Dragon ball super: Broly (yep..right here)

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 weeks ago '10        #76
KJHARDY 85 heat pts85
space
space
$25,542 | Props total: 17134 17134
 TriniSoldier said
Vegeta is king of the L's

[spoiler - click to view]

+3   

3 weeks ago '07        #77
link04 98 heat pts98 OP
space
space
$14,776 | Props total: 6378 6378
Dropbox just sent me an enail. Too much traffic
+3   

3 weeks ago '10        #78
FrankAndBeans 31 heat pts31
space
space
$4,770 | Props total: 8298 8298
 Eastcoast said
Base Goku was keeping up with Broly was was overpowering SSG Vegeta.
Fam base Goku didn’t land a single hit. Vegeta had Broly daddy in awe, copping pleas for Broly life. “Please don’t k*ll my son!”

Meanwhile Goku turned super saiyan red and got his face pushed into ice and was begging Piccolo for a senzu bean from across the planet

Vegeta held his own and he the one Broly was really mad at. Goku got washed, clearly.

Last edited by FrankAndBeans; 01-28-2019 at 09:03 PM..
+4   

3 weeks ago '16        #79
Eastcoast 
space
space
space
$1,612 | Props total: 1833 1833
 FrankAndBeans said
Fam base Goku didn’t land a single hit. Vegeta had Broly daddy copping pleas. “Please don’t k*ll my son!”

Meanwhile Goku turned super saiyan red and got his face pushed into ice and was begging Piccolo for a senzu bean from across the planet

Vegeta held his own and he the one Broly was really mad at. Goku got washed, clearly.
Vegeta let Goki f*ght without complaint(didn’t want smoke once the f*ght wasn’t easy) and was sidelined for the next 40 minutes.
+1   

3 weeks ago '10        #80
space
space
 Eastcoast said
Vegeta let Goki f*ght without complaint(didn’t want smoke once the f*ght wasn’t easy) and was sidelined for the next 40 minutes.
Did you watch the movie
This your first time seeing Dragonball?

Vegeta/Goku both always want ALL THE SMOKE. Vegeta went Red and he blocked or dodged EVERYTHING from Broly. Goku went Red and GOT WASHED. Goku got washed in every form! Vegeta was schooling Broly.
+3   

3 weeks ago '04        #81
mrjam7 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,425 | Props total: 993 993
I saw at the theatres 2 times but this should
Hold me over till the 4K release
+2   

3 weeks ago '16        #82
Eastcoast 
space
space
space
 FrankAndBeans said
Did you watch the movie
This your first time seeing Dragonball?

Vegeta/Goku both always want ALL THE SMOKE. Vegeta went Red and he blocked or dodged EVERYTHING from Broly. Goku went Red and GOT WASHED. Goku got washed in every form! Vegeta was schooling Broly.
Vegeta usually hate when Kakarot jumps in but had zero objections when base Kakkarot interjected this time because Broly had already surpassed him in god form.

3 weeks ago '18        #83
MilliRok 
space
space
$33 | Props total: 54 54
New link anyone?
+2   

3 weeks ago '05        #84
kriskross00 125 heat pts125
space
space
$21,938 | Props total: 35390 35390
 pnoi89 said
Word. I guess more retconning from Toriyama haha. I've never read the manga, but it was good for them to throw in more details like giving us an idea on how much older Nappa was compared to Vegeta and Goku.
No retcon...not even his first appearance like that

[pic - click to view]

They first showed him young in the bardock flick
+2   

3 weeks ago '10        #85
space
space
 Eastcoast said
Vegeta usually hate when Kakarot jumps in but had zero objections when base Kakkarot interjected this time because Broly had already surpassed him in god form.
Vegeta wasn't even in his final form but you saying Vegeta quit because Broly surpassed him...

[pic - click to view]

Goku got washed.

Vegeta schooled Broly.

#facts

3 weeks ago '07        #86
biged79 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,086 | Props total: 855 855
Some body re-up that sh*t

3 weeks ago '09        #87
TriniSoldier 71 heat pts71
space
space
$60,988 | Props total: 56431 56431
 KJHARDY said

[spoiler - click to view]

vegeta held his own when broly was learning how to f*ght, and then he still got his a*s beat

3 weeks ago '16        #88
Eastcoast 
space
space
space
 FrankAndBeans said
Vegeta wasn't even in his final form but you saying Vegeta quit because Broly surpassed him...

[pic - click to view]

Goku got washed.

Vegeta schooled Broly.

#facts
”Kakarot did you bring any senzu beans” Vegeta first comments after Broly tap in the great ape form.

He knew Broly was going to match blue. Vegeta fought the weakest forms of Broly dolo, Goku fought against a much stronger Broly dolo.
+7   

3 weeks ago '16        #89
Eastcoast 
space
space
space
 biged79 said
Some body re-up that sh*t
https://m.animeultima.eu/a/dragon-ball-super-movie-broly_344748/episode-1_718574-dub

See it in theaters if you can.
+5   

3 weeks ago '10        #90
space
space
 Eastcoast said
”Kakarot did you bring any senzu beans” Vegeta first comments after Broly tap in the great ape form.

He knew Broly was going to match blue. Vegeta fought the weakest forms of Broly dolo, Goku fought against a much stronger Broly dolo.
Goku got washed, check the CompuBox stats b*tch

3 weeks ago '16        #91
Eastcoast 
space
space
space
 FrankAndBeans said
Goku got washed, check the CompuBox stats b*tch

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

3 weeks ago '15        #92
redcodeinesyrup 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 3350 3350
 link04 said

FULL RUN TIME 1:41:38. ENJOY..
DUDE U ARE A fu*kING bi*ch U STOLE MY LINK JUST TO GET YOUTUBE CLOUT U BOXDEN fu*kBOY

keep swallowing my d*ck i know u love how it taste bi*ch n*gga

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by redcodeinesyrup; 01-28-2019 at 11:37 PM..

3 weeks ago '16        #93
BraveSoleXIII 
space
space
space
$1,661 | Props total: 2009 2009
 link04 said
just heads up...get a youtube downloader...just never know. i've converted mine to mkv already.
Yo... can you send that? It’s already gone. And I just got here. Smfh.

3 weeks ago '05        #94
pnoi89 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,967 | Props total: 8611 8611
 kriskross00 said
No retcon...not even his first appearance like that

[pic - click to view]

They first showed him young in the bardock flick
You can argue now though that the Bardock flick's now unofficially non-canon, like the rest of the DBZ movies, considering the major changes made.

Now that I think about it, there's a major plot hole with Gohan finding baby Goku instead of toddler Goku.
+1   

3 weeks ago '16        #95
Topwolf 
space
space
space
$20 | Props total: 21 21
HMMMM IMA LEAVE THISE HERE

https://kissanime.ru/Anime/Dragon-Ball-Super-Movie-Dub/Episode-Internal-Screener-Leak?id=155021&s=rapidvideo

3 weeks ago '05        #96
kriskross00 125 heat pts125
space
space
$21,938 | Props total: 35390 35390
 pnoi89 said
You can argue now though that the Bardock flick's now unofficially non-canon, like the rest of the DBZ movies, considering the major changes made.

Now that I think about it, there's a major plot hole with Gohan finding baby Goku instead of toddler Goku.
This is apart of my issue..I think they just didnt want to have to go over what happened in dragonball so they switched the origin up

3 weeks ago '17        #97
GremFandango 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,274 | Props total: 2268 2268
 29 26 said
sh*t was straight action, fu*k a story.. lol. Everyone got shine, animation was flames... if they aren't going to continue super, I wouldn't mind them to continue the universe with full length, quality movies like this... I'd prefer super to continue tho.
Super coming back July at the latest.

3 weeks ago '17        #98
GremFandango 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,274 | Props total: 2268 2268
 pnoi89 said

All of the movies are non Canon before BOG. Not one movie before Battle of God's had toriyammas influence. Lastly the beginning of the movie is just toriyamma doubling down on Dragonball Minus. Goku was always 10 or 11 when he got to earth never a baby/toddler. Even in the movie Goku gets to earth in 737 no retcon same as the manga. That sh*t in Dragonball was a filler episode the manga had already explained everything.

3 weeks ago '05        #99
pnoi89 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,967 | Props total: 8611 8611
 GremFandango said
All of the movies are non Canon before BOG. Not one movie before Battle of God's had toriyammas influence. Lastly the beginning of the movie is just toriyamma doubling down on Dragonball Minus. Goku was always 10 or 11 when he got to earth never a baby/toddler. Even in the movie Goku gets to earth in 737 no retcon same as the manga. That sh*t in Dragonball was a filler episode the manga had already explained everything.
If we're going to nitpick, is DBZ Kai canon and the original DBZ anime non-canon now?

3 weeks ago '15        #100
redcodeinesyrup 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 3350 3350
 GremFandango said
jokes on u. thats why i cant take 'most' (not all) u bx dragonball "fans" literal. u dont even know sh*t u just watch youtubers.

also toriyama provided alot of character designs for db movies

Yo Son Goku and Friends is canon. thats why in broly they ask vegeta about his brother "tarble" who is from this movie.

!!

[video - click to view]

+2   

Home      

most viewed right now
-16online now  53
Image(s) inside "I like you, and I want you..."
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-31online now  38
G Herbo walking round here with herpes... ew lol
170 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+196online now  32
Image(s) inside Sittin 24 inches off the ground...
87 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+24online now  27
Video inside The World’s Most Popular Movie Right Now Is Bigger Than Any Marvel Movie
46 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy