The most disappointing game you played this year?

most viewed right now
16 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

5 months ago '04        #51
diamond4981 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,179 | Props total: 701 701
 Thegreatiandi said
I was so amped for this too...

[pic - click to view]

this is one of the best f*ghters out
+9   

5 months ago '15        #52
Mal215 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,901 | Props total: 9143 9143
 Thegreatiandi said
I was so amped for this too...

[pic - click to view]

You buggin
+5   

5 months ago '11        #53
tfc1193 71 heat pts71
space
space
$6,807 | Props total: 4140 4140
 alwayspimpin said

[pic - click to view]

I wanted, and expected, to like this way more than I did considering I loved the first two. But I couldnít. I didnít hate it but I was disappointed.

The story was kinda...there. Truthfully I didnít know what was going on half the time or why she was doing the things she did. I just know she was the good guy & the bad guys wanted a box.

Speaking of the story, you get stuck in this village that forces you to wear this outfit for a good portion of the game. The problem with that is I paid for the DLC for special costumes but couldnít use it. Plus it was the least interesting part of the story with dumb missions. I bought TR to go in caves & tombs & sh*t, not help kids get their toys back. Think Spider-Man collecting pidgeons.

When the game picked up & you did f*ght some cool bosses or explore a new world, the game makes you go back to the village. Itís like the Batman game forcing you to drive the Batmobile type vibes.

Beautiful graphics & gameplay/mechanics was good IMO. But a bland/uninteresting story, stupid choices by the lead character (the world is ending but let me solve a riddle for a 10 year old) & the inability to use my DLC for a good chunk of the game tainted my experience.
Definitely my opinion as well. I was so hyped for this and this sh*t was just flat out boring. I tried to like it I gave it a good 15 hours I just couldn't bare the boredom any longer. They are really going to need to come correct with the next installment
+2   

5 months ago '17        #54
Ice Man 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
space
$1,297 | Props total: 2701 2701
 Grisly said
damn some of yall got me glad i havent picked up Red Dead or Spiderman yet now
Me too! Red Dead sounds like its boring as hell. Repetitive and doing the same kinda missions over and over again.

5 months ago '17        #55
Ice Man 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
space
 Ra-da-god said
it panned later but I would def say launch Sea of thieves, If I woulda dropped 60 on that I woulda been salty
I had doubts about this game the very second it was revealed
+2   

5 months ago '17        #56
Ice Man 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
space
 Grisly said
damn some of yall got me glad i havent picked up Red Dead or Spiderman yet now
So, your like me...Red Dead or Spiderman?

5 months ago '16        #57
Freddy Highmore 14 heat pts14
space
space
$920 | Props total: 1525 1525
 killacar said
When I first started playing....I was not fu*king with Arthur at all..by the end of it Arthur was probably one of my favorite video game characters of all time
+3   

5 months ago '04        #58
Grisly 38 heat pts38
space
space
$9,258 | Props total: 6357 6357
 Ice Man said
So, your like me...Red Dead or Spiderman?
im just gonna skip Spiderman, i still have to play all the Batman Arkham games so i figure i'll get to Spiderman when i get to those

Red Dead and God of War probably my next two pickups

want to get Resident Evil 7 still too though so we will see
+3   

5 months ago '05        #59
blackninja 14 heat pts14
space
space
$7,596 | Props total: 10497 10497
 816playboy said
Anybody know about Until Dawn. kinda off topic buti like it just been playing alot of Madden. Scracthed the surface seems pretty dope with graphics and uniqueness. But slow right now.
I was playing it on Playstation Now and loved it. I did not get a chance to beat it yet. I think there is a way to save all of your friends. A few of mine died.

+2   

5 months ago '18        #60
KingBossHellBoy 144 heat pts144
space
space
$3,132 | Props total: 7810 7810
Ghost Recon Wild Lands, Bought all the DLC and everything. just to hate the game and delete it off my hard drive. At its very best I give it a 7.3 but its much more a high 6. the Multiplayer is ight tho and the graphics and customization are good. open world and gunplay and missions is a*s

the best thing about this game is using the sniper in the jungle cuz the graphics of the trees and jungle are so good. all the other guns and levels are a*s

Last edited by KingBossHellBoy; 01-03-2019 at 05:55 AM..
+2   

5 months ago '17        #61
one2remember2 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,824 | Props total: 4257 4257
 Chuck_Remixed said
*Looks at two specific posts* *Adds the individuals to my ignore list*
stole the game out of the doubt of all the hype. the analoghype that is when i finally got it stood up it was snorlax. f*ght about it my dude. or tell me whats so good it makes it your avy
+2   

5 months ago '06        #62
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,590 | Props total: 5304 5304
 killacar said
I loved God of War, I really enjoyed Spider-Man, actually playing the DLC now, I can see how u might not like certain things like fixing the Police Satellite, but everything that have u do pretty much just helps u get better at the game, pretty quick stuff and then u don't really even have to do it after like 6-7 times throughout for the most part. Kinda don't notice it when u are playing is what I'm trying to say.

Red Dead, was a chore for the first 3-4 hours, then after that.....that sh*t was just dope for me, couldn't put it down. Between GOW and Red Dead, I think my GOTY goes to RDR2 just for the connection it gave me to the character, I actually enjoyed the gameplay, only thing I hated besides the beginning hours was the absolute slowness of being in the camp. I legit played RDR2 for about a month straight without rushing anything.
Seriously. Only complaints from me are how it slows u down in camp and your horse not moving where u want it to go at times.
+3   

5 months ago '06        #63
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,590 | Props total: 5304 5304
 Ice Man said
Me too! Red Dead sounds like its boring as hell. Repetitive and doing the same kinda missions over and over again.
Its not for everyone but rdr2 and gow are up for most ppls goty so that should tell u that a lot of ppl think its amazing(including me).
+1   

5 months ago '04        #64
diamond4981 3 heat pts
space
space
 Mal215 said
You buggin
Tekken 7 and injustice 2 then what if its not this one?

5 months ago '04        #65
diamond4981 3 heat pts
space
space
 Mal215 said
You buggin
Tekken 7 and injustice 2 then what if its not this one?
+1   

5 months ago '17        #66
1Oh 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,648 | Props total: 18627 18627
I still haven't finished Red Dead 2 and have no ambitions to.

Everybody saying how good it is, but i put like 8 hours in and it bores the hell outta me. Plus the game moves like molasses. It's a beautiful looking game but damn. I loved RD Revolver & Redemption 1, but this ain't hittin for me.

+2   

5 months ago '16        #67
MySonAvery15 299 heat pts299
space
space
$730 | Props total: 12782 12782
Everybody thatís saying red dead 2 are all idiots. For one the game is only in beta mode still. We have yet to see what Rockstar has up their sleeves once the official release comes out. Idiots are lazy and refuse to put in work on the game thatís why they are saying itís trash. Now for those who says Spider-Man was disappointing you are a idiot as well, the game was runner up for Game of the Year. People donít appreciate true game play anymore and itís annoying at best.

+3   

5 months ago '04        #68
Ra-da-god 36 heat pts36
space
space
$13,339 | Props total: 4318 4318
 Ice Man said
I had doubts about this game the very second it was revealed
I did too, soo many questions, my bro led the charge on the hype train though, he loves these weird social games so I checked for it off the strength of him

its a different game now though, its more about fine tuning and expanding on what they've built but at launch tho, I played that sh*t for like a week maybe two and was like "nah holla at me when yall drop them updates"
+2   

5 months ago '18        #69
Oswaldgatesjr 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 13241 13241
Nba 2k19.. Thought 18 was trash tell i got hanfmg if it i always play 2k on highest difficulty. 2k18 is bad but atleast at times it was fun to play. 2k19 is the least fun 2k i ever played. sh*t makes no sense. Why is the d so sensitive.
+4   

5 months ago '18        #70
Oswaldgatesjr 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 13241 13241
 alwayspimpin said

[pic - click to view]

I wanted, and expected, to like this way more than I did considering I loved the first two. But I couldnít. I didnít hate it but I was disappointed.

The story was kinda...there. Truthfully I didnít know what was going on half the time or why she was doing the things she did. I just know she was the good guy & the bad guys wanted a box.

Speaking of the story, you get stuck in this village that forces you to wear this outfit for a good portion of the game. The problem with that is I paid for the DLC for special costumes but couldnít use it. Plus it was the least interesting part of the story with dumb missions. I bought TR to go in caves & tombs & sh*t, not help kids get their toys back. Think Spider-Man collecting pidgeons.

When the game picked up & you did f*ght some cool bosses or explore a new world, the game makes you go back to the village. Itís like the Batman game forcing you to drive the Batmobile type vibes.

Beautiful graphics & gameplay/mechanics was good IMO. But a bland/uninteresting story, stupid choices by the lead character (the world is ending but let me solve a riddle for a 10 year old) & the inability to use my DLC for a good chunk of the game tainted my experience.

Tomb raider was crack bro
+3   

5 months ago '07        #71
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$41,621 | Props total: 8459 8459
witcher 3 hands down for me

5 months ago '16        #72
BossTonMA 16 heat pts16
space
space
$8,953 | Props total: 26570 26570
Black ops 4
+3   

5 months ago '05        #73
rshodunke 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,540 | Props total: 403 403
Nba 2k19. Yeah I said it.
+2   

5 months ago '13        #74
marietta92 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,735 | Props total: 13863 13863
nothin yet, 2019 been a drought for games so far
+1   

5 months ago '12        #75
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$10,867 | Props total: 5810 5810
 MySonAvery15 said
Everybody that’s saying red dead 2 are all idiots. For one the game is only in beta mode still. We have yet to see what Rockstar has up their sleeves once the official release comes out. Idiots are lazy and refuse to put in work on the game that’s why they are saying it’s trash. Now for those who says Spider-Man was disappointing you are a idiot as well, the game was runner up for Game of the Year. People don’t appreciate true game play anymore and it’s annoying at best.

So people pay $60 dollars just to “wait and see”? fu*k out of here. Not to mention the single player got old real fast. RD2 just isn’t that good.
+3   

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  32
Image(s) inside Ultimate Bedwench story: Woman leaves family to marry inmate across th..
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+47online now  28
May 24 - Amazon is selling entire houses for less than $20,000 ó with free shi..
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+17online now  28
Image(s) inside May 24 - There's a new stamp that lets u legally transform $20 bill w ..
56 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  14
(Trending) The Ariana Grande Challenge
124 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy