What a time to be alive: Weed from the 70's and 80's

most viewed right now
+65  130
44 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

1 month ago '15        #76
NUT456 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,540 | Props total: 2902 2902
 messy marv stan said
just take a few hits from a sativa like jack herer or sour diesel wait 30 - 45 minutes for the high to settle in and youre good to go. never smoke indicas in the morning because theyll have you sleepy as fu*k all day
Smoking on some forbidden fruit and purple punch. Gotta hit my bud guy to see what’s on the menu for this week.....NYC getting that pure Cali sh*t now

Side note: Dolato prolly 1 of my fave strains at the moment. sh*t is beautiful dawg

1 month ago '04        #77
Yd4001 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,938 | Props total: 1673 1673
Looks like sh*t i be seeing dudes in Baltimore with smh....bum a*s quality

1 month ago '11        #78
bonez79 131 heat pts131
space
space
$13,963 | Props total: 17571 17571
 sheikhamvp said
looks like reggie

[video - click to view]

+1   

1 month ago '17        #79
Its 
space
space
space
$2,455 | Props total: 3902 3902
 Bsbrecords said
Jamaican n*ggas used to love reggie weed. Probably still do.

I'm from Brooklyn
Tis a fact, to this very day
+2   

1 month ago '17        #80
SupremeBeing5 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,475 | Props total: 4199 4199
Everything y’all smoke today is fake and full of chemicals
+3   

1 month ago '17        #81
one2remember2 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,687 | Props total: 3998 3998
 Yd4001 said
Looks like sh*t i be seeing dudes in Baltimore with smh....bum a*s quality
real spill dmv got the worst weed hands down. 1st place i ever gave somebody weed back. i wonder if its the same now that its decrim? florida got that medical flower now so im right right. still say concentrates is better for daily use and bud for social 2000 and 1 9. maybe the nights

1 month ago '14        #82
Pilscy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,423 | Props total: 17180 17180
 sheikhamvp said
looks like reggie
One thing I learned is to never judge weed based off looks

I was used to that dank

Came home and saw some sh*t that look like trash and tried it

The first hour I was like that sh*t ain’t do sh*t
2nd hour I was sleeping
+4   

1 month ago '17        #83
TheFreakyRobber 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,080 | Props total: 5680 5680
HOPE IM ALIVE WHEN THIS THREAD IS MADE..............

What a time to be alive: Weed from the 90's and 2000's

1 month ago '15        #84
NUT456 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,540 | Props total: 2902 2902
 DamianDragunov said
Y’all have no idea how much time it took to sort some of the seeds n stems when bagging up a pound. It was hours of work. And ya didn’t even get close to taking em all out. You didn’t want to actually. A older guy that taught me the business back then would say
“if I’m paying for the weight of the seeds n stems then you gotta pay for em too”.

The worst was the brick weed when the stems and seeds were smashed into the product. Everybody used to get a bag that tasted like perfume and nasty like.
The Mexicans used to use Coke soda or apple juice to brick it up. I saw them use an actually car jack to smash that sht together. Pour soda on the product and Compress the fuk out of it. You young cats have no idea of the sweet technique it took with a buisness card and a shoe box to deseed weight quickly.

Just gonna say weed has come a long way. Thank God....
The cartels used to pay per bail for transportation. Trafficking weed and blow were two huge price differences. They used to be cheap as fuk too. They would try to be slick and put blow in the center of a weed bail and try to rob ya on the transporting costs. This was close to 20 yrs ago by the way so don’t give a fuk about “self snitching”.
Been out the game a long time and a square now. Just giving some insight..

This sh*t just brought back sooo many memories man. I remember it used to be 6/7 of us hustling bud on the same corner everybody had they customers and everybody was getting a couple dollars. Idk how the duck we did that sh*t man lol. Then Ngas graduated to the other sh*t. Some caught cases others caught a lick. sh*t man. The innocence of those days lol
+3   

1 month ago '14        #85
Greenghost2212 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,733 | Props total: 1347 1347
 chi town hustla said
norcal to be correct. it was a whole lot of that mexican brick weed in socal before medical marijuana went into effect. i got fam in the bay and they use to clown socal mfs for smoking that bammer.

Norcal is good growing ground so I can believe that.

1 month ago '06        #86
Lil Wayne 386 heat pts386
space
space
$19,439 | Props total: 20650 20650
I remember smoking sh*t that looked like that Mexican Sensemilla when I first started smoking in 98. We called it home grown. First time I smoked/saw dro was in 2000. It was a Friday night & we went to a party. Like 6 of us were staying at my boys house. His parents had a 3 story big a*s crib. We had the 3rd floor to do whatever we wanted. We got back from the party and his older bro sold us some. Never been that high in my life. Before the world started putting it in jars we used to wrap it in tinfoil. My parents found that sh*t one time and asked me if I was smoking crack I had to explain to them it's really good weed and u have 2 wrap it in tinfoil or it will dry out. They looked at me like I had lost my fu*king mind.
+7   

1 month ago '06        #87
space
space
Come to think about it, I haven't even seen/heard about reggie since 09/10. Do they still grow that sh*t?

1 month ago '14        #88
space
space
 Pilscy said
One thing I learned is to never judge weed based off looks

I was used to that dank

Came home and saw some sh*t that look like trash and tried it

The first hour I was like that sh*t ain’t do sh*t
2nd hour I was sleeping
First time I smoked purp in the early 2000z I was high as fu*k for like 5 hours straight on Vicelord lol.
+1   

1 month ago '14        #89
Pilscy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,423 | Props total: 17180 17180
 Greenghost2212 said
First time I smoked purp in the early 2000z I was high as fu*k for like 5 hours straight on Vicelord lol.
That happened to wiz Khalifa when he came here to the Bahamas

I know the n*gga who got him the dro. Wiz went to social media to clown the kush based on how it looked but didn’t follow up on the outcome. sh*t had him up in the sky for hours
+1   

1 month ago '06        #90
space
space
Purple weed has always sucked to me, it's pretty to look at tho.
+2   

1 month ago '14        #91
space
space
 Lil Wayne said
I remember smoking sh*t that looked like that Mexican Sensemilla when I first started smoking in 98. We called it home grown. First time I smoked/saw dro was in 2000. It was a Friday night & we went to a party. Like 6 of us were staying at my boys house. His parents had a 3 story big a*s crib. We had the 3rd floor to do whatever we wanted. We got back from the party and his older bro sold us some. Never been that high in my life. Before the world started putting it in jars we used to wrap it in tinfoil. My parents found that sh*t one time and asked me if I was smoking crack I had to explain to them it's really good weed and u have 2 wrap it in tinfoil or it will dry out. They looked at me like I had lost my fu*king mind.

My first time smoking kush I gave my homie my whole 3.5 of dro lol. I was strickly on kush until I had purp
+3   

1 month ago '14        #92
space
space
 Lil Wayne said
Purple weed has always sucked to me, it's pretty to look at tho.
For real?? I love the way that sh*t taste on ghost.
+1   

1 month ago '15        #93
WiseKing 24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$1,830 | Props total: 4385 4385
 Prad Bitt said
I miss these types of trees so much. Straight up outdoor sunny California and Mexico harvested goodness. You could function, handle business, and relax. Trees so strong today you gotta make sure everything for the next 8-12 hours in order before you rip a bowl.
Came to say this. Can't even smoke and function now off this loud and the high lingers for 48-72 hours.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #94
marcchrome 50 heat pts50
space
space
$13,448 | Props total: 4780 4780
 sheikhamvp said
looks like reggie
It is n*gga......reggie was all that existed in that era....... there was no mids or high grade..if u are a real smoker you should know that.....
+5   

1 month ago '05        #95
240sx 
space
space
$5,070 | Props total: 2360 2360
This was before the lights and chemicals , the high was better than anything today .

You can’t fuk with that chocolate Thai / Thai stix
+3   

1 month ago '16        #96
Teknicks 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,698 | Props total: 18195 18195
 PolygonMafia said
Landrace genetics are uuuuggglllyyy compared to their hybridized sisters we are all used to. This combined with awful growing practices makes the bud you're seeing look like some bammer. I've tried some Thai genotypes and a few South African genotypes and they weren't pretty at all... but the high/flavor they had was so unique. sh*t was like pure race-fuel. Trippy, upbeat, almost paranoid stone.

fun fact ---- all of the cookies x gelato x cake x diesel x mimosa cousin-fu*king genetics we smoke now will revert to feral hemp without humans guiding the culling of different parents to create more 'desirable' bud for us. For plants, their ideal state is massive proliferation and adaptation. That is why they will revert back to hardier expressions as apposed to all the stuff we've bred into it since the 70's

My pops used to always brag about the thai they were getting in and the Fallbrook Red-Hair they got in the late 70's... but he admits up and down that our bud nowadays is much better than 95% of what he got back in the day.
I had some tree called Hash Plant like ten years ago. It was brown and looked like AZ but was top shelf.
+2   

1 month ago '18        #97
oldfoot 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,053 | Props total: 2418 2418
One thing abt some of that stuff you think looks like sh*t - its been cured

Betta ask smbdy
+2   

1 month ago '15        #98
ol natl 44 
space
space
$725 | Props total: 2074 2074
Old head specials I see that's all the older cats be looking for they hate smoking that gas
+2   

1 month ago '18        #99
OG FREAKGxD 1 heat pts
space
space
$66 | Props total: 145 145
For the big homie @ fu*k WEED!
+3   

1 month ago '18        #100
stonegone1 
space
space