Microsoft Planning to Bring Xbox Live Support to Nintendo Switch, iOS, and Android

most viewed right now
12 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 months ago '04        #76
biggsteel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,247 | Props total: 782 782
The amount of fanboyism in here is weird AF.
+3   

4 months ago '04        #77
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 149 149
I ain’t no fan boy but straight up outside of Single Player & f*ghting games Xbox One got it on lock down.

4 months ago '17        #78
SPdaGOAT 22 heat pts22
space
space
$16,128 | Props total: 34288 34288
 ggfresh said
I ain’t no fan boy but straight up outside of Single Player & f*ghting games Xbox One got it on lock down.
Based on what? You guys only have racing on lock
+1   

4 months ago '05        #79
MP 62 heat pts62
space
space
$27,059 | Props total: 10897 10897
Feels good to have all 3 systems i would never be tied down to one gaming system
+1   

4 months ago '04        #80
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
Based on what? You guys only have racing on lock
Shooters: Halo, Gears, Crackdown

4 months ago '17        #81
SPdaGOAT 22 heat pts22
space
space
 ggfresh said
Shooters: Halo, Gears, Crackdown
Nobody plays those
+2   

4 months ago '17        #82
justin747 46 heat pts46
space
space
$12,643 | Props total: 61431 61431
 ggfresh said
You're still wrong lol

You n*ggas k*ll me
+1   

4 months ago '06        #83
Kingme 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,662 | Props total: 12817 12817
 justin747 said

Ok goofy n*gga. Let's use some logic here.

If one system has ONLY multiplayer games, and the other system has both multiplayer AND single player games, which system has more options?

You fanboy n*ggas are legit weirdos. You will defend sh*t that makes no sense for a company that doesn't give a fu*k about you. You also keep throwing around "Xbox multiplayer exclusives" when all those sh*ts are on PC.

You fanboy n*ggas disgust me

No system has ONLY multiplayer games beta cuck soy Sony fan boy. Dumb a*s Sony Stan's come and get your retarded little boy talking about it's no single player games on a console

That desperation on you Sony fanboys Get back to your single player k pop jrpg lite pr0n trash parlor games. You damn incels love playing with yourself huh?

4 months ago '04        #84
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
Nobody plays those
In fact people still do these games are still getting updates.

4 months ago '18        #85
Blaffy 149 heat pts149
space
space
$10,486 | Props total: 34629 34629
Super smash Bros to Xbox please

4 months ago '17        #86
SPdaGOAT 22 heat pts22
space
space
 ggfresh said
In fact people still do these games are still getting updates.
You cant lie to me bruh. Me and my sister was playing the same fools for hours in Halo this weekend. You can lie about Queers tho, idk anyone who plays that anymore, for all I know a billion people can be on that sh*t.

And aint crackdown SP
+1   

4 months ago '17        #87
justin747 46 heat pts46
space
space
 Kingme said
No system has ONLY multiplayer games beta cuck soy Sony fan boy. Dumb a*s Sony Stan's come and get your retarded little boy talking about it's no single player games on a console

That desperation on you Sony fanboys Get back to your single player k pop jrpg lite pr0n trash parlor games. You damn incels love playing with yourself huh?

Sony won this gen IMO so I have a ps4. I got a good deal so I have a X1X too. I loved Sunset Overdrive and Spiderman. I got to enjoy both games.

n*ggas like you that take sides and cheerlead for these companies are weird as fu*k B. Who the fu*k raised you miserable broke n*ggas?

+2   

4 months ago '17        #88
SPdaGOAT 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Kingme said

Desperation, you brought up Titanfall 1 and that game is literally unplayable right now.

Then you said Just Cause better than any PS exclusive
+2   

4 months ago '06        #89
Kingme 23 heat pts23
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
Titanfall 1 is dead, you can’t play that game anymore period fam. Sony really doesn’t need multiplayer exclusives tbh since they have the biggest user base, 90% of 3rd multiplayer games have their largest user bases on PS4, so the best place to play 3rd party games competitively is the PS4. I’ll put it to you like this: I’m helping open an e-sports arena and we ordered PS4s, PCs and Switches but no Xboxes. We went to other arenas to do our homework and out of the 4 we visited, only one had Xboxes and it was because some pro team would host halo tournaments in there on the regular.

So why would Sony waste their time making multiplayer games when their system is the place to be for 3rd party multiplayer games.

Sure Red Dead looks better. Thats one game. So you’re gonna skip out on the great PS Exclusives to play a better looking version of a game you can play on the PS4?

Last of Us os from last gen, but Xbox’s biggest selling point this gen has been backwards compatibility.

Finally, HELL TO THE fu*k NO ARE THIRD PARTY GAMES BETTER THAN FIRST PARTY GAMES RIGHT NOW Bruh Zelda, Mario Odyssey, Horizon Zero Dawn and God of War literally sh*t on any game you can name right now besides Red Dead. Lol that was by far the biggest reach in your comment by far. I literally would cop a Switch over an Xbox 1 off like 3 games alone lmfao
Zelda and Mario Odyssey ain't better than Red Dead 2, sorry buddy. While both Zelda and Mario sh*t all over Sony's catalog, they aren't the best games out.

God of War is good but it ain't $60 good. And Horizon don't belong in the same sentence with those other games.

Spider Man and God of War are the best PS4 games and they have no replay value. I'd recommend Zelda and Mario with a switch over a PS4 amateur or pro. Sony lacks multiplayer games, it's single player games are bargin bin worthy (unless you into k pop) and the rest of the games look and play better on Xbox.

4 months ago '17        #90
SPdaGOAT 22 heat pts22
space
space
The biggest win for Xbox this gen was getting Celeste for free last month
+1   

4 months ago '17        #91
Cant Read Shit 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 14357 14357
the beginning of the end xbox going the sega route as predicted

@ how many times I gotta be proven right this week? first news of PSN making more than the entire xbox division and now this
+1   

4 months ago '05        #92
TonyCartagena 
space
space
space
$7,889 | Props total: 33452 33452
 justin747 said
Sony won this gen IMO so I have a ps4. I got a good deal so I have a X1X too. I loved Sunset Overdrive and Spiderman. I got to enjoy both games.

n*ggas like you that take sides and cheerlead for these companies are weird as fu*k B. Who the fu*k raised you miserable broke n*ggas?

They Think I Fanboy When I Been Telling These Idiot Fanboys That I Copped The Original Xbox One With Kinect For $500 Like A Dumbass
When I Saw That The Only Games They Had For Exclusives Was Ryse And Sunset Overdrive And The Fact That It Was The Inferior Product Of The Consoles
I Flipped That VCR For The Same Price I Copped It For And Havent Looked Back Since
No Regrets At All
+1   

4 months ago '06        #93
Kingme 23 heat pts23
space
space
 justin747 said

Only I have all 3 systems....

I'm the only one in this thread keeping it real. Sony lacks multiplayer exclusives, am I lying? Nope.

BX logic: If you don't keep your head all the way up Sony's a*s you don't own a console or pc

4 months ago '17        #94
SPdaGOAT 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Kingme said
Zelda and Mario Odyssey ain't better than Red Dead 2, sorry buddy. While both Zelda and Mario sh*t all over Sony's catalog, they aren't the best games out.

God of War is good but it ain't $60 good. And Horizon don't belong in the same sentence with those other games.

Spider Man and God of War are the best PS4 games and they have no replay value. I'd recommend Zelda and Mario with a switch over a PS4 amateur or pro. Sony lacks multiplayer games, it's single player games are bargin bin worthy (unless you into k pop) and the rest of the games look and play better on Xbox.
n*gga Zelda is way better than RDR2, we can debate that all day if you actually played it. Outside of shooting guns and riding horses, RDR2 does nothing better. Like I said, we can debate that if you actually played both.

I’d like for you to explain why GoW aint worth $60 and why Horizon aint on those games level.

How do Spider-Man and GoW have no replay value? Spiderman literally has a new game plus.

I dont get how you fix your mouth to say their single player games are bargain bin worthy when the reigning game of the year is God of War.

Noone believes the bs you’re spewing kid
+2   

4 months ago '17        #95
SPdaGOAT 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Kingme said
Only I have all 3 systems....

I'm the only one in this thread keeping it real. Sony lacks multiplayer exclusives, am I lying? Nope.

BX logic: If you don't keep your head all the way up Sony's a*s you don't own a console or pc
Only one in this thread keeping it real, funny enough that was the biggest lie you said in this thread.
+2   

4 months ago '17        #96
justin747 46 heat pts46
space
space
 Kingme said

Yea you got some weird personal agenda with the Sony. You gotta get that worked out.

If you take sides in sh*t like this when companies are f*ghting for your money, the only n*gga who loses is you. Grow up lil n*gga
+3   

4 months ago '10        #97
Hovi Bryant 682 heat pts682
space
space
$31,758 | Props total: 23135 23135
Microsoft... Just make good games. Sheesh.
+3   

4 months ago '06        #98
Kingme 23 heat pts23
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
n*gga Zelda is way better than RDR2, we can debate that all day if you actually played it. Outside of shooting guns and riding horses, RDR2 does nothing better. Like I said, we can debate that if you actually played both.

I’d like for you to explain why GoW aint worth $60 and why Horizon aint on those games level.

How do Spider-Man and GoW have no replay value? Spiderman literally has a new game plus.

I dont get how you fix your mouth to say their single player games are bargain bin worthy when the reigning game of the year is God of War.

Noone believes the bs you’re spewing kid
Spiderman better have "a new game plus" after you buy that DLC beta Soy cuck boy

Bargin bin a*s games should came out at $30 talking about God of War is "reigning game of the year"

Continue with your Sony Stan circle jerk that finds it's way into every gamespot thread even the threads not about Sony...like this one

4 months ago '11        #99
RAWshadTX 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,927 | Props total: 2088 2088
I think most gamers should have multiple systems, like both XBOX & PS4. No point in being a fanboy when it comes to consoles.

I got a XBOX, but will be copping
a PS4 (again) soon tho.

Just a better experience to have everything.
+3   

4 months ago '17        #100
SPdaGOAT 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Kingme said
Spiderman better have "a new game plus" after you buy that DLC beta Soy cuck boy

Bargin bin a*s games should came out at $30 talking about God of War is "reigning game of the year"

Continue with your Sony Stan circle jerk that finds it's way into every gamespot thread even the threads not about Sony...like this one
I didnt buy the DLC cracka

I can tell that L slowly starting to sink in. B-b-but we have Project Spark
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+17online now  33
Image(s) inside May 24 - There's a new stamp that lets u legally transform $20 bill w ..
56 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+47online now  28
May 24 - Amazon is selling entire houses for less than $20,000 — with free shi..
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  27
Image(s) inside Ultimate Bedwench story: Woman leaves family to marry inmate across th..
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+225online now  8
US Army asks question on Twitter. Does not go as planned.
293 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy