PS5 Backwards Compatibility Suggested by Sony Patent

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 weeks ago '05        #26
precys 91 heat pts91
space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 11058 11058
LMFAOOOOOOO All the ps4 fans always in the xbox threads sh*tting on BC and "not wanting it" and "why would you want to play old games", etc etc and come in here and everyone is praising it lmfaoo PS fans are just like iphone stans. sh*t on anything you don't have and pretend you don't want it until it comes to your device and then praise it like how could you live without it lmfaooo I can't wait to play my PS back catalog lmfao

EDIT:

Don't quote me if all you're gonna do is defend Sony and sh*t talk xbox lmfao I am an unbiased GAMER! I love and hate all the consoles/PC equally. The point of my post is that we don't have to sh*t talk the companies because they are only getting away with it because d*ck sucking casuals allow it. If you are an XBOT, I don't wanna talk to you, if you are a Sony Stan, I don't wanna talk with you and if you are a "PC Master Race" I don't wanna talk with you lmfaoo FANS and GAMERS are the only people that I can take serious in these threads because just like everything else on this site, it's always an extreme one way or the other. fu*k Donald vs Support Trump! Flat Earth vs Globe Earth! fu*k Drake vs Loving Drake! PS Stans vs XBOTs! "Hip-Hop" vs "Trap"! Clean your meats vs don't lmfao Old heads vs Teenagers! iPhone vs Android! Apple vs Samsung! WHY ISN'T ANYONE UNBIASED ON THIS fu*kING SITE ANYMORE?? Just makes it feel like everyone that does these extremes to the extent of making up stuff/denying facts as being a troll. For fu*k sake, we can't even talk about the things we enjoy anymore because everyone is too busy sucking off all these companies and now instead of talking about the enjoyment you get, you're now talking more so in a negative manner about it to defend something else because people like to play dumb or troll. Why come to a site if all you're gonna do is f*ght about stuff you like. That makes no fu*king sense. If that's what this site is turning into... site is garbage now

Last edited by precys; 02-01-2019 at 06:25 PM..
+2   

3 weeks ago '17        #27
SPdaGOAT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,823 | Props total: 28733 28733
 precys said
LMFAOOOOOOO All the ps4 fans always in the xbox threads sh*tting on BC and "not wanting it" and "why would you want to play old games", etc etc and come in here and everyone is praising it lmfaoo PS fans are just like iphone stans. sh*t on anything you don't have and pretend you don't want it until it comes to your device and then praise it like how could you live without it lmfaooo I can't wait to play my PS back catalog lmfao

Theres literally people in this thread saying this isnt a big deal lmao
+1   

3 weeks ago '05        #28
precys 91 heat pts91
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
Theres literally people in this thread saying this isnt a big deal lmao
Not one single person said that except for you and you don't count since you think your 1 post means "people" lmfaoo fu*k outta here man always wanting to dispute just to dispute even when you are wrong lmfao Only you don't care which in reality you do fu*king care because then your defense was you don't care because you have BC on your PS3 to play them there lmfao So you do fu*king care about BC fu*king moron lmfao I don't care where you get your BC, my post clearly was about people not wanting BC lmfaoo Here's half a cookie for the effort, now STFU, b! lmfaooo

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by precys; 02-01-2019 at 05:13 PM..

3 weeks ago '17        #29
SPdaGOAT 15 heat pts15
space
space
 precys said
Not one single person said that except for you and you don't count since you think your 1 post means "people" lmfaoo fu*k outta here man always wanting to dispute just to dispute even when you are wrong lmfao Only you don't care which in reality you do fu*king care because then your defense was you don't care because you have BC on your PS3 to play them there lmfao So you do fu*king care about BC fu*king moron lmfao I don't care where you get your BC, my post clearly was about people not wanting BC lmfaoo STFU, b! lmfaooo

[pic - click to view]

I have multiple personalities, how am I not people? I will not let you marginalize because I am not a straight white male such as yourself.

3 weeks ago '17        #30
SPdaGOAT 15 heat pts15
space
space
Xbox fans mad at us for keeping our systems now
+2   

3 weeks ago '04        #31
CrAkKedOuT 1040 heat pts1040
space
space
space
$25,349 | Props total: 19710 19710
BC, yep still don't care about it.

3 weeks ago '05        #32
precys 91 heat pts91
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
I have multiple personalities, how am I not people? I will not let you marginalize because I am not a straight white male such as yourself.

So I take it this is one of your personalities that thinks is "black" and calling someone that isn't white, white, is an insult lmao good try. Shouldn't you be out MAGA'ing somewhere? lmfaooo See, I can do it too lmfao

Last edited by precys; 02-01-2019 at 05:26 PM..

3 weeks ago '18        #33
GODGOAT 3 heat pts
space
space
$734 | Props total: 1336 1336
Nah this my last season on console so fu*k it
+1   

3 weeks ago '17        #34
SPdaGOAT 15 heat pts15
space
space
 precys said
So I take it this is the personality that thinks is "black" and calling someone that isn't white, white, is an insult lmao good try. Shouldn't you be out MAGA'ing somewhere? lmfaooo

Shouldnt you be playing Xbox One games, oh wait

Pretty obvious why yall LOVED BC this gen lol. n*ggas shelled out 500 bucks to yell at a box and play the first Halo in 4K
+2   

3 weeks ago '05        #35
precys 91 heat pts91
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
Shouldnt you be playing Xbox One games, oh wait

Pretty obvious why yall LOVED BC this gen lol. n*ggas shelled out 500 bucks to yell at a box and play the first Halo in 4K
I rather play my Halo on my original Xbox. I have a PS4 idiot, try again lmfaooo

[pic - click to view]

3 weeks ago '17        #36
SPdaGOAT 15 heat pts15
space
space
 precys said
I rather play my Halo on my original Xbox. I have a PS4 idiot, try again lmfaooo

[pic - click to view]

You’re further proving the point that BC is dumb

Guys argues for xbox one BC and owns an original xbox and ps4

3 weeks ago '07        #37
jhj26 64 heat pts64
space
space
$16,591 | Props total: 2705 2705
where is that soul reaver at though?

3 weeks ago '05        #38
precys 91 heat pts91
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
You’re further proving the point that BC is dumb

Guys argues for xbox one BC and owns an original xbox and ps4
I'm not sure why you like flipping sh*t into a completely made up narratives lmfao I obviously rather play my RDR1 or 2 on an xbox one x since they actually got remastered for 4k but not all games are remastered and that OG xbox has a hard drive in it that I have every single OG game ever made on it that pulls up like a video game Netflix. That's why I still have it dummy lmfao

I do know that NONE of them are 4k remastered for the playstation tho because it can't even do 4k without checkerboard faking, which let me guess, you're ok with that lmfaoo

I understand it is hard for you to admit you are wrong and prefer to look like an idiot, do continue on because I would love to see you flip the 4k cause I know that's what's itching you lmfaoo This is where "graphics aren't everything, it's the story that matters" excuse comes into play lmfaoo yeah, she's not that pretty on the outside but she's so beautiful on the inside lmfaoo What's next spacehoe? "Didn't read" lmfaoo

3 weeks ago '05        #39
projectd06 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,573 | Props total: 11119 11119
Make a system i dont have to do a download/update of every fu*king game, ill pay double.
+2   

3 weeks ago '14        #40
Dawknight316 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,988 | Props total: 3741 3741
All the PS5 has to do for me to purchase one.

3 weeks ago '18        #41
KdenIII 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$1,834 | Props total: 6649 6649
 SPdaGOAT said
Thats what so amazing about the switch. First two years nothing but heat.

n*ggas launched the system with arguably the GOAT game, crazy
Nahhh 1 great launch game and a bunch of remasters for like 6-8 months ain't cutting it.

3 weeks ago '05        #42
JimDinO77 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,178 | Props total: 9418 9418
Hope so..... my sis stole my ps3 for her son, and my ps4 is starting to fail

3 weeks ago '17        #43
SPdaGOAT 15 heat pts15
space
space
 KdenIII said
Nahhh 1 great launch game and a bunch of remasters for like 6-8 months ain't cutting it.
By the time everyone was done with said launch game, Odyssey dropped

3 weeks ago '05        #44
TonyCartagena 
space
space
space
$7,112 | Props total: 29826 29826
 Menosay said
L box stans like you a little hurt
Big Facts
 SPdaGOAT said
Xbox fans mad at us for keeping our systems now
Backwards Compatilibilty Is Only Important To Me When I Dont Have Anything To Play Which Would Be Very Relatable If You Own A L Box One But As For Ps4 Owners I Have Too Much To Play
Like You Said I Still Got My Old Systems

Last edited by TonyCartagena; 02-01-2019 at 07:06 PM..
+2   

3 weeks ago '17        #45
SPdaGOAT 15 heat pts15
space
space
 precys said
I'm not sure why you like flipping sh*t into a completely made up narratives lmfao I obviously rather play my RDR1 or 2 on an xbox one x since they actually got remastered for 4k but not all games are remastered and that OG xbox has a hard drive in it that I have every single OG game ever made on it that pulls up like a video game Netflix. That's why I still have it dummy lmfao

I do know that NONE of them are 4k remastered for the playstation tho because it can't even do 4k without checkerboard faking, which let me guess, you're ok with that lmfaoo

I understand it is hard for you to admit you are wrong and prefer to look like an idiot, do continue on because I would love to see you flip the 4k cause I know that's what's itching you lmfaoo This is where "graphics aren't everything, it's the story that matters" excuse comes into play lmfaoo yeah, she's not that pretty on the outside but she's so beautiful on the inside lmfaoo What's next spacehoe? "Didn't read" lmfaoo

I love 4K, thats why I bought a PC.

And you’re a*suming story matters to a Nintendo stan? Truthfully, I care more about sound than graphics or story. I remember the song to Hydrocity Zone more than Sonic 3 itself.

But gameplay comes before anything and Xbox straight sucks in that regard

3 weeks ago '17        #46
SPdaGOAT 15 heat pts15
space
space
 TonyCartagena said
Big Facts

Backwords Compatilibilty Is Only Important To Me When I Dont Have Anything To Play Which Would Be Very Relatable If You Own A L Box One But As For Ps4 Owners I Have Too Much To Play
Like You Said I Still Got My Old Systems
Of course backwards compatibility gonna mean everything to these chumps, only so many times you can beat Sunset Overdrive lmfao
+1   

3 weeks ago '06        #47
Blockburner28 70 heat pts70
space
space
$16,209 | Props total: 2936 2936
Only console I would ever buy. PC + ps5 is all you need
+1   

3 weeks ago '05        #48
precys 91 heat pts91
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
I love 4K, thats why I bought a PC.

And you’re a*suming story matters to a Nintendo stan? Truthfully, I care more about sound than graphics or story. I remember the song to Hydrocity Zone more than Sonic 3 itself.

But gameplay comes before anything and Xbox straight sucks in that regard

Alright, well I see none of that has anything to do with the original topic of BC or your first spinoff, so I take it that we are done here. You don't like BC or xbox, got it lmfaoo

3 weeks ago '04        #49
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,558 | Props total: 3661 3661
I just wanna play max Payne 3

+1   

3 weeks ago '04        #50
Mumbletaker 68 heat pts68
space
space
$15,490 | Props total: 14257 14257
If this really happens, then it's a day 1 cop for me. Still got mad PS1 and PS3 games.

Gave my PS2 slim away and almost all of my games with it.

Home      

most viewed right now
+130online now  38
Image(s) inside P-r, o-c, t-o, logy, We learning these hoes biology
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  33
Alex Jones Says Joe Rogan's Step Daughter Is Black and Posts Up Her Pics
176 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+109online now  32
Image(s) inside Feb 17 - Tamla Horsford beaten to death at football mom slumber party
262 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+26online now  12
Ebro calls out Joe Rogan over racists "jokes"
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy