AQUAMAN !! (My Review)

most viewed right now
161 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
53 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 months ago '14        #76
airythegoat 
space
space
space
$61 | Props total: 46 46
Facts, agree on your points. Even that pitbull song, even told my girl pitbull ruins everything. Cheesy lines suck, the jokes suck, the pep talks suck "believe in yourself" bullsh*t. But sh*t, one of the best superhero movies ive seen. But this black manta is trash! Dont wna see him again. He hs one of the cringiest joke in the move, he goes i need a bigger helmet. Huh? 😂

4 months ago '07        #77
calle13 465 heat pts465 OP
space
space
$6,152 | Props total: 11742 11742
 Big War said
I'm saying tho, if you hate when people compare the 2 why did you do it? Your post would have been just as meaningful without the BP mention...
would you like me to remove the BP reference ? if it helps ?

4 months ago '04        #78
Wizzarino|M 
space
space
$15,842 | Props total: 4244 4244
 calle13 said
would you like me to remove the BP reference ? if it helps ?
Nah bro, I'm just tryna make sense of your reasoning, do you...

4 months ago '18        #79
Negvagabon 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$536 | Props total: 1215 1215
Why do people put the actors real names before the character they play? Lol Patrick wilson’s Orm? n*gga what?

4 months ago '09        #80
All Star Flow 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,902 | Props total: 1908 1908
Movie was actually decent

The part where they had to go into the water to finally get the trident
When those creatures start attacking them on the boat

The way they had the flares and swim past them and you seen a gang of them, sh*t was majestic.
+9   

4 months ago '14        #81
Christian238 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,565 | Props total: 4311 4311
Movie was dope...

For me it was better than WW and MoS....

Held my attention throughout the entire film. Cringed at maybe 2 jokes but genuinely laughed quite a few times as well...

Movie had me so engaged I seriously cannot recall the Pitbull song that appears to be annoying everyone lol...

Jason did his thing, actually made Aquaman "cool" and after the credits truly felt like the movie was well-casted and don't think many could pull it off,

I mean it's Aquaman the running joke of the "weakest member of the JL"...but he did his thing so will definitely download the bootleg and watch Part 2 as well...

I don't understand the Marvel Vs DC sh*t the FANS get themselves all wrapped up into as if they profit somehow from either company doing well at the box office in any way other than being entertained...so If you're a comic movie fan it's definitely worth peeping
+5   

4 months ago '09        #82
WezLFaCe_KiD 59 heat pts59
space
space
$14,998 | Props total: 1449 1449
Saw it Imax at CityWalk the real imax . Was def Worth it

Corny jokes some questionable songs . Black manta being underused

But story made its point everything else was great

4 months ago '06        #83
droid3000 1161 heat pts1161
space
space
$32,031 | Props total: 44125 44125
 airythegoat said
Facts, agree on your points. Even that pitbull song, even told my girl pitbull ruins everything. Cheesy lines suck, the jokes suck, the pep talks suck "believe in yourself" bullsh*t. But sh*t, one of the best superhero movies ive seen. But this black manta is trash! Dont wna see him again. He hs one of the cringiest joke in the move, he goes i need a bigger helmet. Huh? ��
he wasnt great but i think that comment was easter egg reference to jaws. that scene overall was terrible and felt out of place

Last edited by droid3000; 12-23-2018 at 07:24 AM..
+1   

4 months ago '07        #84
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,008 | Props total: 588 588
Decent movie. It was what I expected out of it. My girl enjoyed it more with being into sea movies. I thought it was my favorite DC movie since Man of Steel. That's not saying much with those movies being trash lately lol. Wonder Woman was decent too but, I liked this slightly more.

4 months ago '13        #85
wallace45 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,536 | Props total: 4540 4540
The description sounds like a typical marvel but the score... I don't wanna be that n*gga but there's definitely some bias with some of these rotten tom n*ggas let this be a marvel movie they'd be all over it's d*ck

[pic - click to view]

+1   

4 months ago '17        #86
Rich130 138 heat pts138
space
space
$3,653 | Props total: 10100 10100
Straight

Lost interest felt like saw it all before “much better” somewhere else

Last edited by Rich130; 12-23-2018 at 10:36 AM..

4 months ago '14        #87
Swade009 76 heat pts76
space
space
space
$10,098 | Props total: 7559 7559
 wallace45 said
The description sounds like a typical marvel but the score... I don't wanna be that n*gga but there's definitely some bias with some of these rotten tom n*ggas let this be a marvel movie they'd be all over it's d*ck

[pic - click to view]

Double Toasted explains it in their review when comparing Aquaman to GOT and Thor they basically said when a character shows up in aquaman and introduces themselves they say something like "I'm Orm king of the water and seas" (everyone is serious) and it sounds corny when it comes to Marvel "I'm starlord: the other guy says "who" the characters in marvel make fun of themselves making it funny while Aquaman is just corny.

4 months ago '07        #88
calle13 465 heat pts465 OP
space
space
$6,152 | Props total: 11742 11742
 wallace45 said

[pic - click to view]

Telling you... Slap the Marvel logo on to this movie and i promise you this movie would've been at least in the 70's like it was before...
+2   

4 months ago '13        #89
wallace45 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Swade009 said
Double Toasted explains it in their review when comparing Aquaman to GOT and Thor they basically said when a character shows up in aquaman and introduces themselves they say something like "I'm Orm king of the water and seas" (everyone is serious) and it sounds corny when it comes to Marvel "I'm starlord: the other guy says "who" the characters in marvel make fun of themselves making it funny while Aquaman is just corny.

Marvel really brainwashed y'all n*ggas... The movie already got enough corny jokes in it from what I've heard this is a terrible complaint to have about the movie

Y'all ignore all the bullsh*t and flaws in marvel movies but when it comes to DC any little flaw is a big deal
+6   

4 months ago '06        #90
Michael 785 heat pts785
space
space
$89,159 | Props total: 23816 23816
 wallace45 said
Marvel really brainwashed y'all n*ggas... The movie already got enough corny jokes in it from what I've heard this is a terrible complaint to have about the movie : juststop:

Y'all ignore all the bullsh*t and flaws in marvel movies but when it comes to DC any little flaw is a big deal
Biased pussies as usual.
+1   

4 months ago '14        #91
Swade009 76 heat pts76
space
space
space
 wallace45 said
Marvel really brainwashed y'all n*ggas... The movie already got enough corny jokes in it from what I've heard this is a terrible complaint to have about the movie

I loved Ben Affleck as Batman but then movie was sh*t. When I watched the Aquaman trailer I thought it was extremely corny. Aquaman just sounds annoying. Jason Momoa is a garbage actor too. By the way outside of Ragnarock most people think the thor movies suck who are Marvel fans. Most people think the Ironman movies are all average.

I think Marvel fans admit when they have bad movies all the time. I think you have a small brain and dont understand execution. Marvel tend to execute funny moments better than DC.
+2   

4 months ago '13        #92
wallace45 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Swade009 said
I loved Ben Affleck as Batman but then movie was sh*t. When I watched the Aquaman trailer I thought it was extremely corny. Aquaman just sounds annoying. Jason Momoa is a garbage actor too. By the way outside of Ragnarock most people think the thor movies suck who are Marvel fans. Most people think the Ironman movies are all average.

I think Marvel fans admit when they have bad movies all the time. I think you have a small brain and dont understand execution. Marvel tend to execute funny moments better than DC.
If that was the case all those movies you listed would have around the same % on RT as Aquaman but they don't all are significantly higher by at least 10-15%... I'm not tripping just weird how they would give the movie that description and give it such a low score relatively speaking you would think that this

Aquaman swims with its entertainingly ludicrous tide, offering up CGI superhero spectacle that delivers energetic action with an emphasis on good old-fashioned fun
Would equal at least a 70-80% they are saying it's a fun and entertaining movie... From what I know the rt% isn't a rating it's just the amount of critics who liked it/would recommend the movie who wouldn't recommend a fun/entertaining action movie?

4 months ago '14        #93
Swade009 76 heat pts76
space
space
space
 wallace45 said
If that was the case all those movies you listed would have around the same % on RT as Aquaman but they don't all are significantly higher by at least 10-15%... I'm not tripping just weird how they would give the movie that description and give it such a low score relatively speaking you would think that this

Would equal at least a 70-80% they are saying it's a fun and entertaining movie... From what I know the rt% isn't a rating it's just the amount of critics who liked it/would recommend the movie who wouldn't recommend a fun/entertaining action movie?
I don't look at RT unless yall mention it. Read my comments on BVS trailers I loved them?l, read my comments on Aquaman trailers, I thought they were extremely corny you canr tell me Cowboy Aquaman isnt annoying as fu*k.

4 months ago '14        #94
Swade009 76 heat pts76
space
space
space
You DC fans dont get it, Gal Gabbot is a sh*tty actress so they limit her lines, Jason Momoa sh*tty actor, Henry Cavill is boring, the guy who plays Flash doesnt fit the part, and Cyborg looks retarded...

DC fanboys are idiots who think Transformers movies are good.

4 months ago '04        #95
Snipper 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,407 | Props total: 1277 1277
Movie was amazing.
The costumes were on point.
The transition of some of the shots were great, as well as some of the continuous shots that happened.

4 months ago '07        #96
killacar 6 heat pts
space
space
$6,327 | Props total: 9703 9703
Movie was a solid 7....agreed it was too long, about 2 jokes made me chuckle, but the action was straight. I like Mamoa as Aquaman and the supporting casting was straight. Def one of the better DC movies but I wasn't wowed. Movie was pretty much straight forward making it predictable but it is what it is.

4 months ago '15        #97
naledgestate 
space
space
$226 | Props total: 1168 1168

Movie was trash.

Dialogue was elementary. Jokes were wack. Story was mediocre.

So, they pick and choose who can breathe on the surface world and those who cant?

sh*t was lowkey racist. Making black manta vengeful and angry. Failed k*llmonger vibe.

Aquatrash

Last edited by naledgestate; 12-23-2018 at 09:01 PM..

4 months ago '12        #98
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$10,753 | Props total: 5596 5596
The opening to this movie is one of the worst openings I have ever seen. For all the good that this movie has in it, bad writing and bad direction in certain parts really brings this movie down.

4 months ago '11        #99
CALViiiN 750 heat pts750
space
space
$20,409 | Props total: 44508 44508
Dope a*s movie

4 months ago '18        #100
Turfaholic3 
space
space
space
$1,373 | Props total: 4969 4969
Just watched the bootleg.....

DC finally got it right. Im not one of these weirdos who cant enjoy DC and Marvel at the same time. The comedy, the f*ght scenes, the story development.

fu*kers finally got it right.

Home      

most viewed right now
+80online now  37
Video inside In China women have to go through these to get into the club
118 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  32
Video inside Cardi B with the facts
83 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+92online now  28
Image(s) inside I don't usually beat off to chicks at work but... I can make an except..
79 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+38online now  19
50 cent finally speaks on Buck’s secret life
114 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy