A real nigga’s review of “Polar” on Netflix.

most viewed right now
123 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+46  68
66 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 months ago '17        #26
GremFandango 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,315 | Props total: 2359 2359
 FrankAndBeans said
Occupation had a 94% user rating on RT, man that sh*t look cheap as hell. The background music never stopped, the aliens was pushing n*ggas

Hudgens and Mad are AMAZING. You can cut a good dramatic short-story from the Hudge and Mad scenes.

Finish that sh*t
Facts the problem with this movie is the director. 90% of it should've been Madds and Vanessa. That sh*t is a story I want to watch for 1:30 . They had a classic on they hands and didn't know it. The first scene is all we shouldve got of the goofy sh*t, after that scene the rest of the A Team k*lls was like what's the point we already know they legit. If anything should've had more of junky girl lmao. This movie had the potential and squandered it for laughs!

Seriously I would've loved to watch him train her to get over her fear then at the end have that same scene from the movie.

Last edited by GremFandango; 01-27-2019 at 02:13 AM..
+1   

3 months ago '16        #27
ishVicious 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,007 | Props total: 2325 2325
I was high as hell watching this movie yesterday. I thought it was pretty aight. I liked the violence scenes like a lower quality John wick. I liked when older dude vs the young hittas lol. I won’t spoil anymore
+2   

3 months ago '06        #28
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,421 | Props total: 4687 4687
You can tell people that go into a viewing DEMANDING to be entertained like some pompous Lannister.

... Salute to the real heads that finds something entertaining in a product and just roll with the punches..
+7   

3 months ago '13        #29
IamDaGawd 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,232 | Props total: 3126 3126
 FrankAndBeans said

[pic - click to view]

@Black Excellence
@jholla31
@marcchrome

I check Rotten Tomatoes before I watch anything and Polar had 12%. I watched “Occupation” for 10 min and that was some bullsh*t but it upped my trash tolerance enough to deal with a 12% movie.

Polar is about younger a*sassins k*lling older a*sassins. The subplot is about powerpoint screen splits, innappropriate visuals, and a fukboy contrast ratio. If you can ignore the editing this is a great fu*king movie with some of the best acting of all time. ALL-TIME.

Everybody in this movie has PRESENCE. The cartoony a*s villains do the best they can with their roles. THE STORY IS ACTUALLY PRETTY GOOD. If you re-cut this you can have a MASTERPIECE. Vanessa Hudgeons, Madd...kilt they roles.

This has a 12% on rotten tomatoes because the editor didnt know when to stop. The gore scenes go too long, repeating and sh*t. n*gga stop. Screen transitions from a great drama sequence to some contrast foolery on that powerpoint sh*t. n*gga. STOP.

Movie is an 85% with a grownup, high self-esteem editor. 65% as is. F*ck rotten tomatoes on this one, real n*ggas should know.

U lost for even carring about rotten tomatoes in the first place

7billion ppl.in the world and u care about some uptight "movie critics" sheep a*s biased opinion

fu*k "professional reviews" in general
+2   

3 months ago '15        #30
edub911 
space
space
space
$2,933 | Props total: 2177 2177
 FrankAndBeans said

[pic - click to view]

@Black Excellence
@jholla31
@marcchrome

I check Rotten Tomatoes before I watch anything and Polar had 12%. I watched “Occupation” for 10 min and that was some bullsh*t but it upped my trash tolerance enough to deal with a 12% movie.

Polar is about younger a*sassins k*lling older a*sassins. The subplot is about powerpoint screen splits, innappropriate visuals, and a fukboy contrast ratio. If you can ignore the editing this is a great fu*king movie with some of the best acting of all time. ALL-TIME.

Everybody in this movie has PRESENCE. The cartoony a*s villains do the best they can with their roles. THE STORY IS ACTUALLY PRETTY GOOD. If you re-cut this you can have a MASTERPIECE. Vanessa Hudgeons, Madd...kilt they roles.

This has a 12% on rotten tomatoes because the editor didnt know when to stop. The gore scenes go too long, repeating and sh*t. n*gga stop. Screen transitions from a great drama sequence to some contrast foolery on that powerpoint sh*t. n*gga. STOP.

Movie is an 85% with a grownup, high self-esteem editor. 65% as is. F*ck rotten tomatoes on this one, real n*ggas should know.

Watched this last night n this movie was lit all the way thru...
+4   

3 months ago '04        #31
grydlok 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,440 | Props total: 4208 4208
 FrankAndBeans said
Occupation had a 94% user rating on RT, man that sh*t look cheap as hell. The background music never stopped, the aliens was pushing n*ggas

Hudgens and Mad are AMAZING. You can cut a good dramatic short-story from the Hudge and Mad scenes.

Finish that sh*t
I saw that too, I was like fu*k, got to be better than that terrible Anthony Mackie movie

3 months ago '15        #32
ChoAssUp 78 heat pts78
space
space
$17,403 | Props total: 41520 41520
Sindy had some nice t*tties
+2   

3 months ago '16        #33
castroThirteen 
space
space
$1,907 | Props total: 7195 7195
 Johnny Tapwater said
You can tell people that go into a viewing DEMANDING to be entertained like some pompous Lannister.

... Salute to the real heads that finds something entertaining in a product and just roll with the punches..
Trash a*s low budget John wick knockoff with Corny acting. They even stole a scene straight outta Blade

This Mf want me to FIND something entertaining. Lmao it shouldn't have to be a struggle to be entertained. sh*t low-key blew my high how corny it was.

Different strokes for DIFFERENT FOLKS tho

Last edited by castroThirteen; 01-27-2019 at 07:56 AM..

3 months ago '04        #34
NoLedge18720 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$29,679 | Props total: 9972 9972
Ending sucked
+1   

3 months ago '04        #35
NoLedge18720 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$29,679 | Props total: 9972 9972
 grydlok said
I saw that too, I was like fu*k, got to be better than that terrible Anthony Mackie movie
Watched that Mackie movie last night and was not a big fan. My girl liked it though because shes into that post-apocalyptic genre
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 months ago '04        #36
dc3003 127 heat pts127
space
space
$49,044 | Props total: 52751 52751
No lie turned it on and the opening was some loud a*s electronic music blasting , i simply clicked stop after 5 seconds and put on another movie

3 months ago '06        #37
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,421 | Props total: 4687 4687
 castroThirteen said
Trash a*s low budget John wick knockoff with Corny acting. They even stole a scene straight outta Blade

This Mf want me to FIND something entertaining. Lmao it shouldn't have to be a struggle to be entertained. sh*t low-key blew my high how corny it was.

Different strokes for DIFFERENT FOLKS tho
John Wick was dope...so anything copying that is dope... Everything can't be new, and isn't wack if it isn't.

It's perspective homie... Pay attention.

3 months ago '16        #38
castroThirteen 
space
space
$1,907 | Props total: 7195 7195
 Johnny Tapwater said
John Wick was dope...so anything copying that is dope... Everything can't be new, and isn't wack if it isn't.

It's perspective homie... Pay attention.
Difference of opinion

And just cuz you copy don't mean it's gon be dope. Weird logic there.

Last edited by castroThirteen; 01-27-2019 at 09:18 AM..
+1   

3 months ago '12        #39
Baron Greenback 
space
space
space
$381 | Props total: 558 558
 GremFandango said
Facts the problem with this movie is the director. 90% of it should've been Madds and Vanessa. That sh*t is a story I want to watch for 1:30 .
This right here. Half way through and they are the only thing keeping me interested in this flick

3 months ago '10        #40
FrankAndBeans 31 heat pts31 OP
space
space
$4,876 | Props total: 8534 8534
 grydlok said
That Anthony Mackien IO
 NoLedge18720 said
Watched that Mackie movie last night and was not a big fan. My girl liked it though because shes into that post-apocalyptic genre
Was IO even post apocalyptic tho. They wasted the backstory. Boring a*s movie, nothing happens but some wack conversations.

IamDaGawd said
U lost for even carring about rotten tomatoes in the first place

7billion ppl.in the world and u care about some uptight "movie critics" sheep a*s biased opinion

fu*k "professional reviews" in general
Rotten Tomatoes is the best, most accurate movie critic source ever created.

3 months ago '15        #41
TJSky 23 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$2,312 | Props total: 1316 1316
lol the last Jedi reviews should tell you everything you need to know about their credibility
+1   

3 months ago '17        #42
OGMiamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,563 | Props total: 10290 10290
 DaQCKing said
Neighbor chick is Vanessa Hudgens
Well that explains it had her looking like a little goth orphan who grew up. Smashing weird bi*ches no matter the race
+1   

3 months ago '14        #43
Playboi Loso 72 heat pts72
space
space
$10,037 | Props total: 31869 31869
Watched this sh*t with my girl yesterday

Movie was cool but that fat white n*gga thats supposed to be the boss was annoying as sh*t
+5   

3 months ago '14        #44
Cuttysark 17 heat pts17
space
space
$6,787 | Props total: 11967 11967
 DaQCKing said
Movie had me rolling with that cartoonish violence. That Sindy bish would get it
Will definitely watch part 2
Yea she nice

Movie was dope to me I'll watch a part 2 as well
+1   

3 months ago '17        #45
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,359 | Props total: 24477 24477
 TJSky 23 said
lol the last Jedi reviews should tell you everything you need to know about their credibility
What they say about it?

3 months ago '10        #46
MrNetw0rk 
space
space
space
$199 | Props total: 348 348
I actually liked this movie a lot, the way it was shot, the color grading, all the actors were really good. Sometimes if you listen to others you will miss a good movie
+2   

3 months ago '08        #47
606robin 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,919 | Props total: 6452 6452
Bring back Hannibal. sh*t was fire, when I was overseas on NBC (I think)

3 months ago '04        #48
bwlove02 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,815 | Props total: 1156 1156
It was aiight, my patna said its better than john wick, idk bout that

It was coo

3 months ago '06        #49
RAZAH CUTS 6526 heat pts6526
space
space
$59,021 | Props total: 34823 34823
I'll give it a whirl, why tf not.... ?
+2   

3 months ago '09        #50
59fifty 3 heat pts
space
space
$30,119 | Props total: 20488 20488
As histrionic as it is... I'm enjoying this so far
+2   

Home      

most viewed right now
+20online now  43
Video inside Cardi B with the facts
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+80online now  37
Video inside In China women have to go through these to get into the club
118 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+92online now  37
Image(s) inside I don't usually beat off to chicks at work but... I can make an except..
78 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+38online now  27
50 cent finally speaks on Buck’s secret life
113 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy