Microsoft Planning to Bring Xbox Live Support to Nintendo Switch, iOS, and Android

most viewed right now
15 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 months ago '17        #226
SPdaGOAT 22 heat pts22
space
space
$16,128 | Props total: 34288 34288
 Krazie said
Do you REALLY need it spelled out in simpler terms? It's not that difficult, my man. Meet me halfway and put in some effort here.

There's room for multiple winners in an industry. The company in "third place" can still be successful and make money. It's pretty simple. But there you go with "losing in sales so they can't be winning" sh*t that I mentioned earlier. It's like clockwork.

Go tell companies like Reebok, Honda, Pepsi and Wendy's that they can't possibly be winning. Hell, stay close to home and tell Sony they better get the fu*k out of the television industry while we're at it. They're clearly losing, right?
Fam, I want to convince all of us that going from #1 in market share for 7-8 years to 2nd and soon to be 3rd place is winning.

Not to mention the console that you positioned yourself to compete against (even to the point of dropping it a week apart) is absolutely SLAUGHTERING you. Third party developers dont even wanna make exclusives for you because they don’t want to lose out on Sony’s user base.

You really think Microsoft’s plan was to go from #1 and everyone praising them for a great console to what they have now?

Sorry to tell you homie, but there are winners and losers in industries all over. No company strives to be #2, much less #3 lol. I guarantee MS would love to be in Sony’s shoes right now.

And I dont give a fu*k about Sony’s televisions. Bringing up this irrelevant sh*t just shows us you really dont have a leg to stand on.

Microsoft were the leaders and pioneers of online gaming last gen and their entire gaming division was out earned by Sony’s online service and the general consensus is that PSN sucks. Let that sink in.

This guy really tried to discredit sales lmfao. The Wii U was a huge winner too right?

4 months ago '04        #227
Ra-da-god 36 heat pts36
space
space
$13,339 | Props total: 4318 4318
 SPdaGOAT said
Im sure most of that revenue wasn’t tied to hardware sales.
I didnt say it was from hardware sales i said it was fro the money they charge publishers to put their games on xbox, Ms gets roughly 30 percent of the sales of all third party software that includes dlc microtransactions aswell.

SPdaGOAT said
my question bro: If Microsoft plan is to have xbox services on every device, what is the point of them making a console? They will never make one as powerful as a PC, so thats the option for high end consumers, Switch and tablets would be for low end consumers.
The same reason they make surface tablets even though windows can be accessed through other companies, its about option pc would be the high end way to experience xbox, streaming it on switch etc would be the low end way in with scarlett being the mid tier option.

SPdaGOAT said
bet if they start off slow next gen, they’ll will abandon their consoles and start competing with Google for Cloud services. If they’re gonna do what you’re deascribing, than continuing to make consoles is useless.
Their is absolutely no basis for you to think this again, though Microsoft is in distant second the xbox one has made them more money than the xbox 360 and og xbox combined they are not going to give that up simply because they cant say they are winning the console "War"

They wont even be counting sales like that next gen the new metric is going to be engagement, because thats what developers care about

SPdaGOAT said
you said, they was trying to get out before and Phil kept that from happening. They basically have one foot out the door mentally, if their next sh*t doesnt do strong, why would they keep trying?
No not micrsoft, I said steve balmer and terry myerson wanted to sell xbox because they dodnt care about gaming, sh*t has changed xbox didnt have its own division back then, steve and Terry are gone Phil is the head of gaming, xbox has its own division and the checkbook is back open for games, they ready to play and xbox as a console is going to be apart of that for atleast a couple more generations.

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 02-07-2019 at 12:14 PM..
+1   

4 months ago '05        #228
PhrozenMenace 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 3350 3350
microsoft is good at abandoning stuff

3 months ago '06        #229
SharpenUrSword 8 heat pts
space
space
$12,270 | Props total: 7773 7773
zelda for xbox please

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
online now  37
Image(s) inside Ultimate Bedwench story: Woman leaves family to marry inmate across th..
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  34
Image(s) inside May 24 - There's a new stamp that lets u legally transform $20 bill w ..
56 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+47online now  23
May 24 - Amazon is selling entire houses for less than $20,000 — with free shi..
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  13
(Trending) The Ariana Grande Challenge
121 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy