What's Beef ? : Tariq Nasheed & Terry Crews Get into heated Back & Forth on Twitter

most viewed right now
144 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
38 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 months ago '07        #101
Cartel-Clipz 38 heat pts38
space
space
$36,686 | Props total: 50053 50053
 Rule 336 said
Speak for yourself. Even if I don't like Tariq. I'm with him on this one. You don't think Terry is cooning and pandering to white feminists with the toxic masculinity sh*t?
No I don't. I believe that he believes in the sh*t that he's saying. Some of these people actually believe that "Toxic Masculinity" is a real thing and is a problem. I'm not one of them but I believe Terry is. He's been preaching that sh*t for a minute before it was "cool" topic for discussion. He also been dealing with people questioning his manhood over exposing that male hollywood exec touching him. I believe it's a relevant issue for him.
+4   

3 months ago '16        #102
Papi 614 heat pts614
space
space
space
$22,546 | Props total: 58523 58523
 Kewop Decam said
Thinking isn't your thing I see. Bruh, the poorest of man could be s*xist as hell to the richest woman in the room with no care in the word. Bank accounts don't negate s*xism and the a*sumption going is the person being s*xist KNOWS the salary of the woman already.
And again you clearly don’t know what s*xist means.... because I never any one atleast in my community say..., “ i don’t want her to represent me because she’s a woman”

And stop camping for thots like amber rose simp

3 months ago '07        #103
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 407 407
 Rule 336 said
Speak for yourself. Even if I don't like Tariq. I'm with him on this one. You don't think Terry is cooning and pandering to white feminists with the toxic masculinity sh*t?
This. In fact, Tariq wasn't taking shots at him at first. Terry got offended, and made it happen.
+5   

3 months ago '13        #104
Ethernine 
space
space
$1,357 | Props total: 2501 2501
 StateProperty88 said
why didnt tariq answer the question though? there's something weird about tariq, just a trying too hard vibe i get from him

Nah u n*ggas ain’t used to seeing muthafu*kas stand up for black people y’all used to the homo sh*t and c00njobs selling u bullsh*t but u will mature one day and when u do u will see a lot of sh*t u ain’t see when u was young trust me on that.
+5   

3 months ago '14        #105
Oceans 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,428 | Props total: 3986 3986
Both of these dudes are lame,
But i peeped tariqs game a long time ago..
Dude cant even answers terrys question..
I also notice that tariq goes extra hard on black women... but its funny how he goes an extra mile to hide his mother in law WHO IS WHITE..

Dude is suspect as well. Always talk about gay people

Terry crews is just corny and an embarrasment at times.

3 months ago '17        #106
Ifeellikekobe 110 heat pts110
space
space
$7,851 | Props total: 34310 34310
 Boogie1790 said
You make some good pointd but it aas dumb of him to single out black men like we the only ones that do women wrong
That's why you start with the discussion. With Tariq been going to trolling on twitter and instagram instead of kicking knowledge. Maybe he is trying to save that for youtube shows. I really dont know. Terry Crews has a huge following and if Tariq hit that curveball-type question out of the park like I know he can...he could gain alot of followers. Instead he gain a bunch of troll followers that are only gonna be around for the next internet beef.
+2   

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 months ago '06        #107
LeMar G 250 heat pts250
space
space
$18,330 | Props total: 51743 51743
 Gotti Pippen said
The irony of these two arguing about who’s trying to do more for black people is nuts
We in the twilight zone fam
+1   

3 months ago '18        #108
MYDICKSOCOLD 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,502 | Props total: 6058 6058
 Jersey856 said

[pic - click to view]

Tariq went on a limb exposing this information. Have some respect
He lives in an all white neighborhood in L.A. and got damn near a million dollars to make them bougie a*s "documentaries" using a bunch of self-appointed "doctors" to spit easily-debunked bullsh*t

The only one going out on a limb are people defending his dumbass films riddled with historical inaccuracies.

3 months ago '18        #109
Yanga 
space
space
space
$2,404 | Props total: 2026 2026
They're both right but there's no justifying letting another man grab your sh*t. The fact that he felt comfortable enough to pull that type of sh*t let's me know he already knew Crews wouldn't do anything imo

Last edited by Yanga; 01-24-2019 at 08:20 PM..
+4   

3 months ago '07        #110
Avon_Barksdale 4737 heat pts4737
space
space
$50,912 | Props total: 95736 95736

[tweet - click to view]

+1   

3 months ago '13        #111
Ethernine 
space
space
$1,357 | Props total: 2501 2501
 Oceans said
Both of these dudes are lame,
But i peeped tariqs game a long time ago..
Dude cant even answers terrys question..
I also notice that tariq goes extra hard on black women... but its funny how he goes an extra mile to hide his mother in law WHO IS WHITE..

Dude is suspect as well. Always talk about gay people

Terry crews is just corny and an embarrasment at times.

Tariq go hard on hoes... not black women I never heard dude say sh*t negative about a Black Woman. keyword woman not hoes thots bi*ches who make black women look bad..
And having a white in law means u can’t stand for black people?

He goes the extra mile to expose hoes.. that u more then likely call thots with yo simp a*s.
+4   

3 months ago '15        #112
dipset2087 35 heat pts35
space
space
$585 | Props total: 951 951
id enjoy to see a day when all black people unite-

3 months ago '09        #113
devilinsider 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,895 | Props total: 2727 2727
Don't know enough to pass judgement on Terry. Tariq is an attention seeker that masquerades as some sort of pro black gatekeeper. Dude is a weirdo.

3 months ago '18        #114
MYDICKSOCOLD 7 heat pts
space
space
 Ethernine said
And having a white in law means u can’t stand for black people?
If you on that Hotep bullsh*t like Tariq is, yes.

Everybody in this damn thread ALREADY "stands for black people" by default

3 months ago '05        #115
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$19,110 | Props total: 6088 6088
 SouthsideNori said
That "We don't treat our women with equality" bullsh*t is a selling point for white feminists to turn black women away from black men and continue to destruction of the black family.
Regardless of what it is, it's true. Now I don't think it's necessarily disproportionate to white men needing to treat women better either, but it's plain to see that we need to treat our women better.

And to me one glaring piece of evidence is that every time there's a r*pe story or anything posted on BX there are pages full of n*ggas dogging out the potential victim before anyone feels any type of sympathy or says anything negative about the dude.
+1   

3 months ago '18        #116
MYDICKSOCOLD 7 heat pts
space
space
 Switchc2390 said
And to me one glaring piece of evidence is that every time there's a r*pe story or anything posted on BX there are pages full of n*ggas dogging out the potential victim before anyone feels any type of sympathy or says anything negative about the dude.
As they damn well should

Like weird bi*ches ain't already all up on Twitter "canceling" Neil DeGrasse Tyson and Morgan Freeman over some bullsh*t
+5   

3 months ago '18        #117
Screwston Born 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,117 | Props total: 3480 3480
The mental gymnastics that (the few) black ppl on here do to bow down to massa is disgusting.

We're not going to get equality from these ppl, "setting us free" was never part of the plan.
+7   

3 months ago '18        #118
MYDICKSOCOLD 7 heat pts
space
space
 Ethernine said
Nah u n*ggas ain’t used to seeing muthafu*kas stand up for black people y’all used to the homo sh*t and c00njobs selling u bullsh*t but u will mature one day and when u do u will see a lot of sh*t u ain’t see when u was young trust me on that.
On the contrary I'm a big fan of Neil DeGrasse Tyson and Sylvester James Gates. How many black physicists do YOU follow, b?

Black Rupert Murdoch tells people that melanin comes from the pineal gland and that African Americans didn't ever come from Africa but have been in the United States this entire time

3 months ago '04        #119
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
space
$52,698 | Props total: 14694 14694
tariq is a hustler that panders to people that believe in what he is speaking
+5   

3 months ago '06        #120
on_my_grind 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,171 | Props total: 4978 4978
2 lames

3 months ago '18        #121
MYDICKSOCOLD 7 heat pts
space
space
 Screwston Born said
The mental gymnastics that (the few) black ppl on here do to bow down to massa is disgusting.

We're not going to get equality from these ppl, "setting us free" was never part of the plan.
Who the fu*k is bowing down to massa?

Give me one good reason I should support Tariq Nasheed (or Terry Crews) over a local black pastor putting in work in the community. I'll wait.

And I agree with you on the equality point, yo. I'm like the real life Magneto. I do not believe we can co-exist with these people. Period.

One of the most overlooked aspects of the black community is our AUTONOMY. Not everybody is going to fall over themselves to support you just because you are black. You have to earn your own rep.

We're not like the weirdo feminists who tow the line and have to do what their told. We can think for ourselves, thank you very much.

Last edited by MYDICKSOCOLD; 01-24-2019 at 03:36 PM..
+2   

3 months ago '05        #122
A~team 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,257 | Props total: 4860 4860
fu*k both of em Terry crews sacrificed his manhood for his career lost all respect from me not Ike it matters anyway.
+1   

3 months ago '15        #123
SouthsideNori 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 16225 16225
 Switchc2390 said
Regardless of what it is, it's true. Now I don't think it's necessarily disproportionate to white men needing to treat women better either, but it's plain to see that we need to treat our women better.

Bro you can't go off BX there's like 25 level headed n*ggas here the rest are young or not a n*gga so I can't speak on their mentality.

It's not a black man problem mistreating women it's an immature or controlling man problem, this sh*t worldwide so it's not like I don't recognize the plight of women it's just this particular point of black men not taking care of their women I take issue with.
+2   

3 months ago '17        #124
TriplecCc 
space
space
space
$71 | Props total: 392 392
 DiegoRivera said
"Defend our Black women"

= buck dancing for white folks???
Omg, he doesn't literally mean that defending black women is cooning. He referencing the fact that Terry is mentioning black women to get brownie points from this fake a*s feminist movement. Basically Terry is using black women as a pawn to gain support.
+4   

3 months ago '05        #125
Suavebeatz 101 heat pts101
space
space
$13,504 | Props total: 31264 31264
I see thru this big bi*ch n*gga Terry Crews....hes the original Gomer Pyle or better yet Jonathan Martin.

He feels more comfortable in a dress and a wig then he ever did in his NFL jersey.

If he had it his way all sports would be banned and men would sit to pee because it would make him feel safer.

He doesn't care about women's rights...he just suffers from ptsd.

How his torment got turned into black men slighting black women is beyond me but I guess anything to get those precious pats on the head.
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+20online now  44
Video inside Cardi B with the facts
83 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+92online now  37
Image(s) inside I don't usually beat off to chicks at work but... I can make an except..
79 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+80online now  32
Video inside In China women have to go through these to get into the club
118 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+38online now  19
50 cent finally speaks on Buck’s secret life