The most disappointing game you played this year?

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '07        #126
MiseryCityTexas 34 heat pts34
space
space
space
$23,531 | Props total: 7573 7573
Nioh 1. I'm late as hell, but this game is overrated as hell, and Blood Borne and the Dark Souls series were much better games.

1 week ago '10        #127
umeda 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$896 | Props total: 686 686
 KURUPTION!!! said
Spider-Man. Go ahead and slap away. It just isn't doing anything for me. The web swinging is cool and the game looks great, but the mission structure seems to be on the bland side and samey. The story isn't pulling me in either. Full disclosure I've only played about five hours, but nothing is compelling me to keep going. I keep saying I'm going to finish it at some point, but I literally will play anything else when I have time to game. I feel like I need to try to finish it though to see if it eventually grows on me. So many people can't be wrong about this game.
agree thats how the other ones were i hated that sh*t especially swinging on that web

1 week ago '10        #128
illement 11 heat pts11
space
space
$12,948 | Props total: 2182 2182
The year just started man, ask this again in December. I still have games wrapped in plastic from last year I've yet to play smh...

How do you guys do it? Unless you don't play that many games as I do or aren't completionists when it comes to games.

1 week ago '06        #129
Lord Booker 69 heat pts69
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 2646 2646
 MiseryCityTexas said
Nioh 1. I'm late as hell, but this game is overrated as hell, and Blood Borne and the Dark Souls series were much better games.
I disagree completely, Nioh is one of amy all time fav games.

1 week ago '05        #130
Chuck_Remixed 380 heat pts380
space
space
$18,719 | Props total: 7478 7478
 illement said
The year just started man, ask this again in December. I still have games wrapped in plastic from last year I've yet to play smh...

How do you guys do it? Unless you don't play that many games as I do or aren't completionists when it comes to games.
Well in regards to that, most people here on average play a game for 5min, call it sh*t or great and then move on. They have no idea what they even played a lot of the time.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 02-12-2019 at 03:41 PM..
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+129online now  48
Image(s) inside P-r, o-c, t-o, logy, We learning these hoes biology
43 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  36
Alex Jones Says Joe Rogan's Step Daughter Is Black and Posts Up Her Pics
176 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+109online now  35
Image(s) inside Feb 17 - Tamla Horsford beaten to death at football mom slumber party
262 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+26online now  13
Ebro calls out Joe Rogan over racists "jokes"
85 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy