Ruh-Roh...

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 months ago '17        #26
justin747 46 heat pts46
space
space
$12,643 | Props total: 61431 61431
 SPdaGOAT said
I got faith because I like this series for easygoing gaming, but come on MS.

Never witnessed quite a falloff from one generation to another. Was too young to feel the fall off from genesis to saturn

Damn that brought back memories. I remember this sh*t well. I had them both and the Saturn was fu*kin terrible. I might still have the system somewhere

The drop from Genesis to Saturn was bad, but the Genesis add-ons before the Saturn....

[pic - click to view]

+2   

4 months ago '17        #27
SPdaGOAT 22 heat pts22
space
space
$16,128 | Props total: 34288 34288
 justin747 said

Damn that brought back memories. I remember this sh*t well. I had them both and the Saturn was fu*kin terrible. I might still have the system somewhere

The drop from Genesis to Saturn was bad, but the Genesis add-ons before the Saturn....

[pic - click to view]

I remember when I went to my cousins house and seen that sh*t. Asked him off rip “so where’s the genesis at?” lol
+1   

4 months ago '17        #28
Wavegawd 
space
space
$882 | Props total: 2302 2302
 cuzjuan said
u a lame bro, what ur saying is literally im possible.. when just xbox division alone make just as much as PS4. cant even compare to M$ money, living in your fantasy world n*gga!

keep telling your self fairy tales so u can sleep at nite u dweeb.... when your ready to deal with real life facts, we can discuss your problem and why u in denial
Aye bro u got alotta aggression. Care to use some of that energy on explaining why psn revenue alone has toppled xbox entirely?? Those links u posted mean nothing to facts
+1   

4 months ago '17        #29
Cant Read Shit 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 14357 14357
 UnclePhilOH16 said
Can u back this up?
yes

cuzjuan said
i posted you the damn link, ignoring facts like all idiots do.

basically we know ur an idiot, but you're also exposing yourself as illiterate as well?

I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR MOTHER!
she must have a hard time when ppl ask her how u are doing, smh.

u sound upset and borderline autistic

+4   

4 months ago '12        #30
Faythung 1392 heat pts1392
space
space
$15,487 | Props total: 10406 10406
 SharpenUrSword said
its a bummer for their fans, but i dont thinkim going out on a limb saying no one really gives a sh*t about crackdown
People in here acting like Halo just sold 100 copies.

Site full of dumbasses.

4 months ago '11        #31
Tooly Da Gawd 33 heat pts33
space
space
$5,531 | Props total: 4874 4874
 cuzjuan said
he surely can not!

ALLLLL the numbers have PSN absolutely destroying xbox live, the only comparison is the switch but thats not really close either

why are you xbox guys so comfortable lying? Like straight up saying things you haven 't even begun to research? The fu*k is wrong with you? You got a mental tapeworm?

4 months ago '17        #32
Pretty Tone 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,876 | Props total: 22612 22612
thats a damn shame. gears 4 was the only console exclusive ive copped. only reason i turn it on. they legit hould be ashamed
+2   

4 months ago '05        #33
TonyCartagena 
space
space
space
$7,889 | Props total: 33452 33452
 Wavegawd said
Aye bro u got alotta aggression. Care to use some of that energy on explaining why psn revenue alone has toppled xbox entirely?? Those links u posted mean nothing to facts
He Doesnt Deal With Facts.. Kid Is A Stanley
 SPdaGOAT said

Fairy tales
 Cant Read sh*t said
yes

Borderline Autistic
Still Havent Heard From That L Box Stanley Since Yall Posted Those Facts
I Dont Expect A Reply Anytime Soon..

[pic - click to view]

+2   

4 months ago '18        #34
ItsThatEasy 4 heat pts
space
space
$887 | Props total: 3814 3814
Can one of you nerd n*ggas put me on game?

I own an Xbox One but I don't really play sh*t, just use it for Netflix and to bump Spotify in the crib. I low key want a PS4 just for Spider-Man and MLB, I've wanted to get into baseball as a hobby and felt like The Show would be a good start SMH.

That Xbox sh*t really finna die or what? I like to get ahead of this sh*t if possible lol

4 months ago '10        #35
pacman45 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,442 | Props total: 9207 9207
Grown a*s men still trolling lol
+1   

4 months ago '04        #36
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,938 | Props total: 438 438
Hows does a bad game k*ll a console.... Smh
Dreamcast rarely had a bad game... So how does a bad game k*ll a division. All systems have had trash games b.
+1   

4 months ago '05        #37
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$44,010 | Props total: 20234 20234
 SPdaGOAT said

Fairy tales

$10 billy from a non-priority division is nothing to scoff at. At the end of the day, gaming is just another income stream for Microsoft. It's not their lifeline like it is for Sony. Being the 2nd most valuable company on planet Earth (at the time of this post) has it's perks.

4 months ago '17        #38
SPdaGOAT 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Y.G. said

$10 billy from a non-priority division is nothing to scoff at. At the end of the day, gaming is just another income stream for Microsoft. It's not their lifeline like it is for Sony. Being the 2nd most valuable company on planet Earth (at the time of this post) has it's perks.
I would think this gives Microsoft more incentive to abandon gaming altogether but hey
+1   

4 months ago '17        #39
SPdaGOAT 22 heat pts22
space
space
 XxC4xX said
Hows does a bad game k*ll a console.... Smh
Dreamcast rarely had a bad game... So how does a bad game k*ll a division. All systems have had trash games b.
Xbox struggles this gen are more than just one game. In fact, Xbox biggest problem this gen are games or lack thereof
+1   

4 months ago '05        #40
TonyCartagena 
space
space
space
$7,889 | Props total: 33452 33452
 ItsThatEasy said
Can one of you nerd n*ggas put me on game?

I own an Xbox One but I don't really play sh*t, just use it for Netflix and to bump Spotify in the crib. I low key want a PS4 just for Spider-Man and MLB, I've wanted to get into baseball as a hobby and felt like The Show would be a good start SMH.

That Xbox sh*t really finna die or what? I like to get ahead of this sh*t if possible lol
Not A Nerd But Ps4 Provides Netflix And Spotify Also
The L Box Doesnt Provide Spiderman Or Good MLB Games So I Think Its Safe To Say What You Should Do And You Can Either Sell It Or Trade It In
I Sold Mines And Havent Looked Back But Thats My Opinion Bro.. Dont Wanna Sound Like
A Fanboy
+1   

4 months ago '05        #41
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$44,010 | Props total: 20234 20234
 SPdaGOAT said
I would think this gives Microsoft more incentive to abandon gaming altogether but hey
Think they're using it as a vehicle to get inside people's homes. They don't have a smart phone to push and no one is buying Cortana smart speakers. Consoles are their next best option.
+1   

4 months ago '04        #42
cuzjuan 18 heat pts18
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 3559 3559
 Wavegawd said
stfu n*gga, those are official numbers, fu*k n*gga!

u wanna argue with the evidence i bring but have none of your own...
where they do that at. oh yeah yo momma pu**y!

4 months ago '04        #43
cuzjuan 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Cant Read sh*t said
yes

thats basically what i said, but i'll give you that you worded it better....

i said xbox basically making the same as ps4 (so the give or take 1B) that microsoft is losing by, is still more impressive than that playstation for the mere fact that ps4 has double the sales....

but u aint doing dbl the business??? gotta give it to microsoft if u know anything about business...

playstation numbers are impressive, no denying... but what xbox is achieving with 50% of the install base in current gen inspiring, impressive, surprising and unexpected....

everything playstation is doing is not surprising!

4 months ago '04        #44
cuzjuan 18 heat pts18
space
space
 TonyCartagena said
He Doesnt Deal With Facts.. Kid Is A Stanley

Borderline Autistic
Still Havent Heard From That L Box Stanley Since Yall Posted Those Facts
I Dont Expect A Reply Anytime Soon..

[pic - click to view]

ima see u n*gga!@
dont worry, bout me!

and i did read those links, just that i have a job!
on lunch now fu*k head...

links seem legit, but my original comment still stand that xbox is surprisingly doing well and if xbox made 11B and playstation made 12.5B that aint nothing much to be proud of maybe i watched it wrong but i am at work and could care less right now.

4 months ago '17        #45
SPdaGOAT 22 heat pts22
space
space
 cuzjuan said
ima see u n*gga!@
dont worry, bout me!

and i did read those links, just that i have a job!
on lunch now fu*k head...

links seem legit, but my original comment still stand that xbox is surprisingly doing well and if xbox made 11B and playstation made 12.5B that aint nothing much to be proud of maybe i watched it wrong but i am at work and could care less right now.
PSN alone made 12.5 B, who knows how PS4 got as a total

4 months ago '04        #46
cuzjuan 18 heat pts18
space
space
 jwill said
A failing division is a failing division. Doesn’t matter how established the parents are, if their son keeps fu*king up the money he will be cut off.
how can you be failing when youve made the most youve ever made? year over year growth?

where's the failure?

EA and activision puts out a few bad games every year... but youd call that failing even when they are bigger than they ever were from the few successes theyve had?

yall overlook alot of things..

4 months ago '17        #47
Cant Read Shit 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 14357 14357
 cuzjuan said
thats basically what i said, but i'll give you that you worded it better....

i said xbox basically making the same as ps4 (so the give or take 1B) that microsoft is losing by, is still more impressive than that playstation for the mere fact that ps4 has double the sales....

but u aint doing dbl the business??? gotta give it to microsoft if u know anything about business...

playstation numbers are impressive, no denying... but what xbox is achieving with 50% of the install base in current gen inspiring, impressive, surprising and unexpected....

everything playstation is doing is not surprising!

the 12.5 billion is PSN alone doesn't count PS4 game and console sales, etc.
+1   

4 months ago '18        #48
ItsThatEasy 4 heat pts
space
space
$887 | Props total: 3814 3814
 TonyCartagena said
Not A Nerd But Ps4 Provides Netflix And Spotify Also
The L Box Doesnt Provide Spiderman Or Good MLB Games So I Think Its Safe To Say What You Should Do And You Can Either Sell It Or Trade It In
I Sold Mines And Havent Looked Back But Thats My Opinion Bro.. Dont Wanna Sound Like
A Fanboy
But what about my Gametag?
All the sh*t I've built up since '07?
My homies that still invite me to play 2K even though i always decline?

RIP Xbox

+1   

4 months ago '10        #49
KJHARDY 85 heat pts85
space
space
$25,919 | Props total: 17956 17956
No one gives a damn about this game anymore.

They made promises they couldn't keep and we get this.

Fully destructible environments went to specific buildings and I bet it'll be the same animations every time.
+2   

4 months ago '07        #50
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,285 | Props total: 4520 4520
Xbox is not going the Sega route

Outside of exclusives, Xbox is still the best console to own. Gamepass & EA Access is the best thing to own if you’re a console owner and is worth like every penny. Backwards compatibility
[spoiler - click to view]

constant updates -which Sony started doing later as well-

All those studio acquisitions, these idiots learned from their mistakes this gen
[spoiler - click to view]

The next gen Xbox is going to be good, I’m still buying both day 1 and I advise you bums do the same and quit the fanboying.
+3   

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  33
Image(s) inside May 24 - There's a new stamp that lets u legally transform $20 bill w ..
55 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+47online now  31
May 24 - Amazon is selling entire houses for less than $20,000 — with free shi..
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  28
Image(s) inside Ultimate Bedwench story: Woman leaves family to marry inmate across th..
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+35online now  21
Thick Twitter Butts 🍑
39 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy