Jan 22 - Most Israelis donít want non-Jewish migrants, even if they are highly skilled

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 months ago '07        #101
RubbahBandMayn 16 heat pts16
space
space
$15,899 | Props total: 13055 13055
 TheyGotKanye said
The world tired of them saying they the jews... they not the jews. lol Can't be Ashkenaz and Judah. (Genesis 10:3). Thats Japheth and Judah. Impossible. Lineage determined through the father and they determine it through the mother. False. Numbers 1:18.

and got a nerve to be saying they don't want nobody else their. They don't even suppose to be there.
It's because this evil Zionist state of "Israel" is really the creation of the Rothschilds. So they were wicked from the start and the Rothschilds are Satanists and worship money. Google Edmond James de Rothschild..he lead for the establishment of this illegitimate nation

3 months ago '05        #102
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
$16,946 | Props total: 10401 10401
 SimpinAintEz said

Despite this, I still answered every single question you asked. Maybe you weren’t asking the right ones. You’re obsessed with categorizing me all the way down to my gender. n*gga are you from the Census Bureau or something?

You can’t quote a single post where I’ve stated “I identify as...”, yet you keep telling me what I identify as. What’s your hangup?

Excuse me, don't address me as the N word. As you've made clear, I don't know who you really are so please refrain from addressing me by a racial slur. Thank you. Second, I may not be able to find a quote from you in the exact words of "I identify as..." but you've given clues to who you are. You confirmed that you are a male. And you also came in here speaking on behalf of black Americans visiting Israel, correct? In order to do that, you would have to be black American, no? Or are you pretending to be something you're not since you believe in choosing to identify any way that you choose to please?

My hangup is that we don't need individuals as yourself misleading people that are noticeably part of the African/black race to "identify as however they please. It's not sound advice. You have a right to defend her right and I have a right to criticize her Black people outside of Africa have a lot of self-esteem and identity issues and we don't need the likes of people with no conscious of self like you piling onto that confusion, spreading your "I'm a humanist, sum of all people" trash. It doesn't work for black people. Black people have to take pride in who they are and be aware of what they are at all times. Just because you are in a sunken place doesn't mean you should indoctrinate others to come there with you under the guise of having a "right to not neatly package yourself." Your contrarian smart aleck gibberish gimmick that you use on this site doesn't make you edgy; you come off more as a sociopath.
+2   

3 months ago '13        #103
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$16,246 | Props total: 25667 25667
 4REAL said
Excuse me, don't address me as the N word. As you've made clear, I don't know who you really are so please refrain from addressing me by a racial slur. Thank you. Second, I may not be able to find a quote from you in the exact words of "I identify as..." but you've given clues to who you are. You confirmed that you are a male. And you also came in here speaking on behalf of black Americans visiting Israel, correct? In order to do that, you would have to be black American, no? Or are you pretending to be something you're not since you believe in choosing to identify any way that you choose to please?

My hangup is that we don't need individuals as yourself misleading people that are noticeably part of the African/black race to "identify as however they please. It's not sound advice. You have a right to defend her right and I have a right to criticize her Black people outside of Africa have a lot of self-esteem and identity issues and we don't need the likes of people with no conscious of self like you piling onto that confusion, spreading your "I'm a humanist, sum of all people" trash. It doesn't work for black people. Black people have to take pride in who they are and be aware of what they are at all times. Just because you are in a sunken place doesn't mean you should indoctrinate others to come there with you under the guise of having a "right to not neatly package yourself." Your contrarian smart aleck gibberish gimmick that you use on this site doesn't make you edgy; you come off more as a sociopath.
You donít speak for a people. You speak for yourself. You donít get to dictate how people identify themselves, nor what a person of a specific ethnicity should or should not be doing.

YOU were trying to ascribe your own personal convictions upon that girl, not me. I merely held the position of that not being your place.

I feel the label of ďblackĒ is not nuanced enough and does not do justice to the nuance of a person or people. You feel otherwise. Cool. I donít know where else we go from here.

3 months ago '17        #104
Its 
space
space
space
$2,911 | Props total: 4717 4717
 4REAL said
Why didn't you just say that before in the last thread? All you had to do was say that you are simply a human but you don't even seem to follow that identifier. But you sit here and categorize yourself as male, you're a black American, and alluded to calling yourself whatever label fits your DNA since you're not tied down to one category since you're of different parts. You sat in another thread and justified a black woman labeling herself with about four or five different ethnicities. I'm just trying to understand if you believe in labels or if you don't because I see some inconsistencies on your part.

Lml you peeped that bullsh*t he was tryna kick huh

3 months ago '17        #105
Its 
space
space
space
$2,911 | Props total: 4717 4717
 4REAL said

Respect

3 months ago '18        #106
TheyGotKanye 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$876 | Props total: 1123 1123
 RubbahBandMayn said
It's because this evil Zionist state of "Israel" is really the creation of the Rothschilds. So they were wicked from the start and the Rothschilds are Satanists and worship money. Google Edmond James de Rothschild..he lead for the establishment of this illegitimate nation
True. It's deeper than that though. They also descend from Esau and Ashkenaz.

when does a tribe like the Ouldeme, 95% of them share the same blood with europeans (R1B). These are the biblical arabs. They also banned the selling of their people. The moors you see in those pictures colonizing with conquistadors (Ships were owned by jewish people also)

E1B1A is the negro/Bantu/Israelite tribes. Still speaking Paleo hebrew in west africa amongst the Ewe. The jewish people speak yiddish.
+1   

3 months ago '18        #107
TheyGotKanye 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
I donít need a scriptural answer because I donít adhere to your scripture. I donít believe in curses or superstition and with that being said, I feel weíve reached an impasse that canít be rectified.

Again, and for the last time, your views are based on old books and taught hatred. My view is based upon actually walking among the people, in their land, and conversing with them. Please withhold your generalizations/ a*sumptions and hop on a flight to confirm your beliefs.
You don't have to believe. It's true. Black people live it every day and it was written in books thousands of years ago. I didn't make the book. You tight with me like I wrote it. The only reason people believe it is because of the prophecies. A curse is a prophecy also...

3 months ago '18        #108
TheyGotKanye 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
Where tf did I ever a*sert they’re not Jewish? Is every Christian you meet an orthodox Bible thumper or are the vast majority pretty liberal?

There exists small pockets of Orthodox Jews (especially in Jerusalem), but they stick to themselves and do their own sh*t. The rest are liberal af. You want the country to be so black and white when the reality is that there’s important nuance there in the culture.

You’ve been conditioned to hate them but have never set foot in the land and met them in the flesh. Truly sad. I’m no longer going to go back and forth with you or the people of your mentality. I will simply say get off your a*s and travel. See the world for yourself with your own eyes and have your own experiences.
Accidentally liked this. And I won't be stepping foot in the land until it's time for the Israelites to return. I just told you it's not their land so it's defiled.

3 months ago '16        #109
postemupndunkit 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,025 | Props total: 23436 23436
Good .

When they tear that country apart we wonít have to deal with any other groups of people being in harms way

3 months ago '18        #110
The3 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,088 | Props total: 2211 2211

[video - click to view]

3 months ago '07        #111
space
space
 TheyGotKanye said
True. It's deeper than that though. They also descend from Esau and Ashkenaz.

when does a tribe like the Ouldeme, 95% of them share the same blood with europeans (R1B). These are the biblical arabs. They also banned the selling of their people. The moors you see in those pictures colonizing with conquistadors (Ships were owned by jewish people also)

E1B1A is the negro/Bantu/Israelite tribes. Still speaking Paleo hebrew in west africa amongst the Ewe. The jewish people speak yiddish.
I see ya brother kick that knowledge. I read about that in a book called From Babylon to Timbuktu. And it should be common knowledge now that those people in the land are Europeans and descended from Japheth. I've also read that the House of Saud are also secretly Edomites
+2   

3 months ago '05        #112
ice wolf 564 heat pts564
space
space
$10,275 | Props total: 8983 8983
 Bighempin of QM said
Team no dark butts...
Half of the population of Israel are Arabs you fvcking moron

All you SJW brainwashed trolls ignore the fact that Israeliís are literally banned from entering Iran, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen. So, who are the real bigots?

Israel is a nation the size of New Jersey, they donít need more people. Israel isnít Canada. Look at a fvcking map.

Israel >>>>>> @ and his entire sh!t for brains family

3 months ago '07        #113
space
space
 ice wolf said

All you SJW brainwashed trolls ignore the fact that Israeliís are literally banned from entering Iran, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen. So, who are the real bigots?

Israel is a nation the size of New Jersey, they donít need more people. Israel isnít Canada. Look at a fvcking map.

[pic - click to view]

3 months ago '06        #114
DominicanLou 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,798 | Props total: 7481 7481
 TheyGotKanye said
Aye bro. The bible says "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee." Revelations 3:9.

Check it... They call themselves Ashkenazi JewISH. Ashkenazi is a son of Japheth Genesis 10:3. They determine lineage through the mother but biblically it's the father (Y chromosome/Numbers 1:18). and Luke 21:24 says Gentiles will walk in Jerusalem until the time of the gentiles is fulfilled.

They don't want non jewish people because they trying to act like they the people.

It's tribes such as the Ewe tribe that still speak paleo hebrew to this day in Africa, where the Israelites migrated beyond the rivers of Euphrates. Not europe and Asia, then moved to israel in 1948 when all 12 tribes suppose to return not just Judah. False. They speak Yiddish and not Paleo hebrew. For a people who say they never missed a sabbath since the first or second temple, What would be the need to speak another version of hebrew if you are indeed the biblical israelites...
Yo, do you have any links to this?
+1   

3 months ago '06        #115
DominicanLou 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,798 | Props total: 7481 7481
 ONESUN187 said
Isreal thinks their the fu*king epic center of the world but the truth is they are fu*king racists and cowards.
*epicenter
+1   

3 months ago '06        #116
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,975 | Props total: 1629 1629
i'd rather take my chances in the blue sea lookin for one piece nsh*t than to fw them

3 months ago '13        #117
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 TheyGotKanye said
You don't have to believe. It's true. Black people live it every day and it was written in books thousands of years ago. I didn't make the book. You tight with me like I wrote it. The only reason people believe it is because of the prophecies. A curse is a prophecy also...
Prophecy is a crock of sh*t. Someone writing something down in a book that people actively work towards bringing into fruition is not remotely prophetic.

3 months ago '13        #118
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 TheyGotKanye said
Accidentally liked this. And I won't be stepping foot in the land until it's time for the Israelites to return. I just told you it's not their land so it's defiled.
Pure unadulterated ignorance fueled by religious dogma. disgusting and divisive. You think a book written by superstitious Bronze Age sheepherders determines what land belongs to who for all time. Grow up fam.

War has and always will determine who controls a land, be it Israel or anywhere else in the world. To the victor goes the spoils. Human nature and tribalism predate the Bible and subsequently fueled the divisiveness within it.

3 months ago '18        #119
niruggg 48 heat pts48
space
space
$6,913 | Props total: 19507 19507
 Sin said
I know a brilliant black woman who also a scientist who moved there last year with her husband

I hope theyíre cool

Discrimination is not cool in 2019
state of Israel is a racist nation, but no one will say so for fear of being called anti Semitic, the rule is any criticism about jews is anti semetic
+2   

3 months ago '18        #120
niruggg 48 heat pts48
space
space
$6,913 | Props total: 19507 19507
 SimpinAintEz said
Pure unadulterated ignorance fueled by religious dogma. disgusting and divisive. You think a book written by superstitious Bronze Age sheepherders determines what land belongs to who for all time. Grow up fam.

War has and always will determine who controls a land, be it Israel or anywhere else in the world. To the victor goes the spoils. Human nature and tribalism predate the Bible and subsequently fueled the divisiveness within it.
it would seem you don't know the history of Palestine, oh excuse me, Israel "the land of the chosen people"
+1   

3 months ago '15        #121
BuyGold 3103 heat pts3103 OP
space
space
$10,064 | Props total: 48774 48774
 ice wolf said

pull up pu**y i hear u live like 6 hours away from me
take these nazi wannabes d*ck outta ur mouth f*g

3 months ago '15        #122
BuyGold 3103 heat pts3103 OP
space
space
$10,064 | Props total: 48774 48774
 niruggg said
state of Israel is a racist nation, but no one will say so for fear of being called anti Semitic, the rule is any criticism about jews is anti semetic
big factss
+2   

3 months ago '15        #123
JimmyDa3rd 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,056 | Props total: 25710 25710
 Sin said
I know a brilliant black woman who also a scientist who moved there last year with her husband

I hope they’re cool

Discrimination is not cool in 2019
where is she from and why did she choose to go work out there if you don't mind me asking

3 months ago '07        #124
Bighempin of QM 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,597 | Props total: 5334 5334
 ice wolf said

You make no sense. You tell me half of Israel is Arab then you say Israelis are banned from entering Arab countries. Plus I don't know what SJW mean. Free Palestine you bi*ch azz niccas
+2   

3 months ago '05        #125
ice wolf 564 heat pts564
space
space
$10,275 | Props total: 8983 8983
 DominicanLou said
*epicenter
That pretty much sums it up right there

Arguing with these simpletons on Boxden is like getting into a boxing ring with a bunch of toddlers

That's why I've stopped responding to these uninformed leftist lunatics

Home      

most viewed right now
+82online now  44
Image(s) inside No Plastic Surgery
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+90online now  38
Image(s) inside Nice hot tea >>> coffee 🍵
39 comments