Top 10 Worst Wrestling Video Games Of All Time!

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '15        #26
Hellmatic 2 heat pts
space
space
$20,501 | Props total: 27277 27277
 Negvagabon said
Wwf no mercy on 64 in a landslide. Followed by either just bring it or here comes the pain
Nwo revenge as a close second imo
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #27
DeadPresident 37 heat pts37
space
space
space
$915 | Props total: 2457 2457
Nobody fxckin’ with WWE Day of Recloning???
1 was meh but 2 rivals WWf No Mercy for the 64!! Only game I ever played where the blood/stamina was on par. You could literally bleed out and there was levels to that sh*t. All it needed was online and a PS3 release and it would be considered a classic!!
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #28
Negvagabon 
space
space
space
$455 | Props total: 958 958
 Hellmatic said
Nwo revenge as a close second imo
Smackdown vs raw was a good one as well. Thatís actually the last wrestling game I played. Ainít played or watched wrestling since 2006

2 weeks ago '18        #29
Negvagabon 
space
space
space
 AC_89 said
Read the thread title again
Damn I thought it was best wrestling game lol.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #30
Tony Outlaw 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
$2,381 | Props total: 2754 2754
 Demonmarcus said

[pic - click to view]

The real g.o.a.t
Shut Your Mouth I feel is better then No Mercy because the career mode in that game changed wrestling games forever. Here comes the pain took things to a next level though it was whack they took out the ability to move around back stage in the story mode but the game play itself in that one was fire.

No Mercy is number 3 lol.

Last edited by Tony Outlaw; 02-02-2019 at 10:06 PM..

2 weeks ago '17        #31
space
space
 Negvagabon said
Smackdown vs raw was a good one as well. Thatís actually the last wrestling game I played. Ainít played or watched wrestling since 2006
One of the last good ones imo. The gameplay in the newer games sucks.

Negvagabon said
Damn I thought it was best wrestling game lol.
It doesn't matter. We could talk about wrestling games period in here and I made this thread with that in mind tbh.
 DeadPresident said
Nobody fxckiní with WWE Day of Recloning???
1 was meh but 2 rivals WWf No Mercy for the 64!! Only game I ever played where the blood/stamina was on par. You could literally bleed out and there was levels to that sh*t. All it needed was online and a PS3 release and it would be considered a classic!!
Was that for Gamecube? I remember hearing about that one but never played it. Used to see footage of it on G4 tech TV though along with Resident Evil 4.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #32
Negvagabon 
space
space
space
 Tony Outlaw said

It doesn't matter. We could talk about wrestling games period in here and I made this thread with that in mind tbh.

Was that for Gamecube? I remember hearing about that one but never played it. Used to see footage of it on G4 tech TV though along with Resident Evil 4.
Speaking of footage, yíall n*ggas remember that station g4 tv? They had that show called x play that did video game reviews and walk throughs

2 weeks ago '17        #33
SPdaGOAT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,824 | Props total: 28738 28738
 Demonmarcus said

[pic - click to view]

The real g.o.a.t
This. Smackdown games were cool and has better single player, but 4 player ladder matches>>>>
+4   

2 weeks ago '17        #34
Here4theday 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,639 | Props total: 3226 3226
 Maynard JKeenan said
That first ECW game would have been EPIC if it was done right.. I remember that being my dream game for YEARS before it finally came out.. bi*chmade a*s Aklaim thought they could just re-release the same WWF game from 2 years prior and slap an ECW skin on it smh.. Easily one of my personal biggest disappointments in video game history.

ECW deserved better
Oh this n*gga ainít lie
How the heck did this one go so wrong

And I still played the hell out of it
Dang well knowing it was a*s
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #35
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$13,836 | Props total: 3466 3466
I'm probably in the minority, but as a kid I fu*king loved Nitro and Thunder on PS1.

The OG Raw for XBOX was fu*king horrible. I remember seeing the E3 trailer and being hyped.

2 weeks ago '15        #36
AROD MONEY 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,632 | Props total: 15463 15463
Was here comes the pain the one where you can double stack tables?

Also no mercy is the goat wrestling game. Had n*ggas doing Arabian facebusters
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #37
space
space
space
 Tony Outlaw said

Yea it was a Nintendo exclusive, game was raw and very underrated.

2 weeks ago '18        #38
Oswaldgatesjr 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$5,135 | Props total: 10576 10576
 Here4theday said
HCTP is the goat thatís all I know
sh*ttin me wcw vs nwo world tour is the goat. Even tho revenge wm 2000 and no mercy are better world tour was the first and its game play was the best.
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #39
Oswaldgatesjr 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$5,135 | Props total: 10576 10576
 DeadPresident said
Nobody fxckiní with WWE Day of Recloning???
Never played DOR 2 i had the first one. Was it really dope? It didnt have backstage.
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #40
pnoi89 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,986 | Props total: 8629 8629
 Tony Outlaw said
Shut Your Mouth I feel is better then No Mercy because the career mode in that game changed wrestling games forever. Here comes the pain took things to a next level though it was whack they took out the ability to move around back stage but the game play itself in that one was fire.

No Mercy is number 3 lol.
Shut Your Mouth has a special place in my heart... I believe it's the only game that let me do sh*t like the Last Ride off of the top of the Smackdown fist throw a table or frog splashes off it with the opponent laying on a ladder

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #41
space
space
space
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Never played DOR 2 i had the first one. Was it really dope? It didnt have backstage.
Nah no backstage but it made up for it with the blood and stamina feature.

2 weeks ago '05        #42
rshodunke 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,526 | Props total: 373 373
WCW/NWO Revenge started it all. No Mercy took it to the next level, Here Comes the Pain perfected it.
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #43
pnoi89 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,986 | Props total: 8629 8629
 rshodunke said
WCW/NWO Revenge started it all. No Mercy took it to the next level, Here Comes the Pain perfected it.
Only flaw I saw that No Mercy had was the limitation of their entrances compared to WWF Wrestlemania 2000. Otherwise, No Mercy was the sh*t... Especially when you played it long enough to buy Ho.
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #44
rshodunke 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,526 | Props total: 373 373
 Oswaldgatesjr said
sh*ttin me wcw vs nwo world tour is the goat. Even tho revenge wm 2000 and no mercy are better world tour was the first and its game play was the best.
World Tour gave the blueprint for wrestling games. Put THQ on the map.
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #45
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,517 | Props total: 765 765
Wrestlemania 2000 and WCW vs NWO on n64

2 weeks ago '17        #46
space
space
 AROD MONEY said
Was here comes the pain the one where you can double stack tables?

Also no mercy is the goat wrestling game. Had n*ggas doing Arabian facebusters
I think that was Smackdown vs Raw 2009 if I'm not mistaken.
 DeadPresident said
Yea it was a Nintendo exclusive, game was raw and very underrated.
Oh sh*t, I remember it.

Only reason it didn't get any attention was because game cube was slept on as a system. The only good games for it was RE4, that wrestling game you mentioned and Super Mario Smash Bro Meele. Super Mario Sunshine was ok too but most of the games for game cube were super childish and the Wii saved Nintendo from getting their butt beat badly imo lol.

I was the only person I knew who owned a game cube in fact which is crazy I only had like two games for it too and never really paid the system any mind like that.

2 weeks ago '17        #47
space
space
 pnoi89 said
Shut Your Mouth has a special place in my heart... I believe it's the only game that let me do sh*t like the Last Ride off of the top of the Smackdown fist throw a table or frog splashes off it with the opponent laying on a ladder

Facts that sh*t was crazy

Forgot about that but you could climb the fist which was some other sh*t lol. That game was innovative as hell for it's time.

2 weeks ago '07        #48
Cartel-Clipz 38 heat pts38
space
space
$35,797 | Props total: 47447 47447
I owned that Nitro game. sh*t was terrible

I remember I rented the ECW game from the video store and that sh*t wouldn't even come on. I was looking to fu*k n*ggas up with RVD. Still have never played that game til this day. TIL THIS DAY!
+4   

2 weeks ago '12        #49
OrangeSoda 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$14,678 | Props total: 5906 5906
midways wrestlemania was flames

2 weeks ago '05        #50
WCIB 122 heat pts122
space
space
$26,821 | Props total: 13371 13371
The last Smackdown! Game was Bring The Pain wasnít it? If so what a way to go out.

My favorites are WWE 2K14, Bring The Pain, Smackdown! 2, and No Mercy.

I remember a few on the list and maybe they werenít bad at the time, but looking back... yeah they were bad and I just didnít know it

Home      

most viewed right now
+131online now  52
Image(s) inside P-r, o-c, t-o, logy, We learning these hoes biology
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  45
Alex Jones Says Joe Rogan's Step Daughter Is Black and Posts Up Her Pics
176 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+109online now  34
Image(s) inside Feb 17 - Tamla Horsford beaten to death at football mom slumber party
263 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+26online now  8
Ebro calls out Joe Rogan over racists "jokes"
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy