are gen z and kids this entitled and lazy with video games now days?

most viewed right now
51 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 months ago '18        #1
497 page views
9 comments

stutteringrap 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$6,984 | Props total: 8662 8662
are gen z and kids this entitled and lazy with video games now days?

This makes me sick to my stomach watching this. Are kids and today gamers really this bi*ch made,entitled and lazy.

This kid is crying and throwing a freaking fit because he father will not let him win. this father is telling him about 10 times to press multiple buttons and he just presses one.

2. are gen z and kids that lazy that pressing six buttons or four buttons really that hard like have quick time events and first person war games/click and rpgs really made us this lazy.

3. AS a man who grew up on welfare for 14 years of my life. I have never made a group of people that want everything handed to them than today youth. i heard people at tthe gym and places say working out is too much work and i hated getting sweaty.

Like back in the days you were consider lazy for even playing video games and not going out side and playing hood sports or walking.

Last edited by stutteringrap; 02-03-2019 at 12:46 PM..

9 comments for "are gen z and kids this entitled and lazy with video games now days?"

3 months ago '14        #2
zayan 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,685 | Props total: 9103 9103
Gen Z is better and smarter than millenials

- a Millenial

3 months ago '18        #3
stutteringrap 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
2. i am watching teens and kids react videos ON YOUTUBE to sega, and nintendo games. and they are complaining about it been too hard and it been to confusing.

3. i am a high function mrdd retarded person. but how freaking difficult can it be?

4. a group of kids at a family park event i had was crying and complaining about the new super mario bros wii u? LOL! THEY HAD 50 LIVES AND 10 CONITUES. AND WOULD THROWING A FIT BECAUSE THEY COULD PASS ONE PART AND REFUSE TO LEARN HOW TO DO IT?

AND THROW THE CONTROLLER. IN THE GAMING BUS.
+1   

3 months ago '18        #4
stutteringrap 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
are 2d games really that harder than 3d? to me 3d games are alot harder. because it's 4 different platamers

[video - click to view]

3 months ago '05        #5
Sluggernaut 25 heat pts25
space
space
$26,331 | Props total: 9886 9886
 stutteringrap said
2. i am watching teens and kids react videos ON YOUTUBE to sega, and nintendo games. and they are complaining about it been too hard and it been to confusing.

3. i am a high function mrdd retarded person. but how freaking difficult can it be?

4. a group of kids at a family park event i had was crying and complaining about the new super mario bros wii u? LOL! THEY HAD 50 LIVES AND 10 CONITUES. AND WOULD THROWING A FIT BECAUSE THEY COULD PASS ONE PART AND REFUSE TO LEARN HOW TO DO IT?

truth. you know me and my story already with my kids.

they can't play sh*t like Donkey Kong or Mario. you know why? it's all about spacing and timing. They run and gun everything.

With Mario, you have to wait for a moving platform to come back and forth right? Well what happens when you miss it the first time? You have to wait for it to come back right? You have to wait. Then you have to time your jump.

KIDS cannot do that for sh*t now adays.
+2   

3 months ago '18        #6
BrooklynDamien 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,178 | Props total: 13776 13776
My 12 year old loves contra. He likes a lot of old games. Your kids are gonna be how you treat them plus their interactions with society. It ain't about when they were born
+3   

3 months ago '06        #7
LeMar G 250 heat pts250
space
space
$18,521 | Props total: 52824 52824
This video is hella weird

cringe way too much for me

"Just get away from me you freak" -kid
+1   

3 months ago '12        #8
OrangeSoda 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$14,678 | Props total: 5915 5915
 stutteringrap said

those lil kids are dumb as sh*t and suck at video games. I don't know how all of them are so horrible at every single game.

3 months ago '08        #9
Kewop Decam 94 heat pts94
space
space
space
$18,816 | Props total: 17407 17407
 LeMar G said
This video is hella weird

cringe way too much for me

"Just get away from me you freak" -kid
I would have stopped the tape right there and been like, "hey, don't be calling your father a freak. What is wrong with you!?"

then I would have got me a new son to play videogames with
+3   

3 months ago '18        #10
wildish 34 heat pts34
space
space
space
$195 | Props total: 1918 1918
fun fact the guy in the video was beaten & stabbed by his girlfriends sister for trying to #metoo the sister

he got baby deed

Home      

most viewed right now
+48online now  35
Image(s) inside Its Time For That Upgrade!
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+44online now  34
Image(s) inside This The Chick Kevin Hart Risked It All For?
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+140online now  33
Image(s) inside Haleigh 🍞🎂
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  22
Image(s) inside May 19 - Military expert paints grim portrait of how Iran would retali..
118 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy