Photographer asks teens to edit their photos until they look "social media" ready :mjcry:

most viewed right now
+84  144
49 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '18        #26
FireBeats 88 heat pts88
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 25351 25351
 Dehone said
It's a crazy world. These people out her trying to be us, emulate our women while we out here trying to be exotic and naming ourselves after China, Tokyo and Cuba. A lot of those girls are doing this sh*t to attract brothers or be seen as down in black society. Then after getting smutted out by them, she gonna settle down with anydamnbody who ain't black.
Hell look at kim kardashian, that's who those hos look up to so much. She married to a brotha, so they just following suit I guess haha

2 weeks ago '11        #27
Sin 1874 heat pts1874
space
space
$28,275 | Props total: 81193 81193
 Dehone said
Back in the Myspace days, we only had to worry about Myspace angles and close ups. Now kids know how to shop pics before freshmen year

As a black person, I do find it funny how everyone wants big lips now after being mocked for ours forever.
We didnít have HD cameras on MySpace
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #28
Bsbrecords 41 heat pts41
space
space
$1,500 | Props total: 12629 12629
Instagram thotties be humble as fu*k in real life.

2 weeks ago '13        #29
NY Knicka 22 heat pts22
space
space
$7,663 | Props total: 14460 14460
Watch the documentary “Killing us softly”. Media has created a unrealistic level for beauty.

Last edited by NY Knicka; 02-07-2019 at 02:28 PM..
+5   

2 weeks ago '17        #30
Pretty Tone 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,170 | Props total: 20463 20463
Women have been trained to be mentally ill and men convince themselves its just how women are.
+3   

2 weeks ago '06        #31
Hit Em' Up 63 heat pts63
space
space
space
$5,693 | Props total: 3652 3652
 FireBeats said
They want all that sh*t. Big lips, big a*ses, thick thighs. You right after calling black women fat and sh*t. Now they all want them curvy bodies.

But you know what? All these women doing this too attract black men you know what right? The big lips, big a*ses, thighs. All trying to attract the brothas, cause white dudes don't like that sh*t. It's crazy tho. All these women, white and all want to be desirable to black men.
Lol what? Every guy I know (regardless of race) likes big lips, big t*ts, a*s, thighs...women were just confused because the "ideal woman" was projected very differently before. From all the skinny chicks on Miss Universe to these magazines coming out with "this years hottest woman alive" to models on the strip. Women eat that sh*t up and wanna be it. Every year I would see these things and think I've seen better looking women pass me on the street just today...

You definitely smoking that loud . There's many races that naturally come thick with big lips...

2 weeks ago '06        #32
Hit Em' Up 63 heat pts63
space
space
space
 Kliq said
this sh*t is highkey lowkey sad

and also, shows you what the standard for "beauty" is today

yall really need to be careful about gassing these chicks online man ... im not even trying to be an a**hole to the women who do it (they have their own insecurities) but it's obvious that most of these women DO NOT LOOK like their instagram pictures in real life

in their social media pics:

- thinner nose
- eye makeup (makes a huge difference)
- lips
- hiding scars/acne
- hiding teeth if they are busted (not smiling)
- chiseling jawline

but yall keep gassing them up in the thotties section
I pointed this out a while back...The more attention you give these women, it's like positive reinforcement. They fake it, get attention, feel good. Rinse and repeat. Now other girls have to compete with this fake sh*t because that's what guys are showing their interest in and then it just keeps getting worse and worse. The ideal look of a woman is just getting more and more artificial. fu*k these social media build a body hoes

Give me an average chick that stays off the gram over a dime that craves attention any day of the week

Last edited by Hit Em' Up; 02-07-2019 at 09:03 AM..
+6   

2 weeks ago '18        #33
FireBeats 88 heat pts88
space
space
 Hit Em' Up said
Lol what? Every guy I know (regardless of race) likes big lips, big t*ts, a*s, thighs...women were just confused because the "ideal woman" was projected very differently before. From all the skinny chicks on Miss Universe to these magazines coming out with "this years hottest woman alive" to models on the strip. Women eat that sh*t up and wanna be it. Every year I would see these things and think I've seen better looking women pass me on the street just today...

You definitely smoking that loud . There's many races that naturally come thick with big lips...
Every guy does not like big a*ses, big hips, and big lips.

In America most White guys are not into that sh*t my guy. They like those smaller girls. Every guy likes big a*ses and big t*ts hahahaha! Yeah ok buddy, you keep thinking that. Most foreign countries say women in America are fat, because their women are not like that. Especially in Europe. Those women are more slender and tall

And I actually live in 2 different countries outside the U.S. and this girl was telling me she doesn't get a lot of attention because she is curvier than a lot of girls there. And by U.S. standards this girl would be considered average size I guess, but by the standards of her country they consider her really curvy. Hell even me, I like fu*king curvy chicks, but would I marry a chick with a huge a*s, nah. Cause that bi*ch gone get fat as fu*k!

Last edited by FireBeats; 02-07-2019 at 09:07 AM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '08        #34
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,612 | Props total: 7016 7016
Photos on BusinessInsider did not populate b\ut the same article could show the pics on other sources:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

LordFinesseEm said
honestly i truly believe kim Kardashian made this look "mainstream" cuz i didn't recall all these white bi*ches lookin like this prior to her it used to be rare and even more so for any bi*ch to have the triple threat a*s tittys and face now if u online and the sh*t plastic surgeons do 6 outta 10 bi*ches have it if not more
You're right on the money. The "Kim K look" is particularly visible with the exaggerated eye shadow, darker thicker etched eyebrows, red big lips, slim face, dark hair and narrower nose

Last edited by flav; 02-07-2019 at 09:15 AM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '06        #35
Hit Em' Up 63 heat pts63
space
space
space
 FireBeats said
Every guy does not like big a*ses, big hips, and big lips.

In America most White guys are not into that sh*t my guy. They like those smaller girls. Every guy likes big a*ses and big t*ts hahahaha! Yeah ok buddy, you keep thinking that. Most foreign countries say women in America are fat, because their women are not like that. Especially in Europe. Those women are more slender and tall
I can only speak about north america because that's where I live and up from canada down to mexico we all love girls with big t*ts and a*ses. And no, it's not just black chicks that come thick, most guys would take a thick latina like Selena any day of the week. Get over yourself if you think they just wanna copy you. Even a lot of the filipinas naturally come thick with big lips and eyes that's why i love them too. Even with european women like greek, portuguese and italian, a lot of them just naturally come thick and always have. sh*t even indian/sri lankan girls naturally thick with big lips and eyes

Last edited by Hit Em' Up; 02-07-2019 at 09:16 AM..
+4   

2 weeks ago '14        #36
4FIF 
space
space
$1,966 | Props total: 2359 2359
This is why i only meet women in the flesh now. NOTHING online is real anymore. sh*t started getting out of hand around 2012-13...
+4   

2 weeks ago '18        #37
FireBeats 88 heat pts88
space
space
 Hit Em' Up said
I can only speak about north america because that's where I live and up from canada down to mexico we all love girls with big t*ts and a*ses. And no, it's not just black chicks that come thick, most guys would take a thick latina like Selena any day of the week. Get over yourself if you think they just wanna copy you. Even a lot of the filipinas naturally come thick with big lips and eyes that's why i love them too. Even with european women like greek, portuguese and italian, a lot of them just naturally come thick and always have.

Get outta here. Black American women especially have curvy bodies, always have. My ex girlfriend is from Canada and she used to come visit me here in the U.S. and everytime she would come, she'd be like wow. The Black Women here have big butts, and really hour glass bodies, and she was always impressed. White girl from Canada, and she herself was curvy, but not curvy like the women she saw when she came over here.

Facts, is Facts. Yeah there are other curvy women, but Black American women have always been admired for how curvy they are. Music videos, and everything else. Sounds like you jealous my guy lmfao
+3   

2 weeks ago '13        #38
cCarter8020 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,928 | Props total: 1187 1187
 TROY said
My ex looked like a baddie on the gram. Real life nowhere close smh

MySpace angles
Mb bruh accidental slap I donít think Iíve ever had to quote somebody to say that lol whoops.

dasill said
What..

Serious question do people talk like this in real life

Like your talking and say " forreal forreal that sh*t was highkey lowkey lit moe".

I have never heard anyone use highkey in real life conversations or say forreal forreal, cant stand adults that say lit and last time i heard lowkey was when you would be like keep it lowkey.
Where the fu*k u from. -_- do u mean adults or whipipo.
Honestly itís really any square people regardless of if theyíre black or minority or not.
I usually see 3 distinct varieties of slang use.

1. educated cats know how to season language with slang like high key or whatever just enough to make it cool
2. Corny square people overdoing it in a desparate and ill-fated attempt at coolness exasperating the very lameness they are trying so hard to hide (half of BX)

3. Ratttchet a*s people that actually only know how to articulate in that 1 way and are convinced sounding too smart would make them look less street.
+2   

2 weeks ago '08        #39
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,612 | Props total: 7016 7016

[instagram - click to view]

[press play] on each slide
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '04        #40
Exs 322 heat pts322
space
space
$10,789 | Props total: 21966 21966
Its the evolution of makeup. And it works too.. Just think of the sleazeballs and incels Boxden houses that visit the Thots section daily to see the new laundry list of faces and and bodies they can fantasize to in an attempt to circumnavigate their loneliness.

Its a real fu*kin shame
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #41
TeamBrinkz 
space
space
space
$308 | Props total: 299 299
they never coming outside anyway, so it don't matter, lol
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #42
Wavegawd 
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1630 1630
I been saying this....bytches ain't sh*t in person man....even some if the build a bodies. Be looking like clowns n avatars
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #43
BraveSoleXIII 
space
space
space
$1,657 | Props total: 2011 2011
fu*ked up thing is that yea women are really pretty on ig but me and most of my friends still really prefer a normal looking pretty girl.
+3   

2 weeks ago '06        #44
Hit Em' Up 63 heat pts63
space
space
space
 FireBeats said
Get outta here. Black American women especially have curvy bodies, always have. My ex girlfriend is from Canada and she used to come visit me here in the U.S. and everytime she would come, she'd be like wow. The Black Women here have big butts, and really hour glass bodies, and she was always impressed. White girl from Canada, and she herself was curvy, but not curvy like the women she saw when she came over here.

Facts, is Facts. Yeah there are other curvy women, but Black American women have always been admired for how curvy they are. Music videos, and everything else. Sounds like you jealous my guy lmfao
Bruh, like i said, get over yourself. I never said black women don't have amazing bodies. Along with latina's, those two possibly have the most aesthetically pleasing figures. But if you think for a second they are the only women that are naturally curvy and that other women who are curvy are trying to copy black women....you are retarded for this statement.

There are girls out there like the cashmeoutside girl and lil tae that are trying to emulate black culture though. But if you see a thick white/spanish/indian/arab girl and think for a second she's trying to be black off that reason alone, just off yourself.
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #45
bqstudios 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 4607 4607
is this really shocking?

2 weeks ago '10        #46
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$17,433 | Props total: 17774 17774
I often wonder where are all these bad bi*ches in the thot section hiding because you rarely see anything like them in the streets.

[pic - click to view]

+6   

2 weeks ago '07        #47
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,225 | Props total: 2416 2416
 Kliq said
this sh*t is highkey lowkey sad

and also, shows you what the standard for "beauty" is today

yall really need to be careful about gassing these chicks online man ... im not even trying to be an a**hole to the women who do it (they have their own insecurities) but it's obvious that most of these women DO NOT LOOK like their instagram pictures in real life

in their social media pics:

- thinner nose
- eye makeup (makes a huge difference)
- lips
- hiding scars/acne
- hiding teeth if they are busted (not smiling)
- chiseling jawline

but yall keep gassing them up in the thotties section
I honestly dont know why we even have that section

2 weeks ago '04        #48
ItAlY2BkLyN 240 heat pts240
space
space
$25,008 | Props total: 16371 16371

[video - click to view]

2 weeks ago '16        #49
96jordan 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$863 | Props total: 1832 1832
 Dehone said
Back in the Myspace days, we only had to worry about Myspace angles and close ups. Now kids know how to shop pics before freshmen year

As a black person, I do find it funny how everyone wants big lips now after being mocked for ours forever.
Forgot how itís cool now for girls to be thick when our women been that way
+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #50
key2007 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 1660 1660
 K-Money said
They all want full negro lips
They want fuller lips, not protruded lips.
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+26online now  54
Video inside Post the type of girl you like
30 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+28online now  25
Ebro calls out Joe Rogan over racists "jokes"
110 comments