Dec 13 - Men Are Now Afraid To Give Women CPR Because Of #metoo and False Accusations

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 months ago '18        #51
bxgangsta 
space
space
space
$1,755 | Props total: 2205 2205
 DUCEDUCE said
Oh this is such bullsh*t. Motherfu*kers in here crying about #metoo accusations you gotta be socially inept to not realize when you being creepy and when girls are picking up on your vibe. And I am part of the #uglygang.
The only time any man is called creepy is when theyíre ugly, period. fu*k women and how they feel. I'm looking straight at their t*tties and a*s if theyíre asking for it based on the clothes theyíre wearing.

2 months ago '18        #52
bxgangsta 
space
space
space
 OldBusiness said
Exactly

These newly made victims look like bi*ches. Ain't no real HUMAN afraid to help someone dying

It's just an excuse to be a piece of sh*t and whip out your phone and record , as opposed to helping
I ainít helping no one dying unless itís someone I give a fu*k about. Do the same to me I donít give a fu*k. Donít anyone give a fu*k about me while alive so why when Iím dying?

2 months ago '18        #53
bxgangsta 
space
space
space
 Skateboard T said
Then youíre a fool.
Ironic.

2 months ago '15        #54
Teddy KGB 39 heat pts39
space
space
$14,181 | Props total: 44492 44492
Lady sued my parents once because at a garage sale for charity at their house, she walked away from the sale to the side of the house and started messing around with a ladder and claimed it fell on her. The whole event was full of doctors and nurses because ot was their charity being supported and they immediately attended to her. She was perfectly fine and refused any additional help and drove herself home. Next thing my mom gets hit with a lawsuit and the insurance paid her off like $50k to make it go away.

Can’t makr this stuff up.
+2   

2 months ago '14        #55
FukHowYouFeel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,865 | Props total: 16814 16814
I'm not an EMT, so if you're not my family...bi*ch you better chew your food thoroughly.

2 months ago '18        #56
DUCEDUCE 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,802 | Props total: 7470 7470
 bxgangsta said
The only time any man is called creepy is when theyíre ugly, period. fu*k women and how they feel. I'm looking straight at their t*tties and a*s if theyíre asking for it based on the clothes theyíre wearing.

2 months ago '11        #57
Pakchoy 933 heat pts933
space
space
$7,372 | Props total: 51369 51369
 AngelTaster said
People sue people for tryin to help them in car accidents. Dont see why this is so far fetched. #metoo is forcing the hands of the #HOH movement
bro this. I never understood this till i moved here from Jamaica. You see someone fall infront of you and you initially want to help them up but i've heard horror stories of people helping others here and getting sued for helping.
+2   

2 months ago '12        #58
OldBusiness 175 heat pts175
space
space
$28,209 | Props total: 46182 46182
 bxgangsta said
I ainít helping no one dying unless itís someone I give a fu*k about. Do the same to me I donít give a fu*k. Donít anyone give a fu*k about me while alive so why when Iím dying?
Here's to hoping you die in public, and a worldstar video gets made as opposed to you being revived.

You proved my point

2 months ago '17        #59
Wavegawd 
space
space
$661 | Props total: 1572 1572
 Skateboard T said
So you just gonna ignore the ONE article from JAPAN where it wasnít even the woman who accused him but a MAN who was watching.

Fall back fu*ko
Why you getting into your emotions and resorting to feminem name calling?? That's the point we making, because I said/did something you disagreed with you start name calling. If you're a grown man and act like that with your emotions imagine a confused chick who life got saved but perhaps she was exposed in the process. Gtfoh with that feminem rhetoric

2 months ago '06        #60
Skateboard T 48 heat pts48
space
space
$24,516 | Props total: 36201 36201
 Wavegawd said
Why you getting into your emotions and resorting to feminem name calling?? That's the point we making, because I said/did something you disagreed with you start name calling. If you're a grown man and act like that with your emotions imagine a confused chick who life got saved but perhaps she was exposed in the process. Gtfoh with that feminem rhetoric
The irony.

You wanna address my point or go on with being emotional and calling me names?

+1   

2 months ago '17        #61
Wavegawd 
space
space
 Skateboard T said
The irony.

You wanna address my point or go on with being emotional and calling me names?

Either you are trolling or something is off with you . Nothing about my post was emotional nor called you a name. I merely pointed out you reverted to being emotional which is a feminem trait which you have demonstrated to posses. As far as your message, there are numerous examples other then the Japanese article to examine in this thread alone. One guy mentioned his mom was sued for helping and a EMT even gets hassled.

If saying you are using feminem rhetoric is insulting to you. You maybe worse off then the Men refusing to do CPR in your own book.

Last edited by Wavegawd; 12-13-2018 at 08:58 PM..

2 months ago '06        #62
space
space
 Wavegawd said
Either you are trolling or something is off with you . Nothing about my post was emotional nor called you a name. I merely pointed out you reverted to being emotional which is a feminem trait which you have demonstrated to posses. As far as your message, there are numerous examples other then the Japanese article to examine in this thread alone. One guy mentioned his mom was sued for helping and a EMT even gets hassled.
Calling somebody feminine isnít name calling?

I mean you need to be consistent my dude, if you think masculinity is tied to whether you call somebody names or not than accept that and stick to that principle is all Iím saying.

I donít subscribe to that belief so I donít really give a damn, Iím just pointing out the inconsistency in your position and a*suming you consider yourself ďa manĒ and therefore by name calling youíre holding yourself to a different standard than youíve shown you hold others to.

In any case you got the wrong guy if you think Iím bothered by some random dude who posts half nekkid pics of himself on a predominantly male message board questioning my masculinity.

2 months ago '17        #63
Wavegawd 
space
space
 Skateboard T said
Calling somebody feminine isn’t name calling?

I mean you need to be consistent my dude, if you think masculinity is tied to whether you call somebody names or not than accept that and stick to that principle is all I’m saying.

I don’t subscribe to that belief so I don’t really give a damn, I’m just pointing out the inconsistency in your position and a*suming you consider yourself “a man” and therefore by name calling you’re holding yourself to a different standard than you’ve shown you hold others to.

In any case you got the wrong guy if you think I’m bothered by some random dude who posts half nekkid pics of himself on a predominantly male message board questioning my masculinity.

Saying someone is using feminem rhetoric isnt name calling..there are feminem and masculine talking points..if you think that's an insult you are pretty bad off....

But.....let me get this correct...

You get emotional and resort to name calling displaying an inability to have an honest discussion..not as a man but as a person

You get called out on it...and your response is..

Calling you out on it is ...feminem name calling ??..

You cant make this shyt up lol ...
Not to mention you didnt even address anything..

There are alot of females on this site mascorating around as men and trolling. They need eye candy too.

Last edited by Wavegawd; 12-13-2018 at 09:21 PM..

2 months ago '06        #64
space
space
 Wavegawd said
Saying someone is using feminem rhetoric isnt name calling..there are feminem and masculine talking points..if you think that's an insult you are pretty bad off....

But.....let me get this correct...

You get emotional and resort to name calling displaying an inability to have an honest discussion..not as a man but as a person

You get called out on it...and your response is..

Calling you out on it is ...feminem name calling ??..

You cant make this shyt up lol ...
Not to mention you didnt even address anything..

There are alot of females on this site mascorating around as men and trolling. They need eye candy too.
If you say so big fella. You obviously feel like you have more to prove than I do. Good luck with all that.

2 months ago '17        #65
Wavegawd 
space
space
 Skateboard T said
If you say so big fella. You obviously feel like you have more to prove than I do. Good luck with all that.
Nah, I just have a pet peeve on men communicating in a feminine manner ( not to insult women because some of them can have an honest discussion without name calling and can stay on topic). Enjoy your morning brother.
+1   

2 months ago '07        #66
Cambury 40 heat pts40
space
space
space
$39,392 | Props total: 13455 13455
 Skateboard T said
Bullsh*t

Anybody saying that is just looking for a reason to criticize the movement. Like you really think a woman is going to accuse you of r*pe after you save her life, just take a moment think about how fu*king stupid that sounds.
Women have accused men of r*pe that didn't r*pe them... Im lost as to why this is any different. Are you implying that saving a life will grant you immunity that not raping a woman doesn't?

Last edited by Cambury; 12-14-2018 at 08:23 AM..

2 months ago '06        #67
space
space
 Cambury said
Women have accused men of r*pe that didn't r*pe them... Im lost as to why this is any different. Are you implying that saving s life will grand you immunity that not raping a woman doesn't?
Iím not saying false r*pe accusations donít occur Iím saying worried about a false r*pe accusation is going to come from saving somebodyís life in public is idiotic.

As to that last part of your question...I donít know what thatís supposed to mean as far the whole ďimmunity from not raping a womanĒ goes...that sentence just doesnít make sense in this context.

2 months ago '06        #68
space
space
 Wavegawd said
Nah, I just have a pet peeve on men communicating in a feminine manner ( not to insult women because some of them can have an honest discussion without name calling and can stay on topic). Enjoy your morning brother.
Lol alright buddy you too. Go prove to the world how much of man you are.

2 months ago '07        #69
Cambury 40 heat pts40
space
space
space
 Skateboard T said
Iím not saying false r*pe accusations donít occur Iím saying worried about a false r*pe accusation is going to come from saving somebodyís life in public is idiotic.

As to that last part of your question...I donít know what thatís supposed to mean as far the whole ďimmunity from not raping a womanĒ goes...that sentence just doesnít make sense in this context.
You are saying a woman feelin as tho u saved her life will stop her from making a false accusation, that's a silly way to think.

There aren't any protections for men in these situations it's better to just let her die then to risk losing /being away from your family.

And alot of wives feel the same way believe it or not. They would not want their husband in that situation.

2 months ago '06        #70
space
space
 Cambury said
You are saying a woman feelin as tho u saved her life will stop her from making a false accusation, that's a silly way to think.

There aren't any protections for men in these situations it's better to just let her die then to risk losing /being away from your family.

And alot of wives feel the same way believe it or not. They would not want their husband in that situation.
Thatís not what Iím saying entirely Iím saying that risk is negligible to non existent. Youíre oversimplifying it but Iíll admit I wasnít as clear as I could be. My main point is that people who are accused of r*pe are most often involved in behavior that doesnít provide for an easy disposition of the case and where a woman may fee taken advantage of to the point that she was a*saulted (drunk group s*x and whatnot). Saving a womanís life on the street isnít that hard for people to say ďthat wasnít r*peĒ nor would it be a situation where a woman is likely to fee a*saulted or taken advantage of.

2 months ago '07        #71
Cambury 40 heat pts40
space
space
space
 Skateboard T said
That’s not what I’m saying entirely I’m saying that risk is negligible to non existent. You’re oversimplifying it but I’ll admit I wasn’t as clear as I could be. My main point is that people who are accused of r*pe are most often involved in behavior that doesn’t provide for an easy disposition of the case and where a woman may fee taken advantage of to the point that she was a*saulted (drunk group s*x and whatnot). Saving a woman’s life on the street isn’t that hard for people to say “that wasn’t r*pe” nor would it be a situation where a woman is likely to fee a*saulted or taken advantage of.
To be real I'd say the risk of being charged with r*pe and not being involved in any s*xual behavior is negligible but in a situation where you touch a woman in any manner you double the chances. It's about her feeling violated which then leads to a r*pe charge, you can't tell someone not to feel violated.

Truth is the risk in that situation when you don't touch that woman is zero so that's safer. The guy posted a article of a man who tried to save a woman's life and still made to feel he was wrong, do you think he will do that again?

5 days ago '17        #72
TaxStoneCooked 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 40029 40029
Id step right over her a*s. Toxic masculinity amd all that jazz. Well let a woman save her.

5 days ago '05        #73
tdots 
space
space
space
$699 | Props total: 1075 1075
 kakish said
You pervert

[pic - click to view]

+2   

5 days ago '13        #74
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$15,668 | Props total: 24271 24271
 Blaffy said
I always hear that the mouth to mouth is the older method and not needed

Well
You don't have to

Gat damn it
You still have to open the shirt, just the chest area not brea*t. But she may have big t*tties so....

Man if she wake up and scream r*pe after I save her life, I'm putting that food back in her and save fu*k you
I have to stay trained in CPR yearly and mouth to mouth is absolutely still part of the process. Two mouth to mouth puffs are to be administered between compressions.

The only thing thatís changed is that there are plastic devices you can now use to create a layer between your lips and the other person. Most people donít just have these devices on deck though.
+1   

5 days ago '14        #75
Blazeyy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,112 | Props total: 14609 14609
 ogballer32 said
if she dies, she dies.... on to the next floozy
You should recommend they put that on the gravestone if god forbid itís your daughter/aunt/grandma/mom and people just stood still watching her die afraid to intervene

Home      

most viewed right now
+42online now  68
Image(s) inside Which BX member needs to come get his wife?
98 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+29online now  48
Video inside Amateur Adult Film Star Crystina Rossi Boyfriend Gets In A Shootout Liv..
374 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+25online now  28
Video inside Chuck E. Cheese is stiching together old pizzas and this man has the PR..
104 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+36online now  24
Happy Vday, Christina Rossi is single and ready to mingle
136 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy