsty as fu*k for white bi*ches and my sad delusions have become so depraved that I project the most retarded of pr0n fantasies.

Congrats.

This is definitely the most dumbfu*k thing I've read all week. You sound like some retarded a*s generation z millennial that doesn't know sh*t besides second-hand gossip he heard from some equally ain't-sh*t type of loser.

The big a*s craze started with Jennifer Lopez. That's when weird suburban bi*ches started going for big butts. Damn near a whole decade before Kim Kardashian. Hell, even Kim Kardashian always states that J.Lo is her inspiration.

Show me but one weird instathot ho who says she TRIES to have a big a*s/t*ts/lips to look like black women

Ain't no special-ed retard like you gonna rewrite history THAT easily, fool

First off dummy! They are trying to copy Kim Kardashian for one thing fool. 2nd Kim Kardashian and her sisters love Black Men and Kim knows that body type is what Black Men like why? Because Black Women are shaped with big a*ses, and thicker thighs, and full lips. Unconsciously women that like or date Black Men try to cater to that body shape and style to hence attract Black Guys. So what I said is completely on the money. Black guys myself included don't like skinny bi*ches, where you think the term "thick" came from that everybody is running with now? We Black American guys came up with that. We been saying that for a long time. And to be more specific it's a Southern term we Black guys used for women that were super curvy and we were referring to Black Women, but White
curvy women have started to say it now to describe themselves because they want in on the party lol.

So yeah I just broke that sh*t down to you. You need some more help? You should be good now Dummy!!!

2 weeks ago '18        #77
MYDICKSOCOLD 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,073 | Props total: 4101 4101
 FireBeats said
First off dummy! They are trying to copy Kim Kardashian for one thing fool. 2nd Kim Kardashian and her sisters love Black Men and Kim knows that body type is what Black Men like why? Because Black Women are shaped with big a*ses, and thicker thighs, and full lips. Unconsciously women that like or date Black Men try to cater to that body shape and style to hence attract Black Guys. So what I said is completely on the money. Black guys myself included don't like skinny bi*ches, where you think the term "thick" came from that everybody is running with now? We Black American guys came up with that. We been saying that for a long time. And to be more specific it's a Southern term we Black guys used for women that were super curvy and we were referring to Black Women, but White
curvy women have started to say it now to describe themselves because they want in on the party lol.

So yeah I just broke that sh*t down to you. You need some more help? You should be good now Dummy!!!
Didn't read none of this dumbass sh*t

Stupid fu*king pr0n addict. I said show me but one white bi*ch who desires big t*ts/ass/lips just so she can attract black men and you --like your dusty a*s retarded parents before you-- failed.

Oh so Pamela Anderson/Jenna Jameson/etc was trying to attract black men which is why they only ever been with white guys?

Shut the fu*k up and go fap to some more pr0n doggy

This deluded f*g**t actually sees a chick with big t*ts/ass and thinks "oh she doing that for me"

Special ed fu*king retard

Last edited by MYDICKSOCOLD; 02-07-2019 at 03:58 PM..

2 weeks ago '18        #78
g lobo 
space
space
space
$1,345 | Props total: 3628 3628
It’s just digital make up
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #79
FireBeats 88 heat pts88
space
space
 MYd*ckSOCOLD said
Didn't read none of this dumbass sh*t

Stupid fu*king pr0n addict. I said show me but one white bi*ch who desires big t*ts/ass/lips just so she can attract black men and you --like your dusty a*s retarded parents before you-- failed.

Oh so Pamela Anderson/Jenna Jameson/etc was trying to attract black men which is why they only ever been with white guys?

Shut the fu*k up and go fap to some more pr0n doggy

This deluded f*g**t actually sees a chick with big t*ts/ass and thinks "oh she doing that for me"

Special ed fu*king retard

Pamela Anderson? Pamela Anderson ain't have no a*s fool lol. Jenna Jameson? Both them washed up hos built like White Women that White guys love. Skinny body with big fake t*ts. Those women not "thick" clown!

It's a new day and age fool. White Women want the Black Woman / Ethnic look. Spanish Women are built similar to Black Women as well. A lot of the younger generation of White Women want that ethnic exotic look. Thicker thighs, bigger a*s, big lips, and they all "twerking" their a*s too. So Pamela Anderson and Jenna Jameson were "twerking" hahahaha! NOPE!!!!

Where you think twerking came from? Black Women idiot! Where you think the term "twerk" came from?

I know you don't get pu**y

2 weeks ago '18        #80
MYDICKSOCOLD 3 heat pts
space
space
 FireBeats said
Pamela Anderson? Pamela Anderson ain't have no a*s fool lol. Jenna Jameson? Both them washed up hos built like White Women that White guys love. Skinny body with big fake t*ts. Those women not "thick" clown!

It's a new day and age fool. White Women want the Black Woman / Ethnic look. Spanish Women are built similar to Black Women as well. A lot of the younger generation of White Women want that ethnic exotic look. Thicker thighs, bigger a*s, big lips, and they all "twerking" their a*s too. So Pamela Anderson and Jenna Jameson were "twerking" hahahaha! NOPE!!!!

Where you think twerking came from? Black Women idiot! Where you think the term "twerk" came from?

Slapped without reading

I still don't see those white bi*ches trying to get big t*ts/ass/lips like I asked, obviously because your lying dumb Russian a*s can't find any.

I won't read it, but.....

Be my bi*ch and reply to this post.

2 weeks ago '18        #81
FireBeats 88 heat pts88
space
space
 MYd*ckSOCOLD said
Slapped without reading

I still don't see those white bi*ches trying to get big t*ts/ass/lips like I asked, obviously because your lying dumb Russian a*s can't find any.

I won't read it, but.....

Be my bi*ch and reply to this post.

Russian?

2 weeks ago '14        #82
4FIF 
space
space
$1,966 | Props total: 2359 2359
 FireBeats said

Pamela Anderson
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #83
Jayceon 509 heat pts509
space
space
$28,458 | Props total: 2380 2380
It's wild

I remember going on a date with this Russian chick

Well actually I stood her up bc I was drunk af out with someone else

She was piiiissed. But her pics had a lil Amber Rose to em. Just shorter.

So I tried to set something up again.

We texted but it never materialized bc I didn't get it done fast enough and the vibe wasn't Right.

Then one day I see her on the street.

I was like.

Weighed like 20 more pounds than the pic she had. No a*s. Top heavy. Face kinda cute but... Nah.

And to think she had an attitude.

But I guess that's dope though as long as it's not spiteful immature sh*t.

Anyway, false advertising to the fullest weight-wise. She looked like when you see two sisters that you know are sisters off rip but one is an 8 and the other's a 6.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #84
stutteringrap 62 heat pts62
space
space
space
$5,787 | Props total: 6799 6799
i might sound gay but women are the most overrated thing that god has created.

how is all these bi*ches claiming they are so the best thing god has created and how they are finer and more s*xier and in shape than dusty a*s n*ggas and bi*ches.

but they need.

make up

need airbrush./

need eye liner

need lipstick.

and make up ain't enough

bi*ches need instgram and high tech augment reality photo shop editing.

bi*ch needs angles.

bi*ch need a fake butt.

bi*ches need fake tites.

fake hair

fake eyes

fake lips.

got to pay to lose weight.

laxitives.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #85
space
space
space
no homo. but i look prettier and more womenly in the face then these bi*ches with make up on.

like beyonce said i woke up like this.

there isn't a bi*ch i know outside a few who can be so secure to go out in public without make up and filters.

2 weeks ago '18        #86
MYDICKSOCOLD 3 heat pts
space
space
 stutteringrap said
no homo. but i look prettier and more womenly in the face then these bi*ches with make up on.
my dude i stood up and applauded that last post but you getting carried away now fammo
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #87
space
space
space
 Jayceon said
It's wild

I remember going on a date with this Russian chick

Well actually I stood her up bc I was drunk af out with someone else

She was piiiissed. But her pics had a lil Amber Rose to em. Just shorter.

So I tried to set something up again.

We texted but it never materialized bc I didn't get it done fast enough and the vibe wasn't Right.

Then one day I see her on the street.

I was like.

Weighed like 20 more pounds than the pic she had. No a*s. Top heavy. Face kinda cute but... Nah.

And to think she had an attitude.

But I guess that's dope though as long as it's not spiteful immature sh*t.

Anyway, false advertising to the fullest weight-wise. She looked like when you see two sisters that you know are sisters off rip but one is an 8 and the other's a 6.

i sound like a fu*king broken record. didn't i tell you DUMB n*ggaS. NOT BE MEAN. BUT I KEEP fu*kING TELLING YOU n*ggaS.

THAT STOP FAILING FOR THESE INSTAGRAM MODELS AND FEMALES IN THE THOTS SECTION. IT'S ALL FAKE. WITHOUT MAKE UP ONLINE FILTERS, AND ANGLES.

THEY LOOK FAT AND nasty. AND OVERRATED.

2 weeks ago '18        #88
space
space
space
Dear boxden 90% of the girls you lust after in the thots section is not real.

90% of them are ugly,fat,out of shape and disgusting looking.

You guys are more retarded then me.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #89
space
space
space
 MYd*ckSOCOLD said
my dude i stood up and applauded that last post but you getting carried away now fammo
LOL@ YOU RIGHT I CAN'T BE MAD AT THAT. WHAT I MEANT IS bi*ches look manly without make up in the face.

i usually be depress and thinking i am a ugly n*gga.

2 weeks ago '15        #90
OG.JMB.159 66 heat pts66
space
space
$4,251 | Props total: 10444 10444
 Kliq said
this sh*t is highkey lowkey sad

and also, shows you what the standard for "beauty" is today

yall really need to be careful about gassing these chicks online man ... im not even trying to be an a**hole to the women who do it (they have their own insecurities) but it's obvious that most of these women DO NOT LOOK like their instagram pictures in real life

in their social media pics:

- thinner nose
- eye makeup (makes a huge difference)
- lips
- hiding scars/acne
- hiding teeth if they are busted (not smiling)
- chiseling jawline

but yall keep gassing them up in the thotties section
The dudes are more pathetic... because they know these chicks are surgically enhanced, photoshopping. Still continue to inflate these hoes egos.. How many of these hoes havent been exposed for not having bed frames and living in project buildings talking about they driving benzes and sh*t.. But these n*ggas continue to make these bi*ches famous..

For example if a dude wears fake Jordans, or a fake chain. He's a super LAME.

But a chick can have fake hair, fake nails, fake eye lashes, fake furs, fake a*s, fake t*ts, and n*ggas would celebrate the wh*re.

+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #91
Evil G 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,799 | Props total: 1060 1060
bi*ches wanna look like aliens now...

2 weeks ago '05        #92
Avenger772 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,381 | Props total: 321 321
Why do they all want these giant a*s eyes? People need to learn to love themselves.

2 weeks ago '04        #93
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$5,356 | Props total: 3136 3136
Neva understood the mentality of photochoppin they face and body knowing too damn well they dont look nun like that in real life. Wouldnt it be more painful and depressing if u get mad “likes” by showing a depiction of u that looks nothing like u?
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #94
Calamity 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,607 | Props total: 3913 3913
So Btches think just cuz they have light eyes we supposed to stare in amazement?????

lol ok im not gon lie i do...

2 weeks ago '15        #95
thirssty58 6 heat pts
space
space
$13,744 | Props total: 20030 20030
This gen has no **** it in em. None of this matters

2 weeks ago '18        #96
HoggUp 
space
space
space
$152 | Props total: 204 204
Social media just gives it a platform. Girls have been putting on makeup, deceiving patterns, wigs and other fake hair, etc. for generations. Body alterations have been around for as long. It's the culture of people who think looking "good" is the foundation of their identity. sh*t's not healthy at all, but it's pumped inside the minds of the young from the start.

2 weeks ago '05        #97
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 1390 1390
 kriskross00 said
Eh...plastic surgery was around alot longer than social media
you didn't have the ability to see what you would look like with plastic surgery before tho... eating disorders and a lot of other sh*t that was out of hand when i was in school are way worse now because the thing was girls were trying to look like super models... now these girls are trying to look like other "regular" girls they have no idea what regular looks like anymore because of all the filters it gives them a fu*ked up view of reality. i would hate to have a daughter growing into a teenager right now

2 weeks ago '19        #98
ABlackCosmos 
space
space
space
$170 | Props total: 375 375
They hate themselves.

"Be who you want to be, B A R B I E - girl."

[video - click to view]

I always liked this music video growing up:

[video - click to view]

Prime reason I fu*k with TLC.