Jan 22 - Most Israelis donít want non-Jewish migrants, even if they are highly skilled

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 months ago '13        #76
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$16,246 | Props total: 25668 25668
 TheyGotKanye said
Everything as he said

Isaiah 2:4, Luke 21:24, Rev 3:9

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

Furthermore, Israelites are Suppose to accept the stranger if they keep the laws.

Leviticus 19:33-34

And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex him. But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

They really live by their own rules. It's not of the book. Not the biblical Israelites.
Did it ever occur to you that not everyone lives by your particular book?
+1   

3 months ago '07        #77
Pistol Peter 35 heat pts35
space
space
$27,670 | Props total: 3287 3287
 biscuit said
What was the name of it
i forgot the name of it fam....it was a quick hitter of about a half hour on youtube..i remember it had sub titles..if you want to look it up

they were protesting africans being there i believe..spitting on them and throwing sh*t at them..it was crazy..they were literally going to force them out physically
+2   

3 months ago '05        #78
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
$16,946 | Props total: 10406 10406
 SimpinAintEz said
They’re straight. They love black Americans in Israel. Just spent two months over there and am going back for four more very soon. Guaranteed most people talking sh*t have never set foot in the land or actually conversed with the people.

I was pleasantly surprised at the diversity there and felt FAR more welcomed being black there than ANYWHERE else in America. It’s one big a*s melting pot. OP is a fear monger.
So you identify as a black American male? Very interesting.
+1   

3 months ago '06        #79
imthatinfamous 44 heat pts44
space
space
$10,095 | Props total: 8122 8122
 d.c. supreme said
it's an ethno-state. of course they don't

lowkey so is japan but we don't really talk about it because they're nice and polite...
So is China too and the President announced it publicly
+1   

3 months ago '18        #80
TheyGotKanye 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$876 | Props total: 1123 1123
 SimpinAintEz said
Did it ever occur to you that not everyone lives by your particular book?
IF ANYONE IS SUPPOSE TO FOLLOW THE BOOK....THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO LIVE BY THE BOOK.

No if ands or buts about that. THATS WHY THEY ARE IN THE LAND....

Why post this and you don't believe they are the jews? How you gonna say that knowing thats Abraham promised land and the book is why they moved their in the first place. Falsifying prophecy and fulfilling it at the same time. as the devil. Isaiah 2:4 (No more war... still war). Luke 21:24... fulfilling to this moment. Revelations 3:9... gotta be the synagogue of satan as the bible says. no matter if you believe in the new testament or not, they fit that description. Gentiles in Jerusalem till the time of gentiles be fulfilled... No more wars after Israelites return. They are about to blow up Damascus. And thats in the bible. Isaiah 17:1.

They not the biblical Israelites and them not allowing someone to come in when the torah says don't deny the stranger... further proof.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

This is the area in Saudi Arabia DESERT that flooded... ALSO Abrahams promised land. and prophecy. Isaiah 35:1. Last days man. Isaiah 11:12. Deut. 28:68. Revelations 20:8.

Gog and Magog owned those slave ships that took Israelites into slavery and Ashkenaz, another son of Japheth, is in Israel to this day living out Revelations 3:9, denying people.

Last edited by TheyGotKanye; 01-23-2019 at 11:47 AM..
+1   

3 months ago '17        #81
Its 
space
space
space
$2,913 | Props total: 4718 4718
Surprised this is a headline honestly

3 months ago '05        #82
ONESUN187 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,753 | Props total: 2017 2017
Isreal thinks their the fu*king epic center of the world but the truth is they are fu*king racists and cowards.
+4   

3 months ago '18        #83
TheyGotKanye 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Its said
Surprised this is a headline honestly
The world tired of them saying they the jews... they not the jews. lol Can't be Ashkenaz and Judah. (Genesis 10:3). Thats Japheth and Judah. Impossible. Lineage determined through the father and they determine it through the mother. False. Numbers 1:18.

and got a nerve to be saying they don't want nobody else their. They don't even suppose to be there.
+4   

3 months ago '16        #84
IDRIS 
space
space
space
$956 | Props total: 775 775
 SimpinAintEz said
Tf does any of this have to do with what Iíve said?
 SimpinAintEz said
Not seeing the relevance. Sorry.
Travelling doesn't equal experience if you're a closed minded idiot like yourself. Your lack of understanding also reveals that whoever you extracted information from shared similar views as yourself, making them an idiot by a*sociation.

For example, a cold-hearted racist isn't cured of his ignorance because he stayed in another land for 50 days.

You have zero historical perspective, you hate truth, you're weak and blind.

Oh yeah...in 50 years you and your false people will be outnumbered 25 to 1 by the very people they're trying to exterminate today. We all know who has God's favor in real-time
+5   

3 months ago '17        #85
Stand Tall 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,834 | Props total: 14381 14381
 4REAL said
Is he even black?

3 months ago '10        #86
The Insomniac 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,495 | Props total: 3089 3089
 SimpinAintEz said
I can’t speak for your experience or others, I can only give my own and vice versa. I’m only telling you my experience, but I always tell people to get their own experience. You don’t have to take my word for it.
Fam your not even black stop the lying

Even the jews in Brooklyn don't fu*k w/ blacks like that I can only imagine the ones that took over a state and occupy it with nukes and billions of dollars in American support
+2   

3 months ago '13        #87
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 The Insomniac said
Fam your not even black stop the lying

Even the jews in Brooklyn don't fu*k w/ blacks like that I can only imagine the ones that took over a state and occupy it with nukes and billions of dollars in American support
Typical slave minded n*gga. The only conclusion is I MUST be of some other ethnicity because my real life experience doesnít align with your presumptions. Grow tf up fam.

Your dumb a*s is up here comparing how Jews raised in Amerikkka and how Jews raised on the opposite side of the world treat black folks. n*gga I WAS THERE.

Jews come in all shades there. Theyíre all a mixed bag of ethnicities and share the same common struggle/ threat from the dozens of Arab nations surrounding them that want them irradiated.

They didnít take over sh*t. The British did. Do some gotdamn research, better yet, get tf off your a*s and travel you ignorant bastard.

3 months ago '13        #88
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 4REAL said
I AM a human above else. I donít introduce myself as my complexion. Thatís fukkin weird. I already told your slow a*s that what others choose to label me, themselves, or others as is their business and I canít control that. To some Iím an African American, an Afro American, a Black American, a n*gga, or n*gga with a hard R.

I know this blows your damn mind and you canít wrap your mind around not putting people into a neat box, but thatís your own personal issue not mine.

3 months ago '13        #89
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 TheyGotKanye said
IF ANYONE IS SUPPOSE TO FOLLOW THE BOOK....THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO LIVE BY THE BOOK.

No if ands or buts about that. THATS WHY THEY ARE IN THE LAND....

Why post this and you don't believe they are the jews? How you gonna say that knowing thats Abraham promised land and the book is why they moved their in the first place. Falsifying prophecy and fulfilling it at the same time. as the devil. Isaiah 2:4 (No more war... still war). Luke 21:24... fulfilling to this moment. Revelations 3:9... gotta be the synagogue of satan as the bible says. no matter if you believe in the new testament or not, they fit that description. Gentiles in Jerusalem till the time of gentiles be fulfilled... No more wars after Israelites return. They are about to blow up Damascus. And thats in the bible. Isaiah 17:1.

They not the biblical Israelites and them not allowing someone to come in when the torah says don't deny the stranger... further proof.

This is the area in Saudi Arabia DESERT that flooded... ALSO Abrahams promised land. and prophecy. Isaiah 35:1. Last days man. Isaiah 11:12. Deut. 28:68. Revelations 20:8.

Gog and Magog owned those slave ships that took Israelites into slavery and Ashkenaz, another son of Japheth, is in Israel to this day living out Revelations 3:9, denying people.
Where tf did I ever a*sert theyíre not Jewish? Is every Christian you meet an orthodox Bible thumper or are the vast majority pretty liberal?

There exists small pockets of Orthodox Jews (especially in Jerusalem), but they stick to themselves and do their own sh*t. The rest are liberal af. You want the country to be so black and white when the reality is that thereís important nuance there in the culture.

Youíve been conditioned to hate them but have never set foot in the land and met them in the flesh. Truly sad. Iím no longer going to go back and forth with you or the people of your mentality. I will simply say get off your a*s and travel. See the world for yourself with your own eyes and have your own experiences.

3 months ago '17        #90
Ugur25 41 heat pts41
space
space
space
$1,303 | Props total: 3308 3308
 tu calmas said
No i dont know what you mean

whose culture did they write over to make the new culture?

They are not natives. Their culture doesnt hold anymore weight than those they oppress
Write over? Do you even know for how long Germans live in the Northern part of Europe? Ever heard of the "Battle of the Teutoburg Forest"?

I dont know what you talking about...

3 months ago '05        #91
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
$16,946 | Props total: 10406 10406
 SimpinAintEz said
I AM a human above else. I donít introduce myself as my complexion. Thatís fukkin weird. I already told your slow a*s that what others choose to label me, themselves, or others as is their business and I canít control that. To some Iím an African American, an Afro American, a Black American, a n*gga, or n*gga with a hard R.

I know this blows your damn mind and you canít wrap your mind around not putting people into a neat box, but thatís your own personal issue not mine.
Why didn't you just say that before in the last thread? All you had to do was say that you are simply a human but you don't even seem to follow that identifier. But you sit here and categorize yourself as male, you're a black American, and alluded to calling yourself whatever label fits your DNA since you're not tied down to one category since you're of different parts. You sat in another thread and justified a black woman labeling herself with about four or five different ethnicities. I'm just trying to understand if you believe in labels or if you don't because I see some inconsistencies on your part.
+3   

3 months ago '17        #92
tu calmas 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,505 | Props total: 15142 15142
 Ugur25 said
Write over? Do you even know for how long Germans live in the Northern part of Europe? Ever heard of the "Battle of the Teutoburg Forest"?

I dont know what you talking about...
this has nothing to do with israel

3 months ago '10        #93
The Insomniac 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,495 | Props total: 3089 3089
 SimpinAintEz said
Typical slave minded n*gga. The only conclusion is I MUST be of some other ethnicity because my real life experience doesn’t align with your presumptions. Grow tf up fam.

Your dumb a*s is up here comparing how Jews raised in Amerikkka and how Jews raised on the opposite side of the world treat black folks. n*gga I WAS THERE.

Jews come in all shades there. They’re all a mixed bag of ethnicities and share the same common struggle/ threat from the dozens of Arab nations surrounding them that want them irradiated.

They didn’t take over sh*t. The British did. Do some gotdamn research, better yet, get tf off your a*s and travel you ignorant bastard.
You're a white jew claiming to be some black experienced traveler

Stop capping

Your a*s was probably in Tel Aviv partying w/ the gays

And FYI I've been to Jerusalem

They dont fu*k with n*ggas, especially if your dark skinned

Heard the N bombs numerous times

Last edited by The Insomniac; 01-23-2019 at 01:32 PM..
+3   

3 months ago '04        #94
Claudinho69 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,606 | Props total: 2920 2920
always been like that, even in ameria
+1   

3 months ago '18        #95
TheyGotKanye 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
Where tf did I ever a*sert theyíre not Jewish? Is every Christian you meet an orthodox Bible thumper or are the vast majority pretty liberal?

There exists small pockets of Orthodox Jews (especially in Jerusalem), but they stick to themselves and do their own sh*t. The rest are liberal af. You want the country to be so black and white when the reality is that thereís important nuance there in the culture.

Youíve been conditioned to hate them but have never set foot in the land and met them in the flesh. Truly sad. Iím no longer going to go back and forth with you or the people of your mentality. I will simply say get off your a*s and travel. See the world for yourself with your own eyes and have your own experiences.

It's really the opposite. They hate everyone, that's why they don't want NON JEWISH PEOPLE in ISRAEL.

Also, You have no scriptural answer to anything I said. I just showed you they are not the biblical tribe of Judah from the bible. JewISh means they converted, which means they shouldn't be there without the biblical Israelites, in the first place. Again, It's not suppose to be any wars when Israelites return and we are not to deny the stranger that wants to keep the laws when we return. You know who fit those curses of Deuteronomy in the bible... Trump co signed it... HR 1242

+4   

3 months ago '13        #96
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 4REAL said
Why didn't you just say that before in the last thread? All you had to do was say that you are simply a human but you don't even seem to follow that identifier. But you sit here and categorize yourself as male, you're a black American, and alluded to calling yourself whatever label fits your DNA since you're not tied down to one category since you're of different parts. You sat in another thread and justified a black woman labeling herself with about four or five different ethnicities. I'm just trying to understand if you believe in labels or if you don't because I see some inconsistencies on your part.
First off, I wasn’t even addressing you in the beginning. You interjected yourself into a conversation and was trying to steer it into a direction that I wasn’t taking in the first place. You wanted to talk about me, and that’s not what I was on.

Despite this, I still answered every single question you asked. Maybe you weren’t asking the right ones. You’re obsessed with categorizing me all the way down to my gender. n*gga are you from the Census Bureau or something?

You can’t quote a single post where I’ve stated “I identify as...”, yet you keep telling me what I identify as. What’s your hangup?

You sat in another thread and tried to tell a woman how she should identify herself because you weren’t comfortable with the way she was doing it. I defended her right to not have to identify herself simply as a complexion (black) because it makes YOU feel good.

I don’t control how or even if people choose to identify and neither do you.

3 months ago '13        #97
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 TheyGotKanye said
It's really the opposite. They hate everyone, that's why they don't want NON JEWISH PEOPLE in ISRAEL.

Also, You have no scriptural answer to anything I said. I just showed you they are not the biblical tribe of Judah from the bible. JewISh means they converted, which means they shouldn't be there without the biblical Israelites, in the first place. Again, It's not suppose to be any wars when Israelites return and we are not to deny the stranger that wants to keep the laws when we return. You know who fit those curses of Deuteronomy in the bible... Trump co signed it... HR 1242

I donít need a scriptural answer because I donít adhere to your scripture. I donít believe in curses or superstition and with that being said, I feel weíve reached an impasse that canít be rectified.

Again, and for the last time, your views are based on old books and taught hatred. My view is based upon actually walking among the people, in their land, and conversing with them. Please withhold your generalizations/ a*sumptions and hop on a flight to confirm your beliefs.

3 months ago '13        #98
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 The Insomniac said
You're a white jew claiming to be some black experienced traveler

Stop capping

Your a*s was probably in Tel Aviv partying w/ the gays

And FYI I've been to Jerusalem

They dont fu*k with n*ggas, especially if your dark skinned

Heard the N bombs numerous times
Didnít read past your first sentence. Youíre hopelessly and willfully ignorant.

3 months ago '07        #99
RubbahBandMayn 16 heat pts16
space
space
$15,899 | Props total: 13055 13055
 4REAL said
That dude is fu*king lying bro. He's not black whatsoever
+2   

3 months ago '07        #100
RubbahBandMayn 16 heat pts16
space
space
$15,899 | Props total: 13055 13055
 biscuit said
What was the name of it
Here's one fam

[video - click to view]

+2