Microsoft Planning to Bring Xbox Live Support to Nintendo Switch, iOS, and Android

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 months ago '04        #51
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 149 149
Sony's got a lot of catching up to-do.

4 months ago '06        #52
Kingme 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,662 | Props total: 12817 12817
 SPdaGOAT said
sh*t was wack after the first one, get real
But Gears still beats the breaks off of Uncharted in both single and multiplayer modes...

However, before drawing from Gears of War, apparently Naughty Dog was having trouble with the combat, and actually had something with auto-aiming and auto-rolling controls akin to Tomb Raider. But then a couple months before launch Naughty Dog completely changed the combat in light of Gears of War and its success.

“One of the cool things about Uncharted 1 is, we had no ****ing idea what we were doing,” said Pope. “Uncharted 1 was announced, and then Gears came out. And Gears invented the modern third-person shooter. Suddenly, Gears came out and showed them how to do it. So we changed everything, six months before release.”

[pic - click to view]

+2   

4 months ago '17        #53
justin747 46 heat pts46
space
space
$12,643 | Props total: 61431 61431
 Kingme said
Halo, Gears of War, Sea of Thieves, Titanfall, Forza Horizons (which is different from Forza both are superior to "Drive Club" in every way)

Multiplatiform games deliver better cinematic games with more memorable stories than any first party company. Red Dead 2, Witcher 3, Hitman 2, Just Cause, Far Cry are better than any first party single player only game.

Sony does deliver the best in K-Pop/JRPGs but that's it.
Spoken just like a person who has never played

God of War
Uncharted
TLoU
Infamous
Spiderman
Ratchet & Clank

That's just off the top of my head. There are more that either I don't remember or that I have no interest in.

You lost ALL credibility when you named Sea Of Thieves as a decent 1st party game cause its trash and on PC

Stop taking sides my n*gga. Get your money up and get both systems. That way you don't have to look crazy defending a system with problems that everybody already knows.

Even Microsoft admits to having a problem with 1st party titles.
+2   

4 months ago '17        #54
SPdaGOAT 22 heat pts22
space
space
$16,128 | Props total: 34288 34288
 jholla31 said
Bruh.... normally on this site i agree with you more than i disagree...

But how can you say the 1x dont run much better? Thats a litteral fact due to the hardware improvments... I get that you perfer the ps4 over xbox... but you cant
be serious about that...its soooo many videos that describe on the 1x is the most powerful console made to date....
I had both, with GTA RDR 2 2K and Fifa. 1x was better, absolutely. No debate there. I just dont feel the difference is enough to justify buying it over the 4, unless you just not fu*king with the PS4 exclusives
+1   

4 months ago '17        #55
SPdaGOAT 22 heat pts22
space
space
 ggfresh said
Sony's got a lot of catching up to-do.
Lmfao is this just lets spew dumb sh*t hour? Their online service generated more revenue than MS and Nintendo did period

4 months ago '17        #56
SPdaGOAT 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Kingme said
Halo, Gears of War, Sea of Thieves, Titanfall, Forza Horizons (which is different from Forza both are superior to "Drive Club" in every way)

Multiplatiform games deliver better cinematic games with more memorable stories than any first party company. Red Dead 2, Witcher 3, Hitman 2, Just Cause, Far Cry are better than any first party single player only game.

Sony does deliver the best in K-Pop/JRPGs but that's it.
Titanfall not exclusive fam.

And Just Cause and Far Cry arent better than any PS exclusive.

Also, why not just get the console that has them AND God of War, Last of Us, Spiderman, etc?

Those games look best on PC, so k*ll the only argument you have.
+1   

4 months ago '17        #57
SPdaGOAT 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Kingme said
But Gears still beats the breaks off of Uncharted in both single and multiplayer modes...

However, before drawing from Gears of War, apparently Naughty Dog was having trouble with the combat, and actually had something with auto-aiming and auto-rolling controls akin to Tomb Raider. But then a couple months before launch Naughty Dog completely changed the combat in light of Gears of War and its success.

“One of the cool things about Uncharted 1 is, we had no ****ing idea what we were doing,” said Pope. “Uncharted 1 was announced, and then Gears came out. And Gears invented the modern third-person shooter. Suddenly, Gears came out and showed them how to do it. So we changed everything, six months before release.”

[pic - click to view]

As the series went on, Uncharted far surpassed Gears
+1   

4 months ago '17        #58
SPdaGOAT 22 heat pts22
space
space
Oh yea, Cuphead another dope xbox “exclusive”

So
Forzas
Sunset Overdrive
Ori
Cuphead.

This is year 6 for Xbox and the only games that would convince me to buy the console if i aint have one. (Not sure I would cop solely for SO and Ori either)
+2   

4 months ago '06        #59
Kingme 23 heat pts23
space
space
 justin747 said
Spoken just like a person who has never played

God of War
Uncharted
TLoU
Infamous
Spiderman
Ratchet & Clank

That's just off the top of my head. There are more that either I don't remember or that I have no interest in.

You lost ALL credibility when you named Sea Of Thieves as a decent 1st party game cause its trash and on PC

Stop taking sides my n*gga. Get your money up and get both systems. That way you don't have to look crazy defending a system with problems that everybody already knows.

Even Microsoft admits to having a problem with 1st party titles.
You missed the whole conversation bro, trying to act like you don't know why I mentioned Sea of Thieves

God of War is cool....for $30 just like every other Sony game you mentioned with next to no replay value after you beat it.

I got both and a Switch little buddy get your chips up. Sony has no multiplayer exclusives worth playing, stop taking sides you look crazy commenting on my response to the lAck of multiplayer exclusives on the PS4

4 months ago '11        #60
RAWshadTX 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,927 | Props total: 2088 2088
This actually entices me to cop a Switch even more now.
+1   

4 months ago '06        #61
Kingme 23 heat pts23
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
As the series went on, Uncharted far surpassed Gears

No it hasn't and it's multiplayer is still trash.

SPdaGOAT said
Titanfall not exclusive fam.

And Just Cause and Far Cry arent better than any PS exclusive.

Also, why not just get the console that has them AND God of War, Last of Us, Spiderman, etc?

Those games look best on PC, so k*ll the only argument you have.

Last off us from last generation bro? Xbox has backwards compatibility...you really want to debate which console has the best hits of yesterday?

Titanfall 1 is on PS4?

Only Red Dead 2 isn't on a PC so it looks better on that Xbox, Google it.

I got a PS4 amateur and it has some good single player games but third party games are more fun than anything Sony, Microsoft, or Nintendo is offering outside of driving Sims.

And Sony has no multiplayer exclusives, they need to step up in that department am I lying?

4 months ago '17        #62
justin747 46 heat pts46
space
space
 Kingme said
You missed the whole conversation bro, trying to act like you don't know why I mentioned Sea of Thieves

God of War is cool....for $30 just like every other Sony game you mentioned with next to no replay value after you beat it.

I got both and a Switch little buddy get your chips up. Sony has no multiplayer exclusives worth playing, stop taking sides you look crazy commenting on my response to the lAck of multiplayer exclusives on the PS4
You don't get objectivity. Not everybody wants to play multiplayer games like you do, and the best multiplayer games are not made by Microsoft anyway

You are just talking sh*t. Only a straight up idiot can sit here and say the 1X exclusives are anything close to the PS4 exclusives. You're sitting here trying to defend a problem that even Microsoft admits to

[tweet - click to view]

4 months ago '04        #63
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
 justin747 said
You don't get objectivity. Not everybody wants to play multiplayer games like you do, and the best multiplayer games are not made by Microsoft anyway

You are just talking sh*t. Only a straight up idiot can sit here and say the 1X exclusives are anything close to the PS4 exclusives. You're sitting here trying to defend a problem that even Microsoft admits to

Vice versa when it comes to features. Just saying Sony been slacking in that department

4 months ago '06        #64
Kingme 23 heat pts23
space
space
 justin747 said

You don't get objectivity. Not everybody wants to play single player games like you do, and the best multiplayer games are all on Microsoft not Sony.

You are just talking sh*t. Only a straight up idiot can sit here and say the PS4 multiplayer exclusives are anything close to the Xbox multiplayer exclusives. You're sitting here trying to defend a problem that everyone knows Sony has which is a severe lack of Multiplayer exclusive games. Hopefully they keep allowing cross play, I don't know why Sony hates us playing their games with other people.

4 months ago '04        #65
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
Halo is still getting updates :)

4 months ago '18        #66
stutteringrap 84 heat pts84
space
space
space
$6,998 | Props total: 8692 8692
 ggfresh said
"backwards compatibility" with upscaled graphics
"xbox play anywhere" buy once and play on both xbox and PC
"xbox game pass" a ton of games for 10$ a month
"xbox cross play" play with other consoles
wait? so you saying if i get a xbox one s or xbox one x. that i can play xbox,xbox 360 and xbox one games? one top of the news xbox one x gameS?

4 months ago '17        #67
SPdaGOAT 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Kingme said
No it hasn't and it's multiplayer is still trash.

Last off us from last generation bro? Xbox has backwards compatibility...you really want to debate which console has the best hits of yesterday?

Titanfall 1 is on PS4?

Only Red Dead 2 isn't on a PC so it looks better on that Xbox, Google it.

I got a PS4 amateur and it has some good single player games but third party games are more fun than anything Sony, Microsoft, or Nintendo is offering outside of driving Sims.

And Sony has no multiplayer exclusives, they need to step up in that department am I lying?
Titanfall 1 is dead, you can’t play that game anymore period fam. Sony really doesn’t need multiplayer exclusives tbh since they have the biggest user base, 90% of 3rd multiplayer games have their largest user bases on PS4, so the best place to play 3rd party games competitively is the PS4. I’ll put it to you like this: I’m helping open an e-sports arena and we ordered PS4s, PCs and Switches but no Xboxes. We went to other arenas to do our homework and out of the 4 we visited, only one had Xboxes and it was because some pro team would host halo tournaments in there on the regular.

So why would Sony waste their time making multiplayer games when their system is the place to be for 3rd party multiplayer games.

Sure Red Dead looks better. Thats one game. So you’re gonna skip out on the great PS Exclusives to play a better looking version of a game you can play on the PS4?

Last of Us os from last gen, but Xbox’s biggest selling point this gen has been backwards compatibility.

Finally, HELL TO THE fu*k NO ARE THIRD PARTY GAMES BETTER THAN FIRST PARTY GAMES RIGHT NOW Bruh Zelda, Mario Odyssey, Horizon Zero Dawn and God of War literally sh*t on any game you can name right now besides Red Dead. Lol that was by far the biggest reach in your comment by far. I literally would cop a Switch over an Xbox 1 off like 3 games alone lmfao

4 months ago '17        #68
justin747 46 heat pts46
space
space
 Kingme said
You don't get objectivity. Not everybody wants to play single player games like you do, and the best multiplayer games are all on Microsoft not Sony.

You are just talking sh*t. Only a straight up idiot can sit here and say the PS4 multiplayer exclusives are anything close to the Xbox multiplayer exclusives. You're sitting here trying to defend a problem that everyone knows Sony has which is a severe lack of Multiplayer exclusive games. Hopefully they keep allowing cross play, I don't know why Sony hates us playing their games with other people.

Ok goofy n*gga. Let's use some logic here.

If one system has ONLY multiplayer games, and the other system has both multiplayer AND single player games, which system has more options?

You fanboy n*ggas are legit weirdos. You will defend sh*t that makes no sense for a company that doesn't give a fu*k about you. You also keep throwing around "Xbox multiplayer exclusives" when all those sh*ts are on PC.

You fanboy n*ggas disgust me

+3   

4 months ago '17        #69
SPdaGOAT 22 heat pts22
space
space
 justin747 said

Ok goofy n*gga. Let's use some logic here.

If one system has ONLY multiplayer games, and the other system has both multiplayer AND single player games, which system has more options?

You fanboy n*ggas are legit weirdos. You will defend sh*t that makes no sense for a company that doesn't give a fu*k about you. You also keep throwing around "Xbox multiplayer exclusives" when all those sh*ts are on PC.

You fanboy n*ggas disgust me

This dude really said that like the best multiplayer games outside of Smash arent all 3rd party right now
+2   

4 months ago '05        #70
TonyCartagena 
space
space
space
$7,889 | Props total: 33452 33452
 SPdaGOAT said
Oh yea, Cuphead another dope xbox “exclusive”

So
Forzas
Sunset Overdrive
Ori
Cuphead.

This is year 6 for Xbox and the only games that would convince me to buy the console if i aint have one. (Not sure I would cop solely for SO and Ori either)
They Really Dont Wanna Hear It
Imagine If They Actually Had A Great Exclusive Game Like God Of War Or Even Last Of Us 2
And How They Would Act
They Pretended For 2 Months That Red Dead 2 Was A Exclusive
+1   

4 months ago '16        #71
Menosay 29 heat pts29
space
space
$5,758 | Props total: 7072 7072
Help Nintendo with there sh*t online and Nintendo would be k*lling it even more then they already are
+1   

4 months ago '18        #72
stutteringrap 84 heat pts84
space
space
space
$6,998 | Props total: 8692 8692
 justin747 said
Nah this is genius on Microsoft's part.

Apple's strategy from the very beginning has been inclusion. Get people locked into your ecosystem without a easy exit. The problem with Apple is their strategy also depends on their hardware. Everybody can't afford Apple's hardware so the install base is huge, but still limited.

Now imagine if EVERYBODY could use iMessage, iCloud, iTunes, and all the other Apple services. This is what Microsoft is doing by getting their product in as many hands as possible. The dev community will make the games that get people to stick around.
that awsome and a genius idea. the more your product is able to get to more people. espically lower income and tehghetto. the more n*ggas will spend.

sometimes lowering the cost of sh*t can get you a win. then catering to the 1%!

one percent is smart enough to study sh*t before buying. low income and low educated people are just going to go in the store buy and use it. or try to fit in.

4 months ago '11        #73
Blokka Blokka 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,747 | Props total: 3656 3656
 SPdaGOAT said
Sea of Thieves sucks. Sony has Driveclub, which is the equivalent of Forza, Xbox only good exclusive. Then they have 1000s of exclusives past that. This really not a conversation.
Drive club doesnt touch Forza. fu*k are you smoking

+2   

4 months ago '17        #74
SPdaGOAT 22 heat pts22
space
space
 TonyCartagena said
They Really Dont Wanna Hear It
Imagine If They Actually Had A Great Exclusive Game Like God Of War Or Even Last Of Us 2
And How They Would Act
They Pretended For 2 Months That Red Dead 2 Was A Exclusive
n*ggas was talking sh*t to us like we wasnt playing it too lol
+1   

4 months ago '17        #75
SPdaGOAT 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Blokka Blokka said
Drive club doesnt touch Forza. fu*k are you smoking

Lol ok cool, guarantee you aint play it in a long time.

But yea ok Forza 10/10 and Driveclub 0/10. What else Xbox got?

And I play Forza on my PC sooooo
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  33
Image(s) inside May 24 - There's a new stamp that lets u legally transform $20 bill w ..
55 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+47online now  31
May 24 - Amazon is selling entire houses for less than $20,000 — with free shi..
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  28
Image(s) inside Ultimate Bedwench story: Woman leaves family to marry inmate across th..
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+35online now  21
Thick Twitter Butts 🍑
39 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy