Ruh-Roh...

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '17        #51
Cant Read Shit 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,803 | Props total: 11838 11838
 Adam Is BeTTeR said
Xbox is not going the Sega route

Outside of exclusives, Xbox is still the best console to own. Gamepass & EA Access is the best thing to own if youíre a console owner and is worth like every penny. Backwards compatibility
[spoiler - click to view]

constant updates -which Sony started doing later as well-

All those studio acquisitions, these idiots learned from their mistakes this gen

The next gen Xbox is going to be good, Iím still buying both day 1 and I advise you bums do the same and quit the fanboying.

backwards compatibility is good when you deliver new games as well which is what Sony would be doing

Xbox spent the past few years working on getting y'all these old a*s games while releasing zero new games all their games were flopping tho so maybe that's why
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #52
jwill 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,149 | Props total: 478 478
 cuzjuan said
how can you be failing when youve made the most youve ever made? year over year growth?

where's the failure?

EA and activision puts out a few bad games every year... but youd call that failing even when they are bigger than they ever were from the few successes theyve had?

yall overlook alot of things..
"year over year growth" thats a quote from their pr team. Microsoft doesnt even release their xbox numbers anymore. Also theyre not "bigger than they ever were" you dont even have real numbers to go off of. Everyone knows the xbox 360 era was clearly their best.

Microsoft is the epitome of a sore loser, when their on top they gloat like crazy, when their under they spin the narrative to fit their underdog status and say theyve improved the most.

2 weeks ago '17        #53
Wavegawd 
space
space
$669 | Props total: 1604 1604
 cuzjuan said
stfu n*gga, those are official numbers, fu*k n*gga!

u wanna argue with the evidence i bring but have none of your own...
where they do that at. oh yeah yo momma pu**y!
Boy I think you are indeed borderline autistic I know for sure you ain't black or gettin coochie. We don't get this upset over some company not doing aswell as another in a particular region. Furthermore, you went from saying xbox is doing better to now saying some other sh*t. You were wrong dude, the proof is in the links posted. 12 billion on PSN alone....stop embarrassing your screen name fam
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #54
dasill 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,165 | Props total: 6867 6867
 Tooly Da Gawd said
Might be time for another player to make a console

Xbox is done, no way they recover next gen they milked their fanbase tooooo long
Why do people say stupid stuff like this.

Sonys market cap is 58B
Microsoft market cap is 107B

Microsoft has more than enough money to take a hit this generation and keep it pushing to the next, if anything you want more options not less. The gaming industry would be at a stand still without competition.

You come in talking about fan boys but sound like a huge sony fanboy either that or you are really stupid either way neither of those are a good look for you plair.

2 weeks ago '17        #55
SPdaGOAT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,825 | Props total: 28738 28738
 Adam Is BeTTeR said

Outside of exclusives, Xbox is still the best console to own. Gamepass & EA Access is the best thing to own if youíre a console owner and is worth like every penny. Backwards compatibility

All those studio acquisitions, these idiots learned from their mistakes this gen

The next gen Xbox is going to be good, Iím still buying both day 1 and I advise you bums do the same and quit the fanboying.
The only reason Iíd get any console day one is to hack it later down the line. Itís almost never worth being an early adopter outside of that.

They gonna have to show me more than just better graphics and processing power this time.

2 weeks ago '17        #56
SPdaGOAT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,825 | Props total: 28738 28738
 dasill said

Sonys market cap is 58B

Microsoft has more than enough money to take a hit this generation and keep it pushing to the next, if anything you want more options not less. The gaming industry would be at a stand still without competition.

You come in talking about fan boys but sound like a huge sony fanboy either that or you are really stupid either way neither of those are a good look for you plair.
We want good competitive options fam. Simply having options wont bring the benefits of competition. MS competition has been non-existent this gen. Both consoles released within a week of each other and PS4 is slaughtering Xbox. Nintendo dropped a much more inferior console 3 and a half years later and has already caught up to Xbox

Sony or Nintendo aint worried about Xbox this gen fam, theyíre not contributing anything as far as competition. This is akin to saying the Jaguar was a competitor to the PS1.

MS has been pouring money into their gaming division since they entered the console and look at how far its gotten them. Money worked for them last gen because they had the user base to convince companies to go exclusive with them or make ps3 exclusives multi plat. They dont have that luxury now and it remains to be seen if theyíll have it next gen. If they donít thats more money down the drain. Not sure how much a company keeps pouring profits into a losing division for
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #57
dasill 12 heat pts12
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
We want good competitive options fam. Simply having options wont bring the benefits of competition. MS competition has been non-existent this gen. Both consoles released within a week of each other and PS4 is slaughtering Xbox. Nintendo dropped a much more inferior console 3 and a half years later and has already caught up to Xbox

Sony or Nintendo aint worried about Xbox this gen fam, theyíre not contributing anything as far as competition. This is akin to saying the Jaguar was a competitor to the PS1.

MS has been pouring money into their gaming division since they entered the console and look at how far its gotten them. Money worked for them last gen because they had the user base to convince companies to go exclusive with them or make ps3 exclusives multi plat. They dont have that luxury now and it remains to be seen if theyíll have it next gen. If they donít thats more money down the drain. Not sure how much a company keeps pouring profits into a losing division for

Xbox has has profits from xbox one though, they are not profiting from sales on the one x bit they are on the one. Also talks about live going down by 2 million subscriber this year from last but is still up compared to years before that. Along with twitch which I'm sure they are seeing revenue off of. Did xbox loose this gen, yeah. But they dominated last gen and could do it the next gen all it take is a bad start for one company and the tides can change. Xbox said a bunch of sh*t before their launch that really fu*ked up their launch . Not sure I would want a amazon gaming console but I'd support a sega comeback even though that will never happen
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #58
cuzjuan 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,089 | Props total: 2940 2940
 Wavegawd said
Boy I think you are indeed borderline autistic I know for sure you ain't black or gettin coochie. We don't get this upset over some company not doing aswell as another in a particular region. Furthermore, you went from saying xbox is doing better to now saying some other sh*t. You were wrong dude, the proof is in the links posted. 12 billion on PSN alone....stop embarrassing your screen name fam
n*gga that u in that pic? all i need to know!

run of the mill a*s n*gga!

2 weeks ago '04        #59
cuzjuan 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,089 | Props total: 2940 2940
 jwill said
"year over year growth" thats a quote from their pr team. Microsoft doesnt even release their xbox numbers anymore. Also theyre not "bigger than they ever were" you dont even have real numbers to go off of. Everyone knows the xbox 360 era was clearly their best.

Microsoft is the epitome of a sore loser, when their on top they gloat like crazy, when their under they spin the narrative to fit their underdog status and say theyve improved the most.
they did release the numbers of all of MSN just the other day.... they told us what the whole division doing and what xbl was doing.... doesnt take a genius to do the simple math!

2 weeks ago '11        #60
Tooly Da Gawd 32 heat pts32
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 4442 4442
 dasill said

Sonys market cap is 58B

Microsoft isn't in the business of losing, I def aint a sony fanboy if anything im a PC fan boy

but a spade is a spade, and xbox took a massive L this generation. More so than any console EVER. They done and im not sure why you're so emotionally invested in xbox lol fu*king weirdo

80 millions ps4s sold, 40 millions xbox ones sold

shut all the way the fu*k up
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #61
Ra-da-god 36 heat pts36
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 4124 4124
from everything Ive read and watched online it plays just like the first crackdown its just bigger, which is all I wanted.

I'm copping this and Jump force next week
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #62
dasill 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Tooly Da Gawd said
Microsoft isn't in the business of losing, I def aint a sony fanboy if anything im a PC fan boy

but a spade is a spade, and xbox took a massive L this generation. More so than any console EVER. They done and im not sure why you're so emotionally invested in xbox lol fu*king weirdo

80 millions ps4s sold, 40 millions xbox ones sold

shut all the way the fu*k up
Now you went from sounding like a ps4 groupie to sounding like a emotional bi*ch. That's what's wrong with this site is you can't even have a disagreement about views without some little f*g**t a*s keyboard warrior running his mouth. You ma'am are a bi*ch
+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #63
Tooly Da Gawd 32 heat pts32
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 4442 4442
 dasill said
Now you went from sounding like a ps4 groupie to sounding like a emotional bi*ch. That's what's wrong with this site is you can't even have a disagreement about views without some little f*g**t a*s keyboard warrior running his mouth. You ma'am are a bi*ch

[pic - click to view]

yeah aight bro, go fu*k your cousin again
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #64
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,929 | Props total: 433 433
 Adam Is BeTTeR said

Facts
Fanboys arent real gamers anyway.
+2   

1 week ago '13        #65
MohasHendrix 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$542 | Props total: 276 276
Why does it always seem like these console companies never have their core games ready to go at the launch of their console? Imagine if Crackdown 3 had came out at launch for Xbox One, maybe they wouldn't have lost so much of their market share to Sony. Too much of Crackdown's steam has been let out, there's no damn hype for it now.

1 week ago '07        #66
KeepinItTrill 44 heat pts44
space
space
$54,992 | Props total: 25028 25028
 Mr Harrow said
Remember when motherfu*kers bragged about talking to the xbox or that they could watch TV while playing games.

"Xbox play madden"

Don Mattrick's f*g**t a*s damn near k*lled Xbox

whoever hired him in the first place needs to be fired, and put on public display like Cersei

"SHAME!!!"

no nudity though

1 week ago '14        #67
Mr Harrow 44 heat pts44
space
space
$16,941 | Props total: 22521 22521
 KeepinItTrill said
Don Mattrick's f*g**t a*s damn near k*lled Xbox

whoever hired him in the first place needs to be fired, and put on public display like Cersei

"SHAME!!!"

no nudity though
Is he the one responsible with trying to make the xbox an entertainment center instead of a gaming console?
+1   

1 week ago '07        #68
space
space
 Mr Harrow said
Is he the one responsible with trying to make the xbox an entertainment center instead of a gaming console?
yep...

and the whole "if you don't like it you can buy a 360" dumbass
+1   

1 week ago '14        #69
Mr Harrow 44 heat pts44
space
space
$16,941 | Props total: 22521 22521
 KeepinItTrill said
yep...

and the whole "if you don't like it you can buy a 360" dumbass

He almost singlehandedly k*lled the xbox.

1 week ago '07        #70
space
space
 Mr Harrow said

He almost singlehandedly k*lled the xbox.
then he went to some mobile game company I think and either got fired or resigned there after a year

1 week ago '14        #71
BasedGawd 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,141 | Props total: 8332 8332
 justin747 said

Damn that brought back memories. I remember this sh*t well. I had them both and the Saturn was fu*kin terrible. I might still have the system somewhere

The drop from Genesis to Saturn was bad, but the Genesis add-ons before the Saturn....

[pic - click to view]

Naw, Saturn has a great library of games.

1 week ago '14        #72
Cuttysark 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,490 | Props total: 10853 10853
 Adam Is BeTTeR said

I gotta play everything can't miss nothing
+1   

1 week ago '12        #73
OldBusiness 176 heat pts176
space
space
$28,246 | Props total: 46339 46339
I'm in the multiplayer cloud damage test

Game is fun as fu*k and nailing it after trying it
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+133online now  52
Image(s) inside P-r, o-c, t-o, logy, We learning these hoes biology
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  41
Alex Jones Says Joe Rogan's Step Daughter Is Black and Posts Up Her Pics
176 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+109online now  35
Image(s) inside Feb 17 - Tamla Horsford beaten to death at football mom slumber party
265 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+26online now  13
Ebro calls out Joe Rogan over racists "jokes"
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy