Dec 13 - Men Are Now Afraid To Give Women CPR Because Of #metoo and False Accusations

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 months ago '07        #26
iswerve 189 heat pts189
space
space
$6,678 | Props total: 12932 12932
 niruggg said

[pic - click to view]

keeping it 100, after dude got shot trying to help during that shooting in Alabama

I'll be watching from the sidelines like
[pic - click to view]

no fu*ks given
being a good Samaritan isint worth it anymore....its mind my business season...if it dies, it dies
+3   

4 months ago '05        #27
Woodwin 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 5609 5609
 Blaffy said
I always hear that the mouth to mouth is the older method and not needed

Well
You don't have to

Gat damn it
You still have to open the shirt, just the chest area not brea*t. But she may have big t*tties so....

Man if she wake up and scream r*pe after I save her life, I'm putting that food back in her and save fu*k you
You only have to open shirt to apply AED your hand gonna graze side boob at minimum
+1   

4 months ago '18        #28
Blaffy 132 heat pts132
space
space
$9,235 | Props total: 30923 30923
 Woodwin said
You only have to open shirt to apply AED your hand gonna graze side boob at minimum
And that minimum is enough for a dumb charge

We'll go ahead and die then -______-
+6   

4 months ago '05        #29
Woodwin 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 5609 5609
 Blaffy said
And that minimum is enough for a dumb charge

We'll go ahead and die then -______-
sh*t spooky now a days, if itís not a friend or family member and Iím not trained as a regular citizen Iím just calling 911.
+4   

4 months ago '15        #30
Hellmatic 2 heat pts
space
space
$21,502 | Props total: 30329 30329
This title couldn't be more accurate

[video - click to view]

+3   

4 months ago '18        #31
Blaffy 132 heat pts132
space
space
$9,235 | Props total: 30923 30923
 Woodwin said
sh*t spooky now a days, if itís not a friend or family member and Iím not trained as a regular citizen Iím just calling 911.
Seriously sometimes I think it's only on the internet and they are making it bigger than it is. If a guy is all perverted and sh*t to the woman then throw his a*s in jail. Other than that it's taking it to far, and they are going to hurt themselves in the end
+2   

4 months ago '17        #32
thegreygoose11 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 2091 2091
theres more to lose than there is to gain at this point...sh*t like this is rare but it does happen...

Man who tried to drown himself in pool sues police officers, lifeguard who saved him
+4   

4 months ago '05        #33
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
space
$16,946 | Props total: 10406 10406
 Skateboard T said
Bullsh*t

Anybody saying that is just looking for a reason to criticize the movement. Like you really think a woman is going to accuse you of r*pe after you save her life
, just take a moment think about how fu*king stupid that sounds.
Have you not been keeping up with news stories over the past decade? In this day and age, that's not too far fetched for such a scenario to take place.
+4   

4 months ago '11        #34
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,509 | Props total: 7781 7781
 niruggg said

[pic - click to view]

keeping it 100, after dude got shot trying to help during that shooting in Alabama

I'll be watching from the sidelines like
[pic - click to view]

no fu*ks given

[video - click to view]

"why would we wanna help somebody?"

Last edited by Tony Franks; 12-13-2018 at 01:35 PM..
+1   

4 months ago '10        #35
JKO 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,541 | Props total: 1920 1920
Good Samaritan laws mayne

I just got my CPR/AED recert back in Sept
+2   

4 months ago '06        #36
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
$18,018 | Props total: 12664 12664
 mr_underground said

[pic - click to view]

Women who fall over with a heart attack may be left unaided Ė as men are too afraid to give CPR in case they are accused of s*xual a*sault.

Researchers from the University of Colorado surveyed people on their attitudes in the wake of the #MeToo movement.

Interviewees said (among other things) that they feared being accused of inappropriate touching or s*xual a*sault, the researchers found.

Men were twice as likely to cite this fear as a reason for not administering CPR, the researchers found.

Study lead author Sarah Perman of the University of Colorado School of Medicine in Denver, said: ĎThe consequences of all of these major themes is that women will potentially receive no CPR or delays in initiation of CPR.

ĎWhile these are actual fears the public holds, it is important to realise that CPR is lifesaving and should be rendered to collapsed individuals regardless of gender, race or ethnicity.í

Administering CPR at the moment of a heart attack roughly triples a personís chances of surviving, the researchers said.

There are intent laws that protect you from bullsh*t like this...

I swear this is a spook article
+2   

4 months ago '06        #37
datVAkid 44 heat pts44
space
space
$18,018 | Props total: 12664 12664
 thegreygoose11 said
theres more to lose than there is to gain at this point...sh*t like this is rare but it does happen...

Man who tried to drown himself in pool sues police officers, lifeguard who saved him
In CPR class they say if the person is conscious and denys concent, wait until they pass out and the concent is implied

Last edited by datVAkid; 12-13-2018 at 02:07 PM..
+3   

4 months ago '06        #38
Sewer 32 heat pts32
space
space
$6,926 | Props total: 11084 11084

[video - click to view]

+1   

4 months ago '13        #39
BluRevolver 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,217 | Props total: 6546 6546
 Sin said
fu*k a survey or poll show me real world where somebody in that position was afraid

Dudes in the survey are afraid and using the metoo as an excuse
I saw a girl collapse in the hallway at my college it was just me and her in the hall. I was down at the other endof the hall. I walked my a*s into my empty class. This was like 2010/2011.

Just ain't seem smart for me to help. Me a dominican help this white girl who passed out.

4 months ago '05        #40
bi0 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,675 | Props total: 6084 6084
It would be the closes 90% of BX incels will ever get to getting any action is if the female is unconscious or close to death

4 months ago '17        #41
FukBoiFras 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 7771 7771
I saw a video of some girl beating herself with a hammer who was going to press charges against her boyfriend for Domestic Abuse.

So...I'm not sure how to feel about all this.
+2   

4 months ago '16        #42
foshoVoodoo 252 heat pts252
space
space
$15,081 | Props total: 35443 35443
bi*ch are you choking

[pic - click to view]

me too

4 months ago '04        #43
mr_underground|m 2160 heat pts2160 OP
space
space
$24,607 | Props total: 37514 37514
 Fras said
I saw a video of some girl beating herself with a hammer who was going to press charges against her boyfriend for Domestic Abuse.

So...I'm not sure how to feel about all this.
i've seen this happen. a chick tried to stab a her bf, he tried to shut himself in the bathroom and jammed her finger while trying to shut the door. and he went to jail and got DV charge because when the police came she had the only injury.
+6   

4 months ago '08        #44
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,991 | Props total: 7689 7689
 DUCEDUCE said
Oh this is such bullsh*t. Motherfu*kers in here crying about #metoo accusations you gotta be socially inept to not realize when you being creepy and when girls are picking up on your vibe. And I am part of the #uglygang.
I can understand the fear though

way before #metoo took over social media, there have been cases where people have been sued for saving someone's life

'oh he saved my life but my rib is now broken'

'oh he saved my life but i didn't ask for it'

a lot of times it's because they are trying to cover their medical bills #metoo heightens the risk and people are like 'fu*k it' LMAO

This is not limited to women though, several cases happened when chocking men sued their life savers due to a broken rib that resulted in the Heimlich maneuver. Sh*t is wild
+1   

4 months ago '08        #45
flav 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,991 | Props total: 7689 7689
 datVAkid said
There are intent laws that protect you from bullsh*t like this...

I swear this is a spook article
you're absolutely right:

Good Samaritan laws offer legal protection to people who give reasonable a*sistance to those who are, or who they believe to be, injured, ill, in peril, or otherwise incapacitated. ... By contrast, a duty to rescue law requires people to offer a*sistance and holds those who fail to do so liable.
some were able to squeeze through the cracks though

4 months ago '04        #46
stay alert 
space
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 940 940
I can believe this, because i've heard of stories of victims suing fire f*ghters for saving them from fires, car accidents, etc, etc,, but injured the victim in the process of saving them.
+1   

4 months ago '06        #47
Skateboard T 52 heat pts52
space
space
$25,361 | Props total: 39598 39598
 Wavegawd said
You going to just ignore the article where bytches actually did what you are claiming makes one a "fool". I rather be a fool that let someone else help vs a fool that helps someone only to be prosecuted later
So you just gonna ignore the ONE article from JAPAN where it wasnít even the woman who accused him but a MAN who was watching.

Fall back fu*ko

4 months ago '18        #48
Juliette DaBlok 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,303 | Props total: 8592 8592
 SquirrelXss said
Let me enlighten yal how dumb people are.

On multiple ( >10) occasions I have responded to calls where a person was dying or a out to die. In which o either had to take off a womans shirt or pick up her nekkid body to get her to a unit.

And family members/friends wanted me to stop what I was doing because they thought we were going to look at them in some s*xual manner.
/Close Thread
+3   

4 months ago '18        #49
Juliette DaBlok 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,303 | Props total: 8592 8592
 Skateboard T said
So you just gonna ignore the ONE article from JAPAN where it wasnít even the woman who accused him but a MAN who was watching.

Fall back fu*ko
I usually agree with you 99% of the time, but I'm sorry bru. These "women" out here is scandalous. Real Talk. You gotta consider that sh*t now a days.
+1   

4 months ago '04        #50
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,435 | Props total: 4405 4405
Pretty if a bi*ch is dying Iím calling 911 and asking for all female support otherwise donít come not getting anyone ducked over this

Home      

most viewed right now
+18online now  38
Apr 21 - Magic Johnson joins Ice Cubeís bid to buy sports networks from Disney
43 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+93online now  32
Image(s) inside Nice hot tea >>> coffee 🍵
43 comments
1 day ago