PS5 Backwards Compatibility Suggested by Sony Patent

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 weeks ago '17        #51
Cant Read Shit 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,803 | Props total: 11834 11834
 Krazie said
I bet the feature is gonna be looked at completely different on here than it is now if true

Great news, especially if it covers all the previous systems

of course cause sony delivers old games PLUS great new games

xbox just delivers old a*s games
+2   

3 weeks ago '15        #52
Milk Bone 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,769 | Props total: 2296 2296
Do that sh*t!

3 weeks ago '06        #53
marcusaka50 62 heat pts62
space
space
space
$32,911 | Props total: 14849 14849
backwards capability is smart...people will pay for old games...i know sony is going to charge a 100 dollars more for this feature...$499 I bet at least
+1   

3 weeks ago '04        #54
stay alert 
space
space
space
$2,200 | Props total: 846 846
This will be great if you can use actual old ps disc, and not just by using ps now only, and if they can also add multiplayer online with all the old ps games. But, I know that would make the ps5 be like 600 if they did.

3 weeks ago '09        #55
Theodore Twombly 75 heat pts75
space
space
$8,510 | Props total: 16031 16031
I just wanna play Max Payne 3 and GTA IV again

3 weeks ago '07        #56
link04 98 heat pts98
space
space
$14,788 | Props total: 6388 6388
 precys said
I rather play my Halo on my original Xbox. I have a PS4 idiot, try again lmfaooo

[pic - click to view]

Nice setup. Need more space

3 weeks ago '07        #57
link04 98 heat pts98
space
space
$14,788 | Props total: 6388 6388
 Theodore Twombly said
I just wanna play Max Payne 3 and GTA IV again
Was hoping we got a max payne 3 remaster. Heard rumors but nothing came to light. Mp3 was slept on. Especially the online
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #58
precys 91 heat pts91
space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 11058 11058
 link04 said
Nice setup. Need more space

I appreciate it. There's a 3rd shelf below where my PS3 and x360 is at and some external network drives with the games but I'm trying to rearrange some stuff because of the lack of space. This is what it used to look like last week or so but ever since I got the switch nes controllers, I'm putting away all my nes classic consoles in their cases so they don't turn yellow and moved my router to another location since my router bigger than a console lol I'm still working with it. I'll probably end up getting a new "center" of shelves.

[pic - click to view]

+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #59
SPdaGOAT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,823 | Props total: 28732 28732
 precys said
Alright, well I see none of that has anything to do with the original topic of BC or your first spinoff, so I take it that we are done here. You don't like BC or xbox, got it lmfaoo

Aka I got sonned but this is Boxden where for some reason a bunch of us care about looking cool, so ima make you seem like you crazy and run away while dropping the same smiley I always do

2 weeks ago '05        #60
precys 91 heat pts91
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
Aka I got sonned but this is Boxden where for some reason a bunch of us care about looking cool, so ima make you seem like you crazy and run away while dropping the same smiley I always do

The irony lmfaoo This is a PS4 and BC thread. You are now bringing up you have a PC for 4k, something about stories and nintendo and you hate xbox. You are all over the place and doing everything to keep sucking off Sony without admitting their flaws as if they're perfect and not even talking about the actual thread topic lmfao Yeah, that was it, you really "sonned" me. You won, you're the cool one. Look at me running away from the topic that has nothing to do with the thread while you continue flipping sh*t an entire day later lmfao You can quote me and have the last word cause I know you need it.... Here comes the smiley

Last edited by precys; 02-02-2019 at 10:51 AM..

2 weeks ago '17        #61
SPdaGOAT 15 heat pts15
space
space
 precys said
The irony lmfaoo This is a PS4 and BC thread. You are now bringing up you have a PC for 4k, something about stories and nintendo and you hate xbox. You are all over the place and doing everything to keep sucking off Sony without admitting their flaws as if they're perfect and not even talking about the actual thread topic lmfao Yeah, that was it, you really "sonned" me. You won, you're the cool one. Look at me running away from the topic that has nothing to do with the thread while you continue flipping sh*t an entire day later lmfao You can quote me and have the last word cause I know you need it.... Here comes the smiley

IYou brought up 4K first dumbass lol

2 weeks ago '05        #62
precys 91 heat pts91
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
IYou brought up 4K first dumbass lol
You really are an idiot lmfaoo I was still speaking about Sony. I said Sony don't have 4k yet. The subject of the thread is about Sony getting BC. They got BC finally and 4k will hopefully be next because they don't currently have that. Instead of admitting that Sony don't have 4k or hoping that the PS5 comes with real 4k, you flipped your argument to you have a computer for 4k lmfaoo How is that gonna help you play their amazing exclusives on your supposed 4k pc lmfaoo once people move the goal post multiple times like you are doing and bringing in other irrelevant factors, then I no longer want to speak with that Stan about the subject matter because it's like speaking to an unbiased brick wall.... but now we can stay on the jokes outside of the topic, pointing out all the bullsh*t flips you keep doing to make yourself feel better lmfaoo Just like a pu**y male that can't stay on subject or have an unbiased conversation just like all your other dumb a*s arguments in other threads lmfao You are the BX idiot and don't even realize it lmfao Only reason I don't block you is cause you are good to point and laugh at every once in awhile lmfaoo Guess what, here comes another smiley to keep you off topic and flip something else lmfaoo

2 weeks ago '17        #63
SPdaGOAT 15 heat pts15
space
space
 precys said
You really are an idiot lmfaoo I was still speaking about Sony. I said Sony don't have 4k yet. The subject of the thread is about Sony getting BC. They got BC finally and 4k will hopefully be next because they don't currently have that. Instead of admitting that Sony don't have 4k or hoping that the PS5 comes with real 4k, you flipped your argument to you have a computer for 4k lmfaoo How is that gonna help you play their amazing exclusives on your supposed 4k pc lmfaoo once people move the goal post multiple times like you are doing and bringing in other irrelevant factors, then I no longer want to speak with that Stan about the subject matter because it's like speaking to an unbiased brick wall.... but now we can stay on the jokes outside of the topic, pointing out all the bullsh*t flips you keep doing to make yourself feel better lmfaoo Just like a pu**y male that can't stay on subject or have an unbiased conversation just like all your other dumb a*s arguments in other threads lmfao You are the BX idiot and don't even realize it lmfao Only reason I don't block you is cause you are good to point and laugh at every once in awhile lmfaoo Guess what, here comes another smiley to keep you off topic and flip something else lmfaoo

Yea Im the one all over the place tho

2 weeks ago '05        #64
precys 91 heat pts91
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
Yea Im the one all over the place tho

lmfaoo@you trying to flip it like I'm all over the place after all I'm doing is addressing your nonsense lmfaoo I understand you wanna act like you can't follow along because that would lead to you admitting the hole you dug yourself in and the idiot you are lmfaoo You already know what's coming next

2 weeks ago '16        #65
Bad 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,590 | Props total: 9805 9805
This will be the death of xbox.
+4   

2 weeks ago '05        #66
precys 91 heat pts91
space
space
 Cant Read sh*t said
of course cause sony delivers old games PLUS great new games

xbox just delivers old a*s games

I'm high as sh*t and this made me bust out laughing for real lmfaoo

2 weeks ago '19        #67
Bang On Em 
space
space
$171 | Props total: 280 280
Buying a current gen console to play old games
+2   

2 weeks ago '09        #68
K0ntrast 67 heat pts67
space
space
$31,130 | Props total: 17220 17220
Add a network for online play for the classics
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #69
Hovi Bryant 682 heat pts682
space
space
$31,574 | Props total: 22638 22638
Seems obvious. PS5 is the PS4 with more horsepower.

Strong enough to fully emulate the PS3 and below, while playing PS4 games natively.
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #70
Grisly 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,923 | Props total: 5675 5675
if they drop a new system without backwards compatibility, i'm pretty sure everyone will collectively stop fu*king with Sony and Microsoft will have ultimately won the console war in my opinion.

they got no excuse to not include that sh*t in the next system especially after hearing all the public feedback about wanting backwards compatibility

Sony just tryna wh*re out that PSNOW game subscription sh*t smh
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #71
postemupndunkit 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,577 | Props total: 21544 21544
 Doc Da Great said

[pic - click to view]

Metal Gear Solid 4, I'm coming for YOU n*gga.
[pic - click to view]

Def Jam f*ght for NY. I'm coming for YOU n*gga.
[pic - click to view]

HEAVENLY SWORD I'M COMING FOR YOU n*gga !!!
[pic - click to view]

Burnout 3. Bout to get this work.
[pic - click to view]

Loool Iíve got all those games sitting under my tv right now
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #72
postemupndunkit 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,577 | Props total: 21544 21544
 K0ntrast said
Add a network for online play for the classics
If they did that relationships would deteriorate across the world
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #73
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$13,836 | Props total: 3465 3465
 Grisly said
if they drop a new system without backwards compatibility, i'm pretty sure everyone will collectively stop fu*king with Sony and Microsoft will have ultimately won the console war in my opinion.

they got no excuse to not include that sh*t in the next system especially after hearing all the public feedback about wanting backwards compatibility

Sony just tryna wh*re out that PSNOW game subscription sh*t smh
No. People will just continue to say sh*t like "I still got my (insert previous sony gen console)" or "yall wanna spend x amount just to play old games? *smileys*"

Patents don't mean that they're automatically going to be implemented and I don't think Sony will allow for BC, unless it's PS1 because they fu*ked that PS1 Classic system so badly. People who fu*k solely with Sony will continue to do so no matter what. All that graphics talk from the past years, now went to "what about the games?" when XBX sh*tted on the Pro + 95% of the games being on both systems.

2 weeks ago '14        #74
pojo18 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,447 | Props total: 480 480
psnow sucks and I wouldnt pay more than like $7.99 a month for it. its wayyyy overpriced.

2 weeks ago '17        #75
SPdaGOAT 15 heat pts15
space
space
 jewelz1132 said
No. People will just continue to say sh*t like "I still got my (insert previous sony gen console)" or "yall wanna spend x amount just to play old games? *smileys*"

Patents don't mean that they're automatically going to be implemented and I don't think Sony will allow for BC, unless it's PS1 because they fu*ked that PS1 Classic system so badly. People who fu*k solely with Sony will continue to do so no matter what. All that graphics talk from the past years, now went to "what about the games?" when XBX sh*tted on the Pro + 95% of the games being on both systems.
Yea fam, there are some people who buy next gen consoles to play next gen games and keep their old consoles to play old games. Id argue thats the best reason to buy a new console.

Its hilarious how yall keep trying to discredit games in this section. Its honestly extremely telling.

Home      

most viewed right now
+129online now  48
Image(s) inside P-r, o-c, t-o, logy, We learning these hoes biology
43 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  36
Alex Jones Says Joe Rogan's Step Daughter Is Black and Posts Up Her Pics
176 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+109online now  35
Image(s) inside Feb 17 - Tamla Horsford beaten to death at football mom slumber party
262 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+26online now  13
Ebro calls out Joe Rogan over racists "jokes"
85 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy