Resident Evil 2 already one of the Greatest reviewed PS4 games

section   (1 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 weeks ago '12        #76
Pleasure Boy 1323 heat pts1323
space
space
$10,865 | Props total: 10802 10802
 Opinion said
Game is Fuego, dead space gave me nerves of steel, but the limited ammo and learning the areas in this game really put the pressure on you . I don't mind remakes if it's done like this and is a classic.

Shadow of the colusses remaster was the only remake besides this one I've played where it didn't feel lazy and was thorough
Just the fact that these zombies open the doors gives me anxiety and you cant just run past them like the old ones these mafucckas will grab you and bite the juice out yo neck
+3   

3 weeks ago '05        #77
Muggz 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,299 | Props total: 6458 6458
 K0ntrast said
Copped the deluxe version. Almost time
That OG Soundtrack tho. That’s the real cherry on top for dudes that played the og on the ps1
+2   

3 weeks ago '06        #78
TreZ 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,250 | Props total: 3692 3692
man wish it fkn would hit redbox on pc
+1   

3 weeks ago '07        #79
Opinion 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,590 | Props total: 614 614
 Pleasure Boy said
Just the fact that these zombies open the doors gives me anxiety and you cant just run past them like the old ones these mafucckas will grab you and bite the juice out yo neck
Truth, bruh if I had at least one evasive manuever I wouldn't have to be so damn cautious. The only way I can deal with these fools is knife they legs and dome shot them. It ain't like you can ignore them, tho in some parts you kinda have no damn choice
+1   

3 weeks ago '06        #80
LYTE 157 heat pts157
space
space
space
$15,849 | Props total: 8203 8203
 SPdaGOAT said
I hope you know it dropped in 98 fam
Really doe.
I'm sitting here like "is this the same RE that dropped when DMX 1st album dropped??"..
+1   

3 weeks ago '05        #81
PhrozenMenace 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,079 | Props total: 3193 3193
i may try this out
+1   

3 weeks ago '16        #82
Vega 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,968 | Props total: 10441 10441
Blows my mind how well Capcoms been doing as of late.

If only their f*ghting game subdivision could get its sh*t together with Street f*ghter

+1   

3 weeks ago '18        #83
KingBossHellBoy 110 heat pts110 OP
space
space
$2,777 | Props total: 6693 6693
 Vega said
Blows my mind how well Capcoms been doing as of late.

If only their f*ghting game subdivision could get its sh*t together with Street f*ghter

sf5 isnt that bad it just had a sh*tty launch

3 weeks ago '10        #84
Trilluminati GA 434 heat pts434
space
space
$51,424 | Props total: 16773 16773
This sh*t is some fie, I'm in the nest now. Knocked off because of I get up at 6.
 Pleasure Boy said
Mine looks better

[pic - click to view]

Niiiice

Deluxe? I waited too late

3 weeks ago '04        #85
GreatWhites 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,424 | Props total: 467 467
This game is absolute fire!

The original was one of the best games of all time.

The remake is even better imo.

Right now, Mr. X is making my life a living hell...even when I think I escape him, he turns up at the worst possible moment...

I've been trying to find out how to get back to the parking garage, after coming back upstairs for electronic parts to open the jail cell....

but i know once i open that jail cell and grab the access card for the parking garage door, all those jail cells are gonna open and i'll be dealing with a sh*t ton of zombies & Mr. X will probably show up at that time too lol...

this game is frustrating, but so damn enjoyable at the same time.
+4   

3 weeks ago '18        #86
space
space
this is easily one of the best ps4 games if not THE BEST

I like this over god of war and RDR2.

im surprised more people aint playin and talking bout RE2
+1   

3 weeks ago '07        #87
tre0624 114 heat pts114
space
space
$20,951 | Props total: 11353 11353
 KingBossHellBoy said
this is easily one of the best ps4 games if not THE BEST

I like this over god of war and RDR2.

im surprised more people aint playin and talking bout RE2
bro its cool if u like it better thats your opinion so im not goin say u wrong. But the reason its not talked about like god of war or RDR2 is because its not better then those games lol

I got RE2 for free yesterday i wasn't planning on buying it. But if i would have missed out on this amazing a*s game i would have been pissed. I slept on this sh*t hard and its definitely a great game

I say all that sh*t to say it still aint nowhere near God of War and its not better then RDR2. But still great game though

3 weeks ago '07        #88
tre0624 114 heat pts114
space
space
 GreatWhites said
This game is absolute fire!

The original was one of the best games of all time.

The remake is even better imo.

Right now, Mr. X is making my life a living hell...even when I think I escape him, he turns up at the worst possible moment...

I've been trying to find out how to get back to the parking garage, after coming back upstairs for electronic parts to open the jail cell....

but i know once i open that jail cell and grab the access card for the parking garage door, all those jail cells are gonna open and i'll be dealing with a sh*t ton of zombies & Mr. X will probably show up at that time too lol...

this game is frustrating, but so damn enjoyable at the same time.
bro i got this sh*t on hardcore and gotta use ribbons to save. so im currently right back at the beginning of the fu*king game smh
+1   

3 weeks ago '18        #89
space
space
 tre0624 said
bro its cool if u like it better thats your opinion so im not goin say u wrong. But the reason its not talked about like god of war or RDR2 is because its not better then those games lol

I got RE2 for free yesterday i wasn't planning on buying it. But if i would have missed out on this amazing a*s game i would have been pissed. I slept on this sh*t hard and its definitely a great game

I say all that sh*t to say it still aint nowhere near God of War and its not better then RDR2. But still great game though
got to chapter 6 in RDR 2 and didnt even finish it. didnt even try the online and sold that sh*t. game was boring as fu*k. i dont wanna ride no damn horse 500 miles then shoot a slow a*s revolver. last tiem i played rdr2 i had fun with it def. but its so empty. and overhyped.i got so many good games to play and im finding myself forcing myself to play RDR2 just to beat instead of actually enjoying it.

god of war was raw too but cmon son. it was reptitive. same enemies, same animations, not enough bosses and gore. i beat it once. cool game and the sequel will be dope but this one had no replayability . sold it.

spiderman too was str8 but ultimately it was just another a*sassins creed type game not impressive. beat it sold it

id rather be Leon running around in the police station shooting zombies with real guns not that cowboy sh*t or using axes like god of war or using spider webs like spiderman

resident evil 2 sh*ts on these games stop playin

Last edited by KingBossHellBoy; 01-28-2019 at 09:44 AM..
+2   

3 weeks ago '07        #90
tre0624 114 heat pts114
space
space
 KingBossHellBoy said
got to chapter 6 in RDR 2 and didnt even finish it. didnt even try the online and sold that sh*t. game was boring as fu*k. i dont wanna ride no damn horse 500 miles then shoot a slow a*s revolver. last tiem i played rdr2 i had fun with it def. but its so empty. and overhyped.i got so many good games to play and im finding myself forcing myself to play RDR2 just to beat instead of actually enjoying it.

god of war was raw too but cmon son. it was reptitive. same enemies, same animations, not enough bosses and gore. i beat it once. cool game and the sequel will be dope but this one had no replayability . sold it.

spiderman too was str8 but ultimately it was just another a*sassins creed type game not impressive. beat it sold it

id rather be Leon running around in the police station shooting zombies with real guns not that cowboy sh*t or using axes like god of war or using spider webs like spiderman

resident evil 2 sh*ts on these games stop playin
bro this game is the definition of Repetitive u literally already played the whole game before probably 5x at that. How many times did u beat this game? U already know the whole story

U rather be leon but the problem is u already been leon 20years ago

I said thats your opinion so im not goin say u wrong but its a reason this thread dont look like god of war or RDR2 threads lol. Its a reason those games got 10/10 and RE2 doesn't have that bro

Aint sh*t repetitive about god of war or RDR2 to me
+1   

3 weeks ago '18        #91
space
space
 tre0624 said
bro this game is the definition of Repetitive u literally already played the whole game before probably 5x at that. How many times did u beat this game? U already know the whole story

i only remember playin the original at my uncles house back in the 90s and sh*t so i never played it myself like that

and i think its a amazing game

3 weeks ago '04        #92
RatedQue 51 heat pts51
space
space
$4,012 | Props total: 1885 1885
I wish they did this for Parasite Eve 2
+1   

3 weeks ago '07        #93
tre0624 114 heat pts114
space
space
 KingBossHellBoy said
i only remember playin the original at my uncles house back in the 90s and sh*t so i never played it myself like that

and i think its a amazing game
i never said it wasn't amazing. this sh*t was always one of my favorite games but its still not better then god of war or red dead lol

3 weeks ago '18        #94
space
space
 tre0624 said
i never said it wasn't amazing. this sh*t was always one of my favorite games but its still not better then god of war or red dead lol
better than both and theres still some DLC coming for free for RE2

3 weeks ago '12        #95
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$10,574 | Props total: 5342 5342
 tre0624 said

I said thats your opinion so im not goin say u wrong but its a reason this thread dont look like god of war or RDR2 threads lol. Its a reason those games got 10/10 and RE2 doesn't have that bro

Every game is repetitive by nature.
+1   

3 weeks ago '12        #96
Excel 32 heat pts32
space
space
$5,974 | Props total: 5383 5383
 tre0624 said
its a reason this thread dont look like god of war or RDR2 threads lol. Its a reason those games got 10/10 and RE2 doesn't have that bro

n*gga

nothin repetitive about god of war I loved that game but cmon bruh
+3   

3 weeks ago '18        #97
dinono10 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$234 | Props total: 560 560
Got a n*gga fiendin for this crack.. But ima until it's slightly reduced have I don't know how much replay value there is on this joint. Enjoying reading your experiences

3 weeks ago '17        #98
Lazy 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,988 | Props total: 6666 6666
 dinono10 said
Got a n*gga fiendin for this crack.. But ima until it's slightly reduced have I don't know how much replay value there is on this joint. Enjoying reading your experiences
There's a lot

And I'll leave it at that I don't want to spoil anything
+2   

3 weeks ago '17        #99
SPdaGOAT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,823 | Props total: 28733 28733
 Excel said
n*gga

nothin repetitive about god of war I loved that game but cmon bruh
lmfao facts

3 weeks ago '08        #100
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,582 | Props total: 2575 2575
Man I never played RE2 before and I'm stuck like a muthafu*ka.

Home      

most viewed right now
+130online now  34
Image(s) inside P-r, o-c, t-o, logy, We learning these hoes biology
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  33
Alex Jones Says Joe Rogan's Step Daughter Is Black and Posts Up Her Pics
176 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+109online now  32
Image(s) inside Feb 17 - Tamla Horsford beaten to death at football mom slumber party
262 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+26online now  18
Ebro calls out Joe Rogan over racists "jokes"
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy