Jan 24 - The agenda begins: Kamala Harris Dances To Cardi B While Preparing Speech

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 3 months ago '11        #226
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,509 | Props total: 8420 8420
Get this bum bi*ch out of here, whereís oprah
+2   

3 months ago '17        #227
Stand Tall 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,834 | Props total: 14381 14381
 Nautilus O said
Which goes back to my original post, people have an affinity to claim people as black even when they are not. So by this example anyone that is perceived to be black is black.

Meaning because the world saw racheal dolezal as a black woman, she should be considered a black woman.

[pic - click to view]

That’s her greatgran mother. Her dads grandma. Her dad is black. U have no case 2 question if she is black

[pic - click to view]

3 months ago '10        #228
Nautilus O 19 heat pts19
space
space
$17,551 | Props total: 18240 18240
 Stand Tall said

[pic - click to view]

Thatís her greatgran mother. Her dads grandma. Her dad is black. U have no case 2 question if she is black

Again in Jamaica, that woman is not considered a blank woman.

You donít understand race in Jamaica, clearly.

3 months ago '17        #229
Stand Tall 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
 Nautilus O said

We in America. She would have been treated just like all other black people in America. She is black.

What do you want her 2 identity as Indian American?
+1   

3 months ago '17        #230
Stand Tall 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
 Nautilus O said
Charlize Theron is African. No one considers her to be black.
Thatís what I just stated.

African-American here in the states means black people.

U have no case

3 months ago '16        #231
Tiger Wood 
space
space
space
$1,321 | Props total: 2174 2174
 Stand Tall said
Her and her mom

[pic - click to view]

Her and her dad

[pic - click to view]

The one on the right has my vote.
+1   

3 months ago '17        #232
Stand Tall 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
 Nautilus O said

She went 2 Howard

Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority

[pic - click to view]

3 months ago '14        #233
Jimmy2Timez 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,395 | Props total: 6934 6934
 danneywilliams said
Look at this chump sticking up for Hillary. I guess anything to prove ORANGE MAN BAD. But I guess I can't expect much from someone who still doesn't understand how the primaries were stolen from Bernie.

It's sad that you think only white people are for the wall. Shows how much you've been brainwashed. Latino support has jumped for the wall. I bet you had no idea.
Why y'all fakkits always sad and shyt?

" It's sad that you" this...

"It's sad that you" that...

Pffffft, pussies...

Latino aqui perra. Fuk that wall. Fuk you to.

3 months ago '10        #234
Nautilus O 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Stand Tall said
We in America. She would have been treated just like all other black people in America. She is black.

What do you want her 2 identity as Indian American?
Racheal Dolezal made the same argument

3 months ago '10        #235
Nautilus O 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Stand Tall said
Thatís what I just stated.

African-American here in the states means black people.

U have no case
Her dad isnít American

3 months ago '10        #236
Nautilus O 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Stand Tall said
She went 2 Howard

Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority

[pic - click to view]

White Rory is a Kappa

None of your points are answering the question that if her mom nor dad are black or African American, how is she.
+1   

3 months ago '17        #237
Stand Tall 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
 Nautilus O said
Her dad isn’t American
She was born in Oakland

She is American and because her dad is black as well she is African American again African American is the pc term.

don’t like the term myself “African American”because like I said earlier Africa is a big a*s continent with a bunch of countries.

Most of us do not know which country we are actually from and that’s why it’s been lumped into African American.

Black American is what she is as well

Last edited by Stand Tall; 01-25-2019 at 05:43 PM..

3 months ago '17        #238
Stand Tall 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
 Nautilus O said
White Rory is a Kappa

None of your points are answering the question that if her mom nor dad are black or African American, how is she.
What do you not get?

U say no she is not black because not all Jamaicas are “black”

I say here in America her Jamaican dad is black but u still say no he is not

But anyways that’s why she is African American. She was born here and has a black dad.

Ok so a real black dude from France and is “French” comes 2 America and has a child with a white chick. That kid is black. Therefore African American

3 months ago '10        #239
Nautilus O 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Stand Tall said
She was born in Oakland

She is American and because her dad is black as well she is African American again African American is the pc term.

donít like the term myself ďAfrican AmericanĒbecause like I said earlier Africa is a big a*s continent with a bunch of countries.

Most of us do not know which country we are actually from and thatís why itís been lumped into African American.

Black American is what she is as well
But her Dad isnít black. Heís from Jamaica and heís not considered black in America.

Itís like saying that Tego Calderon is black because he has dark skin.

3 months ago '17        #240
Stand Tall 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
 Nautilus O said
But her Dad isnít black. Heís from Jamaica and heís not considered black in America.

Itís like saying that Tego Calderon is black because he has dark skin.
Right her dad ainít black. Whatever.

3 months ago '10        #241
Bandito 183 heat pts183
space
space
space
$7,931 | Props total: 17918 17918
Y'all really scared of Kamala Harris like that?

3 months ago '07        #242
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,487 | Props total: 3061 3061
 Stand Tall said
Right her dad ainít black. Whatever.
Sounds like dude is getting race confused with nationality. Jamaican isn't a race just like being russian,cuban or even american isnt a race its a nationality.

3 months ago '05        #243
autoraptronix 13 heat pts13
space
space
$5,129 | Props total: 952 952
 Nautilus O said
Neither one of those statements are true.

There were Native Tribes in the Caribbean before the Europeans arrived. The Europeans arrived before the slaves.

Hispanic indicates Spanish bloodlines. The natives were there before the Spanish.
We don't call Puerto Ricans by the islands indigenous tribes names, do we? Regardless my comments are correct. Even though you're right they aren't historically accurate, they're culturally accurate, which is the context we're having this discussion in. Ask almost anyone on the street if a Jamaican is black or a Puerto Rican is Hispanic and what do you think they will say...? An anthropologist might say something different, but are you surprised?

3 months ago '07        #244
Damagegadget 495 heat pts495
space
space
$39,910 | Props total: 25964 25964
people should really read their census...black has nothin to do with the color of your skin, matter fact a lot of the moorish temple dudes have switched their race to white, based on it stating white includes anyone with north african heritage..and if the blackamoors ruled europe, and your ancestors came here as a blackamoor you were classified white back then

its a caste sysem
+1   

3 months ago '10        #245
Nautilus O 19 heat pts19
space
space
 autoraptronix said
We don't call Puerto Ricans by the islands indigenous tribes names, do we? Regardless my comments are correct. Even though you're right they aren't historically accurate, they're culturally accurate, which is the context we're having this discussion in. Ask almost anyone on the street if a Jamaican is black or a Puerto Rican is Hispanic and what do you think they will say...? An anthropologist might say something different, but are you surprised?
No itís not true. A large number of Puerto Ricans identity as Native Americans. Check the census report. There is a contingent in the Caribbean (DR and PR included) that reject the European colonization and recognize that before they were ďHispanicĒ they were Taino and Boriqua and original tribes. Itís no different than Mexicans claiming their Aztec Heritages.

My point regarding Kamala Harris is that in Jamaica her Fatherís family would not have been classified as Black. This is one of the reasons there is such an issue in Jamaica with dark skin color and lightening skin. Because in Jamaica Sean Paul is not the same race as Spragga Benz. So if her father is not from America, then heís not African American. And if her father is not Black then she isnít either.

3 months ago '10        #246
Nautilus O 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Damagegadget said
people should really read their census...black has nothin to do with the color of your skin, matter fact a lot of the moorish temple dudes have switched their race to white, based on it stating white includes anyone with north african heritage..and if the blackamoors ruled europe, and your ancestors came here as a blackamoor you were classified white back then

its a caste sysem
I agree with you to a point. Race is a caste system. Race is a classification not an identity. It doesnít matter what you say you are, it matters what the rest of society deems you as. If people think you are white, then they treat you as white. Inherently that is what the concept of racism is based on, actions and beliefs dependent upon the perception of race.

2 months ago '17        #247
LeG.O.A.T 121 heat pts121
space
space
$20,332 | Props total: 44835 44835
 PurpleKush said
yep.....she dont stand a chance
0 chance

2 months ago '10        #248
Nautilus O 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Daville502 said
Sounds like dude is getting race confused with nationality. Jamaican isn't a race just like being russian,cuban or even american isnt a race its a nationality.
Just saw this...who said Jamaican was a race?

Jamaicaís racial classification is different from the US. Not all Jamaicans with a presence of melanin are considered ďblackĒ in Jamaica. Her father, as I explained, is not considered a black man in Jamaica. Therefore she isnít black nor is she African American.

But 3 weeks later and after the rest of the world catching on, sheís now being called everything from Asian-American to Jewish.

When you know you know

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+81online now  43
Image(s) inside No Plastic Surgery
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+90online now  32
Image(s) inside Nice hot tea >>> coffee 🍵