Jan 22 - Most Israelis donít want non-Jewish migrants, even if they are highly skilled

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

3 months ago '17        #51
TheLastNonEarth 109 heat pts109
space
space
$9,504 | Props total: 50129 50129
 xbossxplayax said
USA is like an experiment. Its literally a hodgy podgy of human kinds from all different back grounds thrown together like no other country in the world. Any homogenous society want they country free of outsiders. That is the norm but ppl from the states will never understand that and be quick to call that racist. In the US u have to live with ppl of all colors pretty much next to each other on every day basis so ppl learned to be politically correct. That doesnt mean they arent racists but at least they know how to hide it so they can go about their day. In countries where the vast majority of ppl are just one race or domination, they dont need to learn to be politically correct cuz they rarely have to deal with ďdifferentĒ ppl in they every day lives. So if one of them use racial slurs, no ones gonna call them out for it cuz you aint offending anyone over there

The only group that came to an already mixed continent is the one complaining about diversity. I find that odd.

Black people who were forced here don't.

There's too few Native Americans left to really protest at all.

Asians? Nope.

In fact, it's the same group that's been considered racist.

Interesting.
+6   

3 months ago '04        #52
d.c. supreme 32 heat pts32
space
space
$15,787 | Props total: 16585 16585
 danneywilliams said
And before you go on this Japanese people are nice and polite stuff, keep in mind that they were honorary Aryans at one point.
yeah in fu*king 1944 i'm talking the japan after the war, after we destroyed most of their cities and occupied them to where they have this wild a*s culture where they sell girl's panties out of vending machines because america emasculated them and their god emperor. their culture grew out of that, america's little project. they were banned from sending their military abroad up until 2014 because the u.s. needs them to curb china and north korea. that's why most people don't talk about it as an ethno state.

strungout said
not according to this thread

yeah i saw that a week or so ago. this podcast i listen to while driving for work they went to japan recently and were talking about how everyone was nice and polite but really did not fu*k with them at all. and they were kinda shocked they thought they would get more of a reaction but they don't know that non-westernized asians do not fu*k with other races, period.
+5   

3 months ago '17        #53
AllWins 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,753 | Props total: 6807 6807
Lol try being a Jew in one of the surrounding Muslim countries. Then be a Muslim in Israel, see which is worse

3 months ago '18        #54
MsMarySon 
space
space
space
$747 | Props total: 1024 1024
 danneywilliams said
So are most nations on the planet. It's only the white western nations that are being infiltrated with forced migration and shamed for not being "diverse" enough. I'll let you figure out why.

And before you go on this Japanese people are nice and polite stuff, keep in mind that they were honorary Aryans at one point.
They stole those western countries u speak of
+4   

3 months ago '11        #55
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,509 | Props total: 7781 7781
 SimpinAintEz said
Tf does any of this have to do with what Iíve said?
everything.

3 months ago '13        #56
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$16,246 | Props total: 25668 25668
 Tony Franks said
everything.
Not seeing the relevance. Sorry.

3 months ago '18        #57
TheyGotKanye 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$876 | Props total: 1123 1123
 SimpinAintEz said
Tf does any of this have to do with what I’ve said?
Everything as he said

Isaiah 2:4, Luke 21:24, Rev 3:9

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

Furthermore, Israelites are Suppose to accept the stranger if they keep the laws.

Leviticus 19:33-34

And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex him. But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

They really live by their own rules. It's not of the book. Not the biblical Israelites.

Last edited by TheyGotKanye; 01-23-2019 at 05:44 AM..
+6   

3 months ago '04        #58
cuzjuan 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 3507 3507
this post is relevant in the 80's. 90's and early 20's til now....

like who didnt know this? all ethno states are like this, but they aint doing nothin to the palestinians? yeah right!
+1   

3 months ago '04        #59
Stormtrooper 2 heat pts
space
space
$884 | Props total: 251 251
 SimpinAintEz said
Theyíre straight. They love black Americans in Israel. Just spent two months over there and am going back for four more very soon. Guaranteed most people talking sh*t have never set foot in the land or actually conversed with the people.

I was pleasantly surprised at the diversity there and felt FAR more welcomed being black there than ANYWHERE else in America. Itís one big a*s melting pot. OP is a fear monger.
Love...? Ehhhhh I haven't been there, but I know 3 people that pretty much been damn near ever place on the globe and stayed there for close to 2 years. I heard its ok but they believe some of those stereotypes about blacks too. Anywhere in America ?!! Anywhere... I live in NYC, NYC is dope but I went to Atlanta.. sh*t n*gga Austin Texas, Houston..!! If you could afford it San Fran is amazing. If you want to speak about the world Australia will blow your mind
+1   

3 months ago '17        #60
LeG.O.A.T 121 heat pts121
space
space
$20,333 | Props total: 44839 44839
Well well well

3 months ago '15        #61
RollTideCowboy 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,685 | Props total: 2197 2197
 SomeOnesoN said
Israel is a hypocritical apostate. They are really the synogogues of satan.
Lol....they dont want non-JewISH migrants....its okay because as the evil doers reign comes to an end, our rise is just beginning. We just gotta stay close to the Most High and ride the wave.
+1   

3 months ago '17        #62
My Back Hand 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,746 | Props total: 18463 18463
 SomeOnesoN said
Israel is a hypocritical apostate. They are really the synogogues of satan.
This.

/Thread.

3 months ago '17        #63
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,244 | Props total: 24312 24312
 SimpinAintEz said
Theyíre straight. They love black Americans in Israel. Just spent two months over there and am going back for four more very soon. Guaranteed most people talking sh*t have never set foot in the land or actually conversed with the people.

I was pleasantly surprised at the diversity there and felt FAR more welcomed being black there than ANYWHERE else in America. Itís one big a*s melting pot. OP is a fear monger.
Yes we know we Americans ain't sh*t you don't gotta keep rubbing it in our face

3 months ago '04        #64
cold_young_thug 43 heat pts43
space
space
$10,901 | Props total: 3935 3935
The nerve of those sand negroes.

3 months ago '17        #65
tu calmas 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,505 | Props total: 15142 15142
 Ugur25 said
"natives" are against immigration
they aren't the natives though
+2   

3 months ago '04        #66
qutaboi225 55 heat pts55
space
space
$5,609 | Props total: 12032 12032
 Stand Tall said
They need our money.....and itís a made up country on stolen land.
Sounds familiar.........

[pic - click to view]

+2   

3 months ago '07        #67
RubbahBandMayn 16 heat pts16
space
space
$15,899 | Props total: 13055 13055
Revelations 3:9

3 months ago '17        #68
Ugur25 41 heat pts41
space
space
space
$1,303 | Props total: 3308 3308
 tu calmas said
they aren't the natives though
But you know what I mean. They built that culture over the centuries. With their myths, their beliefs, their traditions, their holidays, their national heroes.

3 months ago '07        #69
Pistol Peter 35 heat pts35
space
space
$27,670 | Props total: 3281 3281
i seen a short documentary on it a few years back and they are ruthless with their racism
+3   

3 months ago '04        #70
biscuit 127 heat pts127
space
space
$26,333 | Props total: 19578 19578
It's just the politics of power.

Those who were discriminated against now in power in their own granted piece of land are now discriminating against others.

Crazy how the human mind operates.

3 months ago '04        #71
biscuit 127 heat pts127
space
space
$26,333 | Props total: 19578 19578
 Pistol Peter said
i seen a short documentary on it a few years back and they are ruthless with their racism
What was the name of it

3 months ago '08        #72
904Nole 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,442 | Props total: 7920 7920
The fake Jews!

3 months ago '18        #73
Dehone 
space
space
$3,118 | Props total: 9203 9203
fu*k Israel

+1   

3 months ago '17        #74
tu calmas 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,505 | Props total: 15142 15142
 Ugur25 said
But you know what I mean. They built that culture over the centuries. With their myths, their beliefs, their traditions, their holidays, their national heroes.
No i dont know what you mean

whose culture did they write over to make the new culture?

They are not natives. Their culture doesnt hold anymore weight than those they oppress
+3   

3 months ago '13        #75
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$16,246 | Props total: 25668 25668
 Stormtrooper said
Love...? Ehhhhh I haven't been there, but I know 3 people that pretty much been damn near ever place on the globe and stayed there for close to 2 years. I heard its ok but they believe some of those stereotypes about blacks too. Anywhere in America ?!! Anywhere... I live in NYC, NYC is dope but I went to Atlanta.. sh*t n*gga Austin Texas, Houston..!! If you could afford it San Fran is amazing. If you want to speak about the world Australia will blow your mind
I canít speak for your experience or others, I can only give my own and vice versa. Iím only telling you my experience, but I always tell people to get their own experience. You donít have to take my word for it.

Home      

most viewed right now
+18online now  38
Apr 21 - Magic Johnson joins Ice Cubeís bid to buy sports networks from Disney
43 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+93online now  32
Image(s) inside Nice hot tea >>> coffee 🍵
43 comments
1 day ago