Dragon ball super: Broly (yep..right here)

most viewed right now
123 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+46  68
66 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 months ago '17        #151
jbyudah 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,300 | Props total: 1844 1844
 TheTrollPole said
Damn that was fire my g
Thanks man. I wish Toriyama had this kind of vision for the series

(also forgot to add that there would be a parallel between goten's relationship with gohan and Goku's relationship with Grandpa Gohan)

3 months ago '15        #152
Lito Guapalot 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,639 | Props total: 12812 12812
Just got done watching the movie. Should've went to theaters to watch it 1st. Nothing but fire

3 months ago '16        #153
Blackaveli 
space
space
$988 | Props total: 1281 1281
I really didn't like how they mad broly so strong with no explanation.

It looks stupid because he literally was toe-to-toe with fu*kin super saiyan gods.

They needed to explain broly's strength better because broly was handling them without going super saiyan.

They could have said broly eating those alien guts mutated him into having some kind of power or something.
+3   

3 months ago '15        #154
redcodeinesyrup 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,269 | Props total: 4277 4277
yall dont realize frieza was getting his a*s whooped even in his improved goden form for an hour while vegeta and goku were practicing
+5   

3 months ago '17        #155
jbyudah 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,300 | Props total: 1844 1844
 Blackaveli said

It looks stupid because he literally was toe-to-toe with fu*kin super saiyan gods.

They needed to explain broly's strength better because broly was handling them without going super saiyan.

They could have said broly eating those alien guts mutated him into having some kind of power or something.
This is why Super Saiyan Blue is fu*king stupid. they use the word god but theres never any narrative sense of how strong it is. the manga sort of explains the kind of form it is, but that never plays out in the manga. its just another merchandising crapfest

as far as Broly is concerned, I thought the explanation is that he's a Beserker saiyan or the actual legendary super saiyan. and that saiyans like him typically get disposed of because of the danger they represent.

when I think about it, it seems that the saiyan royal family pretty much existed to stabilize saiyan society. otherwise there would be like 3 or 4 beserker saiyans dominating everyone else. plus notice how the concept of family doesnt matter to any other saiyan except the royal ones.

idk its interesting (another thing Toriyama should have explored instead of making stupid a*s super saiyan blue and "s-cells")

3 months ago '16        #156
Blackaveli 
space
space
He should have elaborated on that more too.

He should have put in that broly was a berserker saiyan.

It would only take 5 minutes.

Even with out any super saiyan gods, how is broly stronger than n*ggas who been doing real training since they were children while broly was stuck on a plant the whole time eating aliens.

Wtf I know dragonball doesn't have the best story, but that doesn't mean that they can just have villains that we know that had no type of real training be as strong as Goku and Vegeta.

Broly honestly should have only been as strong as a super saiyan for his extreme lack of training.

All they needed to do was make up some sh*t on why broly was strong enough without going super saiyan to be able to f*ght blue Goku and Vegeta.

They could have said broly was a berserker saiyan that grows stronger than a regular saiyan by 100.

They could have said broly mutated by eating so many aliens.

Whatever the fu*k they could think of because it's just bad story telling with power levels to have dudes who have been through hell and back, literally, to have to fuse to beat a saiyan who hasn't even fought anyone stronger than his weak father.

End rant.

jbyudah said
This is why Super Saiyan Blue is fu*king stupid. they use the word god but theres never any narrative sense of how strong it is. the manga sort of explains the kind of form it is, but that never plays out in the manga. its just another merchandising crapfest

as far as Broly is concerned, I thought the explanation is that he's a Beserker saiyan or the actual legendary super saiyan. and that saiyans like him typically get disposed of because of the danger they represent.

when I think about it, it seems that the saiyan royal family pretty much existed to stabilize saiyan society. otherwise there would be like 3 or 4 beserker saiyans dominating everyone else. plus notice how the concept of family doesnt matter to any other saiyan except the royal ones.

idk its interesting (another thing Toriyama should have explored instead of making stupid a*s super saiyan blue and "s-cells")
+3   

3 months ago '16        #157
Eastcoast 
space
space
space
$2,023 | Props total: 2408 2408
 rashadd said
Omg I haven't watched the tournament of power yet (as I am faithful to the dub) but this definitely sets up things to come. Left such a great feeling at the end.

The thing that bothers me about Super is the power levels are very inconsistent.
Vegeta vs Broly was epic when Vegeta was going through his transformations and Broly and Paragus had to witness forms they thought were only of legends. And we know once Vegeta and Goku fuse the f*ght is pretty much over. Also when Broly fought Frieza while our heroes learned the fusion technique brought comedy relief and Broly really didn't know what he was up against trying to f*ght Whis.

Questions:

Blue vs Red... Which is the more powerful form?

What is Broly and how is he so strong?

Goku mentioned Broly could be as strong as Beerus? So that means Gogeta is more powerful than Lord Beerus?

Yeah this movie was way better than RoF and BoG and is a great lead into the next season. Also it seems the next step is to make the heroes destruction level Gods now. It seems Broly basically was Great Ape form without transforming so that would push them towards the SSj 4 route.
Wow this movie really brought back that feeling when watching DBZ in the 90s. Great movie

Blue is much stronger than red. Broly being stronger than Beerus is fun to talk about but with the way Beerus was super calm throughout the movie shows that Goku don’t know Beerus true strength.

Enjoy the tournament of power.

Last edited by Eastcoast; 01-30-2019 at 12:46 AM..
+2   

3 months ago '15        #158
redcodeinesyrup 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,269 | Props total: 4277 4277
it was funny how they tried to make the ssj transformation special only to have it become obsolete within minutes. then when goku turned ssb it was like him turning UI

lmfao

3 months ago '16        #159
TheFreshPrince 
space
space
$122 | Props total: 187 187
 redcodeinesyrup said
yall dont realize frieza was getting his a*s whooped even in his improved goden form for an hour while vegeta and goku were practicing
For a whole hour
+5   

3 months ago '16        #160
Eastcoast 
space
space
space
$2,023 | Props total: 2408 2408
 redcodeinesyrup said
it was funny how they tried to make the ssj transformation special only to have it become obsolete within minutes. then when goku turned ssb it was like him turning UI

lmfao
ssb is a ssj transformation with god ki.

3 months ago '15        #161
gemini8686 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,462 | Props total: 7284 7284
 Blackaveli said

They did. Broly has extraordinary S sells. Like its mutated. He also manifested his oozaru form Into his human one
+1   

3 months ago '15        #162
gemini8686 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,462 | Props total: 7284 7284
 redcodeinesyrup said

lmfao
I see nothing funny. Youre laughing trying g to stand out but u look stupid

2 months ago '04        #163
Yd4001 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,042 | Props total: 1849 1849
Just finished watching. sh*t was dope. Glad to see the homie piccolo get a cameo. No master roshi tho...that's my homie
+1   

2 months ago '04        #164
abacabb 168 heat pts168
space
space
$12,459 | Props total: 11271 11271
Good movie...
Now the question is Broly or Jiren?

Clearly Broly washes Blues and Golden Frieza 1v1.
They basically had to cheat to beat him.

[spoiler - click to view]

+1   

2 months ago '04        #165
Yd4001 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,042 | Props total: 1849 1849
 abacabb said
Good movie...

I need to watch the Super angle. Started but fell off before they started the tournament. This sh*t was dope though. Gonna see if my kids wanna watch. My sons probably not but my daughter is into manga and anime so I'm sure shes with it.

What u think about One Punch Man? Kinda like that too

2 months ago '04        #166
abacabb 168 heat pts168
space
space
 Yd4001 said
I need to watch the Super angle. Started but fell off before they started the tournament. This sh*t was dope though. Gonna see if my kids wanna watch. My sons probably not but my daughter is into manga and anime so I'm sure shes with it.

What u think about One Punch Man? Kinda like that too
One Punch Man is great. I read the Manga and the art, action and comedy translate well into the anime.

I actually missed a lot of Dragonball Super. I pretty much only watched the tournament. Overall it was good with some great characters. There were a couple of questionable moments though (like how fast "certain characters" powered up. I swear they went from barely Super Sayain to SS3 in the span of 3 episodes (which was like 2hrs or so in their time).
+1   

2 months ago '17        #167
Lazy 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,342 | Props total: 8099 8099
 abacabb said
Good movie...

Broly is stronger than Jiren and possibly Beerus, which is wild because he doesn't even know how to f*ght yet

Whis though is on some other sh*t and he isn't even the strongest Angel

I'm interested to see who everyone will f*ght next because the whole crew is OP now

2 months ago '04        #168
abacabb 168 heat pts168
space
space
 Lazy said
Broly is stronger than Jiren and possibly Beerus, which is wild because he doesn't even know how to f*ght yet

I'm interested to see who everyone will f*ght next because the whole crew is OP now
Idk if he stronger than Jiren. Jiren did f*ght multiple people going all out and was still putting in work. You don't beat Vegeta until we get the emotional self destruct moment.

That being said, Broly need a quality teacher. Even someone like Roshi or King Kai could get his fundamentals as a martial artist right. Maybe Whis will get him connected with someone decent.

Broly v Jiren need that fade for the people's sake. Even seeing him deal with like a Hit would be good.

2 months ago '17        #169
Lazy 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,342 | Props total: 8099 8099
 abacabb said
Idk if he stronger than Jiren. Jiren did f*ght multiple people going all out and was still putting in work. You don't beat Vegeta until we get the emotional self destruct moment.

That being said, Broly need a quality teacher. Even someone like Roshi or King Kai could get his fundamentals as a martial artist right. Maybe Whis will get him connected with someone decent.

Broly v Jiren need that fade for the people's sake. Even seeing him deal with like a Hit would be good.

We'll see if that f*ght happens
+1   

2 months ago '09        #170
iamsoulja 202 heat pts202
space
space
$5,407 | Props total: 5988 5988
 Blackaveli said

jbyudah said

Broly found a way to have the oozaru boost in his humoind form. Going by universe 7 standards that should be more than enough to survive the universe. Not to mention he had an absurb power level at birth.

However Broly has a ability to also increase his power level while he's f*ghting like all saiyans so like in the movie they said hes learning as he f*ght did yall not watch the movie???

Dude has the power of the great ape in human form while also using his saiyan abilities

2 months ago '07        #171
tre0624 122 heat pts122
space
space
$21,638 | Props total: 12614 12614
 jbyudah said

u kinda wrong cause they did explain what blue is. the broly sh*t is way more confusing

2 months ago '07        #172
tre0624 122 heat pts122
space
space
 iamsoulja said
Broly found a way to have the oozaru boost in his humoind form. Going by universe 7 standards that should be more than enough to survive the universe. Not to mention he had an absurb power level at birth.

However Broly has a ability to also increase his power level while he's f*ghting like all saiyans so like in the movie they said hes learning as he f*ght did yall not watch the movie???

Dude has the power of the great ape in human form while also using his saiyan abilities
but that was still stupid. Great ape is suppose to give u a 10x increase. Super Saiyan is 50x and thats not evening bringing SSGOD or SSBLUE in the discussion
+1   

2 months ago '07        #173
tre0624 122 heat pts122
space
space
 Lazy said

Jiren and Broly are stronger then Beerus and they never said whether whis is the strongest angel. only person confirmed stronger then him is the priest. i guess he is technically a angel though

they confirmed Jiren over beerus countless times. His whole thing is mortal stronger then gods of destruction. They both wash beerus

2 months ago '16        #174
Blackaveli 
space
space
How does that even work tho?

How are mortals stronger than gods?

How?

tre0624 said
Jiren and Broly are stronger then Beerus and they never said whether whis is the strongest angel. only person confirmed stronger then him is the priest. i guess he is technically a angel though

they confirmed Jiren over beerus countless times. His whole thing is mortal stronger then gods of destruction. They both wash beerus

2 months ago '16        #175
Blackaveli 
space
space
I think a super saiyan can destroy a ape with no problem.

There's no explanation how broly went super saiyan or legendary super saiyan.

He can not possibly be that strong training with aliens and his dad.

How can he be stronger than ss blue?

There's no way, he was already over powering them in his 1st form while they had to turn into ss gods.

They needed to flesh out how he is as strong as a god to make more sense.

iamsoulja said

Home      

most viewed right now
+20online now  43
Video inside Cardi B with the facts
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+80online now  37
Video inside In China women have to go through these to get into the club
118 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+92online now  37
Image(s) inside I don't usually beat off to chicks at work but... I can make an except..
78 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+38online now  27
50 cent finally speaks on Bucks secret life
113 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy