Photographer asks teens to edit their photos until they look "social media" ready :mjcry:

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '11        #51
Sin 1875 heat pts1875
space
space
$28,293 | Props total: 81277 81277
 FireBeats said
They want all that sh*t. Big lips, big a*ses, thick thighs. You right after calling black women fat and sh*t. Now they all want them curvy bodies.

But you know what? All these women doing this too attract black men you know what right? The big lips, big a*ses, thighs. All trying to attract the brothas, cause white dudes don't like that sh*t. It's crazy tho. All these women, white and all want to be desirable to black men.

[instagram - click to view]

2 weeks ago '18        #52
A Cold Game 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,949 | Props total: 7306 7306
 eazyvaboy said
Of course you can.

[pic - click to view]

+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #53
Miles Thirst 1 heat pts
space
space
$226 | Props total: 677 677
 Nautilus O said
I often wonder where are all these bad bi*ches in the thot section hiding because you rarely see anything like them in the streets.

[pic - click to view]

You mean to tell me there aren't women built like this walking around!!! Sht is comical man, these broads look ridiculous and the guys trailing and thirsting after them look just as bad. Sht is goofy.

Still going in bald headed like Tommy Pickles though...

[instagram - click to view]

2 weeks ago '13        #54
SamDaHammer 
space
space
$703 | Props total: 378 378
 dasill said
What..

Serious question do people talk like this in real life

Like your talking and say " forreal forreal that sh*t was highkey lowkey lit moe".

I have never heard anyone use highkey in real life conversations or say forreal forreal, cant stand adults that say lit and last time i heard lowkey was when you would be like keep it lowkey.
Bruh you must be the most boring person to call on a friday night... How old are you if you bi*ching bout slang on a hip hop website... You gotta be like 65 with a bill cosby sweater on Nd some wide slacks with a pair of jesus sandals on... And yes i say highkey... Cause its fu*king hilarious to say...
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #55
Ghostface Killa 5 heat pts
space
space
$863 | Props total: 2677 2677
 Trilluminati GA said
Mental Illness
Societal standards enforced by the all forms of visual media. Funny thing is, most these girls are making themselves look more like the Barbie doll, except the lips. If this is mental illness, that means our society is mentally ill.

I'd be interested to see what women of color would change.
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #56
Sluggernaut 24 heat pts24
space
space
$25,793 | Props total: 8683 8683
 Hit Em' Up said
Bruh, like i said, get over yourself. I never said black women don't have amazing bodies. Along with latina's, those two possibly have the most aesthetically pleasing figures. But if you think for a second they are the only women that are naturally curvy and that other women who are curvy are trying to copy black women....you are retarded for this statement.

There are girls out there like the cashmeoutside girl and lil tae that are trying to emulate black culture though. But if you see a thick white/spanish/indian/arab girl and think for a second she's trying to be black off that reason alone, just off yourself.
n*gga act like South America ain’t full of big booty non-blacks chicks

Hell Ukraine and Russia have some of the thickest pawgs I ever did see and NO, they’re not trying to be black

This guy tripping
+4   

2 weeks ago '04        #57
Kliq 286 heat pts286 OP
space
space
$10,057 | Props total: 37630 37630
 dasill said
What..

Serious question do people talk like this in real life

Like your talking and say " forreal forreal that sh*t was highkey lowkey lit moe".

I have never heard anyone use highkey in real life conversations or say forreal forreal, cant stand adults that say lit and last time i heard lowkey was when you would be like keep it lowkey.

2 weeks ago '17        #58
Mr Scaramucci 924 heat pts924
space
space
$3,651 | Props total: 46795 46795
The only humans who want to be black who sent black are white male Boxden members

Other than that, miss me with all that sh*t.

My life is tougher than it should be just because of the color of my skin

2 weeks ago '04        #59
Kliq 286 heat pts286 OP
space
space
 TROY said
My ex looked like a baddie on the gram. Real life nowhere close smh

MySpace angles

yooooo!!!

Ive always thought the same thing ... these dudes who are dating these "IG Models" probably see them when they look normal or ordinary all the time and can't believe there are so many dudes online simping over their chick

like "if yall knew this bi*ch was a wizard with the angles and makeup "

like they said, show me a hot woman and i'll show you a guy who got tired of fu*king her
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #60
Kliq 286 heat pts286 OP
space
space
 FireBeats said
Faces don't look the same. a*ses don't be nothing like you be thinking either. All that sh*t be fake mane! That's why I don't even pay attention to these hos much on instagram.

And these clown hos be going on they live sh*t, and exposing they self. I see this chick go live the other day, she looked like a completely different person without all them filters and sh*t. bi*ch looked decent on her pics, but live she looked like complete sh*t

you just gotta wait for it cus eventually they'll be caught off guard lmao

2 weeks ago '04        #61
Kliq 286 heat pts286 OP
space
space
 4FIF said
This is why i only meet women in the flesh now. NOTHING online is real anymore. sh*t started getting out of hand around 2012-13...
first date gotta take em to teh pool and make sure they get in
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #62
Kliq 286 heat pts286 OP
space
space
 dnycem said
I honestly dont know why we even have that section
its the worst section on BX and makes us look bad tbh - bunch of thirsty dudes who don't get women or never been with a woman talking about "no pull out" and "sit on my face after taco tuesday"

sh*ts sad ....

2 weeks ago '10        #63
Trilluminati GA 434 heat pts434
space
space
$51,442 | Props total: 16809 16809
 Ghostface k*lla said
Societal standards enforced by the all forms of visual media. Funny thing is, most these girls are making themselves look more like the Barbie doll, except the lips. If this is mental illness, that means our society is mentally ill.

I'd be interested to see what women of color would change.
Society been fu*ked g...

2 weeks ago '04        #64
Kliq 286 heat pts286 OP
space
space
 Nautilus O said
I often wonder where are all these bad bi*ches in the thot section hiding because you rarely see anything like them in the streets.

[pic - click to view]

oh they walk around just like the rest of us, but look much more basic in real life than the sh*t they try to portray on socia media

2 weeks ago '17        #65
TROY 
space
space
$2,087 | Props total: 5045 5045
 Kliq said

yooooo!!!

Ive always thought the same thing ... these dudes who are dating these "IG Models" probably see them when they look normal or ordinary all the time and can't believe there are so many dudes online simping over their chick

like "if yall knew this bi*ch was a wizard with the angles and makeup "

like they said, show me a hot woman and i'll show you a guy who got tired of fu*king her
I’m sayin bruh! And when they get cheated on or dumped all them simps come out talking about how it’s a travesty when they don’t even know what’s going on

These women take 400 pics looking for that 1 good one that hides all their insecurities
+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #66
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,228 | Props total: 2420 2420
 Kliq said
its the worst section on BX and makes us look bad tbh - bunch of thirsty dudes who don't get women or never been with a woman talking about "no pull out" and "sit on my face after taco tuesday"

sh*ts sad ....

2 weeks ago '15        #67
ElChapito 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,743 | Props total: 2030 2030
 Chedda said
Social media will contribute to the death of mankind.
spot on, people think I'm a weirdo for not having any of that sh*t, I mean I help them prove their point by being a reclusive basement dweller, but I feel like social media has been done to the extreme.

Now people feel the need to share everything, crazy
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #68
ElChapito 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,743 | Props total: 2030 2030
 Trilluminati GA said
Society been fu*ked g...
yup people (us) still roaming this earth are living a lie

Just try to stay away from people trying to change the way you think
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #69
kiddalex 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,684 | Props total: 11754 11754
 LordFinesseEm said
honestly i truly believe kim Kardashian made this look "mainstream" cuz i didn't recall all these white bi*ches lookin like this prior to her it used to be rare and even more so for any bi*ch to have the triple threat a*s tittys and face now if u online and the sh*t plastic surgeons do 6 outta 10 bi*ches have it if not more
Yeah , go back to the 90's look at the women it was stick thin chicks with big fake a*s plastic knockers no thighs and no a*s.

Kim K took over the game and now they all wanna go to the gym and do legs 6 days a week hoping to grow something.

Get im on camera they pull their bikini bottoms all the way up they a**hole and break their back popping that little thing out to have some booty meat in pictures.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #70
MYDICKSOCOLD 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 4142 4142
 FireBeats said
They want all that sh*t. Big lips, big a*ses, thick thighs. You right after calling black women fat and sh*t. Now they all want them curvy bodies.

But you know what? All these women doing this too attract black men you know what right? The big lips, big a*ses, thighs. All trying to attract the brothas, cause white dudes don't like that sh*t. It's crazy tho. All these women, white and all want to be desirable to black men.
Translation: I'm thirsty as fu*k for white bi*ches and my sad delusions have become so depraved that I project the most retarded of pr0n fantasies.

Congrats.

This is definitely the most dumbfu*k thing I've read all week. You sound like some retarded a*s generation z millennial that doesn't know sh*t besides second-hand gossip he heard from some equally ain't-sh*t type of loser.

The big a*s craze started with Jennifer Lopez. That's when weird suburban bi*ches started going for big butts. Damn near a whole decade before Kim Kardashian. Hell, even Kim Kardashian always states that J.Lo is her inspiration.

Show me but one weird instathot ho who says she TRIES to have a big a*s/t*ts/lips to look like black women

Ain't no special-ed retard like you gonna rewrite history THAT easily, fool

Last edited by MYDICKSOCOLD; 02-07-2019 at 01:40 PM..

2 weeks ago '11        #71
BtMkRs 13 heat pts13
space
space
$9,362 | Props total: 9280 9280
Poor kids don’t know they’re beautiful
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #72
back1 
space
space
space
$268 | Props total: 647 647
 Hollywood said
They also usually made themselves shades darker.

wtf is wrong w these kids want black lips and mixed colored skin with the whitest of snow white nose frames

uglass lil bi*ches wanna look like full blown aliens lol
You kinda defined what people worldwide generally define as a good looking woman: tan skin, full lips, smallish nose. That generally equates to a good start for a description of a good looking woman.

2 weeks ago '16        #73
geolerello 
space
space
space
$146 | Props total: 117 117
 NY Knicka said
Watch the documentary “Killing me softly”. Media has created a unrealistic level for beauty.
Good looks on the recommendation
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #74
dasill 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,176 | Props total: 6888 6888
 SamDaHammer said
Bruh you must be the most boring person to call on a friday night... How old are you if you bi*ching bout slang on a hip hop website... You gotta be like 65 with a bill cosby sweater on Nd some wide slacks with a pair of jesus sandals on... And yes i say highkey... Cause its fu*king hilarious to say...
First I am not bi*ching was asking a serious question. Our slang is different in oklahoma city so you will never hear moe, and most likely not ever hear highkey and will only hear low key used the way I said. But I do like the fact you tried to paint a cool cosby picture of me, even though my real picture in my avy . Which is more that I can say about cowards who make up images of people but don't use their real pic on this forum.

2 weeks ago '05        #75
dasill 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,176 | Props total: 6888 6888
 cCarter8020 said
Mb bruh accidental slap I don’t think I’ve ever had to quote somebody to say that lol whoops.

Where the fu*k u from. -_- do u mean adults or whipipo.
Honestly it’s really any square people regardless of if they’re black or minority or not.
I usually see 3 distinct varieties of slang use.

1. educated cats know how to season language with slang like high key or whatever just enough to make it cool
2. Corny square people overdoing it in a desparate and ill-fated attempt at coolness exasperating the very lameness they are trying so hard to hide (half of BX)

3. Ratttchet a*s people that actually only know how to articulate in that 1 way and are convinced sounding too smart would make them look less street.
I live in oklahoma city so if you call someone here moe they wouldn't understand it , highkey is a term never used around here and low key is used how I said. Like "keep that lowkey" . Only hipsters say lit around here now its a burned out term. Never heard anyone say frfr in real life.

Home      

most viewed right now
+170online now  22
Video inside Caught My bi-ch Cheatin'...
130 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+66online now  18
Image(s) inside thai beauty
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  14
Feb 19 - Sell Montana to Canada for $1 trillion to ease US national debt, peti..
147 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside CAPTAIN MARVEL "First Reactions"
143 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy