FYRE FESTIVAL A.K.A. Hulu vs Netflix

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 month ago '12        #1
4433 page views
113 comments

OskarDaHippie 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,942 | Props total: 3425 3425
FYRE FESTIVAL A.K.A. Hulu vs Netflix

HULU

Netflix

The streaming wars are heating up.
which one are you all watching? Which do you prefer?

imageimageimage

Last edited by OskarDaHippie; 01-16-2019 at 10:48 PM..
+7   

113 comments for "FYRE FESTIVAL A.K.A. Hulu vs Netflix"

1 month ago '13        #2
Thongsong19 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,725 | Props total: 14004 14004
i watched like a hour of the hulu one so far it was kinda boring but ima finish it

1 month ago '12        #3
OskarDaHippie 9 heat pts OP
space
space
Seen the Hulu one. That dude's a habitual as*hole
+2   

1 month ago '05        #4
MavsAreMyTeam 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,873 | Props total: 1191 1191
Is the Netflix one out yet? I thought it was today or tomorrow. I had to save it to my list last night cause it wasn't available yet
+1   

1 month ago '08        #5
tdnupe3 14 heat pts14
space
space
$8,711 | Props total: 26086 26086
i made a thread about the one on hulu the other day. I haven't seen the netflix one yet.

But, as far as the documentary, I can't believe that dude did those folks like that. I can understand sticking it to entitled mellennials, but this dude was riduculous. And the fact that he was still lying as they were interviewing him was just crazy. Someone is going to k*ll that dude.

Last edited by tdnupe3; 01-17-2019 at 03:00 PM..
+4   

1 month ago '15        #6
Hellmatic 2 heat pts
space
space
$20,489 | Props total: 27248 27248
 tdnupe3 said
i made a thread about the one on hulu the other day. I haven't seen the netflix one yet.

But, as far as the documentary, I can't believe that dude did those folks like that. I can understand sticking it to entitled melenials, but this dude was riduculous. And the fact that he was still lying as they were interviewing him was just crazy. Someone is going to k*ll that dude.
And he only got 6 years for that. Judge shoulda gave him 10 at least
+2   

1 month ago '08        #7
tdnupe3 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Hellmatic said
And he only got 6 years for that. Judge shoulda gave him 10 at least
Yeah. Dude was out on bond STILL hustleling people. That type of sh*t is what was crazy to me.

He was committing actual financial fraud. Not just telling lies, but actually manipulating bank documents to get loans and to get people to dump money into it.

Ja Rule actually seemed like he was just along for the ride and didn't really know enough to actually be part of the criminal aspect of it. But he still attached his name to it knowing the festival wasn't going to be as lavish as they claimed.
+6   

1 month ago '14        #8
Dolewhip 
space
space
space
$2,712 | Props total: 4813 4813
 tdnupe3 said

But, as far as the documentary, I can't believe that dude did those folks like that. I can understand sticking it to entitled melenials, but this dude was riduculous. And the fact that he was still lying as they were interviewing him was just crazy. Someone is going to k*ll that dude.
somebody is broke and mad as hell they can't spell

1 month ago '08        #9
tdnupe3 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Dolewhip said
somebody is broke and mad as hell they can't spell
I don't understand how spelling a word wrong on boxden relates to finances, but ok.....

Some of you guys are strange as hell
+28   

1 month ago '12        #10
OskarDaHippie 9 heat pts OP
space
space
 MavsAreMyTeam said
Is the Netflix one out yet? I thought it was today or tomorrow. I had to save it to my list last night cause it wasn't available yet
Should be out on Netflix tomorrow

1 month ago '14        #11
Dolewhip 
space
space
space
$2,712 | Props total: 4813 4813
 tdnupe3 said
I don't understand how spelling a word wrong on boxden relates to finances, but ok.....

Some of you guys are strange as hell
That wasn't the main part of the comment. I was referring more to the sh*tting on millennials part

1 month ago '15        #12
The South 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,598 | Props total: 17801 17801
Hulu’s was good, but it just made me want to see what Netflix gonna do with it.

If Netflix has no new info, Netflix lost.

The production value won’t be hard to beat. That lady robot voice was getting annoying asf. Sounded cheap.
+2   

1 month ago '07        #13
TH35 112 heat pts112
space
space
$92,415 | Props total: 20078 20078
 Thongsong19 said
i watched like a hour of the hulu one so far it was kinda boring but ima finish it
I liked the Hulu one. Ja rule had me dying
+3   

1 month ago '07        #14
TH35 112 heat pts112
space
space
 The South said
Huluís was good, but it just made me want to see what Netflix gonna do with it.

If Netflix has no new info, Netflix lost.

The production value wonít be hard to beat. That lady robot voice was getting annoying asf. Sounded cheap.
I read the Netflix one is more about inside of the festival while Hulu is more behind the scenes. Also read the Netflix one is funnier.
+3   

1 month ago '13        #15
Thongsong19 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,725 | Props total: 14004 14004
 TH35 said
He had me weak every time they showed him
+4   

1 month ago '08        #16
tdnupe3 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Dolewhip said
That wasn't the main part of the comment. I was referring more to the sh*tting on millennials part
Then you took everything I said out of context. The whole time this was going on (in real time) gave every comedian and late night talk show host material for weeks. They all sh*tted on the entire generation as if we all feel entitled and have bread like the ones that went to the festival. That's how they perceive us. When the reality was that not all those people were rich or felt entitled.

My point was that I understood that aspect of what was going on, but I didn't understand the guy's motivation behind what he was doing. He was even still scamming after he was arrested for the Fyre Fraud and out on bail. He was pathological with that sh*t. He had the connections to really get bread, and he didn't have to do what he was doing.

If I'm wrong, then I'm just wrong. Not a big deal.

+4   

1 month ago '08        #17
tdnupe3 14 heat pts14
space
space
 TH35 said
I read the Netflix one is more about inside of the festival while Hulu is more behind the scenes. Also read the Netflix one is funnier.
From what I can tell, netflix went more into what was going on with the people when they got there. Like, Hulu didn't really go into that much detail about what happened with the people that didn't get a chance to get on that first flight out of there. Also, I think it stormed while they were there as well, and the tents had nothing in them (mattresses, etc.). So all the mattresses that were out by the road got soaked and ruined by rain. There were only port-a-potties, and not really any food there. But they had a lot of liquor.
+2   

1 month ago '07        #18
TH35 112 heat pts112
space
space
 tdnupe3 said
From what I can tell, netflix went more into what was going on with the people when they got there. Like, Hulu didn't really go into that much detail about what happened with the people that didn't get a chance to get on that first flight out of there. Also, I think it stormed while they were there as well, and the tents had nothing in them (mattresses, etc.). So all the mattresses that were out by the road got soaked and ruined by rain. There were only port-a-potties, and not really any food there. But they had a lot of liquor.

Yup I read the review and they compared it to Lord of the Flies ... it was definitely hyperbole but itís how you described it , itís more about the ppl while at the festival
+1   

1 month ago '15        #19
Hellmatic 2 heat pts
space
space
$20,489 | Props total: 27248 27248
 tdnupe3 said
Yeah. Dude was out on bond STILL hustleling people. That type of sh*t is what was crazy to me.

He was committing actual financial fraud. Not just telling lies, but actually manipulating bank documents to get loans and to get people to dump money into it.

Ja Rule actually seemed like he was just along for the ride and didn't really know enough to actually be part of the criminal aspect of it. But he still attached his name to it knowing the festival wasn't going to be as lavish as they claimed.
Yeah I don't think he was in on it. The only thing I think he's guilty of is not doing enough research about the event and the guy. But who knows, I don't think he's guilty tho but I ain't no judge
+1   

1 month ago '12        #20
Trapaveli 76 heat pts76
space
space
$6,864 | Props total: 3211 3211
 TH35 said
Apparently heís more prevalent in the Netflix doc
+1   

1 month ago '07        #21
TH35 112 heat pts112
space
space
 Trapaveli said
Apparently heís more prevalent in the Netflix doc
Maybe thatís why reviews said itís funnier
+1   

1 month ago '16        #22
Knucklez 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,851 | Props total: 21481 21481
anybody got a torrent or stream to the netflix one?

1 month ago '10        #23
buckeyeboy87 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,600 | Props total: 11844 11844

[video - click to view]

Hulu one is on YouTube for now
+9   

1 month ago '07        #24
|JOHN| 
space
space
$1,441 | Props total: 481 481
About 5 minutes in and I already want to punch that billy McFarland guy in the face. Looks like the biggest douche
+4   

1 month ago '07        #25
TH35 112 heat pts112
space
space
 |JOHN| said
About 5 minutes in and I already want to punch that billy McFarland guy in the face. Looks like the biggest douche
He was dude was selling Hamilton tickets to cover from selling Beyoncť Jay tickets to cover the Super Bowl tickets

I respect his hustle but he hustled backwards the magnises sh*t went downhill too he was an as*hole
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+97online now  82
Image(s) inside Feb 17 - Tamla Horsford beaten to death at football mom slumber party
253 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+124online now  48
Image(s) inside Tye Tye
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  39
Video inside How Rich was Uncle Phil