Microsoft Planning to Bring Xbox Live Support to Nintendo Switch, iOS, and Android

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 months ago '17        #26
SPdaGOAT 22 heat pts22
space
space
$16,128 | Props total: 34288 34288
 ggfresh said
Yup Halo.
oh we’re just naming any exclusives i see, ok k*llzone
+1   

4 months ago '15        #27
Sleezymcman 
space
space
space
$1,331 | Props total: 1860 1860
 justin747 said
Nah this is genius on Microsoft's part.

Apple's strategy from the very beginning has been inclusion. Get people locked into your ecosystem without a easy exit. The problem with Apple is their strategy also depends on their hardware. Everybody can't afford Apple's hardware so the install base is huge, but still limited.

Now imagine if EVERYBODY could use iMessage, iCloud, iTunes, and all the other Apple services. This is what Microsoft is doing by getting their product in as many hands as possible. The dev community will make the games that get people to stick around.
That’s a great comparison. For example, I had Samsung for so long but I wanted iMessage and FaceTime. If apple would allow it on all phones I would’ve kept my Samsung. But since they’re little vampires they made me make the switch.
+3   

4 months ago '04        #28
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 149 149
 SPdaGOAT said
oh we’re just naming any exclusives i see, ok k*llzone
Gears. Ok enough of games what about system feature upgrades. What's the last Sony feature upgrade that improved the customer experience?
+1   

4 months ago '15        #29
SP Chaingang 
space
space
space
$1,132 | Props total: 1106 1106
Sounds like Microsoft gaming is taking the Sega route
+2   

4 months ago '17        #30
SPdaGOAT 22 heat pts22
space
space
 ggfresh said
Gears. Ok enough of games what about system feature upgrades. What's the last Sony feature upgrade that improved the customer experience?
They released Spider-Man. That greatly improved my experience.
+2   

4 months ago '17        #31
justin747 46 heat pts46
space
space
$12,643 | Props total: 61431 61431
 ggfresh said
The PS4 doesn't need that because it's not an entertainment hub. It's focus is to play games and it's better than Xbox in that department.
+2   

4 months ago '04        #32
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
They released Spider-Man. That greatly improved my experience.
It's a game :)

4 months ago '17        #33
SPdaGOAT 22 heat pts22
space
space
 ggfresh said
Maybe this is what xbox needs to be doing instead of other features

4 months ago '12        #34
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$10,867 | Props total: 5809 5809
 ggfresh said
So games don’t improve customer experience?

4 months ago '04        #35
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
Maybe this is what xbox needs to be doing instead of other features
There's tons of games on x1 not everyone is going to buy all the games. Fact games run better on x1 too. Sure you have Spiderman but you miss out on Gears and you also miss out on things like Native Mouse and Keyboard support.
+2   

4 months ago '17        #36
SPdaGOAT 22 heat pts22
space
space
 ggfresh said
There's tons of games on x1 not everyone is going to buy all the games. Fact games run better on x1 too. Sure you have Spiderman but you miss out on Gears and you also miss out on things like Native Mouse and Keyboard support.
Nobody wants Queers of War on Playstation fam. I dont play shooters on my PS4, so i couldnt care less about keyboard and mouse support.

You keep saying not everyone is gonna buy all the games, duh, its the fact that there are many options for different niche audiences. Ive played and beaten at least 10 exclusives myself and there are still a few more that I want. That means I’m most likely gonna be playing for at least the next 3 years.

After you get over playing your old games upscaled, using a keyboard and mouse on a console and all the other irrelevant features most gamers dont use, xbox has absolutely nothing to over you. If those features you keep harping on was more important than games, then why is the Switch already about to surpass the Xbox in sales and it was released 3 and a half years later? And that system is literally just games

4 months ago '04        #37
jholla31 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 1139 1139
The x1 plays multiplats better than other consoles.... thats a fact.. not subjective

Not sure why everyone puts so much emphasis on exculsives... in the long run its not a major issue.... it really omes down to preferance on hardware, graphics, operating system, controller, subscription services, and online community...

Why are people so bias about everything these days? Oh and by the wayi have an 1x and ps4 pro, and a pc with a gtx 1080 on a sony 65xbr930e

I go back and forth on my systems, but in truth my ps4 gets turned on the least...real talk... no hate
+2   

4 months ago '04        #38
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
Nobody wants Queers of War on Playstation fam. I dont play shooters on my PS4, so i couldnt care less about keyboard and mouse support.

You keep saying not everyone is gonna buy all the games, duh, its the fact that there are many options for different niche audiences. Ive played and beaten at least 10 exclusives myself and there are still a few more that I want. That means I’m most likely gonna be playing for at least the next 3 years.

After you get over playing your old games upscaled, using a keyboard and mouse on a console and all the other irrelevant features most gamers dont use, xbox has absolutely nothing to over you. If those features you keep harping on was more important than games, then why is the Switch already about to surpass the Xbox in sales and it was released 3 and a half years later? And that system is literally just games
not every game is like you if there was nobody would buy an xbox i'm sure someone bought one today :)

xbox has exclusives in every genre just like playstation but playstation doesn't have the same amount of feature set xbox has. it's nice having to buy one game and be able to play it on my x1 and pc. oh and it's also nice to get 360 games too w/ live every month. 360 games that I can play on my 1x :)

4 months ago '14        #39
Cuttysark 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,044 | Props total: 12759 12759
 SPdaGOAT said

Gears is dope stop the hate bruh

4 months ago '17        #40
justin747 46 heat pts46
space
space
$12,643 | Props total: 61431 61431
 ggfresh said
You really think anybody is sad by missing out on ANOTHER Gears or Halo? They had the same lineup since the first xbox. Time for some new sh*t.

Don't be that n*gga that's loyal to a brand and can't think with logic. Everybody knows the X1 has no exclusives. You will lose all credibility sitting here tying to deny that.

It doesn't make you any less of a fan by admitting the flaws of the 1X
+1   

4 months ago '17        #41
SPdaGOAT 22 heat pts22
space
space
 jholla31 said
The x1 plays multiplats better than other consoles.... thats a fact.. not subjective

Not sure why everyone puts so much emphasis on exculsives... in the long run its not a major issue.... it really omes down to preferance on hardware, graphics, operating system, controller, subscription services, and online community...

Why are people so bias about everything these days? Oh and by the wayi have an 1x and ps4 pro, and a pc with a gtx 1080 on a sony 65xbr930e

I go back and forth on my systems, but in truth my ps4 gets turned on the least...real talk... no hate
Everyone puts a major emphasis on exclusives because thtose are games you can only play on a particular system.

One X dont run much better to justify buy a One x over a 4. Unless you dont like the 4’s exclusives some how

4 months ago '17        #42
SPdaGOAT 22 heat pts22
space
space
 ggfresh said
not every game is like you if there was nobody would buy an xbox i'm sure someone bought one today :)

xbox has exclusives in every genre just like playstation but playstation doesn't have the same amount of feature set xbox has. it's nice having to buy one game and be able to play it on my x1 and pc. oh and it's also nice to get 360 games too w/ live every month. 360 games that I can play on my 1x :)
Lmao those features dont mean anything really. Ok, so you can play on your pc too but if there arent good games that are play anywhere than what are you playing?

Truthfully, I would just buy a 360 instead of an xbox one because it seems like their best features have to do with that console lmao.

4 months ago '17        #43
SPdaGOAT 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Cuttysark said
Gears is dope stop the hate bruh
sh*t was wack after the first one, get real

4 months ago '18        #44
SFamilyRep 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,291 | Props total: 21309 21309
 SPdaGOAT said
Not one game was mentioned lol
+2   

4 months ago '14        #45
Cuttysark 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,044 | Props total: 12759 12759
 SPdaGOAT said
sh*t was wack after the first one, get real
Naw it wasn't

But im not Finna go back and forth with you on it

I'll enjoy both my Xbox and PS4

Spiderman and Gears my n*gga
+8   

4 months ago '04        #46
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
exclusives - halo, gears, forza, K.I, quantum break, sunset overdrive there's a ton of good exclusives on x1. uncharted, last of us, god of war. same stuff on both sides

x1x power just saying 60 fps over 30 fps is a big difference. fact people like power the best experience on console is on a 1x. oh and it can do freesync for esport games. good stuff

someone said gears is dope right. clearly someone likes gears and he can play gears on his x1 and pc with just a single purchase. very cool
+4   

4 months ago '04        #47
jholla31 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 1139 1139
 SPdaGOAT said
Everyone puts a major emphasis on exclusives because thtose are games you can only play on a particular system.

One X dont run much better to justify buy a One x over a 4. Unless you dont like the 4’s exclusives some how
Bruh.... normally on this site i agree with you more than i disagree...

But how can you say the 1x dont run much better? Thats a litteral fact due to the hardware improvments... I get that you perfer the ps4 over xbox... but you cant
be serious about that...its soooo many videos that describe on the 1x is the most powerful console made to date....
+2   

4 months ago '16        #48
Blockafella 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,568 | Props total: 5873 5873
I bought an Xbox 1 when they first came out and sold it for a PS4 pro 6 months later because I wanted to play Spider-Man

Like some one said earlier about the XB 1.. all that power to waste because of the lack of games smh
+2   

4 months ago '05        #49
TonyCartagena 
space
space
space
$7,889 | Props total: 33452 33452
Beginning Of The End
Never Thought I See The Day When Playstation Would Sega Mediocresoft
R.I.Piss L Box One...

[pic - click to view]

4 months ago '06        #50
Kingme 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,662 | Props total: 12817 12817
 SPdaGOAT said
Driveclub and Last of Us. Can you name any for Xbox besides Forza?
Halo, Gears of War, Sea of Thieves, Titanfall, Forza Horizons (which is different from Forza both are superior to "Drive Club" in every way)

justin747 said
Everybody doesn't want multi-player games. That's what the multiplats are for.

Sony delivers cinematic games with memorable stories. I crave games like this way more than Call Of Duty #243.
Multiplatiform games deliver better cinematic games with more memorable stories than any first party company. Red Dead 2, Witcher 3, Hitman 2, Just Cause, Far Cry are better than any first party single player only game.

Sony does deliver the best in K-Pop/JRPGs but that's it.

Home      

most viewed right now
+16online now  38
Image(s) inside May 24 - There's a new stamp that lets u legally transform $20 bill w ..
55 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+47online now  33
May 24 - Amazon is selling entire houses for less than $20,000 — with free shi..
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  30
Image(s) inside Ultimate Bedwench story: Woman leaves family to marry inmate across th..
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+35online now  23
Thick Twitter Butts 🍑
39 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy