Kingdom Hearts 3 thread???

most viewed right now
15 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 months ago '16        #76
Simonsaid86 
space
space
$321 | Props total: 361 361
Friday

4 months ago '10        #77
Trilluminati GA 435 heat pts435
space
space
$51,878 | Props total: 17856 17856
My Cuzz was telling me about this...all hyped and sh*t...I might scopenot out

4 months ago '18        #78
br82186 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,935 | Props total: 5754 5754
Copping it Saturday

4 months ago '14        #79
blxkout1622 
space
space
space
$92 | Props total: 73 73
Ima grab this on the one n play wit my daughter never played any of these but that Andy’s room level had me feelin like a shorty when I watched gameplay

4 months ago '14        #80
NewLegends 127 heat pts127
space
space
$11,341 | Props total: 13260 13260
 blxkout1622 said
Ima grab this on the one n play wit my daughter never played any of these but that Andyís room level had me feelin like a shorty when I watched gameplay
The background music is you got a friend in me

4 months ago '18        #81
S-Class 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,351 | Props total: 13944 13944
What yall think bout the game so far?

4 months ago '17        #82
JayDaKid 5 heat pts
space
space
$241 | Props total: 553 553
 S-Class said
What yall think bout the game so far?
I'm liking it a lot. Game play is stylish and the new flowmotion system makes battle real fun. Handles well too. Only 15 hours in but i'm hooked.

4 months ago '18        #83
S-Class 5 heat pts
space
space
 JayDaKid said
I'm liking it a lot. Game play is stylish and the new flowmotion system makes battle real fun. Handles well too. Only 15 hours in but i'm hooked.
That’s whats up

I played through the Herc sh*t in the beginning and I ain’t really like it

Sora voice sounds stupid to me and f*ghting feels kinda off too like it’s not as intricate as it was on the older games maybe it’s because Sora hasn’t gotten his powers back

Idk I was in the 8th grade when 2 came out and that was the last one I played but already I can tell it’s not as good as 2 and that’s sad

I really feel like even tho it took 40 years for it to come out they rushed it and didn’t put the same care into it

I ain’t play it in a whole day and I was ready to be hooked on it

Last edited by S-Class; 01-31-2019 at 06:25 PM..
+1   

4 months ago '17        #84
JayDaKid 5 heat pts
space
space
$241 | Props total: 553 553
 S-Class said
Thatís whats up

I played through the Herc sh*t in the beginning and I ainít really like it

Sora voice sounds stupid to me and f*ghting feels kinda off too like itís not as intricate as it was on the older games maybe itís because Sora hasnít gotten his powers back

Idk I was in the 8th grade when 2 came out and that was the last one I played but already I can tell itís not as good as 2 and thatís sad

I really feel like even tho it took 40 years for it to come out they rushed it and didnít put the same care into it

I ainít play it in a whole day and I was ready to be hooked on it
The combat can get real easy using the Attraction trigger commands that let you go on rides so i had to not use them lol. Using the shotlock to extend chains in combat adds something to it for me. But i feel you after a 13-14 year wait the game should be perfect the voices do throw me off too tho
+1   

4 months ago '11        #85
wjcorner 7 heat pts
space
space
$13,047 | Props total: 3812 3812
 S-Class said
Thatís whats up

I played through the Herc sh*t in the beginning and I ainít really like it

Sora voice sounds stupid to me and f*ghting feels kinda off too like itís not as intricate as it was on the older games maybe itís because Sora hasnít gotten his powers back

Idk I was in the 8th grade when 2 came out and that was the last one I played but already I can tell itís not as good as 2 and thatís sad

I really feel like even tho it took 40 years for it to come out they rushed it and didnít put the same care into it

I ainít play it in a whole day and I was ready to be hooked on it
You can definitely tell itís kinda aged because of the era they probably started working on this with, and then the story general mood that would be enthralling to a child would obviously not strike as well for an adult...Iím kinda eh on it too, I did hit a string of combos that had me geeked but otherwise it feels clunky, defo down to grind this out for nostalgic purposes. Added bonus of the child like dialogue and artwork in the whole game giving the kids something to watch when theyíre bored instead of fu*king around.
+1   

4 months ago '14        #86
space
space
Beat it, end was beautiful. Easiest Kingdom Hearts I’ve played i would say.

Don’t read unless you completed the game and watched the Epilogue(From the update)

[spoiler - click to view]

If anybody needs an explanation on the epilogue let me know.

4 months ago '18        #87
S-Class 5 heat pts
space
space
 wjcorner said
You can definitely tell itís kinda aged because of the era they probably started working on this with, and then the story general mood that would be enthralling to a child would obviously not strike as well for an adult...Iím kinda eh on it too, I did hit a string of combos that had me geeked but otherwise it feels clunky, defo down to grind this out for nostalgic purposes. Added bonus of the child like dialogue and artwork in the whole game giving the kids something to watch when theyíre bored instead of fu*king around.
I could dig that

Iím definitely gonna grind it out after spending 60 dollars on this sh*t I shoulda rented it or something
+1   

4 months ago '06        #88
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,590 | Props total: 5304 5304
 blxkout1622 said
Ima grab this on the one n play wit my daughter never played any of these but that Andyís room level had me feelin like a shorty when I watched gameplay
Currently on that lvl and its hard not to feel good. Wish they wouldve got tom hanks for woody tho but the guy that does Lightyears voice sounds pretty similar enough.

4 months ago '06        #89
gettin_doe 27 heat pts27
space
space
$2,468 | Props total: 2440 2440
 NewLegends said
Beat it, end was beautiful. Easiest Kingdom Hearts Iíve played i would say.

Donít read unless you completed the game and watched the Epilogue(From the update)

If anybody needs an explanation on the epilogue let me know.

4 months ago '04        #90
W24x55 69 heat pts69
space
space
$14,061 | Props total: 19729 19729
First time playing a Kingdom Hearts game and I'm having a blast.

Glad I copped and gave it a shot

4 months ago '14        #91
Mr Harrow 47 heat pts47
space
space
$17,213 | Props total: 23628 23628
I only played kingdom hearts 1. Didnt even beat it. Rented the yesterday. Played like for an hr. My sons were glued to the TV like it was a movie watching me play. I'm loving the game.
+1   

4 months ago '14        #92
Mr Harrow 47 heat pts47
space
space
$17,213 | Props total: 23628 23628
 d4deesnuts said
Currently on that lvl and its hard not to feel good. Wish they wouldve got tom hanks for woody tho but the guy that does Lightyears voice sounds pretty similar enough.
The dude that does woody's voice is played by Tom Hanks brother. He has always done his brothers voice over work when needed and Tom's not avail.

Last edited by Mr Harrow; 02-01-2019 at 09:00 AM..
+1   

4 months ago '05        #93
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,214 | Props total: 5976 5976
I beat the 1st one in hs but never played any other but I want to get back into this one

4 months ago '14        #94
space
space
 gettin_doe said

4 months ago '04        #95
Merdock12 
space
space
$1,155 | Props total: 382 382
I can't get the hang out of airstepping. Is anyone on here good at it? The Tornado titan f*ght was kind of a headache.
+2   

4 months ago '11        #96
wjcorner 7 heat pts
space
space
 Merdock12 said
I can't get the hang out of airstepping. Is anyone on here good at it? The Tornado titan f*ght was kind of a headache.
Whatís holding you back?

4 months ago '04        #97
Merdock12 
space
space
$1,155 | Props total: 382 382
 wjcorner said
Whatís holding you back?
I just feel like it isn't as smooth as it should be. I mean I beat the tornado, but I felt like targeting was iffy for me, and you are supposed to chain together the jumps.
+1   

4 months ago '17        #98
R Shackleford 
space
space
$1,639 | Props total: 5513 5513
I'm feeling disappointed with this game so far. I haven't played since KH2 maybe Im remembering it with a lot of nostalgia

Does it just start out rough? I'm still in Olympus and the combat is putting me to sleep
+2   

4 months ago '06        #99
Skateboard T 52 heat pts52
space
space
$25,810 | Props total: 41221 41221
 R Shackleford said
I'm feeling disappointed with this game so far. I haven't played since KH2 maybe Im remembering it with a lot of nostalgia

Does it just start out rough? I'm still in Olympus and the combat is putting me to sleep
yeah you remember how slow KH2 started with the whole roxas storyline.

4 months ago '11        #100
wjcorner 7 heat pts
space
space
 R Shackleford said

It gets better in the later worlds. They donít go too in depth in the AP mechanic aligned with the combat abilities, if you havenít already make sure your load out is in line with what youíre trying to do. And putting spells in shortcuts help add haste to launching magic while piecing up people with your blade

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  36
Image(s) inside Ultimate Bedwench story: Woman leaves family to marry inmate across th..
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  35
Image(s) inside May 24 - There's a new stamp that lets u legally transform $20 bill w ..
56 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+47online now  29
May 24 - Amazon is selling entire houses for less than $20,000 ó with free shi..
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  10
(Trending) The Ariana Grande Challenge
124 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy