The most disappointing game you played this year?

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 months ago '05        #26
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,043 | Props total: 5629 5629
 Thegreatiandi said
I was so amped for this too...

[pic - click to view]

I have to highly disagree with you here. This is one of the best f*ghting games I have ever played.
+12   

2 months ago '04        #27
NaMeLeSs- 85 heat pts85
space
space
$9,916 | Props total: 4873 4873
Red Dead expectations were maybe too high but it wasn't a fun game it was a great experience though, Its hard to classify what I feel about it. Mixed feeling
+2   

2 months ago '17        #28
Ice Man 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
space
$1,297 | Props total: 2700 2700
 Ifeellikekobe said
Mafia 3. Controls and the driving were terrible
And the fact that you could just whistle and have the enemies come to you than knife them over and over again
+4   

2 months ago '04        #29
khamelon 
space
space
space
$93 | Props total: 10 10
Fallout 76. I was in denial for a while, but I have to admit the game is trash.
+4   

2 months ago '17        #30
Ifeellikekobe 103 heat pts103
space
space
$7,264 | Props total: 31866 31866
 Ice Man said
And the fact that you could just whistle and have the enemies come to you than knife them over and over again
And I didnt play it long enough to see how bad the AI was. I saw it was bad in some other videos. And just decided to move on to something else.
+2   

2 months ago '17        #31
Thegreatiandi 
space
space
$1,732 | Props total: 7070 7070
 Daddy Black said
I have to highly disagree with you here. This is one of the best f*ghting games I have ever played.
So I never said the game was trash, bro. My issue with it is it takes that new Marvel versus type of button layout. I used to do evo tournaments myself back in the day, and I will always prefer the 3 kick- 3 punch button layout. That absolutely k*lled me about this game. It seriously felt like a few Taps of a button and you had a crazy combo launching someone into the air. I prefer a different skill-set to get that done.

As a dragon ball Z fan, it's easily the best dragon ball f*ghter, no question. As a f*ghting fan who likes to create his own combos, I hated the combo system and that button layout.

Just my opinion...
+5   

2 months ago '12        #32
Excel 32 heat pts32
space
space
$5,974 | Props total: 5383 5383
 Thegreatiandi said
I was so amped for this too...

[pic - click to view]

only disappointing thing about this game is the story mode what didn't you like about it?
+3   

2 months ago '05        #33
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,043 | Props total: 5629 5629
 Thegreatiandi said
So I never said the game was trash, bro. My issue with it is it takes that new Marvel versus type of button layout. I used to do evo tournaments myself back in the day, and I will always prefer the 3 kick- 3 punch button layout. That absolutely k*lled me about this game. It seriously felt like a few Taps of a button and you had a crazy combo launching someone into the air. I prefer a different skill-set to get that done.

As a dragon ball Z fan, it's easily the best dragon ball f*ghter, no question. As a f*ghting fan who likes to create his own combos, I hated the combo system and that button layout.

Just my opinion...
I get what your saying about the mechanics. I grew up on the 3k 3p layout. Its like going from manual to paddle shift with the buttons on these new games but itís still a great game none the less. If they had the old school buttons for his game would be 10/10 easily.
+3   

2 months ago '04        #34
Grisly 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,923 | Props total: 5675 5675
damn some of yall got me glad i havent picked up Red Dead or Spiderman yet now
+7   

2 months ago '17        #35
one2remember2 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,687 | Props total: 3998 3998
Nier Automata.
+2   

2 months ago '17        #36
Thegreatiandi 
space
space
 Excel said
only disappointing thing about this game is the story mode what didn't you like about it?
Hey my dude. I answered this in the post right above ya. Here's the basic reason I wasn't into it. I used to do evo tournaments myself back in the day, and I will always prefer the 3 kick- 3 punch button layout.

That absolutely k*lled me about this game. It seriously felt like a few taps of a button and you had a crazy combo launching someone into the air. I prefer a different skill-set to get that done. It's like they took the direction of the new Marvel versus games. I'm no fan of the tap, tap, special button tap= crazy 64hit combo.

Just not for me at all...that's all.
+3   

2 months ago '17        #37
Thegreatiandi 
space
space
 Grisly said
I said over Christmas watching my nephew play that Spider-Man, not for me at all. How many times can you go and arrest some basic thugs doing a robbery. Web swing, web swing, pick up trash can or manhole, bash Thug with it, move on. Cofix satellite uplink for police lady, go beat up more thugs robbing people, rinse and repeat.

Obviously there are boss battles and more to it than that but I swear that was k*lling me watching it. I just started playing Red Dead Redemption 2 yesterday. Went from chapter 1 to chapter 2 and was not specifically Blown Away by the game. Does it look good? Absolutely.

Thus far God of War 4 has been my favorite gaming experience of 2018. That story just kept going and getting me more involved and of course the game was absolutely gorgeous.

[pic - click to view]

+10   

2 months ago '11        #38
L1C4 79 heat pts79
space
space
$8,497 | Props total: 3283 3283
I can understand certain hate for rdr2 but it was an amazing story. Best from R* hands down.

Especially when you take in everything that happen in rdr1 and how it played into 2. Absolutely amazing
+16   

2 months ago '04        #39
Ra-da-god 36 heat pts36
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 4124 4124
it panned out later but I would def say launch Sea of thieves, If I woulda dropped 60 on that I woulda been salty

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 01-03-2019 at 11:54 AM..
+4   

2 months ago '05        #40
PhrozenMenace 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,079 | Props total: 3193 3193
 L1C4 said
I can understand certain hate for rdr2 but it was an amazing story. Best from R* hands down.

Especially when you take in everything that happen in rdr1 and how it played into 2. Absolutely amazing
what's the hate though, some people just didn't like enjoy it like the others
+3   

2 months ago '12        #41
Excel 32 heat pts32
space
space
$5,974 | Props total: 5383 5383
 Thegreatiandi said
Hey my dude. I answered this in the post right above ya. Here's the basic reason I wasn't into it. I used to do evo tournaments myself back in the day, and I will always prefer the 3 kick- 3 punch button layout.

That absolutely k*lled me about this game. It seriously felt like a few taps of a button and you had a crazy combo launching someone into the air. I prefer a different skill-set to get that done. It's like they took the direction of the new Marvel versus games. I'm no fan of the tap, tap, special button tap= crazy 64hit combo.

Just not for me at all...that's all.
my bad man I think you posted that right when I quoted you lol

I get what youíre sayin tho, the game ainít that simple the deeper you get into it but I understand if you donít want to since you prefer a different style. as a dragon ball fan tho I definitely couldnít call it disappointing
+1   

2 months ago '08        #42
Chicken_N_I-Roc 29 heat pts29
space
space
$5,807 | Props total: 5218 5218
Destiny 2 IS THE BIGFEST WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY.
+10   

2 months ago '17        #43
Thegreatiandi 
space
space
 Excel said
my bad man I think you posted that right when I quoted you lol

I get what youíre sayin tho, the game ainít that simple the deeper you get into it but I understand if you donít want to since you prefer a different style. as a dragon ball fan tho I definitely couldnít call it disappointing
I figured that, bro lol. I wanted to point it out without sounding like the normal bx prick though

The game looks simply amazing to me...and it's the best version of my boy Vegeta I've ever seen. Controls are smooth...it's just that mandatory button layout for me that seals it.

I think about street f*ghter...if you had to play the new one with 4 buttons and one buttons specials...that would be a bigger issue than the Fallout 76 game, mane lol. I understand they're different types of f*ghting games though.
+3   

2 months ago '07        #44
MiseryCityTexas 34 heat pts34
space
space
space
$23,531 | Props total: 7573 7573
 one2remember2 said
Nier Automata.
Yeah this game is overrated, and this is coming from a diehard Square Enix fan.
+2   

2 months ago '09        #45
ultimaforce 6 heat pts
space
space
$714 | Props total: 145 145
Call of duty blip 4
+1   

2 months ago '05        #46
Chuck_Remixed 380 heat pts380
space
space
$18,719 | Props total: 7478 7478
*Looks at two specific posts* *Adds the individuals to my ignore list*
+4   

2 months ago '06        #47
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,496 | Props total: 5172 5172
Red dead was flames. sh*t gets real at the end of ch. 3. Only part boring to me is
[spoiler - click to view]

u can also fast travel a lot if u just take a train or carriage which most towns have. Eventually money isnt an issue and i was fast traveling everywhere. That music during the final mission was crazy. Had my headphones on and was blazed so i was feelin that sh*t. Id have to put monster hunter as my most disappointing game i know several ppl that love it but the combat was a big turnoff to me.
+6   

2 months ago '06        #48
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,496 | Props total: 5172 5172
 Grisly said
Spidermn is flames bro. If u liked the arkham games then get it. The arkham games also had repetetive side sh*t so it is what it is. I seen it for $40 recently which is worth it. Spiderman is also one of my favs so im a little biased.
+3   

2 months ago '07        #49
killacar 6 heat pts
space
space
$6,223 | Props total: 9550 9550
 Thegreatiandi said
I said over Christmas watching my nephew play that Spider-Man, not for me at all. How many times can you go and arrest some basic thugs doing a robbery. Web swing, web swing, pick up trash can or manhole, bash Thug with it, move on. Cofix satellite uplink for police lady, go beat up more thugs robbing people, rinse and repeat.

Obviously there are boss battles and more to it than that but I swear that was k*lling me watching it. I just started playing Red Dead Redemption 2 yesterday. Went from chapter 1 to chapter 2 and was not specifically Blown Away by the game. Does it look good? Absolutely.

Thus far God of War 4 has been my favorite gaming experience of 2018. That story just kept going and getting me more involved and of course the game was absolutely gorgeous.

[pic - click to view]

I loved God of War, I really enjoyed Spider-Man, actually playing the DLC now, I can see how u might not like certain things like fixing the Police Satellite, but everything that have u do pretty much just helps u get better at the game, pretty quick stuff and then u don't really even have to do it after like 6-7 times throughout for the most part. Kinda don't notice it when u are playing is what I'm trying to say.

Red Dead, was a chore for the first 3-4 hours, then after that.....that sh*t was just dope for me, couldn't put it down. Between GOW and Red Dead, I think my GOTY goes to RDR2 just for the connection it gave me to the character, I actually enjoyed the gameplay, only thing I hated besides the beginning hours was the absolute slowness of being in the camp. I legit played RDR2 for about a month straight without rushing anything.
+4   

2 months ago '05        #50
jwill 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,149 | Props total: 478 478
 KURUPTION!!! said
Spider-Man. Go ahead and slap away. It just isn't doing anything for me. The web swinging is cool and the game looks great, but the mission structure seems to be on the bland side and samey. The story isn't pulling me in either. Full disclosure I've only played about five hours, but nothing is compelling me to keep going. I keep saying I'm going to finish it at some point, but I literally will play anything else when I have time to game. I feel like I need to try to finish it though to see if it eventually grows on me. So many people can't be wrong about this game.
Same for me. I got bored of the “collect all of the (insert random item) around the city” missions. f*ghting got boring too. I’ve got about 25 hrs on it. I manly played it because my son loves Spider-Man.

Overall, gameplay hasn’t matured much since the 90’s. They look a lot better but most (not all) of them have mechanics built for 10yr olds.

Last edited by jwill; 01-03-2019 at 12:49 AM..
+4   

Home      

most viewed right now
+129online now  48
Image(s) inside P-r, o-c, t-o, logy, We learning these hoes biology
43 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  36
Alex Jones Says Joe Rogan's Step Daughter Is Black and Posts Up Her Pics
176 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+109online now  35
Image(s) inside Feb 17 - Tamla Horsford beaten to death at football mom slumber party
262 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+26online now  13
Ebro calls out Joe Rogan over racists "jokes"
85 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy