Dec 13 - Men Are Now Afraid To Give Women CPR Because Of #metoo and False Accusations

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

2 months ago '04        #1
1940 page views
80 comments

mr_underground|m 2142 heat pts2142
space
space
$24,472 | Props total: 36537 36537
Dec 13 - Men Are Now Afraid To Give Women CPR Because Of #metoo and False Accusations

Women who fall over with a heart attack may be left unaided – as men are too afraid to give CPR in case they are accused of s*xual a*sault.

Researchers from the University of Colorado surveyed people on their attitudes in the wake of the #MeToo movement.

Interviewees said (among other things) that they feared being accused of inappropriate touching or s*xual a*sault, the researchers found.

Men were twice as likely to cite this fear as a reason for not administering CPR, the researchers found.

Study lead author Sarah Perman of the University of Colorado School of Medicine in Denver, said: ‘The consequences of all of these major themes is that women will potentially receive no CPR or delays in initiation of CPR.

‘While these are actual fears the public holds, it is important to realise that CPR is lifesaving and should be rendered to collapsed individuals regardless of gender, race or ethnicity.’

Administering CPR at the moment of a heart attack roughly triples a person’s chances of surviving, the researchers said.

visit this link https://www.yahoo.com/new .. 131403949.html
+5   

80 comments for "Dec 13 - Men Are Now Afraid To Give Women CPR Because Of #metoo and False Accusations"

2 months ago '18        #2
Blaffy 108 heat pts108
space
space
space
$7,161 | Props total: 23614 23614

[pic - click to view]

I don't think you even have to use mouth to mouth for CPR any more. But if it's the only way a person knows how to save a life, and that woman screams r*pe, that's just wild
+20   

2 months ago '04        #3
SubConscious 49 heat pts49
space
space
$19,437 | Props total: 90798 90798
Good Riddance.
+8   

2 months ago '18        #4
DUCEDUCE 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,812 | Props total: 7484 7484
Oh this is such bullsh*t. Motherfu*kers in here crying about #metoo accusations you gotta be socially inept to not realize when you being creepy and when girls are picking up on your vibe. And I am part of the #uglygang.
+13   

2 months ago '11        #5
Sin 1874 heat pts1874
space
space
$28,250 | Props total: 81133 81133
fu*k a survey or poll show me real world where somebody in that position was afraid

Dudes in the survey are afraid and using the metoo as an excuse
+3   

2 months ago '12        #6
OldBusiness 176 heat pts176
space
space
$28,226 | Props total: 46306 46306
 DUCEDUCE said
Oh this is such bullsh*t. Motherfu*kers in here crying about #metoo accusations you gotta be socially inept to not realize when you being creepy and when girls are picking up on your vibe. And I am part of the #uglygang.
Exactly

These newly made victims look like bi*ches. Ain't no real HUMAN afraid to help someone dying

It's just an excuse to be a piece of sh*t and whip out your phone and record , as opposed to helping
+9   

2 months ago '05        #7
P-Hill|M 28 heat pts28
space
space
$39,294 | Props total: 16079 16079
Clown sh*t.
+1   

2 months ago '18        #8
niruggg 35 heat pts35
space
space
$5,447 | Props total: 14673 14673
 Sin said
fu*k a survey or poll show me real world where somebody in that position was afraid

Dudes in the survey are afraid and using the metoo as an excuse
 OldBusiness said
Exactly

These newly made victims look like bi*ches. Ain't no real HUMAN afraid to help someone dying

It's just an excuse to be a piece of sh*t and whip out your phone and record , as opposed to helping

[pic - click to view]

keeping it 100, after dude got shot trying to help during that shooting in Alabama

I'll be watching from the sidelines like
[pic - click to view]

no fu*ks given
+10   

2 months ago '06        #9
Skateboard T 48 heat pts48
space
space
$24,545 | Props total: 36298 36298
Bullsh*t

Anybody saying that is just looking for a reason to criticize the movement. Like you really think a woman is going to accuse you of r*pe after you save her life, just take a moment think about how fu*king stupid that sounds.

2 months ago '18        #10
niruggg 35 heat pts35
space
space
 Skateboard T said
Bullsh*t

Anybody saying that is just looking for a reason to criticize the movement. Like you really think a woman is going to accuse you of r*pe after you save her life, just take a moment think about how fu*king stupid that sounds.
yes
+14   

2 months ago '18        #11
niruggg 35 heat pts35
space
space
Man revives woman with AED, but branded 'pervert' for removing her clothes to apply electrode pads

A man in Japan says he was questioned by police and branded a “pervert” after providing emergency medical a*sistance to a woman. The man was attending to the woman who had been involved in a traffic accident when he believes someone who saw him cutting through the woman’s clothes to apply a defibrillator to her bare chest called the police and reported him for behaving inappropriately.

An Automated External Defibrillator (AED) analyses the rhythm of the heart and, if necessary, delivers an electrical shock to help it return to normal. AEDs are provided in public places and are designed to be operated by members of the public, even those with no medical background. The man is now calling for better understanding of the correct use of AEDs.

In a series of posts on Twitter earlier this month, the unnamed Japanese man described the incident. He happened upon the scene of a traffic accident in which the driver was not seriously injured, but a female passenger was unconscious and he could not detect a pulse. The man began to administer artificial respiration and CPR to the woman, and contacted the emergency services. After an AED was procured from a nearby convenience store, the man began to cut through the woman’s clothes in order to administer it.

An AED, which applies an electric shock to a patient suffering cardiac arrest, requires direct contact between the pads and the skin. Any clothing which is in the way must be removed.

However, when the man started to use the scissors, which were included in the AED’s box, to cut through the woman’s clothes, the driver of the vehicle told him to stop, asking what he was doing and calling him “hentai” (pervert). At this time, he believes, the driver of the car contacted the police to report him as a “chikan” (s*xual molester).

After the injured parties had been taken to hospital, the man who had administered the AED gave his account of the incident to police. He was then handed over to a separate police authority, who questioned him about the report they had received that he was acting inappropriately at the scene of the accident. Once the man explained that he had been cutting through the woman’s clothes in order to use the AED, he was not questioned any further.

The man was later informed that – thanks to his bravery and quick-thinking, not to mention correct use of the AED – the woman had survived. He also reported that he was offered a certificate of appreciation, which he declined. The Twitter user ends his story with this comment:

“An AED is supposed to be applied directly to the skin. Because the electric current it produces is strong, the underwire of a bra could prove extremely dangerous [if not removed before using]. Please remember this.”

In Japan, as in other countries, AEDs are provided in public spaces such as shopping centres, schools and sports facilities. They are designed to be operated by members of the public who may not have received training, and their use is covered in first aid courses.

Time is of the essence in the event of a sudden cardiac arrest: after only three to five minutes, the patient can start to suffer irreversible brain damage. The Red Cross states that for each minute defibrillation is delayed, the chance of survival drops by 10 percent. Increased public awareness about where to find AEDs and how to use them, as well as increased provision of the devices, are therefore vital to reducing deaths from cardiac arrest.

It seems like this incident had a happy ending, but it seems that if the person who called the police – or indeed the police officers themselves – had known that it was necessary to remove clothing to use an AED, they wouldn’t have had to waste time interviewing someone who was acting entirely appropriately.

[pic - click to view]

+16   

2 months ago '05        #12
ogballer32 504 heat pts504
space
space
$5,552 | Props total: 5699 5699
if she dies, she dies.... on to the next floozy
+7   

2 months ago '06        #13
Skateboard T 48 heat pts48
space
space
$24,545 | Props total: 36298 36298
 niruggg said
yes
Then youíre a fool.

2 months ago '18        #14
niruggg 35 heat pts35
space
space
 Skateboard T said
Then you’re a fool.
a fool with no charges

like dude above said if she dies she dies

none of my business
+8   

2 months ago '16        #15
YungVino 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,760 | Props total: 8867 8867
Crazy, this is the point we've reached as a society. Ladies just know all your reaching and overly feminist nonsense will be what causes your downfall when you're in a restaurant choking on a T bine steak and my fully CPR licenced a*s peeps you then looks away
+11   

2 months ago '14        #16
black cobra 851 heat pts851
space
space
$17,417 | Props total: 76441 76441
A lot of shiesty bi*ches out there I wouldn’t put it past em.
+4   

2 months ago '17        #17
Wavegawd 
space
space
$665 | Props total: 1597 1597
 Skateboard T said
Then youíre a fool.
You going to just ignore the article where bytches actually did what you are claiming makes one a "fool". I rather be a fool that let someone else help vs a fool that helps someone only to be prosecuted later
+7   

2 months ago '18        #18
StillSFamilyRep 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,958 | Props total: 9301 9301
 Blaffy said

[pic - click to view]

I don't think you even have to use mouth to mouth for CPR any more. But if it's the only way a person knows how to save a life, and that woman screams r*pe, that's just wild
Came to post this. It doesn't work!
+2   

2 months ago '05        #19
Woodwin 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,033 | Props total: 5300 5300
 Blaffy said

[pic - click to view]

This is true, people who arenít medically trained can still use cpr with only compressions, usually 100 a min for adults/teens. The blood still has oxygen in it itís just not flowing which the compressions mimic the heart beat. You still gotta touch they titty tho
+1   

2 months ago '05        #20
SquirrelXss 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,880 | Props total: 3061 3061
Let me enlighten yal how dumb people are.

On multiple ( >10) occasions I have responded to calls where a person was dying or a out to die. In which o either had to take off a womans shirt or pick up her nekkid body to get her to a unit.

And family members/friends wanted me to stop what I was doing because they thought we were going to look at them in some s*xual manner.
+21   

2 months ago '16        #21
AngelTaster 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,295 | Props total: 3295 3295
People sue people for tryin to help them in car accidents. Dont see why this is so far fetched. #metoo is forcing the hands of the #HOH movement
+12   

2 months ago '05        #22
Woodwin 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,033 | Props total: 5300 5300
 StillSFamilyRep said
Meant to slap that’s false, in some instances it’s not warranted. While compressions May draw air in manually in cases with infants, drowned patients, or respitoru arrest like asthma rescue breathing increases their chance of survival versus compression onlly due to already depleted oxygen levels. That’s why trained professionals can administer cpr and not worry about law suits if done wrong because rescue breaths if administered incorrectly can hurt someone

2 months ago '18        #23
Blaffy 108 heat pts108
space
space
space
$7,161 | Props total: 23614 23614
 StillSFamilyRep said
I always hear that the mouth to mouth is the older method and not needed

Woodwin said
This is true, people who arenít medically trained can still use cpr with only compressions, usually 100 a min for adults/teens. The blood still has oxygen in it itís just not flowing which the compressions mimic the heart beat. You still gotta touch they titty tho
Well
You don't have to

Gat damn it
You still have to open the shirt, just the chest area not brea*t. But she may have big t*tties so....

Man if she wake up and scream r*pe after I save her life, I'm putting that food back in her and save fu*k you
+1   

2 months ago '11        #24
Sin 1874 heat pts1874
space
space
$28,250 | Props total: 81133 81133
 niruggg said

[pic - click to view]

keeping it 100, after dude got shot trying to help during that shooting in Alabama

I'll be watching from the sidelines like
[pic - click to view]

no fu*ks given
I donít personally know cpr so i damn sure wouldnít be attempting to perform it
+3   

2 months ago '07        #25
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,690 | Props total: 2719 2719
 Woodwin said
You pervert
+1   

Home      

most viewed right now
+97online now  82
Image(s) inside Feb 17 - Tamla Horsford beaten to death at football mom slumber party
253 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+124online now  48
Image(s) inside Tye Tye
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  39
Video inside How Rich was Uncle Phil