Jan 22 - Most Israelis donít want non-Jewish migrants, even if they are highly skilled

most viewed right now
+109  82
43 comments @thotties
most viewed right now
+21  54
12 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 weeks ago '17        #51
TheLastNonEarth 100 heat pts100
space
space
$8,880 | Props total: 46222 46222
 xbossxplayax said
USA is like an experiment. Its literally a hodgy podgy of human kinds from all different back grounds thrown together like no other country in the world. Any homogenous society want they country free of outsiders. That is the norm but ppl from the states will never understand that and be quick to call that racist. In the US u have to live with ppl of all colors pretty much next to each other on every day basis so ppl learned to be politically correct. That doesnt mean they arent racists but at least they know how to hide it so they can go about their day. In countries where the vast majority of ppl are just one race or domination, they dont need to learn to be politically correct cuz they rarely have to deal with ďdifferentĒ ppl in they every day lives. So if one of them use racial slurs, no ones gonna call them out for it cuz you aint offending anyone over there

The only group that came to an already mixed continent is the one complaining about diversity. I find that odd.

Black people who were forced here don't.

There's too few Native Americans left to really protest at all.

Asians? Nope.

In fact, it's the same group that's been considered racist.

Interesting.
+6   

3 weeks ago '04        #52
d.c. supreme 32 heat pts32
space
space
$15,607 | Props total: 16299 16299
 danneywilliams said
And before you go on this Japanese people are nice and polite stuff, keep in mind that they were honorary Aryans at one point.
yeah in fu*king 1944 i'm talking the japan after the war, after we destroyed most of their cities and occupied them to where they have this wild a*s culture where they sell girl's panties out of vending machines because america emasculated them and their god emperor. their culture grew out of that, america's little project. they were banned from sending their military abroad up until 2014 because the u.s. needs them to curb china and north korea. that's why most people don't talk about it as an ethno state.

strungout said
not according to this thread

yeah i saw that a week or so ago. this podcast i listen to while driving for work they went to japan recently and were talking about how everyone was nice and polite but really did not fu*k with them at all. and they were kinda shocked they thought they would get more of a reaction but they don't know that non-westernized asians do not fu*k with other races, period.
+5   

3 weeks ago '17        #53
AllWins 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,170 | Props total: 5206 5206
Lol try being a Jew in one of the surrounding Muslim countries. Then be a Muslim in Israel, see which is worse

3 weeks ago '18        #54
MsMarySon 
space
space
space
$475 | Props total: 620 620
 danneywilliams said
So are most nations on the planet. It's only the white western nations that are being infiltrated with forced migration and shamed for not being "diverse" enough. I'll let you figure out why.

And before you go on this Japanese people are nice and polite stuff, keep in mind that they were honorary Aryans at one point.
They stole those western countries u speak of
+4   

3 weeks ago '11        #55
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,278 | Props total: 7342 7342
 SimpinAintEz said
Tf does any of this have to do with what Iíve said?
everything.

3 weeks ago '13        #56
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$15,665 | Props total: 24262 24262
 Tony Franks said
everything.
Not seeing the relevance. Sorry.

3 weeks ago '18        #57
TheyGotKanye 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$565 | Props total: 577 577
 SimpinAintEz said
Tf does any of this have to do with what I’ve said?
Everything as he said

Isaiah 2:4, Luke 21:24, Rev 3:9

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

Furthermore, Israelites are Suppose to accept the stranger if they keep the laws.

Leviticus 19:33-34

And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex him. But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

They really live by their own rules. It's not of the book. Not the biblical Israelites.

Last edited by TheyGotKanye; 01-23-2019 at 06:44 AM..
+6   

3 weeks ago '04        #58
cuzjuan 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,082 | Props total: 2930 2930
this post is relevant in the 80's. 90's and early 20's til now....

like who didnt know this? all ethno states are like this, but they aint doing nothin to the palestinians? yeah right!
+1   

3 weeks ago '04        #59
Stormtrooper 2 heat pts
space
space
$861 | Props total: 235 235
 SimpinAintEz said
Theyíre straight. They love black Americans in Israel. Just spent two months over there and am going back for four more very soon. Guaranteed most people talking sh*t have never set foot in the land or actually conversed with the people.

I was pleasantly surprised at the diversity there and felt FAR more welcomed being black there than ANYWHERE else in America. Itís one big a*s melting pot. OP is a fear monger.
Love...? Ehhhhh I haven't been there, but I know 3 people that pretty much been damn near ever place on the globe and stayed there for close to 2 years. I heard its ok but they believe some of those stereotypes about blacks too. Anywhere in America ?!! Anywhere... I live in NYC, NYC is dope but I went to Atlanta.. sh*t n*gga Austin Texas, Houston..!! If you could afford it San Fran is amazing. If you want to speak about the world Australia will blow your mind
+1   

3 weeks ago '17        #60
TaxStoneCooked 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 40026 40026
Well well well

3 weeks ago '15        #61
RollTideCowboy 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,511 | Props total: 1756 1756
 SomeOnesoN said
Israel is a hypocritical apostate. They are really the synogogues of satan.
Lol....they dont want non-JewISH migrants....its okay because as the evil doers reign comes to an end, our rise is just beginning. We just gotta stay close to the Most High and ride the wave.
+1   

3 weeks ago '17        #62
My Back Hand 75 heat pts75
space
space
$3,461 | Props total: 17517 17517
 SomeOnesoN said
Israel is a hypocritical apostate. They are really the synogogues of satan.
This.

/Thread.

3 weeks ago '17        #63
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,616 | Props total: 21121 21121
 SimpinAintEz said
Theyíre straight. They love black Americans in Israel. Just spent two months over there and am going back for four more very soon. Guaranteed most people talking sh*t have never set foot in the land or actually conversed with the people.

I was pleasantly surprised at the diversity there and felt FAR more welcomed being black there than ANYWHERE else in America. Itís one big a*s melting pot. OP is a fear monger.
Yes we know we Americans ain't sh*t you don't gotta keep rubbing it in our face

3 weeks ago '04        #64
cold_young_thug 41 heat pts41
space
space
$10,707 | Props total: 3582 3582
The nerve of those sand negroes.

3 weeks ago '17        #65
tu calmas 20 heat pts20
space
space
$4,357 | Props total: 14769 14769
 Ugur25 said
"natives" are against immigration
they aren't the natives though
+2   

3 weeks ago '04        #66
qutaboi225 53 heat pts53
space
space
$5,303 | Props total: 11039 11039
 Stand Tall said
They need our money.....and itís a made up country on stolen land.
Sounds familiar.........

[pic - click to view]

+2   

3 weeks ago '07        #67
RubbahBandMayn 13 heat pts13
space
space
$15,545 | Props total: 11939 11939
Revelations 3:9

3 weeks ago '17        #68
Ugur25 34 heat pts34
space
space
space
$1,197 | Props total: 3029 3029
 tu calmas said
they aren't the natives though
But you know what I mean. They built that culture over the centuries. With their myths, their beliefs, their traditions, their holidays, their national heroes.

3 weeks ago '07        #69
Pistol Peter 35 heat pts35
space
space
$27,469 | Props total: 2626 2626
i seen a short documentary on it a few years back and they are ruthless with their racism
+3   

3 weeks ago '04        #70
biscuit 126 heat pts126
space
space
$25,596 | Props total: 17825 17825
It's just the politics of power.

Those who were discriminated against now in power in their own granted piece of land are now discriminating against others.

Crazy how the human mind operates.

3 weeks ago '04        #71
biscuit 126 heat pts126
space
space
$25,596 | Props total: 17825 17825
 Pistol Peter said
i seen a short documentary on it a few years back and they are ruthless with their racism
What was the name of it

3 weeks ago '08        #72
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,248 | Props total: 7298 7298
The fake Jews!

3 weeks ago '18        #73
Dehone 
space
space
$2,582 | Props total: 7554 7554
fu*k Israel

+1   

3 weeks ago '17        #74
tu calmas 20 heat pts20
space
space
$4,357 | Props total: 14769 14769
 Ugur25 said
But you know what I mean. They built that culture over the centuries. With their myths, their beliefs, their traditions, their holidays, their national heroes.
No i dont know what you mean

whose culture did they write over to make the new culture?

They are not natives. Their culture doesnt hold anymore weight than those they oppress
+3   

3 weeks ago '13        #75
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$15,665 | Props total: 24262 24262
 Stormtrooper said
Love...? Ehhhhh I haven't been there, but I know 3 people that pretty much been damn near ever place on the globe and stayed there for close to 2 years. I heard its ok but they believe some of those stereotypes about blacks too. Anywhere in America ?!! Anywhere... I live in NYC, NYC is dope but I went to Atlanta.. sh*t n*gga Austin Texas, Houston..!! If you could afford it San Fran is amazing. If you want to speak about the world Australia will blow your mind
I canít speak for your experience or others, I can only give my own and vice versa. Iím only telling you my experience, but I always tell people to get their own experience. You donít have to take my word for it.

Home      

most viewed right now
+29online now  40
Video inside Amateur Adult Film Star Crystina Rossi Boyfriend Gets In A Shootout Liv..
373 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+36online now  24
Happy Vday, Christina Rossi is single and ready to mingle
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  24
NBA LEGENDARY: The Portland JAIL BLAZERS STORY Told From PRIVATE JET FLIGHT AT..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+40online now  23
Image(s) inside Which BX member needs to come get his wife?
90 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy